Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL This Guy Is Becoming The Realest Athlete In The Last 20yrs{Abdul-Rauf}
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2006, 12:39 AM         #3521
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
sounds pretty aussie to me mate...

are you a female thistle?? or are you just gay?
omg u R soooo cool.....its called perception its obvious u read it wrong....i meant she found out at testing....and i left it asking questions as in when it grew up.....
 03-03-2006, 12:39 AM         #3522
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
um thats a totaly different verse to the one that i gave you criticism on, they totally dont apply to any other verse you wrote..
 03-03-2006, 12:42 AM         #3523
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many post u guys do in a couple of mintues???
 03-03-2006, 12:43 AM         #3524
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
um thats a totaly different verse to the one that i gave you criticism on, they totally dont apply to any other verse you wrote..
umm yeah i posted it b4 homo...and its pretty sad that ur 25..im 18 and ur trynna pick away at my verses which will be recorded....im waiting for my mate to get back at me...we're supposed to be on this guys mixtape about 30of us....u must be jealous cause i have skill and can write lyrics....maybe u cant????
 03-03-2006, 12:52 AM         #3525
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king jesus lol..

why is it sad that I'm 25?? because I was born in 1980, instead of a different year?? sorry, next life I'l try and be born in a different year for you ok.

thistle If you cant handle me picking on your verses, then how do you think you will go when the rest of australia picks on them (because they WILL, good OR bad). If your an 'emcee', you'd HAVE to know how harsh the australian hip-hop community is, ESPESCIALLY towards Australians who try to rap 'american'. IMO You're gonna have a hell of a time if you cant handle what 'some guy froma website' has to say about them.

What if Trials or Pegz, or even Suffa heard your rhymes and told you they were sh*t?? would you throw a hissy-fit at them too?

Have you visited OZhiphop.com and posted some of these rhymes up there?? or any mp3's you may have?? cos if you cant handle me picking on you then i cant wait untill you see what they say, theyre 100 times harsher than little old me lol..

And no, I cant write or freestyle or make beats or whatever you think is cool this month because eminem is doing it, I dont pretend to know how to either. BUT, i do know what I like, and I'm not afraid to tell c*nts what I think, be it good or bad..
 03-03-2006, 12:55 AM         #3526
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
wow we very similiar
Trust me, we are in no way alike. You might have a kid on the way, but that doesnt make us similar lol... It makes you stupid if you are living at home and cant even support yourself...
 03-03-2006, 12:55 AM         #3527
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha..godamn ur racist too???? saying i do it cause eminem does it??? LMAO.....godamn....yeah i think hilltop hoods ahve more of a say than you...LMAO...and i havent been to ozhiphop in ages....LMAO....and to rapping american..it isnt....really...name sumthing for me to rap about please....because apparently women is american thing to rap about....because eminem does it....LMAO
 03-03-2006, 12:57 AM         #3528
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
haha..godamn ur racist too???? saying i do it cause eminem does it??? LMAO.....godamn....yeah i think hilltop hoods ahve more of a say than you...LMAO...and i havent been to ozhiphop in ages....LMAO....and to rapping american..it isnt....really...name sumthing for me to rap about please....because apparently women is american thing to rap about....because eminem does it....LMAO
punc

tu

a

tion

I'm not even reading that sorry lol

EDIT: fu*k it, I'll bite :D

Racist?? lol you're as bad as those c*nts who tried to say that eminem was a racist.. hey wait, you must be racist cos you say n*gga all the time

Of course the hoods have more of a say than I do, thats not what i was asking. I was asking if you would tell thm to fu*k off if they said they didnt like your sh*t..

now why havent you been to ozhiphop in ages, doesnt that say something??

And, you can rap about anything you like thistle, that doesnt make it good, and remember theres always gonna be SOMONE out there who doesnt like it, no matter how good it is. If you cant handle that, i suggest you re-think what you're doing.

Last edited by greeNNugget; 03-03-2006 at 01:01 AM..
 03-03-2006, 12:57 AM         #3529
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
Trust me, we are in no way alike. You might have a kid on the way, but that doesnt make us similar lol... It makes you stupid if you are living at home and cant even support yourself...
wait...wait....wait....omg ur an idiot.....that was play107 who said that...omg..now do u want me to think u have any intelligence???? and PS im not being mean but yeah u earn money by using a computer or sum sh*t...or a webiste....ive just been hearing from every1 that IT people have no personality...and by the looks of it theyre right
 03-03-2006, 12:59 AM         #3530
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
punc

tu

a

tion

I'm not even reading that sorry lol
upset???? please i want to know an "australian" subject....please tell me seen as you know all...youre so wise
 03-03-2006, 01:02 AM         #3531
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol sorry that was a bit of a.....fu*kup I take that back play, sorry mate lol
 03-03-2006, 01:03 AM         #3532
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
lol sorry that was a bit of a.....fu*kup I take that back play, sorry mate lol
LMAO....apologising....LMAO.....thats just too funny i wanna prop you but i cant...this "beef" is tooo funny...i cant believe u started dissing me after i gave u hate LMAO
 03-03-2006, 01:05 AM         #3533
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I cant apologize?? I fu*ked up, I'm honest enough to admit it
 03-03-2006, 01:11 AM         #3534
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
lol I cant apologize?? I fu*ked up, I'm honest enough to admit it
no im just wandering why u would apologise to sum1 u obviously dont care about....seen as u trynna knock them

its like ur mate says sumthing stupid like "i ate sh*t" (haha) and u say "its cool" and 2 weeks later...u get into argument with sum1 else and say "well at least i dont eat sh*t" thinking they made the comment ....and ur friend says "that was me"...but u really meant it ay????
 03-03-2006, 01:11 AM         #3535
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahah this sh*ts hilarious !!!!!!!!!

nugget goin off aye cuzz [piratevoice/] haaar haaar [pirate voice/]

i feel ya mate!!!!! i was goin 2 give some "pointers" afew days ago when i first witnessed the filth posted but i decided 2 not waste my precious time !!

have u all seen the movie city of god? its up in the jb and that sh*ts fu*kin gangsta hahahaha fu*k i just finished watching it and it gets my definite recomendation as the best movie out after crash!

CHECK IT
 03-03-2006, 01:12 AM         #3536
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:

i feel ya mate!!!!! i was goin 2 give some "pointers" afew days ago when i first witnessed the filth posted but i decided 2 not waste my precious time !!

have u all seen the movie city of god? its up in the jb and that sh*ts fu*kin gangsta hahahaha fu*k i just finished watching it and it gets my definite recomendation as the best movie out after crash!

CHECK IT
ive seen city of god...the brazilian movie ay??? PS...suck my c*ck and read what it says under my avatar...just cause i got skill and u aint got it....for real....ill write sum "aussie" sh*t and itd be hotter than any of the crap u make up in a year

Last edited by Thistle; 03-03-2006 at 01:14 AM..
 03-03-2006, 01:16 AM         #3537
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guys R all aussies ay??? now this is why i dont like skips
 03-03-2006, 01:18 AM         #3538
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
ive seen city of god...the brazilian movie ay??? PS...suck my c*ck and read what it says under my avatar...just cause i got skill and u aint got it....for real....ill write sum "aussie" sh*t and itd be hotter than any of the crap u make up in a year

your lyrics are a fu*kin disgrace and it just shows that all u do is listen 2 gangsta rap and have no life!!!!

go slap yaself ya fake fu*k!!!!!!!!!!

p.s yeh that movie city of god is k!llaa
 03-03-2006, 01:19 AM         #3539
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
your lyrics are a fu*kin disgrace and it just shows that all u do is listen 2 gangsta rap and have no life!!!!

go slap yaself ya fake fu*k!!!!!!!!!!

p.s yeh that movie city of god is k!llaa
i have no life cause i listen to gangsta rap...and because i write lyrics LMAO....yeah *insert ya favourite rapper here* has no life
 03-03-2006, 01:20 AM         #3540
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THISTLE said:
no im just wandering why u would apologise to sum1 u obviously dont care about....seen as u trynna knock them

its like ur mate says sumthing stupid like "i ate sh*t" (haha) and u say "its cool" and 2 weeks later...u get into argument with sum1 else and say "well at least i dont eat sh*t" thinking they made the comment ....and ur friend says "that was me"...but u really meant it ay????
What the fu*k are you on about boy? I didnt understand a fu*king word of that 'what if' sh*t..

I apologized to Play, cos i didnt mean to offend him, cos he seems cool. But you, you... never fu*king mind lol...

TriceJ said:

CHECK IT
ay mate, how u doin? Yer I was only trying to point somethignout to him, look what happens ay..

City of god is a fu*kin sweet movie, that lil'ze or whatever his name is is fu*king hard as lol..

Probably one of my fave 'foreign' movies too tbh..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
38 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
20 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
642 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The Batman: Joe Manganiello Starts Research For Deathstroke Role In B..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy