Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The..
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2005, 03:08 AM         #1681
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where are the SUPERSTARRRRSS!!!!! i trusted you magnetic lol
 11-30-2005, 03:16 AM         #1682
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
meh, haven't had a cone for as long as i can remember, had a joint the other day though. use to smoke bong everyday for 2 years but when i was in melton.
yeh i used to smoke like that 2, but now only occasionally like jus on w/e's and no joints, i hate joints
 11-30-2005, 03:19 AM         #1683
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now its my 667th post... yay for me...
 11-30-2005, 03:32 AM         #1684
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
are weapon X and ken hall a bunch of lebos?
good to see you back, nuh there aussie as bread and butter, i mean billies and damper...
 11-30-2005, 03:51 AM         #1685
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
they should stop trying to put on a lebo accent then, im sick of people thinking being a 'lebo' and 'fully sick' is 'cool' its one of the most tasteless trends to hit australia.

has anyone seen those 'harajuku' polos that industrie makes, all these 'fully sick' lebo wiggas wear em now that gwen stefani is black.

do these people understand the message in 'malibus most wanted' or does it just go over there head lol.

and is anyone else fu*king sick of them hating someone because they are 'aussie' and being all like 'aussie c*nt'

do they think australian people are the opressive whites and they are the african-american slaves?

im not australian by the way (race wise, ethnicity wise (culture etc) i am aussie), and nor have i ever been bothered by a leb, i just hate people trying to be something they are not.

straight up tell them, im aussie/italian (see how i put the aussie first lol) but like fukk why do ya think parents brought you to australia cus it was nice over in fukn lebanon or greece or some fukt country, and u choose to live here and think they have the rights, sounds racist but its not when my fukn family moved from some sh*tty little island in sicilia, appreciate what ya got cus where sharing it for fuks sake
 11-30-2005, 03:56 AM         #1686
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikey_pawze said:
straight up tell them, im aussie/italian (see how i put the aussie first lol) but like fukk why do ya think parents brought you to australia cus it was nice over in fukn lebanon or greece or some fukt country, and u choose to live here and think they have the rights, sounds racist but its not when my fukn family moved from some sh*tty little island in sicilia, appreciate what ya got cus where sharing it for fuks sake
i ain't even gonna ask about asians then...
but i respect the legit refugees and i love biodiversity (we need more real black people) to an extent... australia should close hers doors or else (and i dont mean to be racist and i dont mean offence) overrun and we will loose our australian (ANZAC) spirit...
mikey remember those people at the shrine??? a great example of what i am talking about, our legacy and history has become a tourist destination...
 11-30-2005, 04:07 AM         #1687
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
i ain't even gonna ask about asians then...
but i respect the legit refugees and i love biodiversity (we need more real black people) to an extent... australia should close hers doors or else (and i dont mean to be racist and i dont mean offence) overrun and we will loose our australian (ANZAC) spirit...
mikey remember those people at the shrine??? a great example of what i am talking about, our legacy and history has become a tourist destination...
i know i could of turned around and smacked those camera holding, loudmouthed fukn asians right in ther flat fukn faces, no racism there jus the fact they deserved it, u wanna be there then fukn have some respect, especially when that ceremonial sh*t is going on, i mean jesus fukkknnn chriisst,,,, and i agree we should either mass reproduce in australians cus im more oz than anything else, becus the foreign population is almost as large as the oz population, like no sh*t..i know were a muilti-cultural nation and all, but have we not spread our fukn wings wide enough people!!!!

Last edited by mikey_pawze; 11-30-2005 at 04:10 AM..
 11-30-2005, 04:10 AM         #1688
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i could prop tricej i would
 11-30-2005, 04:45 AM         #1689
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
yeah and they are quick to yell out 'racism racism' and using that word to defend themselves its fu*king annoying.
lol pretty much
 11-30-2005, 05:24 AM         #1690
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
ey dude im taking a holiday in melbourne for bout a week after new years, any hints on where the best clubs for an R&B/hip hop fan is, and ones that dont play all that pu**ycat dolls and 50 cent/game bullsh*t? im stayign at the crown prominade, like i did when i went down a month ago too, so ive only ever been to the clubs in the crown complex.

oh, and hows the weather? lol syd got storms everyday its fu*king annoying
hey gimme a day and ill get back to ya im underage but ill ask my bro he loves the underground and oz hip hop, but the weathers quite strange one day hot as fuk next is cold, but thats normal for melburn, but the last few days have been good hot weather, although i prefer cold wit no rain its more fresh
 11-30-2005, 05:41 AM         #1691
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
schooner of tooheys new please.
 11-30-2005, 05:43 AM         #1692
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
schooner of tooheys new please.
POT OF VB!!!
 11-30-2005, 06:28 AM         #1693
Connections 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats going down aus people

so many new people fomr aus on here :|
 11 years ago '05        #1694
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,511 | Props total: 3 3
Weapon X use to work at footlocker

anybody goin to Talib Kweil Concert???
 11-30-2005, 07:18 AM         #1695
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
Weapon X use to work at footlocker

anybody goin to Talib Kweil Concert???
Yo when's the Talib concert ?
 11-30-2005, 07:28 AM         #1696
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
talibs part on the line up for the good vibrations fest but i dont think he is doing a sideshow...or is he?
Got a link ?
 11-30-2005, 02:58 PM         #1697
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CHINO HAS DROPPED!!!!!
 11-30-2005, 03:57 PM         #1698
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
ey dude im taking a holiday in melbourne for bout a week after new years, any hints on where the best clubs for an R&B/hip hop fan is, and ones that dont play all that pu**ycat dolls and 50 cent/game bullsh*t? im stayign at the crown prominade, like i did when i went down a month ago too, so ive only ever been to the clubs in the crown complex.

oh, and hows the weather? lol syd got storms everyday its fu*king annoying
you like house music and your in crown go to heat and bass station; when it comes to hip-hop clubs i dunno any being underrage and not having older friends into hip-hop...

i hope one is aus buys grills, i was gonna get one from tailand and wear it and yell YEAH WHAT WHAT and go paul wall on peoples a.ss...
 11-30-2005, 04:02 PM         #1699
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres the good vibrations thingo and i'll look up it on the net if he is doing a side show...
[CODE]http://www.jammusic.com.au/goodvibrationsfestival/artists.php?City=Melbourne&id=101[/CODE]
 11-30-2005, 04:05 PM         #1700
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuh he's not, anyone going to big day out???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
157 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
124 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
274 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy