Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
374 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You can't find women like this anywhere
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2006, 05:48 AM         #3501
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said:
Anyone here use paypal ? if so i got a question
i think my missus does , whuts the ?
 11 years ago '04        #3502
Zirov 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 138 138
 HilltopHood said:
Hey Zirov is that your reel name I live in Byron 2 most people call me Adz on Mini
My real name is Marco... How long you lived in Byron?

Damian Marley is the son of the late Bob Marley, and like his father his style is reggae, except Damians is a lot more hip hop influnced, i.e. he has a song with Nas...
 03-02-2006, 01:39 PM         #3503
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
i think my missus does , whuts the ?
Well....

I won a couple items on Ebay, and i'm $2 short...i cant put any more money onto my account for another week or two...
so i was wondering if anyone could give me $2 in my paypal account ? lol
 03-02-2006, 03:25 PM         #3504
HilltopHood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zirov said:
My real name is Marco... How long you lived in Byron?

Damian Marley is the son of the late Bob Marley, and like his father his style is reggae, except Damians is a lot more hip hop influnced, i.e. he has a song with Nas...
Cool lived in byron for about 13 yrs live in suffolk at the moment an work at Legend Pizza
 03-02-2006, 03:27 PM         #3505
HilltopHood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what sites are best 4 uploading to these days?
 03-02-2006, 03:39 PM         #3506
HilltopHood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said:
new Koolism album, Tornts, Delta...some very good sh*t

Bliss N Eso got a new album out this month also :applause:
Cool can U up any of these 2 new album section as i dont have access 2 international section.

I have:
Bliss n Eso - flowers 4 the pavement
DJ izm Bliss n Eso mixtape (came free with ^)
their 5 track ep I dont know what its called (early stuff I think its rare)

If any1 wants?
 03-02-2006, 11:21 PM         #3507
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HilltopHood said:
Cool can U up any of these 2 new album section as i dont have access 2 international section.

I have:
Bliss n Eso - flowers 4 the pavement
DJ izm Bliss n Eso mixtape (came free with ^)
their 5 track ep I dont know what its called (early stuff I think its rare)

If any1 wants?
people help this dude out , give him sum props so he can get into the international section , we need all the help we can with uploaders :D , cheers
 03-02-2006, 11:23 PM         #3508
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said:
Well....

I won a couple items on Ebay, and i'm $2 short...i cant put any more money onto my account for another week or two...
i asked here and she said we dont use paypal we use Bpay , sorry mate my mistake, i'd help if i could man
 03-02-2006, 11:24 PM         #3509
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chek out my unfinished untitled track....

I NEVER GOT A ROOT, ITS TIME TO UPDATE
fu*k A MATE THAN LEAVE ITS JUST ANOTHERs.lut TO HATE
GOING ON DATES, SLOWING DOWN, I CANT STAY AWAKE
AND MY BALLS ON A PLATE BECAUSE THEYVE JUST BEEN ATE
NO MORE WET DREAMS, HOES IN BED SCREAM
COME AND fu*k ME WHILE I POSE FOR s3x FIENDS
FELL PREGNANT FOUND OUT AT TESTING, BABIES BREATHING
BUT THAT NIGHT I LEFT HIM ASKING QUESTIONS
NEVER CAME BACK, NO CHILD SUPPORT
BATTLES IN COURT, OVER PAYMENTS WRITTEN IN THE LAW
REALLY IT COULD BE ANYONES, THE LADIES A wh0ore
SHE SUCKS SO MUCH d!ck SHES GOT A BROKEN JAW
THATS JUST AN EXCUSE, TO COVER UP THE ABUSE
I DID WHEN THE bi*ch ASKED FOR MORE THAN JUICE, BANGING BOOTS SLANGING ON THE STREET TO MAKE SOME LOOT
NOW IM WISHING I NEVER HAD THAT FIRST fu*kING ROOT, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

(chorus: )
AYO...im falling but i cant turn back
my d!cks so long but i aint fu*king black
bi*ch you get slapped when stepping to me
not my fault that you fell into pregnancy

Last edited by Thistle; 03-02-2006 at 11:30 PM..
 03-02-2006, 11:33 PM         #3510
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said:
Well....

BWAHAHAHAHAA sorry dude..
 03-02-2006, 11:38 PM         #3511
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thistle heres some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:

You're not that hardcore dude, you still live wth your parents, you're at school, and to be honest, I dont think you would have enough self esteem (judging by what you post in other threads) to actually have a proper conversation with a woman, let alone do half of the sh*t you 'text-style' about...

BUT, thats only my opinion, and remember CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Not trying to start sh*t or anything lol..
 03-02-2006, 11:56 PM         #3512
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
Thistle heres some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:

You're not that hardcore dude, you still live wth your parents, you're at school, and to be honest, I dont think you would have enough self esteem (judging by what you post in other threads) to actually have a proper conversation with a woman, let alone do half of the sh*t you 'text-style' about...

BUT, thats only my opinion, and remember CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Not trying to start sh*t or anything lol..
LMAO......who said i did half the sh*t i rap about...if that was true...basically evry n*gga would be in jail..idiot...PS...most the sh*t i rap abaout is how im the best rapper....haha...so there goes your point....and i dont go school i am 18....LMAO...whatelse....im not hardcore...i never said i was......and as to have a convo with a woman....well i dont need to answer that...but u can think that ok...but i dont really hit on "women"...more like girls my age (18) are they counted as women??? but think what u think because ur a e-psychologist LMAO

thats not really constructive criticism d!ckhead...mate u telling me i wouldnt do that sh*t...when im..how old are you again...34??? wasnt it???? u said u aint been to schol in 16 years.....when im 34....i wont be on the computer on sum stupid forum starting sum e-beef...id be married with acouple of kids...in my own HOUSE....with goodo job..if all goes to plan...what happened to you??? hey im just giving u CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Last edited by Thistle; 03-03-2006 at 12:07 AM..
 03-03-2006, 12:12 AM         #3513
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah... n*gga..

E-psychologist?? lol mate you're funny.

I forgot to say that imo the subject matter is the only bad point about it, if you were to rap about something a little more 'Australian' maybe you wouldnt come across to most people on BX (and probably in real life if you act the same as on BX, but I hightly doubt it) as a complete fu*king try-hard..

and it was constuctive criticism, just obviously you cant take criticism of any sort, even from someone you never met, over the internet as well ffs...

like i said i wasnt trying to start sh*t :D

Last edited by greeNNugget; 03-03-2006 at 12:14 AM..
 03-03-2006, 12:21 AM         #3514
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(In response to your EDITED post:)

No, thats fine thistle, Good criticism's. BUT

I'm only 25

I live in my OWN house

I work off my computer, making at least $500 a week

I have 2 awesome kids and a beautiful girlfriend, who I do plan to marry some day and she feels the same.

and thats the fu*king truth, you want proof?? just ask

Now I can take criticism, espescially from some pimply, 18 year old, living with your parents, wannabe gangster, wannabe american TAFE-attending fu*k, I just thought I better point out where you were wrong.

peace mate, calm down..

Last edited by greeNNugget; 03-03-2006 at 12:30 AM..
 03-03-2006, 12:26 AM         #3515
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:

I'm only 25

I live in my OWN house

I have 2 awesome kids and a beautiful girlfriend, who I do plan to marry some day and she feels the same.

Now I can take criticism, espescially from some pimply, 18 year old, living with your parents, wannabe gangster, wannabe american TAFE-attending fu*k, I just thought I better point out where you were wrong.

peace mate, calm down..
haha.....me clam down???/ LMAO.....oh boy....u know me soooo well...LMAO....u said i get angry over sum1 ive never met...now ur trynna tell me what i look like and how i act...LMAO.....wannabe american....omg thats too funny i hate americans u idiot LMAO.....PS ur GF isnt ur sister is it??? just asking...u r from tasmania as all
 03-03-2006, 12:28 AM         #3516
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
yeah... n*gga..

E-psychologist?? lol mate you're funny.

I forgot to say that imo the subject matter is the only bad point about it, if you were to rap about something a little more 'Australian' maybe you wouldnt come across to most people on BX (and probably in real life if you act the same as on BX, but I hightly doubt it) as a complete fu*king try-hard..

and it was constuctive criticism, just obviously you cant take criticism of any sort, even from someone you never met, over the internet as well ffs...

like i said i wasnt trying to start sh*t :D

oh having s3x isnt australian ay??? damn i 4got.....damn we dont have drugs in australia ay??? damn we cant say "im the best rapper" ay??? damn it....im just gonna tell every oz rapper to not mention anything like that...and dont mention john howard in ur raps eithher...cause thats american

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 03-03-2006, 12:29 AM         #3517
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ffs thats the how many'th time youve used that insult on me.. mate, i wasnt trying to start sh*t, you write good key-styles, just I thought your subject matter didnt relate to your life of living at home and going to tafe. and i bet you dont walk round calling people n*gga either, do you?? cos if you do, thats pretty sad.. anyways, like i said.. good writing, just i didnt like WHAT you were wrinting about.. no need to get your knickers all bunched up cos of it :D
 03-03-2006, 12:33 AM         #3518
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THISTLE said:
SHE SUCKS SO MUCH d!ck SHES GOT A BROKEN JAW
THATS JUST AN EXCUSE, TO COVER UP THE ABUSE
sounds pretty aussie to me mate...

THISTLE said:
COME AND fu*k ME WHILE I POSE FOR s3x FIENDS
FELL PREGNANT FOUND OUT AT TESTING, BABIES BREATHING
BUT THAT NIGHT I LEFT HIM ASKING QUESTIONS
NEVER CAME BACK, NO CHILD SUPPORT
are you a female thistle?? or are you just gay?

Last edited by greeNNugget; 03-03-2006 at 12:36 AM..
 03-03-2006, 12:36 AM         #3519
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
ffs thats the how many'th time youve used that insult on me.. mate, i wasnt trying to start sh*t, you write good key-styles, just I thought your subject matter didnt relate to your life of living at home and going to tafe. and i bet you dont walk round calling people n*gga either, do you?? cos if you do, thats pretty sad.. anyways, like i said.. good writing, just i didnt like WHAT you were wrinting about.. no need to get your knickers all bunched up cos of it :D
LMAO...i said n*gga as in black people...is that why u said im american-wannabe...i just call africans n*ggas because they seem to call themsleves that...its like wog....or skip....i use those words to...so whats ya point??? and as i said b4 4/5's of my raps consist of me boasting....only few have stories....or sh*t about stuff....u really think nas ahd a girl who liked to eat his sh*t???? "Used to run my bubble bath, tons of laughs, s3xy chick
Mad skills, she used to try to eat my excrement" <---nas

PS i wear boxers

PLEASE TELL ME IN THIS VERSE...THE sh*t I SUPPOSEDLY WOULDNT DO...YES I USE SOME AMERICAN TERMS...BECAUSE I LISTEN TO AMERICAN RAP....

IM fu*kING WITH THIS VIRGIN SO I AM POPPING THEIR CHERRY
YOU'RE ONLY 50% OF ME LIKE A fu*kING SHERRY
YOU JUST MADE A CLEAR ENEMY, TIL THE death OF ME
FACE THE PENALTY, ITS A HABIT, IM PSYCHOPATHIC
DANGEROUS, LEAVE YOU BRAINLESS, IM SHAMLESS (leave them brainless as in because im soooooo smart)
MONEYMAKERS TURN HATERS THAN BECOME NAMELESS
NO SOUL, NO ID, IM FROM THE S.Y.D
LIKE KANYEEZY THE WHOLE CITY IS BEHIND ME (not at the moment i dont but really who has a whole city behind them)
SO WHAT DO YOU WANNA HOW DO YOU WANNA ACT BLACK
ILL ATTACK YOU LIKE A DRUG ADDICT WITHOUT ANY CRACK
OR SOME COKE SNORTED, PUMP YA FACE LIKE AIR JORDANS (pump as in punch...are u gonna say i wont get into a f!ght???)
YA FILL ME WITH BOREDOM, MINDS GOING LIKE A TORTOISE
WHICH MEANS ITS SLOW, MEANS TO AN END, GREEN TO BEND
POCKETS TO MEND, YOU GOT ROLES IN LIFE TO PRETEND
SO COME WITH ME AS WE TAKE A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
bi*chES BELONG IN KENNELS, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT RAINS

edited: i added nas quote

Last edited by Thistle; 03-03-2006 at 12:38 AM..
 03-03-2006, 12:39 AM         #3520
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said:
(In response to your EDITED post:)

I'm only 25

I live in my OWN house

wow we very similiar just i got 1 kid with one on the way and me and the missus been ingaged for like 2yrs just dont have the time 2 doit:D, anywayz how the fu*k u get a $500 a week job working at home of your PC???

Last edited by play107; 03-03-2006 at 12:40 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
242 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
29 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
88 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
270 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy