Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2005, 03:55 PM         #121
Supra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
i dont like ghetto gospel neither and im really at the fact that its NEWWWWWWWWWWW over here and all these bimbos go on about it it came out like what last november?
yeah thats kinda why i hate it...it came out last november (summer for us) and it wasnt the best track...Po n*gga Blues (storch production) was probably the best track from that album
 10-09-2005, 05:22 PM         #122
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey guys this is a mate of mine he made his own lil ep give this sh*t a listen leave a post with quick comment in that thread on what ya think and ill prop ya guys back
aussie hiphop :applause: :applause:

features production by clockwork who is producing for the new kyne size, dev devious & OUTERSPACE new projects and chris V who produced for david banner and other south artists

Astronom - The Myth EP [Retail]
:applause: :applause:

Last edited by playon; 10-09-2005 at 05:52 PM..
 10-09-2005, 05:41 PM         #123
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
hey guys this is a mate of mine he made his own lil ep give this sh*t a listen leave a post with quick comment in that thread on what ya think and ill prop ya guys back
aussie hiphop :applause: :applause:

Astronom - The Myth EP [Retail]
[WEBSITE LINK] :applause: :applause:

Dude i cant get in the link i think i gotta wait a day or so

But if its ozzy hip hop tell him 2 post it on ozhiphop.com

Peace
 10-09-2005, 08:36 PM         #124
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supra said:
yeah thats kinda why i hate it...it came out last november (summer for us) and it wasnt the best track...Po n*gga Blues (storch production) was probably the best track from that album
po' n*gga blues is "cause i had to" with a similar beat to just the 2 of us by will smith
 11 years ago '05        #125
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
best album of da year is Young Jeezy!!!!!

"Watch dope boy go crazy"!
 11 years ago '05        #126
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
 hiphophorray123 said:
i dont like ghetto gospel neither and im really at the fact that its NEWWWWWWWWWWW over here and all these bimbos go on about it it came out like what last november?
True man....down here we always get sh*t last...like Akon big here now..akon album came out in da middle of last year....and now they sayin his new album is out now....same with Pac and all dat other sh*t......give me da sh*tz...
 10-09-2005, 09:21 PM         #127
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This new Public Enemy is fire, they still got it even so many years after they came out
 10-09-2005, 11:49 PM         #128
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^Yeh ive got one day left im almost there
 10-09-2005, 11:56 PM         #129
GazzaDaMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone Here Copped Weapon X And Ken Hells New CD That come out Today, I Wanna Know what it is like, Their signle SneakerPimpin has grown on me
 10-10-2005, 12:20 AM         #130
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GazzaDaMan said:
Anyone Here Copped Weapon X And Ken Hells New CD That come out Today, I Wanna Know what it is like, Their signle SneakerPimpin has grown on me

I havent copped it but ive got a pretty good idea of what it sounds like after hearing their 2 latest mixtapes and whatnot
Im not hating on them cos theyre doin there thing but the accent thing just gets 2 me on a personal level
But hey ive got alot of issues

Peace
 10-10-2005, 01:37 AM         #131
jmt12856 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
I havent copped it but ive got a pretty good idea of what it sounds like after hearing their 2 latest mixtapes and whatnot
Im not hating on them cos theyre doin there thing but the accent thing just gets 2 me on a personal level
cosign, doubt ill bother checking it
 10-10-2005, 02:04 AM         #132
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone up for selling CD's ? Originals of course...post here if your interested (and what cds u wanna sell)
 10-10-2005, 04:23 AM         #133
GazzaDaMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ They Have 2 Singles Out,,"Otherman" and SneakerPimpin Aint Easy" check the videos on their site

10-10-2005, 04:25 AM         #134
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone up for selling CD's ? Originals of course...post here if your interested (and what cds u wanna sell)

Nobody?
 11 years ago '05        #135
cl2291 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 0 0
the best album of the year will be the wu meets indie culture, this will rip everything this year
 10-10-2005, 10:46 AM         #136
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cl2291 said:
the best album of the year will be the wu meets indie culture, this will rip everything this year
nuh it will be immortal tech's new album... that sh*t is gonna fu*kin rule over all the g-unit wannabe's and enslave them to attack the government all because... bush blewed up tha towerz... nuh j/k but the middle passage will be album of the year...
 10-10-2005, 10:52 AM         #137
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
nuh it will be immortal tech's new album...
what you aint heard that got pushed back till 200?
 11 years ago '04        #138
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
that ken hell and weapon x sh*t sounds so sh*t to me... but i agree with cl2991, i am anticipating that wu meets indie culture badly... im also waiting for the circle of tyrants album to come out already. oh does anyone want me to up the new herd album?
 10-10-2005, 12:09 PM         #139
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah its on club v right now!!! my god it sucks... i dont like much commerial aussie hip-hop, especially like phrase and these sneaker pimps!!!
 10-10-2005, 12:11 PM         #140
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
what you aint heard that got pushed back till 200?
yeah just heard that... well looks like circle of tyrants or secret society if its out this year...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy