Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 0 0
 bigtrevdogg said:
no need to even comment on this stupidity............you people need to get these rappers d!cks out your mouth.

agreed. you would think half of the people on here are either in g unit or terror squad. who gives a sh*t, nobody won sh*t, if anybody won it was green day
 11 years ago '04        #82
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
i got no respect for g-unit...tony yayo just said in 300 shots that he would poke somebody at the vma's and the perfect oppurtunity comes and they dont do sh*t but yell from stage...if your not gonna do it dont rap it simple as that

pu**y a.ss muthafu*kers...and fu*k joe too

Cuban Link All Day Every Day
 11 years ago '04        #83
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 588 588
 HipnotiK said:
he said fu*k pun...... :slap:
when did he say fu*k Pun?? And I doubt Joe would care since he lettin PUns wife sell his charm of ebay to pay the rent....
 11 years ago '04        #84
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 1 1
 oncue said:
G-Unit is k!lling Hip-Hop

I can't recall any immature a.ss sh*t like this EVER in the history of fu*king hip-hop.
50 Cent is also getting away with putting out half a.ss music, and still reigning on the charts, it's pathetic. Now I know exactly why I hate hip-hop.

Don't get me wrong, 50's grind is crazy, but he's fu*king sh*t up really.
Me and my boy we're chillin thinking about some huge a.ss takeover, on the real too...
Jada gettin with Jay-Z? It's over people, 50 Cent & G-Unit are gone by next year.

"What goes up, must come down" & 50 will go down as fast just as he blew up that fast. Mark my words.

"THE EAST COAST DONT LIKE THE WEST COAST?" - SNOOP DOGG
"COME TO deathROW IF YOU DONT WANT A PRODUCER DANCING IN YOUR VIDEOS" -SUGE
 08-28-2005, 10:19 PM         #85
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that 50 is gangsta he came out raw no vest and gave a great show then finished what fat joe started with his lame a$$ sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #86
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 6 6
if he said you fu*k boy woooooo greatest come back of all time woooooooo you fu*k boy u pu$$y boy i would just look at him wit a questioned look like this non comeback ni99a i would say sumthin like u fat a$$ b*tch ni99a not noo fu*k boy
 11 years ago '04        #87
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 588 588
 oncue said:

I can't recall any immature a.ss sh*t like this EVER in the history of fu*king hip-hop.
50 Cent is also getting away with putting out half a.ss music, and still reigning on the charts, it's pathetic. Now I know exactly why I hate hip-hop.

Me and my boy we're chillin thinking about some huge a.ss takeover, on the real too...
Jada gettin with Jay-Z? It's over people, 50 Cent & G-Unit are gone by next year.

"What goes up, must come down" & 50 will go down as fast just as he blew up that fast. Mark my words.
yeah...things are lookin real bad for 50 huh??
 11 years ago '04        #88
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,802 | Props total: 258 258
n*ggas is dumb if they actually think g-unit roll wit police

and n*ggas is dumb talkin about fat joe was claever and 50 wasnt, fat joe obviously had weeks to think about what he was gonna say since everybody knew 50 was gonna be there, and 50 only had like 45 mins to think of a comeback

be serious
 11 years ago '04        #89
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 4 4
 Datruth345 said:
if your not gonna do it dont rap it simple as that

if that were the case, half the rappers out now will be releasing albums with nothing but blank cd-r's in'em
 11 years ago '04        #90
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
umm yeah this did happen before for the youngins with the whole west coast east coast beef with snoop famously shaking his cane on stage
 08-28-2005, 10:26 PM         #91
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one thing...i dont think he said fu*k pun i think he said fat boy im not sure.... and yea fu*k joe, when they were talkin bout the pun chain on ebay, everyone was like fu*k lard joe, now he said g unit and security, and ppl go crazy jumpin back on the bandwagon
 11 years ago '04        #92
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 4 4
 Venom said:
n*ggas is dumb if they actually think g-unit roll wit police

and n*ggas is dumb talkin about fat joe was claever and 50 wasnt, fat joe obviously had weeks to think about what he was gonna say since everybody knew 50 was gonna be there, and 50 only had like 45 mins to think of a comeback

be serious
i agree, some people on here are takin this whole thing way out of proportion but no hate, you should be serious too...you really think fat joe is gonna be spending weeks on weeks to think up ONE sentence? and it's not like he didn't say anything too far off from what he's already been saying, claiming that 50 rolls with police...and maybe 50 didn't really have much else to say about fat joe to try to come with something clever...listen to piggy bank..all he does is call fat joe fat and say that he can't sell records, so i dont think it mattered who had more time to think up something
 11 years ago '04        #93
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
How could they murk someone, if you have no idea what they said? Fat Joe ain't have to cuss and his sh*t was funny.
 08-28-2005, 10:35 PM         #94
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt joe said something about... after my fo fo he was gonna be done with it... ???
and now this, yall prolly right he got mad 50 on tour and performning, doing things right now... after lean back thats it for joe... thats get it poppin sh*t wit nelly didnt get it poppin for him anywere in the hood. anyway i guess joe is right..jelous ones still envy, and he knows it first hand
 08-28-2005, 10:38 PM         #95
Steve30130 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oncue said:

Gunit was suposed to be gone by next year last year at this time But guess what there still here and getting stronger evry day...G unitttttt
 08-28-2005, 10:45 PM         #96
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
no need to even comment on this stupidity............you people need to get these rappers d!cks out your mouth.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^co-sign
 08-28-2005, 10:50 PM         #97
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what a message board is for
 08-28-2005, 10:50 PM         #98
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ggggggg-unit
 11 years ago '04        #99
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,016 | Props total: 1586 1586
 TheKidHypno said:
Fat Joe's statement > G-Unit's statement

Cause it was the damn truth

nope .. cause they gone have security there regardless .. g - unit was hype , when yayo came out there man it was just hype as hell , had me like damn they ready to go to war and when he said it they were screamning shyt at joe , and joe looked over there , it was all silly ..
 11 years ago '04        #100
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 291 291
Fat Joe is dumb as sh*t, clearly important people have security. Think if Big or Pac would of had security like 50 did, maybe they would still be here. Havin them with u dont make you pu**y or scared, if you ask me it makes you smart. Fat Joe dont need security, not because he is tough or not scared. Because he is unimportant, he sells no records, no one gives a fu*k about him for real. When you sell 15 million+ and are worth as much as 50 you keep yourself safe. Not a G-Unit fan or taking sides. Its just common sense, the n*gga got alot to live for he at the top of the mountain. No sense in taking chances when jealous n*ggas out there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy