G-Unit just murked Fat Joe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM         #41
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next week on sunday stew fat joe gets punked :finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #42
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
50 did look mad emotional on the stage...lmaooo...he looked like somebody really got at his inner feelings...I just wanna see what this leads to...[Kay Slay]Damn![/Kay Slay]
 11 years ago '04        #43
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 truewoardie said:
Where did I say scared? Shook and scared two different things, homie. 50 won't even rapping or singing half his sh*t. When dude came out, he had his hand wrapped around his lips and the mic. sh*t was obvious. Then he gets to the center when he was doin "Outta Control" and he looks like he won't even into it. Maybe "shook" won't the right word, but you could tell dude was bothered and not really into his performance.
^^^Exactly...you could see that 50 wasn't 100% into it, like something was really on his mind...Joe really got him good, ahahah...
 11 years ago '04        #44
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 584 584
did yall see Mase in the audience holdin up that sign that said" fu*k KING HIPPO!!!"
 08-28-2005, 09:29 PM         #45
rzarecta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 and Yayo got bleeped and a Joe made a witty comment. I'm not taking sides because both of them are wack but atleast Joe said something instead of fu*k pu**y fat fu*k and so on...
 08-28-2005, 09:32 PM         #46
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixthein said:
Can anybody with some sense explain what the hell happened in good detial instead of saying stupid sh*t like "n*gga got murked" or "g g g g g unit n*gga". Can someone with some intelligence actually post.
ok i just watched it. fat joe was on stage and said " i feel so safe here tonight thanks to all the police courteousy of g unit. then later when g unit performed 50 said something about fat joe, basically cussed him out.
 11 years ago '05        #47
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
 persuazion said:
did yall see Mase in the audience holdin up that sign that said" fu*k KING HIPPO!!!"
Mase is on some serious drugs now!
 11 years ago '05        #48
TrueRhymeSayer 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 15 15
Mase looked retarded in the pre-show interview. He was like "Ya-Yo..."

No one paid any attention to him. Then he smiled all wide and then said "Ya-Yo..." again.

Wow. Homie switched like a bi*ch. Yup. And I liked Murda Mase back in the day.
 11 years ago '05        #49
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 0 0
fat ho is a pu**y boy period!
 11 years ago '04        #50
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 1 1
lets break it down.. who performed? who introduced?.. g unit by far
 08-28-2005, 09:38 PM         #51
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
screw this stupid argument. we are never going to have a hip hop world like it was back in the 90's and before. hip hop is all comercial now(mostly). there is too much money to be made and besides a select few hip hop is going down the tubes. props to kanye, jayz, common, nas, talib kweli, mos def and some others but the rest is mostly garbage or average. why cant we see an album like wu's first album. it was strickly low budget street music and turned out to be a classic. or nas with illmatic. hopefully we get better hip hop the rest of this year cause its been a disappointing year so far.
 08-28-2005, 09:39 PM         #52
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 ain't beatin around tha bush he's gangsta
 11 years ago '05        #53
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
First he called Fat Joe out then said Fat joe is pu**y man, pus*y boy fu*k boy, fu*k boy, n*gga what. Yall n*ggas is stupid. They edit a bunch of sh*t then Yayo says pu**y....That sh*t was iLL....I hope ??????s get murdered tonight....

Last edited by Santoro; 08-28-2005 at 09:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 584 584
 Santoro said:
First he called Fat Joe out then said pus*y boy on that fake sh*t, fu*k boy, fu*k boy. They only edited out one of the fu*k boys. I just wanna hear what else he said. That sh*t was iLL....I hope ??????s get murdered tonight....
they said you could watch the show again on mtv.com.....I wonder if it will still be censored on there..
 08-28-2005, 09:43 PM         #55
rich_in_da_hood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW gunit didnt even say nothin foreal.. sure they cussed but we all kno wha happened when they got back stage... i respect joe for wha he said
 11 years ago '05        #56
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 GEO1378 said:
screw this stupid argument. we are never going to have a hip hop world like it was back in the 90's and before. hip hop is all comercial now(mostly). there is too much money to be made and besides a select few hip hop is going down the tubes. props to kanye, jayz, common, nas, talib kweli, mos def and some others but the rest is mostly garbage or average. why cant we see an album like wu's first album. it was strickly low budget street music and turned out to be a classic. or nas with illmatic. hopefully we get better hip hop the rest of this year cause its been a disappointing year so far.
whoa whered this bi*chin come from, death row and bad boy had the same drama at an award show in the early-mid 90s...
 11 years ago '04        #57
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 1 1
 REAL_NESS said:
whoa whered this bi*chin come from, death row and bad boy had the same drama at an award show in the early-mid 90s...

basicly,
 11 years ago '04        #58
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 Mrniceguy said:
fu*k that ..man .. Fat Joe and his reggaeton affiliates...decided sense there taking over with dis Reggaeton craze..they can't walk into an big a.ss award ceremony and Call out 50 cent .... 50 was minding his business! ....doing what he do.... Fat Joe LOST! ... 50 will always OutSell Joey anyday of the week

Fat Joe ws also minding his own buisness when 50 made "Piggy Bank"

Of course Fifty will sell more Joe know's that, the industry knows.

I don't like Fat Joe at all but he schooled Fifty.
 08-28-2005, 09:50 PM         #59
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props aint that the truth who's shootin first
 08-28-2005, 09:52 PM         #60
STAY FLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i couldn't careless bout either party involved...

but joe got the upperhand..why?

b/c instead of lookin like a jackass and cussing all foolishly..he made a sly comment that erked the sh*t outta g-unit b/c the truth hurts!

Any unbias person watching could see that 50 and co. didnt have their usual swagger when they performed...crack thru them n*ggas off they game..simple and plain.

ALl that idiotic cussing at the end ain't prove sh*t but that they know all the cuss words in the book...that crap they said dont push no buttons. 50 looked uneasy the whole time...even when he said his piece he looked unsure.

Gone be some sh*t on ocean drive tonight buddy....TS is heavy in MIA...connected to the Cuban Cartel, Zoe Pound and all that real sh*t there.....

*sits back and waits*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy