Aug 28 - VMA'S FUEL RAP WAR....SNOOP B.I.G. PEACE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Catalyst55 
space
space
$882 | Props total: 0 0
 bluedawgalex said:
i have more respect for fat joe now!
Based on what???

First rule of gaining respect: You cannot attain it by puttin' another man's name in your mouth to get attention!!!

I had more respect for him not responding. Silence is priceless. I'd rather have a muhfu*ka in the dark about when and were it's coming from. :sick: By the same token Fat Joe knew he would be protected as well in a fu*kin packed venue. No bravery there. Real G's take that sh*t to the yard. Even more fu*ked up and more puzzy of him is that with the daughter and mother of a slain rapper, the victim of a beef in attendance, he would do some punk sh*t like that.

Here in the Yay we got a saying: Know when to act a fool and who to act a fool with.

fu*k Fat Joe!!! :finger: :finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #62
bangerz 
space
space
$1,242 | Props total: 83 83
Both these N----s is clowns fat joe going on like he the Sh-- but in reallity he wuz done When D.I.T.C fell off and if it wasn't for the commercialization of hip-hop/Rap whatever u wanna call it nobody would know who the hell he is.........

50 cent aint doin nuttin diff than what ???-Rule did.......

Like i said they clownz......

Last edited by bangerz; 08-29-2005 at 10:22 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #63
HotBYoungTurk 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,611 | Props total: 543 543
 bluedawgalex said:
i have more respect for fat joe now!
i do too..

but i knew that it would start some sh*t...

and it did!! i like how he came at them though.. it was real slick
 11 years ago '04        #64
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 883 883
them n*ggas disrspected fat joe lmao.

yea fat joe started it last night, but g-unit got the best of it.. all u could hear was young buck in the back round blacken the fu*k out

then they get on stage and proceed to call him a pu**y boy lmao.. tha beef has just escalated,

i cant believe Mtv had 50, joe, & game all in the same building and expect nothing to happen...

they lucky game aint get on stage, theres no tellin what that n*gga woulda said

and they kept d block away.. d block woulda set that sh*t off, but fat joe shoulda not said sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #65
RashardAllen 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 0 0
exactly if fat joe said nothing 50 wouldnt have had either, cuz 50 aint mention game or dblock
 08-29-2005, 12:15 PM         #66
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
but it's cool for 50 to do sh*t, he started it with Piggy Bank u can't start beef & then think it's over you can get got anytime
okay yes 50 started wit PB, but aint Fat Joe say "im only saying sh*t one time on wax, next its goin to be the streets"....eh i guess VMA's was considered the streets.....
 11 years ago '04        #67
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
Well.. I used to think the VMA's weren't live.
 08-29-2005, 12:32 PM         #68
Soulo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and what i really give fat joe props for is, he was onstage by HIMSELF, no terror squad or nuthin, and the whole gunit was sitten together in the crowd not far from him while he was onstage, and joe still dissed em, i give joe respect for that, thats gangsta, he dissed the whole gunit with none of his people with him

Last edited by Soulo; 08-29-2005 at 12:33 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #69
BrBHZ 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,761 | Props total: 821 821
well i got a laugh out of it. 50 was heated at the end of that performance. comedy watchin a grown man lose it on national tv

on the real both these dudes actin like little girls. 50 shoud have never started this publicity beef and joe should have ignored it.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 08-29-2005 at 12:34 PM..
 08-29-2005, 12:45 PM         #70
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat joe gets my respect.....somebody need to air these n*ggas out
 08-29-2005, 12:47 PM         #71
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never thought I'd see the day when calling someone names gained 'respect' from internet lurking nerds. This is second-grade playground antics, and most of you in this thread are acting like Joe walked over and punched 50 in the jaw, or 50 shot Joe in front of a live TV audience.

Only on the internet and during recess at middle school do such small things get blown way up.
 08-29-2005, 12:49 PM         #72
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
Fat joe gets my respect.....somebody need to air these n*ggas out
Case in point. Did Joe really 'air those n*ggas out'? Not really. Nothing accomplished except exciting a bunch of people watching an MTV awards show while Tivo'ing the newest O.C. episode.
 08-29-2005, 01:17 PM         #73
yousoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 k!lled fat joe at the end of performance
 11 years ago '04        #74
mr_underground|m 1516 heat pts1516
space
space
$20,508 | Props total: 12817 12817
BIG tribute? WTF somethign is wrong with P.Diddy
 08-29-2005, 02:13 PM         #75
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of the people in the audience were mostly all white if not all.........if this was an event with blacks and latinos as the audience u better believe people would clap and say fu*k gunit or sh*t like that.......TRUTH!!!!
 08-29-2005, 02:43 PM         #76
lllusion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ not the truth. 305 dont want his fat a.ss.
 08-29-2005, 02:50 PM         #77
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Fuq These Ni99as, I Bet U It Was Sum Lil G-unit Groupie Who Said Fuq Fat Joe, If I Was There I Would Have Made Ni99as Give Joe A Standin Ovation sh*t That Sh*t Lol
 08-29-2005, 02:51 PM         #78
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
most of the people in the audience were mostly all white if not all.........if this was an event with blacks and latinos as the audience u better believe people would clap and say fu*k gunit or sh*t like that.......TRUTH!!!!
THAT'S TRUE AS HELL RIGHT THERE, IMAGINE IF THAT WAS THE SOURCE AWARDS LMAO NI99AS WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY NI99A JOE A STANDIN OVATION LOL
 08-29-2005, 02:52 PM         #79
Knobody843 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe just beat 50 at his own game. Why was it again that 50 went after R.Kelly at that concert? Chess not Checkers,right? CRACK!!!
 08-29-2005, 02:58 PM         #80
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in my opinion Fat Joe is just mad because his album was so weak...i was so hyped up to hear his album and then he came with that weak sh*t after he spent all that time saying he was pushin it back and pushin it back to perfect it. I aint sayin it sucked but i expected more from him....i wouldnt go as far as to say tony yayo's album was better but atleast nelly wasnt on it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
85 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
73 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
173 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy