** Official 2005 MTV VMA Thread **

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2005, 09:06 PM         #461
GarciaS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I couldn't really hear what 50 said cuz of the censoring but it seemed like he was uninterested in performing and just waiting to say all that at the end. It was coo that he got back at joe but his performance was weak.

kanye's performance>>>>>>>>>everything else at the vma's
 11 years ago '04        #462
Mumbletaker 40 heat pts40
space
space
$7,396 | Props total: 1178 1178
damn, this show runnin mad late
 11 years ago '04        #463
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,442 | Props total: 42 42
i was about to type the same thing growth...sh*t was funny...
 11 years ago '05        #464
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 0 0
fifty was feelin salty thats why he did like that.

*waits for g-unit to discuss it on whoo kid radio* lol
 08-28-2005, 09:07 PM         #465
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dzuki77 said:
So true. Propz. He could have done it with more style. This ain't no street corner beef. He should have said it before he performed then did a tight set to show he bigger. To me he just came out like a dejected child, emotional, hurt. Say what you want. If you are black you feel what i'm saying, if not, oh well....
I feel ya man... embarrassing but funny too
 11 years ago '04        #466
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
bow wow is such a pu**y...that n*gga aint built to wear that sh*t...his arms are thinner than paris hilton's..

Last edited by QBKinG; 08-28-2005 at 09:07 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #467
KruptedWayz 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,448 | Props total: 316 316
 wettanam said:
^^^^ look at the haterz, fat joe got k!lled in this one , stop da hatin
all he kept sayin was "fucc" thats it, Joe won hahaha
 11 years ago '04        #468
Shanon 
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 3 3
n*ggas is clowns
 08-28-2005, 09:09 PM         #469
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the teeny boppers in the crowd and watching might not have known about the Fat Joe/50 beef. they might not have even known what Fat Joe said was even a diss. but they sure as hell know after what 50 said.
 11 years ago '05        #470
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 2 2
 Shanon said:
n*ggas is clowns
Please elaborate...
 11 years ago '04        #471
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 97 97
the real definition of EMO is "(From urbandictionary.com)

1."An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to f*ggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pu**y. His p*nis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!"

2."the type of music you listen to when, try as you might, you cannot get laid..and cry about it.."

3. "1. Stands for "Estrogen Masculine Output". The masculine form of the word "PMS"."

:).. what ever it is.. it sucks... for little bi*ches who cry for not gettin a 5,000 dollar dog...

anyone can become emo... just get a instrument... and just cry and sing badly...
 11 years ago '05        #472
dzuki77 
space
space
 Hooksword said:
all the teeny boppers in the crowd and watching might not have known about the Fat Joe/50 beef. they might not have even known what Fat Joe said was even a diss. but they sure as hell know after what 50 said.
Which is why Fat Joe won if you think about it.
 11 years ago '04        #473
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$982 | Props total: 0 0
 dzuki77 said:
So true. Propz. He could have done it with more style. This ain't no street corner beef. He should have said it before he performed then did a tight set to show he bigger. To me he just came out like a dejected child, emotional, hurt. Say what you want. If you are black you feel what i'm saying, if not, oh well....

First off props for & intelligent post even tho I dissagree. One black man actions don't speak for all of us . Thats how sterotypes began. Any white person who saw what 50 did and now think all black men are like that . need to get they mind correct. this only seems to happen to black people when i see jackass i don't a.ssume all white dudes are like that. this only made 60 look like a a.ss not me. that is going to come back & bite 50 is his a.ss as far as promotions.
 11 years ago '04        #474
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 0 0
damn who saw that coming........
 11 years ago '04        #475
hugobomber 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
damm greenday straight jacked the vmas...they took like what 3?4 moonmen?
at least kanye didnt win video of the year...maybe it'll bring his c*ckyness down
 11 years ago '04        #476
jhovaholla2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$739 | Props total: 23 23
 Drehova said:
First off props for & intelligent post even tho I dissagree. One black man actions don't speak for all of us . Thats how sterotypes began. Any white person who saw what 50 did and now think all black men are like that . need to get they mind correct. this only seems to happen to black people when i see jackass i don't a.ssume all white dudes are like that. this only made 60 look like a a.ss not me. that is going to come back & bite 50 is his a.ss as far as promotions.

I like the way you went about approaching that so props. but in a way l disagree w/ you. Think about it... White women clutch there purses when a blk guy is passing not because she knows his police history, but the truth of the matter is because he is blk and is intimidating to her. reason?? Some ignorant blk ppl wo have commited crimes in the past. I think people are seeing this like look another ignorant blk person. The whole show was handle w/ some type of class,and 50 just did some bogus. I know ppl are viewing this from a full race stand point.

Last edited by jhovaholla2000; 08-28-2005 at 09:18 PM..
 08-28-2005, 09:17 PM         #477
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cant be the end can it?
 11 years ago '05        #478
dzuki77 
space
space
*Waits for the after-parties' news*
 11 years ago '04        #479
hugobomber 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
this cant be the end can it?

^^^^nope aftershow and stuff

Last edited by hugobomber; 08-28-2005 at 09:18 PM..
 08-28-2005, 09:19 PM         #480
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah but how this the last perforamnce really, i thought the last are usually like surprises
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy