Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
 128
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
45 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside APN: Lub Me Long Time
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-19-2007, 02:56 AM         #4581
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
you are joking right? have you ever been to one of their shows? thats why he has millions of fans...and your only fan is mike blitz

And 50 cent doesn't have millions of fans?


They are both the lamest in their genre of music.





And why bring me into this sh*t about a f*g**t who wears makeup and dresses like a female.


Shouldn't you be getting your head kicked in by lebs?
 07-19-2007, 09:31 PM         #4582
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
And 50 cent doesn't have millions of fans?


They are both the lamest in their genre of music.





And why bring me into this sh*t about a f*g**t who wears makeup and dresses like a female.


Shouldn't you be getting your head kicked in by lebs?
tell 'em why you mad son...

why don't you cry to mods again about my blatant racism n1gger...
 07-19-2007, 10:51 PM         #4583
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
And 50 cent doesn't have millions of fans?


They are both the lamest in their genre of music.





And why bring me into this sh*t about a f*g**t who wears makeup and dresses like a female.


Shouldn't you be getting your head kicked in by lebs?


shouldn't u be stoping the war on Iran , stupid f*g**t, stay the fu*k outta the Aus thread would u.:finger:
 07-20-2007, 04:21 AM         #4584
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
shouldn't u be stoping the war on Iran , stupid f*g**t, stay the fu*k outta the Aus thread would u.:finger:
When you kangaroo fu*kers stop mentioning my name in the thread then I will stop coming in you piece of sh*t. Mind your business.




LearnToSpell/Loco666 do you think I am offended by your words on the internet.


And maybe I will get you banned again, you keep coming back with the same attitude and the truth is you can say all these things you do in little Australia cause Australians are the scum the English didn't want.


Get back to surfing and k!lling lebs. You know your head would be decapitated anywhere else for that type of talk.





YOU DEVIL


Last edited by Exodus X13; 07-20-2007 at 04:33 AM..
 07-20-2007, 07:44 AM         #4585
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
When you kangaroo fu*kers stop mentioning my name in the thread then I will stop coming in you piece of sh*t. Mind your business.




LearnToSpell/Loco666 do you think I am offended by your words on the internet.


And maybe I will get you banned again, you keep coming back with the same attitude and the truth is you can say all these things you do in little Australia cause Australians are the scum the English didn't want.


Get back to surfing and k!lling lebs. You know your head would be decapitated anywhere else for that type of talk.





YOU DEVIL
and you are a black jamaican...aka...slave scum...

decapitated haha...surfing? i dont live near the beach haha and k!lling lebs?? i cant they hang in groups...you try find one by itself haha...nah i like some lebs...girl at my works my mate and she is leb...a christian leb though....its probably the muslims...dont like muslims...but who does? i also dont like christians but they dont blow themselves up
 07-20-2007, 10:49 AM         #4586
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless of this argument that's been created... even you two aussies must realise, both you and play; that Manson is over rated.

I won't say he's sh*t, because commercial wise okay, he's done some alright stuff. But compared to most bands, he's horrendous.

Even you must realise how over-rated he is, regardless of how much you like guy? I bet play would agree if it wasn't for the fact he's very anti-british
 07-20-2007, 03:47 PM         #4587
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its obvious that loco and play are the products of some prison experiment they have hatred which is not normal.
 07-24-2007, 12:29 AM         #4588
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Regardless of this argument that's been created... even you two aussies must realise, both you and play; that Manson is over rated.

I won't say he's sh*t, because commercial wise okay, he's done some alright stuff. But compared to most bands, he's horrendous.

Even you must realise how over-rated he is, regardless of how much you like guy? I bet play would agree if it wasn't for the fact he's very anti-british
the band is sick...maybe he is over rated...i just like the fact that he is athiest...and that his concerts are sick...you can have really good bands that have sucky concerts...but his are like rammsteins...thrilling
 07-24-2007, 02:28 AM         #4589
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont get me wrong i HATE marilyn mason to hell, but u pommy f*g**ts always coming in here starting sh*t and talking sh*t can just go get fu*ked , and to say we keep talking bout u c*nts is bullsh*t get of the Aussie nuts of ours and stick to your misreable fu*ked up country!!!
 07-24-2007, 06:05 AM         #4590
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
play that hate really offended me



least you took the time to send me a message i'm worried i mean so much to you though
 07-24-2007, 06:55 AM         #4591
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
dont get me wrong i HATE marilyn mason to hell, but u pommy f*g**ts always coming in here starting sh*t and talking sh*t can just go get fu*ked , and to say we keep talking bout u c*nts is bullsh*t get of the Aussie nuts of ours and stick to your misreable fu*ked up country!!!
The thread is dead anyway. You need the Brits to keep it afloat... surprise:sick:
 07-24-2007, 07:20 PM         #4592
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The thread is dead anyway. You need the Brits to keep it afloat... surprise:sick:
i would perfer it to die than you f*g**ts keep coming in here talking your bullsh*t, and it would be that most of us Aussies have a life and cant post here Everyday, the only time i'm veer hear is because i'm at work and bored , if i was at home i wouldn't be here i would be playing with my son or playing WoW :), so dont think this is dead , we just got lives:applause:
 07-25-2007, 02:43 AM         #4593
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
i would perfer it to die than you f*g**ts keep coming in here talking your bullsh*t, and it would be that most of us Aussies have a life and cant post here Everyday, the only time i'm veer hear is because i'm at work and bored , if i was at home i wouldn't be here i would be playing with my son or playing WoW :), so dont think this is dead , we just got lives:applause:


You play World of Warcraft you really dont have a life.
 07-25-2007, 08:04 PM         #4594
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
You play World of Warcraft you really dont have a life.
yes i do he's 11months old has has just started walking like a pro every where , my son , that is my life ,, what u got a PC some teddy bears and your mommy to make you bed?, once again would you pomms just p!ss off!
 07-26-2007, 11:13 AM         #4595
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




*Posts again to annoy this social dissident*
 07-27-2007, 11:36 AM         #4596
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well done on having a child.

But you're a still a fu*king idiot.
 07-29-2007, 06:36 AM         #4597
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k optus , they "claim" they can do adsl2 at 24mbps , and telstra cable only say they can do 17mbps, so i changed to optus adsl2, but it's fu*king slower:(, fu*king bullsh*t i have both runnging and my cable gets a 8-10mbps connection while the adsl2 only get a 800kb-1mbps, fu*king c*nts , and of coarse they put u on contract, ahhhhh :finger:
 07-29-2007, 06:46 AM         #4598
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
fu*k optus , they "claim" they can do adsl2 at 24mbps , and telstra cable only say they can do 17mbps, so i changed to optus adsl2, but it's fu*king slower:(, fu*king bullsh*t i have both runnging and my cable gets a 8-10mbps connection while the adsl2 only get a 800kb-1mbps, fu*king c*nts , and of coarse they put u on contract, ahhhhh :finger:


You are an idiot.


Did you really think you would get a connection via adsl better than a cable connection.


 08-06-2007, 05:11 AM         #4599
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just felt like poppin in!!
 08-19-2007, 08:41 PM         #4600
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
You are an idiot.


Did you really think you would get a connection via adsl better than a cable connection.


my mate has ADSL2+ and he gets a 12meg connection , which is faster than my cable connection (8-10meg), so it shows whut u know,,,,,(and that is),,,,,, nothing you stupid fu*ken pom!!!!:finger::finger::finger: if u ain't gonna help p!ss off !!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Fire TV Stick 2 Brings Quad-Core CPU, Alexa Remote And AC WiFi
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy