Official Aussie Spot

most viewed right now
 375
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
282 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 98
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 66
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 05:52 PM         #2001
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
my enter score was sh*t 59. but i got the score i needed in english to get into Swinburne so it's all good. but all my subjects got marked down which is fu*ked

Studio Arts - 41 / 37
Multimedia - 40
Visual Communication - 30
English - 22

I'm good at english but i fu*ked up on the exam reaaal bad. studio exam i got a B+ and graphics exam i got a B so eh. Haven't found out what i got on the exam for multimedia yet but i must have done fairly bad cause i got A+ & A for the two other outcomes. it's VET so it takes a little longer or something ???
I'm expecting a letter of execptance from Swinburne this week :applause:

How did everyone else go?
I don't understand this marking down sh*t, a friend of mine had the same thing and he was real pissed of. could you explain it to me
 11 years ago '05        #2002
rashcobar 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,862 | Props total: 825 825
 peek.one said:
my enter score was sh*t 59. but i got the score i needed in english to get into Swinburne so it's all good. but all my subjects got marked down which is fu*ked

Studio Arts - 41 / 37
Multimedia - 40
Visual Communication - 30
English - 22

I'm good at english but i fu*ked up on the exam reaaal bad. studio exam i got a B+ and graphics exam i got a B so eh. Haven't found out what i got on the exam for multimedia yet but i must have done fairly bad cause i got A+ & A for the two other outcomes. it's VET so it takes a little longer or something ???
I'm expecting a letter of execptance from Swinburne this week :applause:

How did everyone else go?

what r you gonna study??
 12-13-2005, 04:50 AM         #2003
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*walks Into Thread Sings National Anthem & Walks Out*
 12-13-2005, 05:28 AM         #2004
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone use Myspace ?

I just made an account earlier today add me

 12-13-2005, 06:31 AM         #2005
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKadafi said:
I don't understand this marking down sh*t, a friend of mine had the same thing and he was real pissed of. could you explain it to me
most of the creative subjects get marked down because they are seen as being easier then let's say Chinese, Chemistry and all that gay math/science sh*t. this is because they are widely seen as being easier; the majority of people taking these subjects in Australia normally do pretty well, averagely, and therefore get marked down (also depends if it is a dumb year though).

It's bullsh*t though because you spend waaaaaaaaayyyyy more time on a subject such as Studio Arts or Media preparing and creating a folio than you would for a math subject. and it's actually not quite that easy to do extremely well in studio arts or something like that.
 12-13-2005, 06:36 AM         #2006
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashcobar said:
what r you gonna study??
Bachelor of Design (Communication Design), Swinburne, Prahan.

Actually recieved the letter today saying that i will be recieving a first round offer if i have completed the prerequisites of completing VCE...blah. so yeah, that basically means i'm in. woooohhhooooo!!@!!!@ I was at the pub tonight. lol. Letter from VTAC for uni offers come like 17th Jan or something like that.
drinks are on me.
 12-13-2005, 07:14 AM         #2007
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
most of the creative subjects get marked down because they are seen as being easier then let's say Chinese, Chemistry and all that gay math/science sh*t. this is because they are widely seen as being easier; the majority of people taking these subjects in Australia normally do pretty well, averagely, and therefore get marked down (also depends if it is a dumb year though).

It's bullsh*t though because you spend waaaaaaaaayyyyy more time on a subject such as Studio Arts or Media preparing and creating a folio than you would for a math subject. and it's actually not quite that easy to do extremely well in studio arts or something like that.
Damn thats fu*ked up

Do you know if History, IT:Systems & Legal Studies get marked down ?
 12-13-2005, 08:19 AM         #2008
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
History gets marked up i think, and so does Legal Studies. not sure about systems, i'd imagine that that would stay the same though.
 12-13-2005, 04:09 PM         #2009
KillaKadafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:
History gets marked up i think, and so does Legal Studies. not sure about systems, i'd imagine that that would stay the same though.
Aight cool
 11 years ago '05        #2010
rashcobar 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,862 | Props total: 825 825
nope... they both get marked down. well at least in my day they did
 12-13-2005, 05:32 PM         #2011
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got more "E" than a dumbarses report card
50 cent stands for 5-0 aka the cops
man you sold out and you havent had a concert yet

just sum phrases
 12-13-2005, 05:49 PM         #2012
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got some more phrases
thistle smokes crack...
in gaol tricej is only allowed to go on the net once a day (that explains why he hasn't posted much)
i got offered 4 gold (alot) last night for 15 minutes of cyber...
 12-13-2005, 06:18 PM         #2013
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
i got offered 4 gold (alot) last night for 15 minutes of cyber...




online fantasy game talk?
 12-13-2005, 07:23 PM         #2014
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peek.one said:




online fantasy game talk?
no he sells me cyber crack and i sniff it magnetic not smoke it out of my hard drive
 12-13-2005, 07:44 PM         #2015
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh, that explains everything then
 12-13-2005, 08:25 PM         #2016
darkchild 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You needed 22 in english to get into uni??

Is it the lower marks the better? (honest question)

I have now completed my uni course in nanotechnology :)
 12-13-2005, 08:36 PM         #2017
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darkchild said:
You needed 22 in english to get into uni??

Is it the lower marks the better? (honest question)

I have now completed my uni course in nanotechnology :)
nah, it's the highest. a study score of 50 is the best you can get for a subject. You needed a study score of 20 in english to get into my course at Swinburne; Bachelor of Design (Communication Design). But then i think it change mid this year to just a pass in English Units 3 & 4. Because that is what it had said in this letter i had recieved from Swinburne.
 12-13-2005, 08:38 PM         #2018
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congrats on that nanotech too. what exactly does that involve anyway?
 12-13-2005, 09:14 PM         #2019
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
in gaol tricej is only allowed to go on the net once a day (that explains why he hasn't posted much)

hahahahahahaha na bruz i cheeked a laptop in on visits but i can only use it when the screws arent watchin me
 11 years ago '04        #2020
Zirov 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 138 138
Finally fu*kin finals are OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to drink a few...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
462 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
62 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy