G-Unit just murked Fat Joe

most viewed right now
11 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-28-2005, 10:38 PM         #51
GEO1378  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
screw this stupid argument. we are never going to have a hip hop world like it was back in the 90's and before. hip hop is all comercial now(mostly). there is too much money to be made and besides a select few hip hop is going down the tubes. props to kanye, jayz, common, nas, talib kweli, mos def and some others but the rest is mostly garbage or average. why cant we see an album like wu's first album. it was strickly low budget street music and turned out to be a classic. or nas with illmatic. hopefully we get better hip hop the rest of this year cause its been a disappointing year so far.

08-28-2005, 10:39 PM         #52
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 ain't beatin around tha bush he's gangsta

13 years ago '05        #53
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
First he called Fat Joe out then said Fat joe is pu**y man, pus*y boy fu*k boy, fu*k boy, n*gga what. Yall n*ggas is stupid. They edit a bunch of sh*t then Yayo says pu**y....That sh*t was iLL....I hope ??????s get murdered tonight....

Last edited by Santoro; 08-28-2005 at 10:43 PM..

13 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,672 | Props total: 3355 3355
 Santoro said
First he called Fat Joe out then said pus*y boy on that fake sh*t, fu*k boy, fu*k boy. They only edited out one of the fu*k boys. I just wanna hear what else he said. That sh*t was iLL....I hope ??????s get murdered tonight....
they said you could watch the show again on mtv.com.....I wonder if it will still be censored on there..

08-28-2005, 10:43 PM         #55
rich_in_da_hood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW gunit didnt even say nothin foreal.. sure they cussed but we all kno wha happened when they got back stage... i respect joe for wha he said

08-28-2005, 10:43 PM         #56
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said
screw this stupid argument. we are never going to have a hip hop world like it was back in the 90's and before. hip hop is all comercial now(mostly). there is too much money to be made and besides a select few hip hop is going down the tubes. props to kanye, jayz, common, nas, talib kweli, mos def and some others but the rest is mostly garbage or average. why cant we see an album like wu's first album. it was strickly low budget street music and turned out to be a classic. or nas with illmatic. hopefully we get better hip hop the rest of this year cause its been a disappointing year so far.
whoa whered this bi*chin come from, death row and bad boy had the same drama at an award show in the early-mid 90s...

13 years ago '04        #57
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 18 18
 REAL_NESS said
whoa whered this bi*chin come from, death row and bad boy had the same drama at an award show in the early-mid 90s...

basicly,

13 years ago '04        #58
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 Mrniceguy said
fu*k that ..man .. Fat Joe and his reggaeton affiliates...decided sense there taking over with dis Reggaeton craze..they can't walk into an big a.ss award ceremony and Call out 50 cent .... 50 was minding his business! ....doing what he do.... Fat Joe LOST! ... 50 will always OutSell Joey anyday of the week

Fat Joe ws also minding his own buisness when 50 made "Piggy Bank"

Of course Fifty will sell more Joe know's that, the industry knows.

I don't like Fat Joe at all but he schooled Fifty.

08-28-2005, 10:50 PM         #59
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props aint that the truth who's shootin first

08-28-2005, 10:52 PM         #60
STAY FLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i couldn't careless bout either party involved...

but joe got the upperhand..why?

b/c instead of lookin like a jackass and cussing all foolishly..he made a sly comment that erked the sh*t outta g-unit b/c the truth hurts!

Any unbias person watching could see that 50 and co. didnt have their usual swagger when they performed...crack thru them n*ggas off they game..simple and plain.

ALl that idiotic cussing at the end ain't prove sh*t but that they know all the cuss words in the book...that crap they said dont push no buttons. 50 looked uneasy the whole time...even when he said his piece he looked unsure.

Gone be some sh*t on ocean drive tonight buddy....TS is heavy in MIA...connected to the Cuban Cartel, Zoe Pound and all that real sh*t there.....

*sits back and waits*

13 years ago '04        #61
psylence2k 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,639 | Props total: 3895 3895
i still cant believe half the ppl on here dont grasp the concept of "your a celebrity, you harm anyone, your a$$ is catchin a case" fat joe got yall forum nerds brainwashed thinkin bein in public when your a star and gettin into shyt is the same thing as bein a nobody in the hood and bumpin heads. JIgga said it best "you shoot me your famous/i shoot you im brainless" that's why there's a need to carrying around security when your that famous to prevent havin to catch a case ova some no name kid who wants to try to prove somethin, Either way dudes on here would've been screamin 50 lost even if he made a true comment about FAt JOe's record sales or somethin. This was an awards show, Joe should've neva brought that comment on air, he was askin for what he got. Joe aint lyrical either so theres no way joe won either way you look at it. Sales Wise, On-Air Wise, Rap Wise. If Pac did some shyt like this at the 96 VMA's yall would be praisin him. Hit EM up wit pac bein real emotional and "dats why i fu*ked ya b!tch you fat muthaphucka" gets applauded but 50 lookin pissed durin his performance and cussin fat joe out for what Joe said first gets bashed??

08-28-2005, 10:53 PM         #62
STAY FLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And y do ppl alway's bring up 50's sales...sales ain't helpin his a.ss right now.

13 years ago '04        #63
psylence2k 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,639 | Props total: 3895 3895
 truewoardie said
Where did I say scared? Shook and scared two different things, homie. 50 won't even rapping or singing half his sh*t. When dude came out, he had his hand wrapped around his lips and the mic. sh*t was obvious. Then he gets to the center when he was doin "Outta Control" and he looks like he won't even into it. Maybe "shook" won't the right word, but you could tell dude was bothered and not really into his performance.
"Scarred to death,scarred to look, he's shook"-Mobb Deep

shook means scarred i dont know where u pick ur slang up from

13 years ago '04        #64
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 8 8
 STAY FLA said
And y do ppl alway's bring up 50's sales...sales ain't helpin his a.ss right now.
record sales got him to perform at the vmas..

08-28-2005, 11:00 PM         #65
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody has even paid n e attention to jada. he did his piece made it look classy and was done. he knew there was no need to discrase him self or d block. and personaly think that sheek would wreck shop if his boy needed help.

08-28-2005, 11:01 PM         #66
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
fat joe didnt curse or say any sh*t disrespecting them he said the truth.... its like sayin to some n*gga wit glasses "nice glasses" sarcastically

joe won this one 50 was so made he was bout to cry
50 said he was a fat boy... thats the truth..
he said he a pu**y.... dats not far from the truth...

08-28-2005, 11:03 PM         #67
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said
would you call Fat Joe a pu**y to his face? just curious...

08-28-2005, 11:04 PM         #68
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some1 for real post this clip

13 years ago '04        #69
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 816 816
no need to even comment on this stupidity............you people need to get these rappers d!cks out your mouth.

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 08-28-2005 at 11:05 PM..

08-28-2005, 11:04 PM         #70
dondatta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe is just mad he had no performance at the vmas and he sucks so he had to take away from g units shine by sayin that sh*t...he started the hating and 50 finished it...tell fat joe u at least gotta go gold to even present an award...no one was cheering for fat joe when he came up...then he said some sh*t about latinos in the house...just to get a response...fat joes career is in worst shape than ja rules...at least rule has an alternative ...acting

13 years ago '05        #71
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
all this sh*t what 50 said will leak out by tomarrow... i think he just said fu*k you fat n*gga get off my d!ck yayo said some dumb sh*t like he always do.... yall notice 50 dont ever introduce yayo... hah he dont give a fu*k about that n*gga

13 years ago '05        #72
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 dondatta said
fat joe is just mad he had no performance at the vmas and he sucks so he had to take away from g units shine by sayin that sh*t...he started the hating and 50 finished it...tell fat joe u at least gotta go gold to even present an award...no one was cheering for fat joe when he came up...then he said some sh*t about latinos in the house...just to get a response...fat joes career is in worst shape than ja rules...at least rule has an alternative ...acting

n*gga hes gone gold 50 he 1 hatin he started this sh*t sayin joe was talkin sh*t jo crack never did sh*t to him just does sh*t like new york with ja and jada

08-28-2005, 11:08 PM         #73
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

heres a link of 50s diss

hit da propz

08-28-2005, 11:09 PM         #74
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said
he said fu*k pun...... :slap:

Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-28-2005 at 11:09 PM..

08-28-2005, 11:10 PM         #75
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada hasn't sold nearly as much as 50 but but "you better kiss your a.ss good bye", d-block

Home      

most viewed right now
+76online now  36
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+71online now  33
Some niggas lucky
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+230online now  32
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
380 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Cash me ousside’ girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
48 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  20
Video inside HBO Prison Movie O.G. Starring Jeffrey Wright
56 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  13
Jan 19 - Dems Waste No Time Rejecting Trump's New Offer
158 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Leslie Jones Attacks Jason Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel
134 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Miami Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays Awarded $21 Mil..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy