Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2005, 09:35 PM         #1821
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
BIG L sh*tS ON PUN!!!!

AND IF U DONT THINK SO YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHO BIG L IS !!

AND U CANT COMPARE PAC 2 ANY OTHER EMCEE COS HE WAS MORE THAN A MERE RAPPER HE WAS A MOVEMENT AND SYMBOL FOR A PEOPLE A GENERATION AND A GENRE!!!
yeh but big L sh*ts on anyone and everyone...rest in peace to both tupac and big L, big L was a much better rapper than tupac but yeh tupac was a symbol but hes dead and the music they made lives on, big l's music is all good, to bad every cd tupac made xcept tupacalypse lived on, his best got put down the sh*tter and now they made a rap legend who was also a leader, a fukn commercial joke and even fuking elton john is making money off him...

-for thistle

and arsenal lol but thats not my fault and i follow the fukn serie A in italia (say it right) and i go for fukn Roma, who r sh*t usually lol, but doin alright last few games
 12-03-2005, 09:41 PM         #1822
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
lmao have u heard capital punishment??? i dont think u have making that conclusion

HAHAHAHAHAHA HELL YEAH IVE GOT CAPITAL PUNISHMENT THATS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ALBUMS PLUS IVE GOT YEEEAH BABY ENDANGERED SPECIES AND 3 OF HIS DVDS!!! :D
IM A HUGE PUNISHER FAN MATE fu*kIN HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!
BUT IMO BIG L WAS A WAY BETTER MC
HE COULDNT BE TOUCHED!
AND IF HE GOT 2 LIVE A FEW MORE YEARS HED GET RECOGNISED 4 HIS TALENT MORESO THAN HE DOES NOW!!!!
PUN WAS GOOD BUT OFTEN SLOPPY WITH HIS BUT L WAS CRISP PRECISE AND INTELLIGENT WITH EVERY SINGLE SYLLABLE AND RHYME HE SPAT
THERES NO COMPETITION AND THIS IS THE END OF MY DISSCUSSION ON THE MATTER COS IT BREAKS MY HEART THAT PPL ARE STILL TRYIN 2 ROB BIG L OFF HIS SHINE EVEN SO MANY YEARS AFTER HIS death!!!!

HOW COULD YOU???
*GRABS BOX OF KLEENEX ,LIGHTS A CANDLE IN MEMORY OF THE GREATEST MC BIG L THEN PROCEEDS 2 CRY LIKE A BABY*
 12-03-2005, 09:44 PM         #1823
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like big L u idiot lol im just saying pun had mad multis and sh*t...yeah L was good but all 3 bigs sh*t on 2pac..because if u like real rap u knwo that 2pac is wack
 12-03-2005, 09:49 PM         #1824
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thistle Are You Puerto Rican By Any Chance ???

Coz That Would Explain Alot Lol
 12-03-2005, 09:51 PM         #1825
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k no lol but im not african either
 12-03-2005, 09:52 PM         #1826
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oi Thistle Under Your Avy U Got The Name Cherry Poppins
Are U Talkin Bout That Chubby Redheaded pr0nstar With The Same Name?
 12-03-2005, 09:56 PM         #1827
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent seen her pr0n but i saw her name when i sarched cherry pop in limewire lol
 12-03-2005, 09:58 PM         #1828
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but isnt it obvious....mary poppins??? cherry poppins
 11 years ago '04        #1829
graydome 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 0 0
haha just watched Bad Boy Bubby last nite... classic film can't believe I slept on it, probably the most disturbing sh*t i've seen since Visitor Q
 12-03-2005, 10:06 PM         #1830
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
badboy bubb????
 11 years ago '04        #1831
graydome 
space
space
 12-03-2005, 10:09 PM         #1832
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeh I Seen That sh*t Years Ago !! I Cant Remember Much Cos It Was Durin The Crazy 90's But Yeh I Remember It Was Twisted
 11 years ago '04        #1833
graydome 
space
space
any film that has mother and son s3x is gonna be twisted. lol. its dark but real interesting
 12-03-2005, 10:17 PM         #1834
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy than
 12-03-2005, 11:20 PM         #1835
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay fellas... whats goin on then???

my opinion on the pac/big l/pun thing.. pac is fu*kin a.ss, never liked him.. only good album of his was strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z.. didnt listen to him much after that one.. i know ya gonna say all eyez on me was classic or some sh*t, but not to me lol.. I only really like ambitionz as a ridah, and maybe one or two others..(ambitionz is the only track i can remember off it) :D.. big l and big pun are two totally different emcees.. IMO pun was all about flow (deep cover etc) and big l was more about punchlines and stuff. two fu*kin great emcees who will always be in my top 10 anyways... IMO big l was the better emcee, but everyone has different opinions, dont they...

/end essay..
 12-03-2005, 11:53 PM         #1836
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any you guys seen wolf creek yet?? I watched it a couple nights ago, and couldnt see what all the fuss was about. Actually to be honest I thought it was one of the most boring and un-scary movies ive seen in a long while.
 12-03-2005, 11:57 PM         #1837
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
ay fellas... whats goin on then???

my opinion on the pac/big l/pun thing.. pac is fu*kin a.ss, never liked him.. only good album of his was strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z.. didnt listen to him much after that one.. i know ya gonna say all eyez on me was classic or some sh*t, but not to me lol.. I only really like ambitionz as a ridah, and maybe one or two others..(ambitionz is the only track i can remember off it) :D.. big l and big pun are two totally different emcees.. IMO pun was all about flow (deep cover etc) and big l was more about punchlines and stuff. two fu*kin great emcees who will always be in my top 10 anyways... IMO big l was the better emcee, but everyone has different opinions, dont they...

/end essay..
yeh well all eyes on me was sh*t they were all sh*t xcept his first and big l is better pun good, big l better, biggie equal
 12-04-2005, 12:04 AM         #1838
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 2pac...
 12-04-2005, 12:05 AM         #1839
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said:
any film that has mother and son s3x is gonna be twisted. lol. its dark but real interesting
suprised an immortal tech hasn't seen the dance with the devil video...
 12-04-2005, 12:06 AM         #1840
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
any you guys seen wolf creek yet?? I watched it a couple nights ago, and couldnt see what all the fuss was about. Actually to be honest I thought it was one of the most boring and un-scary movies ive seen in a long while.
is that the aussie movie thats like a true stroy or something??
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy