G-Unit just murked Fat Joe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2005, 09:10 PM         #21
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post a clip
 08-28-2005, 09:10 PM         #22
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe won this sh*t by far, anyone can say "fu*k you bi*ch you stupid pu**y", generic insults that take no thought, joe's sh*t was at least clever, caught everyone off gaurd, had me laughin
 11 years ago '04        #23
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,608 | Props total: 577 577
not Fat Joe is a pu**y to start some sh*t at the vma's around MTV security....and say the sh*t on stage..not go up to they seats and say it....
 08-28-2005, 09:13 PM         #24
truewoardie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey Crack got the best of 50 on this sh*t. Not only was Joe's sh*t more creative, but 50 look shook the entire time he was performing. Go back and watch 50's performance over. He don't even look like he's into it. Looks like he's trying to think of what he's gonna respond with. Then he comes with "Stay off my d!ck, fat boy.....Fu*k Fat Joe!" etc., etc.? That sh*t's weak.
 08-28-2005, 09:13 PM         #25
rzarecta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA at the people who are taking sides in this bi*ch f!ght
 08-28-2005, 09:14 PM         #26
mixthein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anybody with some sense explain what the hell happened in good detial instead of saying stupid sh*t like "n*gga got murked" or "g g g g g unit n*gga". Can someone with some intelligence actually post.
 11 years ago '04        #27
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 truewoardie said:
Joey Crack got the best of 50 on this sh*t. Not only was Joe's sh*t more creative, but 50 look shook the entire time he was performing. Go back and watch 50's performance over. He don't even look like he's into it. Looks like he's trying to think of what he's gonna respond with. Then he comes with "Stay off my d!ck, fat boy.....Fu*k Fat Joe!" etc., etc.? That sh*t's weak.
50 looked scared??? REACHING.....
 08-28-2005, 09:18 PM         #28
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixthein said:
Can anybody with some sense explain what the hell happened in good detial instead of saying stupid sh*t like "n*gga got murked" or "g g g g g unit n*gga". Can someone with some intelligence actually post.
you should know better then to ask that on here. i would tell you but i got it on tivo and missed it. i had to take my girlfriend home after she blew me. ha ha
 08-28-2005, 09:19 PM         #29
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ stupid bi*ches arguing about who "won" the vma yelling at each other contest.....WILD JUNGLE HOMO!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #30
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 mixthein said:
aight this what happend...first the fat dude was up there talkin bout he felt safe cuz theres alot of police in the house courtesey of gunit.....then you heard a bunch of dudes yellin fu*k you fat joe....get the fu*k off the stage....then after 50 performed...him and yayo was like "fu*k fat joe....you a pu**y ....pu**y boy....bleep....bleep...pu**y....ol pu**y a.ss....bleep....then a long sentence bleeped out".....got it??......good
 08-28-2005, 09:19 PM         #31
truewoardie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where did I say scared? Shook and scared two different things, homie. 50 won't even rapping or singing half his sh*t. When dude came out, he had his hand wrapped around his lips and the mic. sh*t was obvious. Then he gets to the center when he was doin "Outta Control" and he looks like he won't even into it. Maybe "shook" won't the right word, but you could tell dude was bothered and not really into his performance.
 11 years ago '04        #32
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
LMAO @ stupid bi*ches arguing about who "won" the vma yelling at each other contest.....WILD JUNGLE HOMO!!!!
whoa.....thats a new kind of homo!!!
 11 years ago '05        #33
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
Wuts This sh*t Fat Joe Won ... Won What ??? And 50 Crying ??? So I n*gga Is Mad And Hes Crying Now Lol Wow ... How n*ggas Blow sh*t Up .. If U Ask Me Fat Joe Needed To Sell More Records So He Did What He Did And It Will Proberly Work
 11 years ago '04        #34
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 0 0
why can't these grown a.ss men act like adults in public and on TV. they are the reason black people have a label.
 11 years ago '04        #35
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 truewoardie said:
Where did I say scared? Shook and scared two different things, homie. 50 won't even rapping or singing half his sh*t. When dude came out, he had his hand wrapped around his lips and the mic. sh*t was obvious. Then he gets to the center when he was doin "Outta Control" and he looks like he won't even into it. Maybe "shook" won't the right word, but you could tell dude was bothered and not really into his performance.
shook and scared is dif??? not to me...example" When the gun got pulled....homie was shook" then you got " When the gun got pulled .....homie was scared"....its the same sh*t...I hate to tell you...
 11 years ago '04        #36
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 11 11
 TheKidHypno said:
Fat Joe's statement > G-Unit's statement

Cause it was the damn truth
Word Life

And u can tell a gunit d!ckrider by statements like that.........NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY FROM THE STREETS CAN SAY GUNIT SONNED JOE...

JOEY CRACK MADE G UNIT LOOK STUPID.
 11 years ago '05        #37
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
fu*k that ..man .. Fat Joe and his reggaeton affiliates...decided sense there taking over with dis Reggaeton craze..they can't walk into an big a.ss award ceremony and Call out 50 cent .... 50 was minding his business! ....doing what he do.... Fat Joe LOST! ... 50 will always OutSell Joey anyday of the week
 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM         #38
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next week om sunday stew fat joe gets punked :finger: :finger:
 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM         #39
mixthein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
aight this what happend...first the fat dude was up there talkin bout he felt safe cuz theres alot of police in the house courtesey of gunit.....then you heard a bunch of dudes yellin fu*k you fat joe....get the fu*k off the stage....then after 50 performed...him and yayo was like "fu*k fat joe....you a pu**y ....pu**y boy....bleep....bleep...pu**y....ol pu**y a.ss....bleep....then a long sentence bleeped out".....got it??......good
Thanks.
 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM         #40
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next week on sunday stew fat joe gets punked :finger: :finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
184 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy