Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2005, 10:32 PM         #2141
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
what the fu*k is wrong with ziggy??? that c*nt is mad fu*king stupid what a dumb c*nt...

HAHAHAHAHA YEH HES A fu*kIN GRONK , I KNEW HED fu*k UP SOONER OR LATER, HE'LL PROLLY SNITCH ON THE GREEKS NOW!
THAT DUDE THAT BARKSDALE SENT DOWN FROM NY IS A fu*kIN STAUNCH CNT!
SHOOTIN BIG CHEESE (METH) INFRONT OF ERR'YBODY THAN GRABBIN HIS BOOKS LIKE A LIBRARIAN LMAO
 12-15-2005, 10:34 PM         #2142
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigsteW said:
missed tickets for the 1st show

was out at ticketmaster at 7:30 monday morning for the 2nd show, beers in hand

got some wierd looks arriving with a beer at 7:30am but fu*k em

THERES NOTHIN WRONG WITH A LIQUID BREAKFAST

I SWEAR BY IT!!!!! :applause:
 12-15-2005, 10:37 PM         #2143
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
HAHAHAHAHA YEH HES A fu*kIN GRONK , I KNEW HED fu*k UP SOONER OR LATER, HE'LL PROLLY SNITCH ON THE GREEKS NOW!
THAT DUDE THAT BARKSDALE SENT DOWN FROM NY IS A fu*kIN STAUNCH CNT!
SHOOTIN BIG CHEESE (METH) INFRONT OF ERR'YBODY THAN GRABBIN HIS BOOKS LIKE A LIBRARIAN LMAO
yeah, i know i was like what the fu*k? meth is a funny dude; wearin' the denim doo rags and sh*t. i didn't really get that part though; that guy looked like some professor or some sh*t
 12-15-2005, 10:47 PM         #2144
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
yeah, i know i was like what the fu*k? meth is a funny dude; wearin' the denim doo rags and sh*t. i didn't really get that part though; that guy looked like some professor or some sh*t

YEH THAT DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A PROFFESSER IS SOME HARD CORE k!llER FROM NY THAT AVON BARKSDALE SENT DOWN 2 MAKE SURE THE CREW THAT METH RUNS WITH DOESNT TAKE OVER THE TOWERS
BUT AVON DOESNT KNOW STRINGERS GOT A DEAL WITH EM
AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT FAT DUDE IS GONNA TRY AND GET OMAR 2 OFF THE PROFFESSOR
sh*tS GONNA POP OFF
 12-15-2005, 10:56 PM         #2145
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
YEH THAT DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A PROFFESSER IS SOME HARD CORE k!llER FROM NY THAT AVON BARKSDALE SENT DOWN 2 MAKE SURE THE CREW THAT METH RUNS WITH DOESNT TAKE OVER THE TOWERS
BUT AVON DOESNT KNOW STRINGERS GOT A DEAL WITH EM
AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT FAT DUDE IS GONNA TRY AND GET OMAR 2 OFF THE PROFFESSOR
sh*tS GONNA POP OFF
sick sh*t. how many episodes are left, do you know?
 12-15-2005, 11:05 PM         #2146
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
sick sh*t. how many episodes are left, do you know?

YOU CAN CHECK ON THE SITE

BUT I DONT CHECK THAT sh*t NOMORE COS I CANT HELP BUT LOOK AT THE EPISODE GUIDES AND RUIN IT 4 MYSELF LOL
 12-15-2005, 11:37 PM         #2147
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what ya's all doin' tonight? gettin' on the grog?

i'm going to this fillipino deb/18th thingy. free wine & beer!!! woohooo! formal event though. starts at 6.30 ends at like fu*kin' 1.00. argh..oh well, free booze. can't complain.
 12-16-2005, 12:12 AM         #2148
jroddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea im goin 2 a 18th aswell should be sik free drinks n sh*t....
 12-16-2005, 01:33 AM         #2149
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
what ya's all doin' tonight? gettin' on the grog?

i'm going to this fillipino deb/18th thingy. free wine & beer!!! woohooo! formal event though. starts at 6.30 ends at like fu*kin' 1.00. argh..oh well, free booze. can't complain.
thinking of finishing off my case of beer and then heading out somewhere. dunno where yet though.
 12-16-2005, 01:57 AM         #2150
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint doing sh*t maybe have a drink or 2 to celebrate my good marks lol
 12-16-2005, 05:43 AM         #2151
mikey_pawze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
who loves their city???

i love melbourne. great city. i'm goin' in today.
yeh well im gettin a shirt that says melburn city on it
 12-16-2005, 05:59 AM         #2152
MCSTUN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What up aussies, i'm from Frankston, in Vic, 8th Bass reconise
 12-16-2005, 05:59 AM         #2153
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boring a.ss friday night for me. absolutely nothin on around my area...lucky i got msn and music lol or else it'd be one boring night
 12-16-2005, 06:06 AM         #2154
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jroddy said:
Goldcoast Where U From?
MELBOURNE REPRESENT!!!! WE IN THE HOUSE!!!!
yo is it just me or is melbourne the place for all those wired goths and "emo's (people who think its alright to slit there wrists and cry because they are emotional (ergo the name emo))" there all in melbourne, me and my friend wanted to p!ss them off so we holla up G G G G GUNIT, everyone looks at us we then start going "wu tang clan ain't nothing to fu*k with" D D D D DIPSET!!!!, and they are giving melbourne a bad name, supposedly we are the hip-hop and graff capital of aus??? but jeah those fu*king punks, and check out this fu*ked up sh*t...

you know how punks and all those absolute f*g**tS wear black, and most hip-hop cats wear all white and like things that sparkle (ice, candy paint ect) where the f*g**t punks wear all dark sh*t... its kinda like the opposite of each other, i mean hip-hop was founded pretty much on; peace, love, unity and having fun (zulu nation) where as these punk f*g**tS music is all about the darkness and screaming random satanic sh*t

that brings the kid to his next point, rapper wear crosses and ask forgivness and to be almost cleansed by society for there ills from rapping, but those punk f*g**tS seem like they are all like satan is cool and all that mytholical sh*t like that, what rappers you know that talk about dragon scales and having s3x with satans kin (wont get into the metaphysical stuff about this)

and its almost like the 2 cultures of the people having fun and the people wanted to stand out BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE ALL LOOKING THE SAME CONTRADICING THE POINT OF THERE "DIFERENTNESS" IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! and the two cultures seem to try and out do themselfs to strive in this thin line between all out war and silent f!ghting, its so subtle, but in retrospect when you think about the two histories and there rivalries and think about those paragraphs you see the whole subliminal war; which when you shave off ALL THIS BULLsh*t it comes back to our friend; RACE AND RACISM...

if you dont understand, or want me to expland on a certain subject please dont hesitate to ask...
stay real; stay safe...
for real we live this sh*t dont forget that and remember these words; "its not where your from, its where your at"...
 12-16-2005, 06:17 AM         #2155
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUSSIES AT HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

THAT sh*tS UNAUSTRALIAN LOL

I decided 2 stay home and rest my liver 4 the weekend cos ive been goin abit 2 hard lately and slackin off from my trainin regime and sh*t

3 cheeeeeyaz 4 those havin a borin arse quiet 1

magnetic thats the most ive ever seen u type !

SHOCKED !!!!
 12-16-2005, 06:31 AM         #2156
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUSSIES AT HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

THAT sh*tS UNAUSTRALIAN LOL

I decided 2 stay home and rest my liver 4 the weekend cos ive been goin abit 2 hard lately and slackin off from my trainin regime and sh*t

3 cheeeeeyaz 4 those havin a borin arse quiet 1

magnetic thats the most ive ever seen u type !

SHOCKED !!!!
well suddenly since i said i will rock up to a party as santa if i'm invited i have been invited to every party, drinking cordial and eating cookies of course...
 12-16-2005, 06:40 AM         #2157
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I DONT BELEIVE IN SANTA!:finger:

BUT THE EASTER BUNNYS A DIFFERENT STORY :D
 12-16-2005, 06:41 AM         #2158
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the words of yoda
bed off to, i am...
 12-16-2005, 06:47 AM         #2159
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aterlay Adlay!
 12-16-2005, 06:51 AM         #2160
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mag I feel you...fu*k those goth punks

We were in the city a couple weeks ago, and me, 2 friends and this girl were walkin thru filinders station and theres a lil group of goths...and one of the goths pushes my friend (i dunno y...this dude is a TANK) so he turns around smashes the goth in the face and i mean smash wouldn't be suprised if the f*g**ts nose was broken. then the other goths all look scared n sh*t, caus they dont want the same to happen to them...but my mate who got pushed was still angry so goes for another one lol...didnt take much for me to join in either, i hate them muthafukas.
Was a good night tho...always good to bash goths
Home      

most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy