Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Has Em still got respect from anyone other than the white community??
Yes 61 62.89%
No 36 37.11%
Voters: 97. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-23-2005, 07:11 PM         #41
2onegt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like I put an end to this thread..quick
 11 years ago '05        #42
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 28 28
my boy says he got some video of emeinem singing along to a dre song and he says ni66a. yall care bout that? its at a concert and sh*t and he rapping along with that sh*t hard out and no one cares at the concert. do blacks here consider that bad?
 08-24-2005, 12:14 AM         #43
LexLeonardo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this
 08-24-2005, 01:07 AM         #44
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipze said:
Fat Joe is not white.
Fat Joe is Puerto Rican, and regardless of what they say, many Puerto Ricans are white.

Fat Joe looks mixed with something, but he is more white than anything else.
 08-24-2005, 02:21 PM         #45
hiphopstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
i'm white and i could careless if black people called me ??????, whitey, saltine..whatever else you wanna call me. That's why they're allowed to say stuff like that. It doesn't effect the majority of white people the way the "n word" effects black people. White people try to use that as an excuse to be able to use the "n word" but it's not ..it's a double standard people. kinda like when a girl sleeps with a bunch of men, she's a ho. but if a guy sleeps with a bunch of women, he's a pimp.

edit: i can't believe the word "crakka" came up as ????? this sh*t is getting too soft
:applause:
 08-24-2005, 02:34 PM         #46
hiphopstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why people keep bringing up Fat Joe??
1. He ain't white, he's puerto rican. Puerto ricans are a mixture of spainards and black slaves. So they have black in them. If it wasn't for their culture and language they would be considered black or mallato(which is still embraced by the black community).
2. Fat Joe has been using the word in his music for over 15 years and never claimed he don't use the word. Unlike Eminem who continuosly said He never uses the word and that it's not his place. Until he was exposed as a liar.
3. Puerto Ricans did not r*pe, murder and segregate this county. That was white people. So of course it's going to be more serious when a white person uses the word then any other race. They are the creators of the word and brings more emotional feeling then any race.
4. Fat Joe has never been exposed making songs dissing blacks like Eminem while using a black artform(hip hop).

"All the chicks that I'd like to bone have the big a.ss,
No they don't, Cause I don't like that Niqqer sh*t,
I'm just here to make a bigger hit,"

- Eminem

Only people who would actually throw Fat Joe's name in a Eminem post are white people looking for a damn loop hole to call us niqqers. Most these white boys are from Nebraska or something and have never seen a Puerto Rican in their life. They probably think all Puerto Ricans are Mexicans and don't even know what's the difference between the two. If you think Puerto Ricans and alot of these Latinos don't have black in them, then turn on a Major League baseball game. Almost 80% of the black skinned players on the field are latinos. Speak spanish and have spanish last names. Some people need to grab a history book. Black Slaves were brought to these latino country's just like here. Only difference is instead of being forced to speak english they were forced to speak spanish.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 08-24-2005 at 02:43 PM..
 08-24-2005, 02:36 PM         #47
hiphopstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"When I say Black.. I am including my Latino Brothers and Sisters... They are and have always been a part of Hip Hop culture... To me Puerto Ricans in particular are akin to Black folks they just happen to speak Spanish. Yes, I do acknowledge their indeginous Taino Native American roots. But you can not deny the Africaness within Latinos. We live with each other. We share similar obstacles and have combatted oppresion together. There is some larger cultural differences with my Mexican Brothers and Sisters. But then again their whole approach to hip hop is different...So again Latinos to me is Black. I don't make too much of a distinction.."

That's a direct quote from Davey D, one of the most respected hip hop journalists out!! Stop bringing up Fat Joe just to defend Eminem lying and using the N word to diss blacks.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 08-24-2005 at 02:44 PM..
 08-24-2005, 02:46 PM         #48
2onegt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I keep saying,what about other white artists using the "n" word in their raps,ie. Necro,Ill Bill,Lil Wyte,Haystack..no one ever says anything when they say it.
 11 years ago '04        #49
kayne716 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 2 2
Everyones Racist In There Own Way. They Jus Dont Put It Out There No Matter Wat He Said Or Dint Say It Doesnt Change Tha Skillz He Has And Tha Things Hes Done End Of Story

Blacks N Hispanics Say Whiteboy Crackka Cracker Watever All Tha Time No One Cares Then
 08-24-2005, 03:03 PM         #50
hiphopstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2onegt said:
Like I keep saying,what about other white artists using the "n" word in their raps,ie. Necro,Ill Bill,Lil Wyte,Haystack..no one ever says anything when they say it.
fu*k them too. They just ain't mainstream so nobody has heard of them. That's why nobody says anything. I've heard of Necro and I know for a fact he's gotten a backlash from the black community. And his fanbase is white. I heard one of his tapes and never fu*ked with him since. All these guys have never had any music on MTV so how can you compare them to Eminem, the number 1 selling rapper in the world, being exposed using black music to diss blacks with??? Of course Eminem's case will catch more slack, he's more known. SO I'll say it again fu*k Eminem and fu*k any small time white rapper I've never heard of using the N word. Blacks can't get respect in this country but we damn sure should be able to not allow people to diss us with our own sh*t, in our culture.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 08-24-2005 at 03:09 PM..
 10-17-2005, 03:20 AM         #51
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipze said:
Fat Joe is not white.
i dont get it either hy can big pun and fat joe say n*gga???
 11 years ago '05        #52
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
keep dat shyt to yourself

Last edited by stickemup; 10-17-2005 at 03:53 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #53
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 hiphopstan said:
Why people keep bringing up Fat Joe??
1. He ain't white, he's puerto rican. Puerto ricans are a mixture of spainards and black slaves. So they have black in them. If it wasn't for their culture and language they would be considered black or mallato(which is still embraced by the black community).
2. Fat Joe has been using the word in his music for over 15 years and never claimed he don't use the word. Unlike Eminem who continuosly said He never uses the word and that it's not his place. Until he was exposed as a liar.
3. Puerto Ricans did not r*pe, murder and segregate this county. That was white people. So of course it's going to be more serious when a white person uses the word then any other race. They are the creators of the word and brings more emotional feeling then any race.
4. Fat Joe has never been exposed making songs dissing blacks like Eminem while using a black artform(hip hop).

"All the chicks that I'd like to bone have the big a.ss,
No they don't, Cause I don't like that Niqqer sh*t,
I'm just here to make a bigger hit,"

- Eminem

Only people who would actually throw Fat Joe's name in a Eminem post are white people looking for a damn loop hole to call us niqqers. Most these white boys are from Nebraska or something and have never seen a Puerto Rican in their life. They probably think all Puerto Ricans are Mexicans and don't even know what's the difference between the two. If you think Puerto Ricans and alot of these Latinos don't have black in them, then turn on a Major League baseball game. Almost 80% of the black skinned players on the field are latinos. Speak spanish and have spanish last names. Some people need to grab a history book. Black Slaves were brought to these latino country's just like here. Only difference is instead of being forced to speak english they were forced to speak spanish.
:applause: damn straight, forreal some white people are idiots, smh at "why does fat joe get to use it"
 10-17-2005, 09:46 AM         #54
bliss24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll just madd.. he nicer than your favorite rappa.. he not racist, if he really was u think doc dre would be next to him.. how bout d12... def not... ya'll just maddddd
 11 years ago '04        #55
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 852 852
didnt this just turn out to be a rumor???
 10-17-2005, 10:28 AM         #56
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fukk Eminem he get's no love in hip hop except for from these suburb a.ss white boys who are closet racists. He's a joke in hip hop, he should just retire and walk away because he's been exposed and aint no coming back. Nobody in the hood plays his crap. White people just program themselves to like that corny music, but deep inside they know its wack. And even alot of his die hard white fans are turning on him, they are starting to hate those corn ball songs like "Just Lose It" and "Puke" like everyone else. He's a mockery to hip hop :thumbsdow
 10-17-2005, 10:39 AM         #57
theMIGHTYbg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is eminem is never with any1 but blacks.. he smashed this poor guy everlast 1 of the few white "rappers", i mean what more do u want

Last edited by theMIGHTYbg; 10-17-2005 at 10:50 AM..
 10-17-2005, 11:13 AM         #58
Big Puni$her 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
The Todd Nelson Show

“You can’t miss it, it’s the only house with a 35-foot RV in front of it,” Todd Nelson says of the house in Warren belonging to Eminem’s grandmother. It’s where Nelson and his son now live.

It’s also where Marshall Mathers lived on and off for the three years he failed to pass ninth grade at Lincoln High. He dropped out and devoted his time first to being a graphic artist and then as a rapper with his first group, Sole Intent. Nelson, brother of Eminem’s mother Debbie (who’s changed her name from Mathers-Briggs back to Nelson), is eager to tell “the truth” about his nephew, “that everything he says about his past is fabricated.”

“He’s my nephew, but I call him my ‘F.U.’ I don’t like fake people,” Nelson says. “His movie shouldn’t be called 8 Mile — it should be called ‘26 Mile’!”

With his broad, round eyes and scooped-up nose, Nelson’s family resemblance to Em is staggering.

A burly ex-con with liver cancer caused by hepatitis C, Nelson isn’t looking to cash in off his famous nephew. He routinely gives out pages of Em’s early lyric sheets, “even though they’re worth about $1,000 apiece on the Internet.”

In the bungalow’s living room are snapshots of the rapper with family members interspersed with Confederate flags and other bric-a-brac that speaks to Eminem’s Southern roots in St. Joseph. Mo., where Marshall was born.

Nelson claims Eminem has made a cottage industry out of tapping into a reverse Oedipal complex of mother-bashing.

“Every white male regardless of his age has something against their mother, and he’s exploiting that, so all these white males can throw themselves a pity party,” Nelson says. “He tried bashing blacks and f*gs and when that didn’t work he started bashing his mother.”

In an attempt to prove his point, Nelson plays a tape from an early Detroit radio freestyle Em performed called “Word To Allah,” in which he repeatedly uses the word “N*GGER.”
“And listen — he sends out love to his mother,” Nelson says.

It’s not the most convincing argument that Em was once a mother-loving racist, especially coming from a guy who spent some of Em’s key developmental years, from 1992 to 1998, in prison for manslaughter.

Nelson portrays Debbie as an overwhelmed single parent under intense pressure — not unlike Eminem himself, which may explain why he acts so hateful toward Mom: She reminds him of himself.

Nelson recounts Eminem’s childhood. “His dad Bruce made wood veneer, you know, that they put on tables. They were married, but he moved to South Dakota. Debbie had nowhere to go. Her dad rejected her. She could’ve stayed there in St. Joe, where Marshall would’ve had no chance — people pick up aluminum cans and sell bait down there. But she decided to do it alone, and brought Marshall up North. She was overwhelmed. I remember her standing in the doorway of our mother’s house. I was like, ‘What are you gonna do? Come in or stay out.’ It was the wintertime, and she had that look in her eyes — she was so lost.”

Nelson doesn’t excuse his sister’s parenting, but he does say Debbie did the best she could.

“She ran a cab company — Classic Cab, she went to beauty school … She moved around a lot like everybody else,” he offers. “But I remember Marshall in Kmart when he was 8 years old throwing down his toys, throwing a fit until Debbie got him the Skeletor toy or comic book or whatever. And she’d get it for him — she’d write a bad check if she had to. He got his way.

“Listen, Marshall had a roof over his head until he was 26 — my sister gave him my grandmother’s trailer on 26 Mile — and he couldn’t even take care of it. I got the tickets around here somewhere — he got tickets for not mowing the grass.”

Nelson puts three light blue Lincoln High notebooks on the kitchen table. They provide a vivid glimpse of young Marshall Mathers. There’s a flubbed psychology test, its “D+” grade changed to an “A+” with a different color pen. In a yellow folder with cut-out pictures of Arrested Development and Salt ‘N’ Pepa there are the first scribblings of a young lyricist: “Let me introduce my band a gypsies … all of us hipper than hippies … I should go I take MCs on a joy ride and make ‘em dizzy as blonds/ I could rap around the world three times like vines/All in the same day but I don’t take planes/But if you wanna get nuts like a squirrel/We can take it to the stage and Ima shake it like a white girl.” Elsewhere, “you’res” are changed to “y’all” and “yo”’s added between words. There is the original flier for the “M&M” graphic design — with his mother’s phone number.

“C’mon, he had it rough? Where do you think he did that? His mother’s house!” Nelson says.

From these first raw etchings of “M&M” before he was Eminem and Slim Shady, it all seems kind of, well, innocent. Vulnerable, even. Someone who’s had the rug pulled out from under them is going to be more traumatized than somebody who never knew there was a rug.

Despite the heartbreak, Marshall, Nelson says, was too sheltered to end up a criminal.

Before he became a sensation, “The only trouble he got into with police was for shooting paintball guns on Woodward,” says Nelson, referring to when Em and a friend were picked up for shooting paintball guns at hookers in Detroit. It’s more the work of a prankster than a thug.

If anything, says Nelson, young Marshall lived vicariously through his uncle Ronnie, Todd and Debbie’s younger brother, who was Marshall’s age and who committed suicide.

“Ronnie was the one with the rough childhood — living out of garbage cans off the streets, being rejected by his dad. And then when my little brother died, Marshall went and got his name tattooed on him. But Ronnie didn’t even like Marshall,” Nelson says. “I got the last letter he ever wrote before he k!lled himself and he doesn’t even mention Marshall.”
LMAO.

hahahahaha Eminem seems like a fake a.ss n*gga or his uncle is a jealous fu*king hick(no racism intended).
 10-17-2005, 11:15 AM         #59
Big Puni$her 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kayne716 said:
Everyones Racist In There Own Way. They Jus Dont Put It Out There No Matter Wat He Said Or Dint Say It Doesnt Change Tha Skillz He Has And Tha Things Hes Done End Of Story

Blacks N Hispanics Say Whiteboy Crackka Cracker Watever All Tha Time No One Cares Then
You white people are fu*king soft.
 11-16-2005, 09:01 AM         #60
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ill Fred said:
What I Dont Get Is Why Can Fat Joe Say The "n" Word?
'

cuz he puerto rican and puerto rican r closes to black
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago