Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2005, 08:45 PM         #2281
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
you can't sleep because of this. haha...amateur.
that sh*t is scary, but not as scary as most of teh sh*t in dimo...
 12-20-2005, 08:48 PM         #2282
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes......nothing smart or important to say

Last edited by Thistle; 12-20-2005 at 08:49 PM..
 12-20-2005, 09:15 PM         #2283
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sick of these n*ggas on this site theyre so racist and u say n*gga and they have a cry....they allways dissing white peoples photos calling them fake and sh*t...fu*k they probs nerds...they have a computer with fast net i doubt theyre ghetto lmao and theyre allways online so yeah i guess they sell crack...
 12-20-2005, 09:56 PM         #2284
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glacial said:
Supernatural is coming? Any idea where or if he's coming as a support slot or anything, his live shows are supposed to be amazing - he'd be worth seeing no matter what.
Sometime in March...he's doing one show in Melbourne, then a couple more around Aus then one last one in Melbourne.
 12-20-2005, 10:00 PM         #2285
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
im sick of these n*ggas on this site theyre so racist and u say n*gga and they have a cry....they allways dissing white peoples photos calling them fake and sh*t...fu*k they probs nerds...they have a computer with fast net i doubt theyre ghetto lmao and theyre allways online so yeah i guess they sell crack...
yeah i know, you can tell there all from the burbz and probably 80% are white...
i mean, if they can afford a computer and get constant internet, then there not in the hood... would a hood ?????? waste his time from selling crack to go and suck nas' d!ck on the net??? NO!!!

and whats with this board, 50% ride nas' d!ck so much and the other 50% ride dipsets d!ck and say nas is sh*t compared to dipset!!! and also 90% ride tupacs d!ck and the other 10% are the only ones to say biggie is better and tupac is sh*t (which he is)

i mean the most hood people out there are the ones that are barely mentioned on any track; because they dont want attetion to there name!!!

fu*k all these white kids from the burbs, they think we're whack; but in aus (well in melbounre) the further you go the dodgier it gets (look at dimo)... and they give us sh*t coz we live in aus when they all listen to eminem secretly and think that he is there saviour...
 11 years ago '05        #2286
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
public enemy been to Australia so many times!....ive been to there concertz and they are fu*kin krazy!!!..place goes krazy....funny thin is da concert alwayz full of old ppl like mothers n sh*t cuz they been fans of PE since back in da 80'z.....
 12-20-2005, 11:48 PM         #2287
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey all - Perth Australia here - was wondering if any-one can help me out , i'm looking for some pegz songs , if anyone could help me out much props
 12-21-2005, 12:34 AM         #2288
BigsteW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said:
Sometime in March...he's doing one show in Melbourne, then a couple more around Aus then one last one in Melbourne.

thats some great fu*kin news
 12-21-2005, 01:51 AM         #2289
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so bored...
 12-21-2005, 02:41 AM         #2290
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it was hot 2day!!!!
 12-21-2005, 03:29 AM         #2291
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's crackin' bi*ches? i've nearly got 400 views on my blog. i'm k!llin' it. i don't understand though?? meh... i got some of my design work and sh*t in there now, got check it out.
 12-21-2005, 03:45 AM         #2292
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that blog is nice...
what programs do you use, and i am going to be starting a web comic, what aplications would you reccomend for me, i am alright drawer but i need some thing where i can make the whole comic in the program and not have to use anything else, something not too complicated but not too basic becuase i know digital editing software pretty well...
 12-21-2005, 04:00 AM         #2293
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
that blog is nice...
what programs do you use, and i am going to be starting a web comic, what aplications would you reccomend for me, i am alright drawer but i need some thing where i can make the whole comic in the program and not have to use anything else, something not too complicated but not too basic becuase i know digital editing software pretty well...
wow, that's cool man. um, Adobe Illustrator CS2 would be your best bet for tracing the pencil work and also colouring, though some people may prefer to do just the tracing in illustrator then use Adobe Photoshop for the colouring, or even just purely work in photoshop.

Me, personally, i would do everything in Illustrator; vector programs are much more easier (with practice) to use with things such as tracing lines and easily implimenting cartoon elements. You can easily change stroke widths for the 'ink'/line work etc. And because it's vector, it looks much cleaner and can be made as huuuge as you want without it being pixelated/blurry, or becoming a sh*ttier, low res quality.

Last edited by peek.one; 12-21-2005 at 04:12 AM..
 12-21-2005, 09:32 PM         #2294
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just saw this oz hip-hop on v...
they put on there american accents...
the song went
now the boys coming from the foriegn land, they gonna something with a mike in there hand, something something something la la la al al la
talking about oz hip-trips, my mixtape should be coming out late feb...
 12-22-2005, 05:13 AM         #2295
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
i just saw this oz hip-hop on v...
they put on there american accents...
the song went
now the boys coming from the foriegn land, they gonna something with a mike in there hand, something something something la la la al al la
talking about oz hip-trips, my mixtape should be coming out late feb...
wow. one syllable rhymes. they should k!ll themselves.
 12-22-2005, 05:18 AM         #2296
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey trice, the wire is on is 30mins. starts at 11.50 tonight! woohoo.
 12-22-2005, 05:28 AM         #2297
Glacial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said:
Nice, Iím defiantly there for that. I'm more excited about that than PE probably, the footage Iíve seen and the stuff i've heard from him shows some pretty amazing crowd interaction. Hopefully he wonít focus too much on the tracks from the new LP either, not that it's bad he's just better when coming off top in my view.
 12-22-2005, 06:01 AM         #2298
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glacial said:
Nice, Iím defiantly there for that. I'm more excited about that than PE probably, the footage Iíve seen and the stuff i've heard from him shows some pretty amazing crowd interaction. Hopefully he wonít focus too much on the tracks from the new LP either, not that it's bad he's just better when coming off top in my view.
supernat vs. juice = classic

hey trice, they're fu*king arresting every c*nt on the wire!
 12-22-2005, 06:05 AM         #2299
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what hannwel
 12-22-2005, 06:05 AM         #2300
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE WiRE IS LIKE A fu*kING DRAMA
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
182 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy