G-Unit just murked Fat Joe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
446 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,151 | Props total: 763 763
i still cant believe half the ppl on here dont grasp the concept of "your a celebrity, you harm anyone, your a$$ is catchin a case" fat joe got yall forum nerds brainwashed thinkin bein in public when your a star and gettin into shyt is the same thing as bein a nobody in the hood and bumpin heads. JIgga said it best "you shoot me your famous/i shoot you im brainless" that's why there's a need to carrying around security when your that famous to prevent havin to catch a case ova some no name kid who wants to try to prove somethin, Either way dudes on here would've been screamin 50 lost even if he made a true comment about FAt JOe's record sales or somethin. This was an awards show, Joe should've neva brought that comment on air, he was askin for what he got. Joe aint lyrical either so theres no way joe won either way you look at it. Sales Wise, On-Air Wise, Rap Wise. If Pac did some shyt like this at the 96 VMA's yall would be praisin him. Hit EM up wit pac bein real emotional and "dats why i fu*ked ya b!tch you fat muthaphucka" gets applauded but 50 lookin pissed durin his performance and cussin fat joe out for what Joe said first gets bashed??
 08-28-2005, 09:53 PM         #62
STAY FLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And y do ppl alway's bring up 50's sales...sales ain't helpin his a.ss right now.
 11 years ago '04        #63
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,151 | Props total: 763 763
 truewoardie said:
Where did I say scared? Shook and scared two different things, homie. 50 won't even rapping or singing half his sh*t. When dude came out, he had his hand wrapped around his lips and the mic. sh*t was obvious. Then he gets to the center when he was doin "Outta Control" and he looks like he won't even into it. Maybe "shook" won't the right word, but you could tell dude was bothered and not really into his performance.
"Scarred to death,scarred to look, he's shook"-Mobb Deep

shook means scarred i dont know where u pick ur slang up from
 11 years ago '04        #64
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 1 1
 STAY FLA said:
And y do ppl alway's bring up 50's sales...sales ain't helpin his a.ss right now.
record sales got him to perform at the vmas..
 08-28-2005, 10:00 PM         #65
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody has even paid n e attention to jada. he did his piece made it look classy and was done. he knew there was no need to discrase him self or d block. and personaly think that sheek would wreck shop if his boy needed help.
 08-28-2005, 10:01 PM         #66
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
fat joe didnt curse or say any sh*t disrespecting them he said the truth.... its like sayin to some n*gga wit glasses "nice glasses" sarcastically

joe won this one 50 was so made he was bout to cry
50 said he was a fat boy... thats the truth..
he said he a pu**y.... dats not far from the truth...
 11 years ago '05        #67
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 I3Baller said:
would you call Fat Joe a pu**y to his face? just curious...
 08-28-2005, 10:04 PM         #68
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some1 for real post this clip
 11 years ago '04        #69
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 145 145
no need to even comment on this stupidity............you people need to get these rappers d!cks out your mouth.

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 08-28-2005 at 10:05 PM..
 08-28-2005, 10:04 PM         #70
dondatta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe is just mad he had no performance at the vmas and he sucks so he had to take away from g units shine by sayin that sh*t...he started the hating and 50 finished it...tell fat joe u at least gotta go gold to even present an award...no one was cheering for fat joe when he came up...then he said some sh*t about latinos in the house...just to get a response...fat joes career is in worst shape than ja rules...at least rule has an alternative ...acting
 11 years ago '05        #71
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
all this sh*t what 50 said will leak out by tomarrow... i think he just said fu*k you fat n*gga get off my d!ck yayo said some dumb sh*t like he always do.... yall notice 50 dont ever introduce yayo... hah he dont give a fu*k about that n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #72
GameBreaker 
space
space
 dondatta said:
fat joe is just mad he had no performance at the vmas and he sucks so he had to take away from g units shine by sayin that sh*t...he started the hating and 50 finished it...tell fat joe u at least gotta go gold to even present an award...no one was cheering for fat joe when he came up...then he said some sh*t about latinos in the house...just to get a response...fat joes career is in worst shape than ja rules...at least rule has an alternative ...acting

n*gga hes gone gold 50 he 1 hatin he started this sh*t sayin joe was talkin sh*t jo crack never did sh*t to him just does sh*t like new york with ja and jada
 08-28-2005, 10:08 PM         #73
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

heres a link of 50s diss

hit da propz
 08-28-2005, 10:09 PM         #74
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said:
he said fu*k pun...... :slap:

Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-28-2005 at 10:09 PM..
 08-28-2005, 10:10 PM         #75
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada hasn't sold nearly as much as 50 but but "you better kiss your a.ss good bye", d-block
 11 years ago '05        #76
GameBreaker 
space
space
he said fu*k pun????
 11 years ago '04        #77
Nycryda 
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 1 1
I was always wonderin how come 50 didnt trip when Em did that verse on the Lean Back Remix...was that sumthin just thrown together or did Em and Joe Actually do a session together in the studio....matta fact wat song came out first New York or Lean Back Remix...cuz if Lean Back came out first I can understand
 11 years ago '05        #78
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$728 | Props total: 2 2
HOW THE fu*k DO YOU BROKE AS bX n*ggaS KNOW FIF GOT POLICE WITH THEM. 1 SQUIRRLE PLAY WITH THE NUT ALL THE REST WILL JOIN THEM

HALF YOU n*ggaS BACK YOUR BOYS CAUSE YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T HE'LL BUSS YO a.ss. BE A MAN AND WALK BY YOURSELF.
 11 years ago '04        #79
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
G-Unit is k!lling Hip-Hop

I can't recall any immature a.ss sh*t like this EVER in the history of fu*king hip-hop.
50 Cent is also getting away with putting out half a.ss music, and still reigning on the charts, it's pathetic. Now I know exactly why I hate hip-hop.

Don't get me wrong, 50's grind is crazy, but he's fu*king sh*t up really.
Me and my boy we're chillin thinking about some huge a.ss takeover, on the real too...
Jada gettin with Jay-Z? It's over people, 50 Cent & G-Unit are gone by next year.

"What goes up, must come down" & 50 will go down as fast just as he blew up that fast. Mark my words.
 11 years ago '05        #80
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 GaryIn'75 said:
HOW THE fu*k DO YOU BROKE AS bX n*ggaS KNOW FIF GOT POLICE WITH THEM. 1 SQUIRRLE PLAY WITH THE NUT ALL THE REST WILL JOIN THEM

HALF YOU n*ggaS BACK YOUR BOYS CAUSE YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T HE'LL BUSS YO a.ss. BE A MAN AND WALK BY YOURSELF.
hate to break it to you n*gga but you a BX n*gga too

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 08-28-2005 at 10:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
49 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
467 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
81 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy