Aug 28 - VMA'S FUEL RAP WAR....SNOOP B.I.G. PEACE

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-29-2005, 03:50 PM         #76
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Fuq These Ni99as, I Bet U It Was Sum Lil G-unit Groupie Who Said Fuq Fat Joe, If I Was There I Would Have Made Ni99as Give Joe A Standin Ovation sh*t That Sh*t Lol

08-29-2005, 03:51 PM         #77
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said
most of the people in the audience were mostly all white if not all.........if this was an event with blacks and latinos as the audience u better believe people would clap and say fu*k gunit or sh*t like that.......TRUTH!!!!
THAT'S TRUE AS HELL RIGHT THERE, IMAGINE IF THAT WAS THE SOURCE AWARDS LMAO NI99AS WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY NI99A JOE A STANDIN OVATION LOL

08-29-2005, 03:52 PM         #78
Knobody843 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe just beat 50 at his own game. Why was it again that 50 went after R.Kelly at that concert? Chess not Checkers,right? CRACK!!!

08-29-2005, 03:58 PM         #79
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in my opinion Fat Joe is just mad because his album was so weak...i was so hyped up to hear his album and then he came with that weak sh*t after he spent all that time saying he was pushin it back and pushin it back to perfect it. I aint sayin it sucked but i expected more from him....i wouldnt go as far as to say tony yayo's album was better but atleast nelly wasnt on it.

08-29-2005, 04:34 PM         #80
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe would be completely wrong to bring beef to an awards show if it was with anybody but G-Unit. 50 can't say he takes the high road in beef, he started this over some bullsh*t, and wore a t-shirt dissing r. kelly to the VIBE awards for no reason. Don't tell me Fat Joe should've said something to 50, no way he could've.

08-29-2005, 09:48 PM         #81
slomo201 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i wish i coulda seen this,i got bored so i turned it off,fu*k

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+25online now  74
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
339 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  63
Image(s) inside Captain Marvel: Box Office Projection PLUMMETS after Brie Larson press..
198 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  49
Image(s) inside Wtf is this world coming to ????
100 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  28
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy