Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose under criminal investigation for rape
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game will debut music video for "Pest Control" Meek Mill & Beanie S..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tsu Surf in North Philly
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2005, 10:00 PM         #1941
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
download it man lol
 12-10-2005, 10:59 PM         #1942
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
18 - culture of kings - Certified Wise - 13 Mc's And 3 Dj's

ay, whats goin on..
 12-10-2005, 11:52 PM         #1943
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
download it man lol
Lol i got it downloaded already, prefer to have a real copy of it tho.
 11 years ago '04        #1944
graydome 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 0 0
 hiphophorray123 said:
i read that 5000 ppl showed up at cronulla today for the 'gang f!ght'

two lebos got beaten really badly, the article didnt say much else, hopefully the ones who got beaten were the bloody cowards who beat up the volunteer life-savers.

i predict this will intensify the hate the TYPICAL TRYHARD lebos (keep in mind im not implying they are all like this) have for 'aussie c*nts' and australian culture.

these damn kids just think its a game, both the aussies and the lebos, but granted it was a bunch of lebos who went around bashing volunteer life-savers a few days ago, and granted i USUALLY find aussies more laid-back than lebos (u bump into one of the tryhard lebos or even look in their direction and they get all insecure and try to start sh*t, i reckon its because they want a 'gangsta thug' image, which the media is giving them, the word 'wigga' 'poser' or 'wannabe' should be used more often, that would crush their confidence and k!ll that stupid 'i want to be an african-american gangsta like in the 50 cent songs' trend that most of them follow.
its a shame, cause its always a small minority that gives the whole community a bad name. Bogans vs Lebs... sh*t would be funny if it wasn't forreal
 11 years ago '05        #1945
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
 Zirov said:
Nas - It Was Written
I dont care what people think, to me its a classic....
fu*k oath....classic to me 2!
 12-11-2005, 03:05 AM         #1946
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
i read that 5000 ppl showed up at cronulla today for the 'gang f!ght'

two lebos got beaten really badly, the article didnt say much else, hopefully the ones who got beaten were the bloody cowards who beat up the volunteer life-savers.

i predict this will intensify the hate the TYPICAL TRYHARD lebos (keep in mind im not implying they are all like this) have for 'aussie c*nts' and australian culture.

these damn kids just think its a game, both the aussies and the lebos, but granted it was a bunch of lebos who went around bashing volunteer life-savers a few days ago, and granted i USUALLY find aussies more laid-back than lebos (u bump into one of the tryhard lebos or even look in their direction and they get all insecure and try to start sh*t, i reckon its because they want a 'gangsta thug' image, which the media is giving them, the word 'wigga' 'poser' or 'wannabe' should be used more often, that would crush their confidence and k!ll that stupid 'i want to be an african-american gangsta like in the 50 cent songs' trend that most of them follow.
"word on the street" says there was one at st kilda beach today aswell...
and btw, i am listening to the 1st infantary instrumentals by alchemist and it was written was nas' second best album, stillmatic sucked d!ck...
 12-11-2005, 04:01 AM         #1947
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zirov said:
Nas - It Was Written
I dont care what people think, to me its a classic....
sh*t is definately classic! in my top100 for sure.

i've owned the real thing for a couple of years. i'm always buyin albums; i prefer the real thing, the booklet, the actual disc. but i download a helluva alot though! it's an extremely addictive purchasing habit, like vinyl. i should'nt have started buying vinyl...
 12-11-2005, 04:12 AM         #1948
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
"word on the street" says there was one at st kilda beach today aswell...
and btw, i am listening to the 1st infantary instrumentals by alchemist and it was written was nas' second best album, stillmatic sucked d!ck...
stillmatic was actually the first nas album i bought. i reckoned it was good.
 12-11-2005, 04:30 AM         #1949
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
stillmatic was actually the first nas album i bought. i reckoned it was good.
cannot stand stillmatic, i thought it was pretencious...
 12-11-2005, 05:00 AM         #1950
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
cannot stand stillmatic, i thought it was pretencious...
care to elaborate...
 12-11-2005, 05:09 AM         #1951
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm listening to the news, there's supposedly 50 cop cars at cronulla.

some guy had a gun and sh*t too, two cops were fired at or something. some other guy was taken to a hospital with a knife in his back that was done by a 'middle eastern' person who said to the victim that he was going to r*pe two girls who the guy was with. he tried to defend the girls then that happened.

an ambo also got bottles and sh*t chucked at it by ozzies cause he had lebo's in the back.
 11 years ago '05        #1952
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
 peek.one said:
sh*t is definately classic! in my top100 for sure.

i've owned the real thing for a couple of years. i'm always buyin albums; i prefer the real thing, the booklet, the actual disc. but i download a helluva alot though! it's an extremely addictive purchasing habit, like vinyl. i should'nt have started buying vinyl...
me as well bro....i go out and pay sh*t load on cdz....been collectin for yearz n yearz....love findin rare sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #1953
Zirov 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 138 138
I havent bought a CD in ages....
Probably the last I copped was in Germany.... The rapper was Sido
Didnt understand anything he said but he was all over MTV Europe, so I thought, why not?
 12-11-2005, 05:00 PM         #1954
Glacial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
i'm listening to the news, there's supposedly 50 cop cars at cronulla.

some guy had a gun and sh*t too, two cops were fired at or something. some other guy was taken to a hospital with a knife in his back that was done by a 'middle eastern' person who said to the victim that he was going to r*pe two girls who the guy was with. he tried to defend the girls then that happened.

an ambo also got bottles and sh*t chucked at it by ozzies cause he had lebo's in the back.
They're fu*king retards, how is massing and beating up people who look "middle eastern" going to solve anything. That aside, how smashed were most of the crowd? I swear that one guy was purposely running towards police who had batons out and were swinging fairly freely. That ambulance had to rescue a group from a toilet block I think as the mob had cornered a group of Muslims in there. Honestly though how's this going to look overseas? This will get beaten to death on foreign tv news i'd imagine (as it probably should), the people involved are morons.
 12-11-2005, 05:30 PM         #1955
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-11-2005, 05:45 PM         #1956
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 bucks says tricej is in jail!!!
 12-11-2005, 05:47 PM         #1957
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if theres one in melb i am so there, becuase the only "middle easturn" people who show up are the d!cks, not the ones who work hard their life and want to be accepted, they already are. the people that show up are the sick mate sick subwoofer people who just clown around and fu*k with every and get their "cousins" on to them... ulay...
 12-11-2005, 06:27 PM         #1958
Glacial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In that photo a few posts up, look at the guy in the yellow shirt and the large nerdy glasses. Wtf already?

Edit: I was channel surfing then and I went through what looked like the Greek news on SBS and it was a prominent story, they had a fairly in depth report on it, mainly just screening and re screening the footage of the mob chanting and beating up the guy over the car. Seems like it is getting coverage...

Last edited by Glacial; 12-11-2005 at 06:30 PM..
 12-11-2005, 06:46 PM         #1959
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebs are hard c*nts face it...i like the older ones like the adults but the people aged 12-28 who hang at the shops and think theyre cool deserved to be bashed...fu*k bashing innocent people go to fu*king hurstville, punchbowl etc. and bash the people hanging by their cars or at the shops fu*k them....
 12-11-2005, 06:59 PM         #1960
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am uploading the funniest video, its chopper reid doing the weather (not realy him tho)

sh*t is hillarious

and yeah about time we did something to these c*nts (not saying all, just the ones that causig trouble)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
85 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
7 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
23 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
197 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy