Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Macklemore getting fitted for a new grill by Johnny Dang
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2005, 09:10 PM         #21
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post a clip
 08-28-2005, 09:10 PM         #22
DontPushMe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe won this sh*t by far, anyone can say "fu*k you bi*ch you stupid pu**y", generic insults that take no thought, joe's sh*t was at least clever, caught everyone off gaurd, had me laughin
 12 years ago '04        #23
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,159 | Props total: 1990 1990
not Fat Joe is a pu**y to start some sh*t at the vma's around MTV security....and say the sh*t on stage..not go up to they seats and say it....
 08-28-2005, 09:13 PM         #24
truewoardie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey Crack got the best of 50 on this sh*t. Not only was Joe's sh*t more creative, but 50 look shook the entire time he was performing. Go back and watch 50's performance over. He don't even look like he's into it. Looks like he's trying to think of what he's gonna respond with. Then he comes with "Stay off my d!ck, fat boy.....Fu*k Fat Joe!" etc., etc.? That sh*t's weak.
 08-28-2005, 09:13 PM         #25
rzarecta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA at the people who are taking sides in this bi*ch f!ght
 08-28-2005, 09:14 PM         #26
mixthein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anybody with some sense explain what the hell happened in good detial instead of saying stupid sh*t like "n*gga got murked" or "g g g g g unit n*gga". Can someone with some intelligence actually post.
 12 years ago '04        #27
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 truewoardie said:
Joey Crack got the best of 50 on this sh*t. Not only was Joe's sh*t more creative, but 50 look shook the entire time he was performing. Go back and watch 50's performance over. He don't even look like he's into it. Looks like he's trying to think of what he's gonna respond with. Then he comes with "Stay off my d!ck, fat boy.....Fu*k Fat Joe!" etc., etc.? That sh*t's weak.
50 looked scared??? REACHING.....
 08-28-2005, 09:18 PM         #28
GEO1378  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixthein said:
Can anybody with some sense explain what the hell happened in good detial instead of saying stupid sh*t like "n*gga got murked" or "g g g g g unit n*gga". Can someone with some intelligence actually post.
you should know better then to ask that on here. i would tell you but i got it on tivo and missed it. i had to take my girlfriend home after she blew me. ha ha
 08-28-2005, 09:19 PM         #29
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ stupid bi*ches arguing about who "won" the vma yelling at each other contest.....WILD JUNGLE HOMO!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #30
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 mixthein said:
aight this what happend...first the fat dude was up there talkin bout he felt safe cuz theres alot of police in the house courtesey of gunit.....then you heard a bunch of dudes yellin fu*k you fat joe....get the fu*k off the stage....then after 50 performed...him and yayo was like "fu*k fat joe....you a pu**y ....pu**y boy....bleep....bleep...pu**y....ol pu**y a.ss....bleep....then a long sentence bleeped out".....got it??......good
 08-28-2005, 09:19 PM         #31
truewoardie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where did I say scared? Shook and scared two different things, homie. 50 won't even rapping or singing half his sh*t. When dude came out, he had his hand wrapped around his lips and the mic. sh*t was obvious. Then he gets to the center when he was doin "Outta Control" and he looks like he won't even into it. Maybe "shook" won't the right word, but you could tell dude was bothered and not really into his performance.
 12 years ago '04        #32
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
LMAO @ stupid bi*ches arguing about who "won" the vma yelling at each other contest.....WILD JUNGLE HOMO!!!!
whoa.....thats a new kind of homo!!!
 12 years ago '05        #33
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
Wuts This sh*t Fat Joe Won ... Won What ??? And 50 Crying ??? So I n*gga Is Mad And Hes Crying Now Lol Wow ... How n*ggas Blow sh*t Up .. If U Ask Me Fat Joe Needed To Sell More Records So He Did What He Did And It Will Proberly Work
 12 years ago '04        #34
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
why can't these grown a.ss men act like adults in public and on TV. they are the reason black people have a label.
 12 years ago '04        #35
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 truewoardie said:
Where did I say scared? Shook and scared two different things, homie. 50 won't even rapping or singing half his sh*t. When dude came out, he had his hand wrapped around his lips and the mic. sh*t was obvious. Then he gets to the center when he was doin "Outta Control" and he looks like he won't even into it. Maybe "shook" won't the right word, but you could tell dude was bothered and not really into his performance.
shook and scared is dif??? not to me...example" When the gun got pulled....homie was shook" then you got " When the gun got pulled .....homie was scared"....its the same sh*t...I hate to tell you...
 12 years ago '04        #36
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,859 | Props total: 19 19
 TheKidHypno said:
Fat Joe's statement > G-Unit's statement

Cause it was the damn truth
Word Life

And u can tell a gunit d!ckrider by statements like that.........NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY FROM THE STREETS CAN SAY GUNIT SONNED JOE...

JOEY CRACK MADE G UNIT LOOK STUPID.
 12 years ago '05        #37
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
fu*k that ..man .. Fat Joe and his reggaeton affiliates...decided sense there taking over with dis Reggaeton craze..they can't walk into an big a.ss award ceremony and Call out 50 cent .... 50 was minding his business! ....doing what he do.... Fat Joe LOST! ... 50 will always OutSell Joey anyday of the week
 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM         #38
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next week om sunday stew fat joe gets punked :finger: :finger:
 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM         #39
mixthein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
aight this what happend...first the fat dude was up there talkin bout he felt safe cuz theres alot of police in the house courtesey of gunit.....then you heard a bunch of dudes yellin fu*k you fat joe....get the fu*k off the stage....then after 50 performed...him and yayo was like "fu*k fat joe....you a pu**y ....pu**y boy....bleep....bleep...pu**y....ol pu**y a.ss....bleep....then a long sentence bleeped out".....got it??......good
Thanks.
 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM         #40
Scola929  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
first the fat dude was up there talkin bout he felt safe cuz theres alot of police in the house courtesey of gunit.....then you heard a bunch of dudes yellin fu*k you fat joe....get the fu*k off the stage
HAHAHA...funny sh*t, I missed that.

*plays piggybank*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
187 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Cute or Ugly? You decide....
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA #1 pick Joakim Fultz
103 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
114 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black child out here lookin’ 5-0
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrone looking for boonk
54 comments
2 days ago