Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
 144
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Ariel Winter In Sports Bra & Spandex Out & About In Los Angeles
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #4021
Kaotic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 TriceJ said:
nah sh*t alls been up in the oz thread cuz besides thistle bein banned
the threads gone downhill:hang:

but in the real world sh*ts been interesting 2 say the least :D

smh why was he banned ?

smh i already know you reported him ...
 05-01-2006, 08:38 AM         #4022
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
smh why was he banned ?

smh i already know you reported him ...




KAOTIC = STALKER!!! pathetic
 05-01-2006, 06:24 PM         #4023
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:




KAOTIC = STALKER!!! pathetic
HAHAHAH you reported me??? you sir are a loser...LMAO *to myself shaking my head* he reported me what an e-cop
 05-01-2006, 10:20 PM         #4024
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao 4 you thinkin id waste my time reporting a nobody like you fu*kwad hahaha

you and kaotic make a nice couple

your both hated by everyone and your both c*m stains on the trousers of humanity

Thistle you fu*ken loser why dont you p!ss off?
All of us aussies fukin hate you c*nt, nobody wants you here so why do you stay? hahahahahaha fu*kin sad c*nt!!!!!!
 05-01-2006, 10:44 PM         #4025
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
Lmao 4 you thinkin id waste my time reporting a nobody like you fu*kwad hahaha

you and kaotic make a nice couple

your both hated by everyone and your both c*m stains on the trousers of humanity

Thistle you fu*ken loser why dont you p!ss off?
All of us aussies fukin hate you c*nt, nobody wants you here so why do you stay? hahahahahaha fu*kin sad c*nt!!!!!!
LMAO....do you think i care...this thread is basically dead...so i just come here to liven it up a little bit LMAO...and i didnt know greennugget and you spoke for all aussies LMAO...

did i touch one of your nerves???? how old are you man??? nah for real i want to know your age...and hated by everyone haha...

sorryyyyyy i didnt come to boxden to make friends...maybe you did LMAO

my god i love you triceJ LMAO
 05-02-2006, 03:10 AM         #4026
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D
 LOCO666 said:
LMAO....do you think i care...this thread is basically dead...so i just come here to liven it up a little bit LMAO...and i didnt know greennugget and you spoke for all aussies LMAO...

did i touch one of your nerves???? how old are you man??? nah for real i want to know your age...and hated by everyone haha...

sorryyyyyy i didnt come to boxden to make friends...maybe you did LMAO

my god i love you triceJ LMAO

pfft you delusional fu*k read through the thread thistle and tell me how many c*nts have told u to fu*k off

and not just this thread threads all over BX

your a redneck rascist fu*k and your parents probably wish that they k!lled u at birth!! cos your a fu*kin disgrace !!!!!

its only a matter of time till u start your racsist sh*t up again and get your sorry self banned cos you cant help but be a pathetic MUTT

im not replyin 2 your sh*t anymore fu*kwit cos its pointless like your life and im having your name blocked in my cpu so i dont have 2 read your garbage also so dont bother replying or following me into the uk thread trying 2 get attention when your lonely


goodbye fu*kwit
i hope u have a sh*t life


Last edited by TriceJ; 05-02-2006 at 03:13 AM..
 05-02-2006, 04:19 AM         #4027
kingweedman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hi im new to bx my name is kingweedman i come from sydney and im a proud aussie basically thats why i posted in this thread peace
 10 years ago '04        #4028
Kaotic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 kingweedman said:
Hi im new to bx my name is kingweedman i come from sydney and im a proud aussie basically thats why i posted in this thread peace

lol wat a f*g
 05-02-2006, 04:30 AM         #4029
kingweedman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol thats ok ill take that insult on the chin by the way i know Tricej so ask him if im a f*g by the way nice welcome rofl


Last edited by kingweedman; 05-02-2006 at 04:35 AM..
 05-02-2006, 04:35 AM         #4030
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingweedman said:
lol thats ok ill take that insult on the chin by the way i know Tricej so ask him if im a f*g
ask triceJ if you are a f*g???? triceJ's a f*g himself


PS i love triceJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
 05-02-2006, 04:40 AM         #4031
kingweedman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah thats right your the one hes having beef with i dont wanna get involved in that sh*t dont get me involved in something thats only you and him & what are you doning in the aussie thread if you rep Canada & Peru just causing sh*t i bet


Last edited by kingweedman; 05-02-2006 at 04:43 AM..
 05-02-2006, 04:51 AM         #4032
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingweedman said:
Oh yeah thats right your the one hes having beef with i dont wanna get involved in that sh*t dont get me involved in something thats only you and him & what are you doning in the aussie thread if you rep Canada & Peru just causing sh*t i bet
mate this is an account i made for someone else....my other account got banned for "racism" apparently you can tease aussies and white people but dont say n1gger ...i live in the hills district more precise kellyville and i dotn got "beef" with triceJ...i love him
 05-02-2006, 04:54 AM         #4033
kingweedman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok cool man sorry i dont wanna get into no beefs with anyone here
 05-02-2006, 05:17 AM         #4034
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was up kingweed you found it aye bruz lol
 05-02-2006, 05:19 AM         #4035
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingweedman said:
Ok cool man sorry i dont wanna get into no beefs with anyone here

you cant have a bbq without beef
 05-02-2006, 05:38 AM         #4036
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingweedman said:
Hi im new to bx my name is kingweedman i come from sydney and im a proud aussie basically thats why i posted in this thread peace
where bouts in sydney u from? :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #4037
cracktracks 
space
avatar space
space
$544 | Props total: 0 0
i'm about 2 go on a vacation 2 sydney,,any info ?
 05-02-2006, 05:58 AM         #4038
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cracktracks said:
i'm about 2 go on a vacation 2 sydney,,any info ?



what do you mean??
 05-02-2006, 07:56 AM         #4039
kingweedman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
where bouts in sydney u from? :applause:
Im from camden which is about an hour from sydney
 05-02-2006, 08:00 AM         #4040
kingweedman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
was up kingweed you found it aye bruz lol
Yeah i found it man:cool:

 TriceJ said:
you cant have a bbq without beef
True very true
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
195 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
233 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy