squad up!

Official Aussie Spot

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2005, 06:00 AM         #2426
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CHECK OUT DBLOCK4LIFE's PROFILE!!!!
Date of Birth:
June 12, 1994
Album youre bumpin' lately:
anything by Guy Sebastien and Anthony Callea
Whats your skillz?:
i give great head, especially to my dad when he molestses me
I say i am from queens becuase QB is the sh*t, but i am really from the Suburbz of Colorado
Interests:
Sucking fat d!ck all day, taking it in the a.ss, fu*king family members....
lets just say my family pays me every time i fu*k them, someone my mum pays me extra if i play with her pu**y in the way she likes...

12-28-2005, 06:28 AM         #2427
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
magnetic calm down. damn, i though you were older.
where are the greeks and lebs from? why were you gonna punch on with asians? were they viet?

12-28-2005, 06:43 AM         #2428
KillaKadafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow thats a long a.ss story lol

dblock bi*ch, get the fu*k outta here

12-28-2005, 07:15 AM         #2429
KillaKadafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did J.Skrub produce all of Phrase - Talk With Force album ?

13 years ago '04        #2430
Zirov 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 1279 1279
hahaha I tried to give that guy hate...but I accidentaly gave him propz...hahaha

"get the fu*k outta the Aussie section with all that hate...nobody invited you in here!!!!"

12-28-2005, 02:53 PM         #2431
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha magnetic mate that reminds me of one of my many long and infinetely pointless adventures lol no diss
why were u chasin the asians mate??????
why have u got beef with me and my people?????
but most importantly why were u runnin from some pyscho high school chick armed with a bottle??
YOU SHOULD OF SMACKED HER WITH THE WANG
BROTHER MAG I THOUGHT U WERE STAUNCH !!!!SCARNON THERE AYE???

P.S WHATS UP WITH THAT fu*kWIT DBLOCK4LIFE ? (HATE HAS BEEN GIVEN)
WHY IS HE STALKIN U ???

12-28-2005, 03:10 PM         #2432
ubr0ke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In reply to my previous post, Never been to australia ever, Im kinda scared for the 18 hour plane ride...ew.
If anyone wants gear from north america...LRG, rocawear, sean john, vokal, etc, get at me...i'll bring it down under..lol
rofl@ +36...here its minus like.....25-34 so quit complaining! frostbite hurts worse than a sunburn lol.
people asked what I look like;

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-28-2005, 04:15 PM         #2433
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said
CHECK OUT DBLOCK4LIFE's PROFILE!!!!
Date of Birth:
June 12, 1994
Album youre bumpin' lately:
anything by Guy Sebastien and Anthony Callea
Whats your skillz?:
i give great head, especially to my dad when he molestses me
I say i am from queens becuase QB is the sh*t, but i am really from the Suburbz of Colorado
Interests:
Sucking fat d!ck all day, taking it in the a.ss, fu*king family members....
lets just say my family pays me every time i fu*k them, someone my mum pays me extra if i play with her pu**y in the way she likes...

lmfao

12-28-2005, 05:23 PM         #2434
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ubr0ke said
In reply to my previous post, Never been to australia ever, Im kinda scared for the 18 hour plane ride...ew.
If anyone wants gear from north america...LRG, rocawear, sean john, vokal, etc, get at me...i'll bring it down under..lol
rofl@ +36...here its minus like.....25-34 so quit complaining! frostbite hurts worse than a sunburn lol.
people asked what I look like;

[pic - click to view]

yeah i'd smash

oh and i been to canada where the plane ride is 30 hours in this part where my parents living

sydney, honululu, then toronto, then vancouver then st johns

12-28-2005, 05:38 PM         #2435
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said
this isn;t the story but fu*kin that dblock4life guy gave me hate and it didn't do anything...

well you melbourne boys know trams so you will get this, i am with about 10 people, 4 greek, 3 lebo's and 3 aussies; we were gonna go to a punch on but the asian pussies backed out, but any ways, we get on a train to get to swan street maccas from kew junction (5-10 minute tram ride) and ticket inspektah's get on and we all have tickets apart form this one greek guy...

So he gets off and then the tram goes one stop and the rebel INS' get off so we say run to the tram, he runs and as he gets to the door the tram starts moving. so we pulled thew button to get off at the next stop and wait for him about half way to the maccas; but the tram didn't stop so we are yelling WHAT THE fu*k LET US OFF, so he lets us off at the next stop which is only 2 stops from where we are going...

but the tram driver only opens the doors for me and the other aussies and one of the greek guys goes up and says "what the fu*k you racist bi*ch let me and my friends out" so the aussies start chanting aussie aussie aussie as we bang on the door while the greek guys runs to where me and the aussies are to get out, the lebo's force the door open as we bang on the tram and start kicking it as everyone else shouts at us... we then go up to the window nearest to the driver (the narrow front one if you know trams) and we all put our finger up and start throwing sh*t at the tram, this about 3 days after the race riots in sydney...

END OF PART ONE

so we went to get some maccas and chill out for about 10 minutes and we then let off some fireworks in an alleyway, all good fun...

PART II...
we then start walking 100 meters towards the tram stop to go let off some more fireworks, we are flocked by school girls, not older than 15... btw at this point there are atleast 13 of us, 8 greeks, 2 lebos, and 5 aussies (met up with some people and some stayed at maccas)... they all look at us and think we're all greek or "ethnic" as we were labelled...

just where there are 40 girls there is a little park by the yarra and a bench and concrete areas, in the open, kinda courtyard place. but anyway we let off some silent fireworks where 10 small balls fly up. one of the greek kids goes "hey lets let off one near those girls" so about 4 greek guys go to let it off near them, the girls dont knwo whats going on until the balls fly into the tree and tips towards the girls, we bolted hard down the yarra, i mean hard for about 3 km. i start to slow down becuase i am not that fit,

i eventually stop to take my athsma ventolin and i see this punk girl, probably the same age as me even younger (i am 15 btw) yelling "fu*k" "fu*k" "YOU f*g**tS" "WHY DID YOU DO THAT" "fu*k", and she catches up to me and there was complete silence for about 30 while i am thinking "sh*t man, come one if anything happens run to the freakin yarra, toss ya phone, run and jump that fence"- accessing the different escape routes, i eventually catch my breath as she yells fu*k and throws a log twice the size of her in the river as she picks up her phone, all i am thinking now is run man run, i am seperated from ym friend, so i pick up my phone and say "jason, where are you, wait for me", i bolt to meet my friend (the one who let off the fireworks) and his friends,

so now i am with 4 greek guys and we are running while this bi*ch is running after us and all we hear from her is "we're at the yarra, come down now, there f*g**ts, come now" so i realise we are near burnley station and i found a shortcut, we meet up with the aussie guys, who let off these loud fireworks and we have to run on the train tracks to evade these people who are chasing us...

END OF PART II

so we are between hawthorn and burnley station walking towards burnley and all we're thinking is if the cops come run in different directions, we eventually get to burnley and chill and wait for the next train to get me out of this fu*king place...

START OF PART III
so we're on a city bound train, just left the station... we get a call, the lebo guys and some of the aussies met back up at maccas, turns out the punk chick is back with her friends and two fu*king bottles... she smashed the bottles and wanted to stab these guys, and we see them running at burnley form these fu*king punk chicks...

we never really found out what happened, just a quirky tale i thought you guys would like to hear, i reckon we burnt some chcik... but hey...

hope you enjoyed that...
its metres.....not meters

12-28-2005, 05:47 PM         #2436
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said
you can get rocaware in sydney??? i can get real, thats right real (for k!lla and peek when they realise where it is) southpole jackets for 280 at vic market lol... yo trice mail me some rocawear bro...
welcome to australia, i'll post a welcome "rap" link in a few lol...
but australia's a top place, you been ere before???...
dont start with ya ghetto clothes b4 btw hiphop or american sh*t isnt big here accept 4 homos whos fave artist is 2pac or 50 cent....im more a beach goer much like a leb lmao

12-28-2005, 05:49 PM         #2437
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said
should i cop these kicks???

[pic - click to view]

look at those army shoes.....damn i gotta hate on your ghetto clothes soooooo badly lol

12-28-2005, 05:53 PM         #2438
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
magnetic u 15??? damn 90's boy lol hands up if u an 80's kid???

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to magnetic24 again.

im allways hating this fella

Last edited by Thistle; 12-28-2005 at 05:56 PM..

12-28-2005, 06:07 PM         #2439
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said
hahahaha magnetic mate that reminds me of one of my many long and infinetely pointless adventures lol no diss
why were u chasin the asians mate??????
why have u got beef with me and my people?????
but most importantly why were u runnin from some pyscho high school chick armed with a bottle??
YOU SHOULD OF SMACKED HER WITH THE WANG
BROTHER MAG I THOUGHT U WERE STAUNCH !!!!SCARNON THERE AYE???

P.S WHATS UP WITH THAT fu*kWIT DBLOCK4LIFE ? (HATE HAS BEEN GIVEN)
WHY IS HE STALKIN U ???
yeah yeah lets get this clear...
these asians (i dont have anythign against em) where giving sh*t to my mates coz there greek, i am big guy (around 6"3-6"4) and they gave me a call saying yeah lets punch on... i mean its melbourne...
she wasn't armed with a bottle then, but we thought like the cops where with her or like some of her mate where with her so we didn't wanna get dunn (no homo), i already got a caution and police stations are fu*king scary...

ey urbr0ke, you like bombin, come to melb, we regulate this sh*t, ask peek, k!lla or any melbourne boys...

thistle... i dont know what to say...

as of the dlock4life person spreading sh*t about me, i hate these american bi*ches who see some stereotype of australia, so then they think we all are brain head hicks who can't speak and ride kangaroo's, i have seen a kangaroo like twice in my life... and this bi*ch is totally out of line, i wanna report him, but that ain't street, i wanna beat down on this kid so bad...

12-28-2005, 06:09 PM         #2440
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said
magnetic calm down. damn, i though you were older.
where are the greeks and lebs from? why were you gonna punch on with asians? were they viet?
no viets, hawthorn sec asians, none of my friends are from my way, they all live out in kew, camberwell all that sh*t; there mums wont let em fo the city LOL!!!!!

12-28-2005, 06:21 PM         #2441
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
magnetic u 15??? damn 90's boy lol hands up if u an 80's kid???

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to magnetic24 again.

im allways hating this fella
yeah im an 80's kid

u can find me in boardies and wife beater during the day but by night im in ecko jeans and an akademiks tee or a polo of some kind so i change.

fu*k these skater tight pants.

12-28-2005, 06:22 PM         #2442
KillaKadafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ey urbroke you coming to melbourne or ?

80's boy too :applause:

12-28-2005, 06:23 PM         #2443
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said
yeah im an 80's kid

u can find me in boardies and wife beater during the day but by night im in ecko jeans and an akademiks tee or a polo of some kind so i change.

fu*k these skater tight pants.
fu*k skaters in general, they wear new eras and claim it as there own...
and the music, punk is so sh*t!!!
and thats the other thing i hate PINK SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!
dont get me started...

12-28-2005, 06:29 PM         #2444
KillaKadafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao I can't stand pink shirts either....thing is all my friends wear that sh*t and like techno music...i can't wait till i finish year 12, and if i go to uni meet some people who dont like techno haha

12-28-2005, 06:37 PM         #2445
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any one been to "noosa"

Im hitting that area up in a few days...

whats something good up their 2 do?

on 2 another subject...

who has heard "guido hatzis" I had like 3 of his cds from like ages ago and I just cranked one on last night this sh*t is soooooo funny...I will up some of it lol....

Last edited by Connections; 12-28-2005 at 06:41 PM..

12-28-2005, 06:40 PM         #2446
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k techno, my perants listen to that sh*t, my dad listens to hard house and trance while my mum listens to all that sh*t on the radio, it pissses me off...
yo to all new comers welcome to india bi*ches:

i just read all the old pages of the aussie spot and i would like to bring these memorable points up...
thistle and tricej's beef over ghetto clothes...
thistle and tricej's beef about nothing...
the "we all hate wogs" posts
and where everyone is giving sh*t to weapon X and ken hell...

12-28-2005, 06:41 PM         #2447
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Connections said
any one been to "noosa"

Im hitting that area up in a few days...

whats something good up their 2 do?
on 2 another subject...

who has heard "guido hatzis" I had like 3 of his cds from like ages ago and I just cranked one on last night this sh*t is soooooo funny...I will up some of it lol....
thats where all my f*g**t rich friends go (no offence), all they do up there is be gay by drinking A WHOLE WOODSTOCK LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then they take photos and show them to all the poor people when they get back... so true...

the teacher who makes sure we're not wagging and smokin pipes' son is guido's partner, like they write all there stuff together...

Last edited by magnetic24; 12-28-2005 at 06:43 PM..

12-28-2005, 06:56 PM         #2448
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said
Lmao I can't stand pink shirts either....thing is all my friends wear that sh*t and like techno music...i can't wait till i finish year 12, and if i go to uni meet some people who dont like techno haha
dont be knocking techno sum off that sh*ts mad.....i dont wear pink shirts but i dont wear gangsta sh*t....

12-28-2005, 06:59 PM         #2449
KillaKadafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Technos wack STFU

12-28-2005, 06:59 PM         #2450
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kadafi's wack lmao for real D12>>>>>>>>>>>>outlaws lmao because its true

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WOW SHOTS FIRED!! KATT WILLIAMS GOING AT KEVIN HART NECK!!!!!!! (On hi..
48 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL BREAKING: Giants trading Eli Apple to New Orleans Saints
91 comments
41 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Rule Changes Lead To Offensive Explosion League Wide
40 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Breaking: Trump to forgo presidential duties and hold two ral..
37 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Curren$y has a baby jet on the way
56 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside why Joe dressed like a gay Kung Loa?
47 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
27 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Derozan for Kawhi = Both Teams Won?
33 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
10 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA YOOO KHABIB REALLY REALLY STUDIED CONOR MCGREGOR before the FIGHT :mjwow:
17 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
5 comments
14 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Broncos QB Chad Kelly, arrested & charged with first-degree criminal tresp..
24 comments
39 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron looked washed up
16 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What Is The General Cost Of Living In Ghana?
4 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spence’s Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
45 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Spider-Man 2 (PS2) Developer plays Spider-man (PS4) for the first time
1 comments
2 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yooooo... is the the worst back tat ever?
13 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
134 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Vladtv interview that led to AR-AB downfall.....
21 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Red Dead 2 Map
7 comments
2 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigCliff
Obadiah1Verse18
iswerve
ElevateOne
G.W.
Hakim Cobain
TheLastNonEarth
Villuminati
br82186
Proffesor X
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
g0dfather
two-face
PrinceDreSON
Rule 336
HiShinUnit
trapclassics
Proffesor X
Esco300YMCMB
OG Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
online now  43
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
232 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
195 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
140 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
45 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
133 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
unpopular opinion 2: mortal kombat was a better series than street fighter!!
106 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy