Aug 28 - VMA'S FUEL RAP WAR....SNOOP B.I.G. PEACE

most viewed right now
 238
Damn RIP Fredo Santana
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
audio inside Drake - Scary Hours (God's Plan & Diplomatic Immunity)
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Article inside Ice Cube's Son Responds To Ja Rule's Emotional Twitter Rant Over His ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Only option is Raw
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 343 343
yo i live in LA i just peeped that sh*t and ooooooh boyyyy

fat joe had me fu*kin rollin on da floor with laughter, wow did 50 really try to get on stage after he said it??

yeah between all the bleeps i heard "pu**y a.ss bi*ch" and "fu*k fat joe"...damn i really wanna know if anythign else happened after the show, its 3 am there in miami right now im hoping some sh*t went down between them at some afterparties or some sh*t
 08-29-2005, 02:49 AM         #22
weirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Danm Joe is not only talking sh*t on tracks But this n*gga is actually backing it up. wow.
 12 years ago '05        #23
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,027 | Props total: 1346 1346
Yall act like Fat Joe aint a boss... cat walks around NY with no body guards and gets respect that most would LOVE TO HAVE (including 50). Fat Joe sh*tted on 50, end of story, 50 is a wwe punk, Fat joe that real sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #24
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,861 | Props total: 2749 2749
I aint see this, but when i heard about it i was rollin (courtesy of skillz)
 12 years ago '05        #25
Briellz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 21 21
I feel safe with all the police protection, courtesy of G-Unit. Nice clap back! I cant stand G Unit....
 08-29-2005, 03:16 AM         #26
dondatta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but when u add this all up ...it hurts fat joe worst...none of these mtv watchers really know him and it doesnt really add up to more album sales ....200,000 copies in 5 months is garbage
 08-29-2005, 03:38 AM         #27
ShadyRayda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not leaning towards either side you gotta look at it from a standpoint, i seriously doubt 50 Cent would say anything or do anything to Fat Joe on a mainstream platform like the VMA's. Joe didn't need to start this bullsh*t here and it's retarded commin from a guy who said "I said i was gunna spalsh him once and that's it." You can hear Young Buck scremin as loud as he can after Fat Joe said that though, that was funny. Dumb moves on Joe's part, plus Tony Yayo has nuthin to lose, go ahead and swear all you want, MTV loves 50 Cent, not you. Go for it.
 12 years ago '05        #28
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,092 | Props total: 753 753
 weirdo said:
Danm Joe is not only talking sh*t on tracks But this n*gga is actually backing it up. wow.
Backing it up how?? By talking sh*t in front of cameras where he knows there is no chance that anyone can get to him?? I mean sh*t, he might as well take this bulsh*t to the Jerry Springer Show...backing it up would have been Joe stepping to him backstage. He gets no props for this one....
 08-29-2005, 05:13 AM         #29
tha game aka CT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of the gunit marks on here dont know joe. Sure joe's sold out his style to fit todays mainstream commercial hip hop, but this was joe crack from the mid 90's we used to listen to, joe real and 50 is a fake snitch thats a fact. Joe did what a real n*gga does and he called out 50 much like snoop and suge did years ago when they dissed diddy, real n*ggas bring it and fake n*ggas sing it (check out 50's latest songs he a singin a.ss n*gga now)

50 cent can say what he wants but his career will soon die like ja rule's did as this is now coming to light how much of a po po 50 cent really is he did snitch out murder inc hate or love ja n irv 50 snitched on them.

fu*k g unnnnot
 12 years ago '05        #30
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
 rippac4 said:
but it's cool for 50 to do sh*t, he started it with Piggy Bank u can't start beef & then think it's over you can get got anytime
He didn't even start the beef homie, think before you post.
 12 years ago '04        #31
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,256 | Props total: 2632 2632
Nah, actually 50 did start the beef with Joe.
 08-29-2005, 05:59 AM         #32
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How could people boo Fat Joe?

Man, 50 Cent has these white people brainwashed.
 08-29-2005, 06:12 AM         #33
Eddie Brock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dondatta said:
but when u add this all up ...it hurts fat joe worst...none of these mtv watchers really know him and it doesnt really add up to more album sales ....200,000 copies in 5 months is garbage
almost EVERYONE knows who fat joe is......
 08-29-2005, 06:13 AM         #34
Eddie Brock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha game aka CT said:
most of the gunit marks on here dont know joe. Sure joe's sold out his style to fit todays mainstream commercial hip hop, but this was joe crack from the mid 90's we used to listen to, joe real and 50 is a fake snitch thats a fact. Joe did what a real n*gga does and he called out 50 much like snoop and suge did years ago when they dissed diddy, real n*ggas bring it and fake n*ggas sing it (check out 50's latest songs he a singin a.ss n*gga now)

50 cent can say what he wants but his career will soon die like ja rule's did as this is now coming to light how much of a po po 50 cent really is he did snitch out murder inc hate or love ja n irv 50 snitched on them.

fu*k g unnnnot
^^ Real talk
 12 years ago '04        #35
J^^ 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 0 0
as far as im concerned 50 didnt even perform... half his sh*t was just hooks and that was just like that bullsh*t r.kelly performance... LIP SYNC'n... he had to bring out mobb & yayo to fill his void haha

one.
 12 years ago '04        #36
LMB 
space
avatar space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
Damn have to watch this today, were a bit late here in the UK
 08-29-2005, 07:00 AM         #37
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ok fat joe, he talkin about 50 Cent singing and sh*t and doing commercial tracks, fat joe is turning just like him, and i hate g-unit, fu*k both of them


Last edited by Double Deuce; 08-29-2005 at 07:01 AM..
 08-29-2005, 07:34 AM         #38
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Yall act like Fat Joe aint a boss... cat walks around NY with no body guards and gets respect that most would LOVE TO HAVE (including 50). Fat Joe sh*tted on 50, end of story, 50 is a wwe punk, Fat joe that real sh*t.

What he said^^^^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #39
x Tha Arkitek x 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$18,870 | Props total: 6968 6968
 luda06 said:
How could people boo Fat Joe?

Man, 50 Cent has these white people brainwashed.
ain't dat da truth...i'm pretty sure 90% of 50's fans r MTV viewers...if wasn't fa rich people in tha suburbs who think dey "cool" & "hip" listenen 2 rap cuz they listen 2 50 cent there would b no 50 anymo
 08-29-2005, 08:04 AM         #40
bEZ2006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant neva get n*ggas together
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Sexy Muslim
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Jan 18 - Pornhub's Data Shows Something Rather Hilarious Happened in Hawaii du..
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Instagram now shows when users were last active
31 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Michael Blackson rips Kevin Hart in new standup. :mjlol:
66 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The 'THRILLER' girl reacts to the video, 34 years later!
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Guess Nas Was Right, DeHaven Details Jay-Z Gettin Robbed In Marcy Not O..
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Security Guard thot outta H-town(Like 5 or 6 kids pus-y must be A1!!)
115 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Orlando Brown Arrested Epic Mug Shot
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy