Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2005, 02:28 AM         #1261
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo part... what part of melbourne are you from, pardon the pun hehehehehehe...
 11 years ago '04        #1262
graydome 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 0 0
Wolf Creek is the worst film in years!!! can't believe I wasted $15 on that sorry lame excuse for a film... when are they gonna learn the secret to a good horror film is to make it scary... not have that john jarrett f*g and the dumbest script ever... argghhh
 11 years ago '04        #1263
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 mikey_pawze said:
i'd love to chek it out and all but i got 56k internet and 85mb is to much for me

Hahaha yeah man I know what you mean. I wasn't expecting too many people to check it out but i'd appreciate it if anyone did. Sorry for the size.
 11-08-2005, 04:03 AM         #1264
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
wheres trice these days????

Trice is always here watching
if not on screen then in spirit my son

Go forth and spread the message
 11-08-2005, 01:52 PM         #1265
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OI OZZYS IF U DONT CHECK OUT OZHIPHOP.COM YOU PROLLY HAVENT SEEN THIS!!!!
mASS POSTED UP SOME OLD FREESTYLES AND sh*t OF LYRICAL COMMISSION PEGS HYJAK AND OTHERS UP THAT GO 4 LIKE 16 MINS THAT WERE DONE IN 2000 AMONG OTHERS

CHECK EM OUT

hXXp://www.ozhiphop.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=54619
 11-08-2005, 10:47 PM         #1266
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OZHIPHOP IS OPENIN A DUMP SITE SO EVERYTHINGS NOW IN HERE

THEY ONLY STARTED SO MOST OF THE PLACE IS BARE BUT I GOT A FEELIN THIS WILL BE HUGE
 11-09-2005, 02:08 AM         #1267
GaNgSta69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from Sydney.. good 2 see some aussies
 11-09-2005, 02:22 AM         #1268
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was goin on gangsta
 11 years ago '04        #1269
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
Does anyone have this? can someone please upload it???

[OZ CD] Tac Tic One - Comprehend This (review by Elijah James)

The Gold Coast’s Tac Tic One comes through with 10 solid tracks on his debut release through Soul Cypha. The first thing noticed about this release is the consistency throughout the whole CD with all production being handled by M-Phazes for Phazed Out Beats and the multiple guest spots from fellow Gold Coast rapper and member of Trace Elements.

Upon listening to the release the first thing that caught me was the very nice production from M-Phazes, the next thing that jumped out at me was the guest verses from Syntax. Syntax sounds a little like Big L in delivery but isn’t as easy to get into, took me a couple of tracks to put aside the sound and just enjoy it for what it is (made easier by the fact that Syntax lyrically is quite nice in his own right). Tac Tic is more than able to hold down a track on his own but possible fails a little by having Syntax guesting on too many tracks. The guest spots outside of Trace Elements come in the form of Roshambo on ‘Hold Our Ground’, Baptist on ‘Droppin Names’, UK rapper Haunts on ‘Foreign Correspondents’ and a nice verse from North Carolina MC Supastition on ‘Straight Up’, one of the stand out tracks on the release.

The definite strength across the board is the production and consistency of Tac Tic One’s flow, the weak points are the occasions where the hook’s are just weak (‘Car Runs On Blood’ particularly) and possibly too many guest spots across the 10 tracks. While it’s good to see people stray from the usual subjects it fails at times like in the case of ‘Foreign Correspondents’ where the concept in itself is good seeing reports coming in from Foreign Correspondents but isn’t handled quite as well as it could have with Haunts delivering a verse that doesn’t stand up against Tac Tic One’s verse by not handling the topic/concept as efficiently.

While I wouldn’t dub any of the tracks on this release as weak there are a few tracks that stand out more than others. These tracks include ‘Whatever Happened’ featuring Syntax with it’s beat box & scratching intro, ‘Experience’ where Tac Tic One goes solo and ‘Straight Up’ featuring guest spots from Syntax and Supastition.

All in all a solid debut which serves as a nice introduction, I look forward to hearing more from Tac Tic One and in future releases would like to see more tracks handled on the solo tip. Overall ’Comprehend This’ is very bumpable and can be played front-2-back by those that can get passed the guest verses from Syntax.

3.5 out of 5.

Reviewed by Elijah James

©2005 OzHipHop.Com – No part of this review can be used without permission from the Webmaster.
 11-09-2005, 06:18 AM         #1270
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah man ive never heard of tic tac
 11-09-2005, 11:58 PM         #1271
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P
 11 years ago '05        #1272
cl2291 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 0 0
huh, today i thought there was a guy in my house so i went out the back with a pole and beat and went round the corner and almost smashes the sh*t ouit of a window, lol dyas are funny wen ur tripping of the flue i wtched some anime and thougt i was a ninja
 11-10-2005, 02:13 AM         #1273
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cl2291 said:
huh, today i thought there was a guy in my house so i went out the back with a pole and beat and went round the corner and almost smashes the sh*t ouit of a window, lol dyas are funny wen ur tripping of the flue i wtched some anime and thougt i was a ninja
 11-10-2005, 03:05 AM         #1274
ErupShun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO @ u thinkin ur a ninja
 11-10-2005, 03:24 AM         #1275
ErupShun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo any of yall spit...i do text n audio..my text sh*t is on here

ill post my audio link up later

peace
 11-10-2005, 04:49 AM         #1276
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate school...
 11-10-2005, 05:42 AM         #1277
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anybody download those freestyles of ozhiphop????
 11-10-2005, 06:55 AM         #1278
ErupShun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah but ill hit em up now...YAY no school for me tomoro..peace
 11 years ago '04        #1279
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Hey dudes...check out the international or new tracks in jukebox...I upped the new hth track that I ripped off Triple J this morning. I had to get up early but it was hell worth it :).

It's a pressure solo with Suff production of course...dope track. I chucked it up on OHH if you would rather go there also.
 11-10-2005, 05:29 PM         #1280
ErupShun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boooooooooored
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy