Aug 28 - VMA'S FUEL RAP WAR....SNOOP B.I.G. PEACE

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
163 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6851 pageviews
82 comments

CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
Aug 28 - VMA'S FUEL RAP WAR....SNOOP B.I.G. PEACE

FAT JOE FUELS RAP WAR WITH 50 CENT AT ANGRY VMAS

Heavyweight rapper FAT JOE fanned the flames of his feud with 50 CENT and his rap crew G-UNIT at last night's MTV Video Music Awards in Miami, Florida, by poking fun at his entourage.

Joe, still upset by 50's criticism of him in his song PIGGY BANK earlier this year (05), stated, "I feel so safe tonight with all this police protection, courtesy of G-Unit," during his presentation speech for Best Hip-Hop Video.

His sarcastic comment prompted boos that lingered long after MISSY ELLIOTT took to the stage at the American Airlines Arena to pick up the award.

And as he walked off the stage with Missy, Joe faced more booing and loud chants of obscenities from members of the audience, which MTV censors could not bleep out of the live telecast.

Fat Joe didn't have the last word either - G-Unit star TONY YAYO called him "pus*y boy, fat boy" at the end of his performance with 50 Cent, before yelling, "F**k Fat Joe".

MTV censors then rushed to cut out the rest of his obscenities-laden rant, cutting to commercials.

The tensions continued for the remainder of the show, with audience members yelling obscenities and booing during lulls in the proceedings.

But, while 50 and Joe were feuding, show host SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS and SNOOP DOGG were making peace at the event as part of a special tribute to tragic NOTORIOUS BIG.

Diddy donned a conductor's jacket and pretended to lead an orchestra through a new Biggie hit - as the big man appeared larger than life on video screens behind him.

The pair thrilled Notorious BIG's mother VOLETTA WALLACE, who was in the audience for the tribute.

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.contactmusic.c .. 20angry%20vmas

82 comments for "Aug 28 - VMA'S FUEL RAP WAR....SNOOP B.I.G. PEACE"

11 years ago '05        #2
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,055 | Props total: 0 0
joe finally did sumthin good
 11 years ago '04        #3
GUNITSoldianuca 
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 0 0
i saw that...i heard someone say f*ck you or somethin after he said that i was like did i hear that right? cause i thought they would have bleeped it out lol thats the only part i saw...somethings going to happen
 11 years ago '05        #4
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
Got Hated On Alot Earlier So Props For News Would Be Nice But Not Needed
 11 years ago '05        #5
RashardAllen 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 0 0
yup i heard someone say f u fat joe you pig
but smh at fat joe for even saying anything on air, he coulda waited till later and confronted 50, instead of being a pu**y, and ruining it, instead of shiing light on like the biggie piece, hiphop getitng some good shine, these ingnant a.ss n*ggas had to ruin it
 11 years ago '05        #6
Dayton937 1 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 0 0
propz but i wonder why this article didnt say anything about 50 sayin sh*t .....cuz after yayo got done yelling 50 popped off with a whole string of cussing n sh*t that they silenced out for like 5 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #7
bluedawgalex 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 401 401
i have more respect for fat joe now!
 08-28-2005, 11:53 PM         #8
bigteezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Fo Sho!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #9
rippac4 
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 385 385
but it's cool for 50 to do sh*t, he started it with Piggy Bank u can't start beef & then think it's over you can get got anytime
 08-29-2005, 12:00 AM         #10
DaddyFatSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe is street... well so is 50... in Connecticut LOL but really, why everyone think Fat Joe is pu$$y?
 08-29-2005, 12:00 AM         #11
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluedawgalex said:
i have more respect for fat joe now!
"I feel so safe tonight with all this police protection, courtesy of G-Unit,"

flash back bi*ch made snitch, Fat joe loves the po po
 11 years ago '04        #12
djone 
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
"I feel so safe tonight with all this police protection, courtesy of G-Unit,"

hahahah sh*t had me rollin!!! hahaaaaaaaahhhhhaa
 11 years ago '04        #13
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k the people in the audience doggin fat joe.....people should of clapped for what he said
 08-29-2005, 12:09 AM         #14
Mr.Exclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 50 Cent, Fat Joe beef came to a head Sunday night after words were exchanged between the two rappers during MTV’s Diddy-hosted Video Music Awards.

While onstage announcing reggaeton artists Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, and Tego Calderon, Fat Joe took first aim at 50 Cent, stating, “I feel safe with all the police protection, courtesy of G-Unit.”

Several minutes later, 50 retaliated with bleeped-out obscenities for Fat Joe, during a set featuring Mobb Deep and Tony Yayo.

"Fat Joe's a p**sy. F**k Joe. F**k Terror Squad."

Sources stated that 50 actually jumped on stage off camera after Fat Joe made the quip about G-Unit.

In related news, during pre-show festivities 50 appeared with Mase and officially announced the former Bad Boy rapper’s signing to G-Unit.

Mid-show, Diddy conducted an orchestra while a montage of the late Notorious B.I.G.’s music videos played, including “Juicy” and “Warning.” Snoop Dogg spit a verse on the latter.

The Doggfather also won Diddy’s “Fashion Challenge,” which awarded $50,000 each to the charities of the best dressed male and female. Snoop was up against Usher and Kanye West.

With the theme of the night being “anything can happen,” Snoop’s pimp sidekick Bishop Magic Don Juan received a surprise makeover, courtesy of Diddy.

In place of his usual vibrant gear, the Don sported a normal suit with no gaudy accessories.

Diddy also brought the old school back when Luke and his raunchy dancers emerged during a dance medley, and MC Hammer performed his hit, “U Can't Touch This.”

Other Hip-Hop performances included Ludacris, who won his first Moon Man for Best Rap Video with “Number One Spot,” Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx, and Houston rappers Mike Jones, Paul Wall, and Slim Thug, who performed during pre-show.

Last edited by Mr.Exclusive; 08-29-2005 at 12:10 AM..
 08-29-2005, 12:21 AM         #15
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HTownkilla said:
fu*k the people in the audience doggin fat joe.....people should of clapped for what he said
naw, someone else will clap that n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #16
fortune1586 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
Im tryna find out wut happened after the show
 08-29-2005, 12:42 AM         #17
Gen1us 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ for real i wanna know if something else happened
 08-29-2005, 12:44 AM         #18
Andre_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard that sh*t i didnt know 50 said that at the end cuz it was censerd haha props homie
 08-29-2005, 12:52 AM         #19
rich_in_da_hood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i got to say is 50 want live long wit all this beef goin round
 11 years ago '04        #20
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
aint nothing happen after the sow cuz 50 had to fly out to europe to do the tour...

he aint go to any after party
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacements still have issues with overheating..
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
262 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy