The New BX Corporate Networking

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #141
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,746 | Props total: 6977 6977
Namw: Ray
Location: South Florida
Specialties: Computers, selling on Ebay, Selling on Amazon
 3 years ago '11        #142
southpawdachamp 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 3303 3303
 Profycy said:
Leave your name: Last Name: Kazmi
Location: London, England
Contact:
Specialty: CUSTOM VARSITY JACKETS - REAL LEATHER ARMS, WOOL BODY, ANY DESIGN, COLOUR, LOGO, HOODED, ZIPPED, BUTTON CHECK THE SIG
pm me
 3 years ago '05        #143
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 3682 3682
Name : Anthony
Location : Vancouver BC
Contact :
Speciality : Web Development , Wordpress , E Commerce i.e anything web related , Custom Clothes i.e Varsity Jackets , Hoodies etc. Outsourceing for product abroad.
 3 years ago '05        #144
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,476 | Props total: 3816 3816
 Shizz said:
Name: Shawn Aka Shizz
Location: Delaware/Philadelphia
Contact: eckoblaze72 @ aim, yahoo, msn
Specialty: Comcast Internet, Gaphics, Car Audio, Computers parts, Computer software, Carding, Cell phones, Credit repair ETC... I have a Vast Knowledge in pretty much everything except music.. That sh*t is saturated to the T!
What Cellphone Work U Do?
 3 years ago '07        #145
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 11 11
Name : Greg
Location : Detroit
Contact :
Speciality : Cable, Internet, Satelite, Merchant Processing, Gas & Electric, Text Martketing, Id Protection, Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks, Fitness supplements, Security Systems and Health insurance
 3 years ago '07        #146
dr_elias 
space
avatar space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Stephane Elias
Founder/CEO
E-nnovative Health, LLC
801 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 112
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Office: 888.908.6055 FREE
Direct: 561.408.0656
Fax: 561.409.5858


Areas of expertise: Healthcare Management Consulting, Education/Training, Beacon Technology for Healthcare
 3 years ago '07        #147
dr_elias 
space
avatar space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
For more information and/or updates regarding E-nnovative Health, check out our website, subscribe to our blog and follow us on social media.
Website:
Blog:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
LinkedIn:
 2 years ago '07        #148
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 769 769
name: Jason/Mase/Shaman.
Location: Toronto/Scarborough Ontario
Contact:
Specialty: Working in communities and spreading peace / love / and happiness. Organizing young people and creating platforms for performance, harvesting & collaborating on ideas, or simply just bringing people together. I like to research things I gain interest in and learning new skills. I'm connected to artists, creatives (& collectives), writers, merchandisers, spiritual gurus, vegans, police officers, city workers (the mayor if I really wanted.), cooks, evaluators, and teachers across the city. I got a degree in criminology. I'm great at writing grants and starting to dabble in sponsorships to fund projects. The world of CEO's is new to me, but the gates have opened.

I can't promise jobs to any of the fields I have connections to, but I'm always open to working on ideas and trying to make things happen.

Interests: Being home and being on BX. Weed.
DominicanLou and 1 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '14        #149
Nardy Global 
space
avatar space
space
$364 | Props total: 437 437
 j_k1dd said:
name: Jason/Mase/Shaman.
Location: Toronto/Scarborough Ontario
Contact:
Specialty: Working in communities and spreading peace / love / and happiness. Organizing young people and creating platforms for performance, harvesting & collaborating on ideas, or simply just bringing people together. I like to research things I gain interest in and learning new skills. I'm connected to artists, creatives (& collectives), writers, merchandisers, spiritual gurus, vegans, police officers, city workers (the mayor if I really wanted.), cooks, evaluators, and teachers across the city. I got a degree in criminology. I'm great at writing grants and starting to dabble in sponsorships to fund projects. The world of CEO's is new to me, but the gates have opened.

I can't promise jobs to any of the fields I have connections to, but I'm always open to working on ideas and trying to make things happen.

Interests: Being home and being on BX. Weed.
What's good bro? Is it possible for you to help facilitate a grant for recording music if im in the states?
 1 year ago '07        #150
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 769 769
 Nardy Global said:
What's good bro? Is it possible for you to help facilitate a grant for recording music if im in the states?
Sent u a pm
 1 year ago '15        #151
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 42 42
Name
Jr

Location
Long Island, NY

Specialties
Financial Advisor, equity market analytics, financial planning, financial education(esp for ppl who want to be wealthy), real estate and complex financial strategies.

Contacts
email:
 10 months ago '17        #152
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$971 | Props total: 1301 1301
 gazadupz said:
Name
Jr

Location
Long Island, NY

Specialties
Financial Advisor, equity market analytics, financial planning, financial education(esp for ppl who want to be wealthy), real estate and complex financial strategies.

Contacts
email:
aye can I get some help with financial planning and education?
gazadupz gave props
 
 10 months ago '15        #153
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 42 42
 jbyudah said:
aye can I get some help with financial planning and education?
Wassup bro what do you want to know?
 10 months ago '17        #154
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$971 | Props total: 1301 1301
 gazadupz said:
Wassup bro what do you want to know?
general advice about how to proceed in terms of big purchases and investments as well as info on the best type of accounts to put money in? theres more but I cant think of it right now
 10 months ago '15        #155
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 42 42
 jbyudah said:
general advice about how to proceed in terms of big purchases and investments as well as info on the best type of accounts to put money in? theres more but I cant think of it right now
Bet wanna give me a summary of what your short term and long term goals look like?
And where you are in general financially?
 10 months ago '17        #156
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$971 | Props total: 1301 1301
 gazadupz said:
Bet wanna give me a summary of what your short term and long term goals look like?
And where you are in general financially?
you mean right here? or in a PM?
 10 months ago '15        #157
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 42 42
 jbyudah said:
you mean right here? or in a PM?
Pm
 4 months ago '06        #158
kiran 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 380 380
name: Kiran
Location: Sydney
Contact: PM me because people scrape sh*t online
Specialty:

We run a tiny hip-hop platform called .

Focus on hip-hop clothing, promoting artists (Radamiz, Trapo) and this year we working on events.

Been struggling to find some sponsors for this Wu-Lab exhibition, holler if you know anyone from Tidal! Lol. We also got a small capsule collection in the works with Biggs from Roc-A-Fella Records. Also working on one-of-a-kind workshops with Chi Modu, you may not know his name but I bet you know his photography. I'm just excited to be working with these cats. Connect with me if yall in the music/streetwear niche!
 1 month ago '05        #159
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 1314 1314
 gazadupz said:
Name
Jr

Location
Long Island, NY

Specialties
Financial Advisor, equity market analytics, financial planning, financial education(esp for ppl who want to be wealthy), real estate and complex financial strategies.

Contacts
email:
Can I also ask you any financial questions?
 1 month ago '15        #160
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 42 42
 rotstreetz said:
Can I also ask you any financial questions?
Shoot, if I got the answer Ill let you know
Home      
  
 




top in section
 27
18 comments
top in wild'ish
top in section
 20
27 comments
top in sports
most viewed right now
 35
80 comments
top in thotties
 





most viewed right now
 28
Article inside What income percentile are you for your age?
226 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Iraq got their own version of Amber Rose, and she BAAAAAAAD!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Toooooo thick????
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Snoop admits Tupac was never Gangsta
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Name movies with good surprise twists
133 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Tinder game all fu-ked up
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Exposed
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
A New Era: WWE Monday Night RAW 8/20/18 (Fallout from Summerslam)
822 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy