Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Video of Jeremy Lin knee injury
125 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
168 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #2941
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 806 806
 peek.one said:
what's everyone doing tonight?
studying for an exam.

straight gangsta.
 01-27-2006, 11:54 PM         #2942
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 redruM_ said:
no, we talking about the mixing prog right?
yeah, theres a drum machine called the redrum drum machine on it so i was wondering if you used it, great program, im makin beats and sh*t on there all the time, a basic beat takes me like 10 minutes i i got this about a week ago ...
 01-28-2006, 02:59 AM         #2943
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zirov said:
Thistle got banned??? hahaha that kid made me laugh.... fu*k he will miss the jb...
Heh it's not much of a surprise though. When you're in a hip hop forum it's not exactly the best idea to make racist comments about black people.
 01-28-2006, 04:23 AM         #2944
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
peek whats happenin march 14??????

magnetic admit it mate u in stealth mode!!!!!!!lol

and i was only jokin at first that thistle got banned but after much thought i guess he probably did!
 01-28-2006, 04:50 AM         #2945
KillaKadafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuuuuuuuck can't believe I'm not at the espy rockin it to Edan and Tzu...tix were only $15 and my broke a.ss still couldnt afford to go
 12 years ago '04        #2946
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 408 408
 KillaKadafi said:
Fuuuuuuuck can't believe I'm not at the espy rockin it to Edan and Tzu...tix were only $15 and my broke a.ss still couldnt afford to go
You talking about Edan from USA who has that song "Run that sh*t"? And also TZU that Melbourne crew who do alternative hip hop???? If you are talkin about those 2 and you couldnt afford it, well I think your as broke as me....
 01-28-2006, 06:42 PM         #2947
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol zirov's black heart shines through
 01-28-2006, 07:37 PM         #2948
BigsteW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah PoW is in melbourne

place went fu*kin off, Common did a stage dive during Go, and towards the end, jumped in the crwod and did a lap round the place

the drummer, keys and DJ added to the thing, great fu*kin night
 01-28-2006, 07:44 PM         #2949
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any pegz fans????
 01-28-2006, 07:48 PM         #2950
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
good ozzy hip hop = Jwess , Digga, figgkid , Joel turner, fast crew and some american dude named scribe that lives in newcastle!!


CHECK EM OUT MATE THEYRE WHAT OZZY HIP HOPS ALL ABOUT HONEST :D

jwess=weak as hell , joel turner=really really weak rhymer with a little beatbox skill.


if u want real good oz hip-hop look up Pegz, Urthboy, hill top hoods and yes figgkidd and fast crew
 01-28-2006, 08:17 PM         #2951
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
figgkidd = a wack Eminem clone who raps with a fake US accent. Fast Crew are from NZ I think and they're putting on fake accents too.

Lyrical Commission, Pegz, Hilltop Hoods, Layla, Koolism, TZU, the Herd and so forth are all worth checking out.
 01-28-2006, 08:28 PM         #2952
KillaKadafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zirov said:
You talking about Edan from USA who has that song "Run that sh*t"? And also TZU that Melbourne crew who do alternative hip hop???? If you are talkin about those 2 and you couldnt afford it, well I think your as broke as me....
Yeah
 01-28-2006, 09:26 PM         #2953
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
good ozzy hip hop = Jwess , Digga, figgkid , Joel turner, fast crew and some american dude named scribe that lives in newcastle!!


CHECK EM OUT MATE THEYRE WHAT OZZY HIP HOPS ALL ABOUT HONEST


 play107 said:
jwess=weak as hell , joel turner=really really weak rhymer with a little beatbox skill.


if u want real good oz hip-hop look up Pegz, Urthboy, hill top hoods and yes figgkidd and fast crew



hahahahahaha LMAO some c*nts clearly dont understand the concept of SARCASM
 01-29-2006, 12:00 AM         #2954
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not banned ya fu*king ugly skippy c*nts....im just 18 "imitates the fonz" ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #2955
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 806 806
 BigsteW said:
yeah PoW is in melbourne

place went fu*kin off, Common did a stage dive during Go, and towards the end, jumped in the crwod and did a lap round the place

the drummer, keys and DJ added to the thing, great fu*kin night
he did a dive?? awesome!

he ran thru the crowd at our one too.

check these out, if you want:
 01-29-2006, 12:20 AM         #2956
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
im not banned ya fu*king ugly skippy c*nts....im just 18 "imitates the fonz" ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

lol
 01-29-2006, 12:22 AM         #2957
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bagdhatis >> Federer


Who Else Is With Me?????
 01-29-2006, 12:27 AM         #2958
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
lol
shutuppa ya face
 01-29-2006, 12:33 AM         #2959
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that suburbia song by fast crew is weak fu*k them
 01-29-2006, 12:38 AM         #2960
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
shutuppa ya face


NO




:applause: :applause:



:D :D
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Remember to love a girl for her mind
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Baddie wit da phatty
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Inmates Break Out Of Jail, Rob Dollar General, And Then Sneak..
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
213 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Guy let's friend choose his tattoo, that was a mistake
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside ZTE Axon M dual-screen phone first look
16 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 2
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
222 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy