NEW racist song by Eminem called "Word To Allah"+ More - Exposing the real

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Has Em still got respect from anyone other than the white community??
Yes 61 62.24%
No 37 37.76%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

13 years ago '04        #26
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,401 | Props total: 81 81
 Ill Fred said
man all i can say is "he who has not sinned can cast the first stone"

muthafu*kas all mad at em for sayin the "N" word when they're guilty of being racists themselves.
understood, but humans are hypocrites and everyone sins, so people are always have something to say about the next man regardless of if they are guilty of the same thing....unfortunately that's how it is, sh*t ain't gonna change.

13 years ago '04        #27
Nocturnal-One 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 18 18
 Clipze said
Fat Joe is not white.
Since when is he black?

13 years ago '04        #28
refuze 374 heat pts374
space
space
$19,838 | Props total: 24960 24960
 Clipze said
Fat Joe is not white.
Hes not black either, but he can still say it?

08-23-2005, 01:21 PM         #29
2onegt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about Paul Wall,Necro,Ill Bill,Haystack? They've all said the "N" word in their raps before

13 years ago '04        #30
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,827 | Props total: 509 509
 refuze said
Hes not black either, but he can still say it?
^thats what im sayin its been goin on for a long time

13 years ago '04        #31
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
i'm white and i could careless if black people called me ??????, whitey, saltine..whatever else you wanna call me. That's why they're allowed to say stuff like that. It doesn't effect the majority of white people the way the "n word" effects black people. White people try to use that as an excuse to be able to use the "n word" but it's not..it's a double standard people. kinda like when a girl sleeps with a bunch of men, she's a ho. but if a guy sleeps with a bunch of women, he's a pimp.

edit: i can't believe the word "crakka" came up as ????? this sh*t is getting too soft

Last edited by uncfan888; 08-23-2005 at 01:49 PM..

08-23-2005, 01:51 PM         #32
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall already know how I feel about this.

08-23-2005, 01:54 PM         #33
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would it make sense for white people to even vote on this poll? lets be serious...

08-23-2005, 02:33 PM         #34
2onegt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since Fat Joe isnt white,he can say "n*gga",so that means since Jin also isnt white and he can say n*gga too and that wouldnt offend any african-americans,right?

08-23-2005, 02:39 PM         #35
markus1127  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this fake

13 years ago '05        #36
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
oh ya his uncle died lol......so obviously this is fake

13 years ago '04        #37
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,127 | Props total: 6936 6936
 2onegt said
Since Fat Joe isnt white,he can say "n*gga",so that means since Jin also isnt white and he can say n*gga too and that wouldnt offend any african-americans,right?
its different hes chinese

08-23-2005, 02:53 PM         #38
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism will never die....ever.....the only reason it is a problem here is because the way this nation was formed....

america is a land of the free where people came for a better life and these people came from everywhere from places where there are only 1 type of people.....in africa 90% of the people are african...in italy 90% of the people are italian.....in japan 90 % of the people are japanese.....and so on

in american its all mixed up and that is why racism is only a major problem here and it wont go away

08-23-2005, 04:51 PM         #39
2onegt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said
its different hes chinese
I realize he's asian,but he's not WHITE,so obviously since he's not white,like Fat Joe,he's allowed to say n*gga,according to alot of people posting on this thread,right?

08-23-2005, 06:44 PM         #40
2onegt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait,wait..hold the phones....Mike Shinoda aka Fort Minor,from Linkin Park,he raps and has a solo ablbum coming soon.Since he's not 100% white(half japanese,half white) he's also allowed to say "n*gga".

08-23-2005, 08:11 PM         #41
2onegt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like I put an end to this thread..quick

13 years ago '05        #42
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
my boy says he got some video of emeinem singing along to a dre song and he says ni66a. yall care bout that? its at a concert and sh*t and he rapping along with that sh*t hard out and no one cares at the concert. do blacks here consider that bad?

08-24-2005, 01:14 AM         #43
LexLeonardo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this

08-24-2005, 02:07 AM         #44
Hooksword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipze said
Fat Joe is not white.
Fat Joe is Puerto Rican, and regardless of what they say, many Puerto Ricans are white.

Fat Joe looks mixed with something, but he is more white than anything else.

08-24-2005, 03:21 PM         #45
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said
i'm white and i could careless if black people called me ??????, whitey, saltine..whatever else you wanna call me. That's why they're allowed to say stuff like that. It doesn't effect the majority of white people the way the "n word" effects black people. White people try to use that as an excuse to be able to use the "n word" but it's not ..it's a double standard people. kinda like when a girl sleeps with a bunch of men, she's a ho. but if a guy sleeps with a bunch of women, he's a pimp.

edit: i can't believe the word "crakka" came up as ????? this sh*t is getting too soft
:applause:

08-24-2005, 03:34 PM         #46
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why people keep bringing up Fat Joe??
1. He ain't white, he's puerto rican. Puerto ricans are a mixture of spainards and black slaves. So they have black in them. If it wasn't for their culture and language they would be considered black or mallato(which is still embraced by the black community).
2. Fat Joe has been using the word in his music for over 15 years and never claimed he don't use the word. Unlike Eminem who continuosly said He never uses the word and that it's not his place. Until he was exposed as a liar.
3. Puerto Ricans did not r*pe, murder and segregate this county. That was white people. So of course it's going to be more serious when a white person uses the word then any other race. They are the creators of the word and brings more emotional feeling then any race.
4. Fat Joe has never been exposed making songs dissing blacks like Eminem while using a black artform(hip hop).

"All the chicks that I'd like to bone have the big a.ss,
No they don't, Cause I don't like that Niqqer sh*t,
I'm just here to make a bigger hit,"

- Eminem

Only people who would actually throw Fat Joe's name in a Eminem post are white people looking for a damn loop hole to call us niqqers. Most these white boys are from Nebraska or something and have never seen a Puerto Rican in their life. They probably think all Puerto Ricans are Mexicans and don't even know what's the difference between the two. If you think Puerto Ricans and alot of these Latinos don't have black in them, then turn on a Major League baseball game. Almost 80% of the black skinned players on the field are latinos. Speak spanish and have spanish last names. Some people need to grab a history book. Black Slaves were brought to these latino country's just like here. Only difference is instead of being forced to speak english they were forced to speak spanish.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 08-24-2005 at 03:43 PM..

08-24-2005, 03:36 PM         #47
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"When I say Black.. I am including my Latino Brothers and Sisters... They are and have always been a part of Hip Hop culture... To me Puerto Ricans in particular are akin to Black folks they just happen to speak Spanish. Yes, I do acknowledge their indeginous Taino Native American roots. But you can not deny the Africaness within Latinos. We live with each other. We share similar obstacles and have combatted oppresion together. There is some larger cultural differences with my Mexican Brothers and Sisters. But then again their whole approach to hip hop is different...So again Latinos to me is Black. I don't make too much of a distinction.."

That's a direct quote from Davey D, one of the most respected hip hop journalists out!! Stop bringing up Fat Joe just to defend Eminem lying and using the N word to diss blacks.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 08-24-2005 at 03:44 PM..

08-24-2005, 03:46 PM         #48
2onegt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I keep saying,what about other white artists using the "n" word in their raps,ie. Necro,Ill Bill,Lil Wyte,Haystack..no one ever says anything when they say it.

13 years ago '04        #49
kayne716 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 148 148
Everyones Racist In There Own Way. They Jus Dont Put It Out There No Matter Wat He Said Or Dint Say It Doesnt Change Tha Skillz He Has And Tha Things Hes Done End Of Story

Blacks N Hispanics Say Whiteboy Crackka Cracker Watever All Tha Time No One Cares Then

08-24-2005, 04:03 PM         #50
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2onegt said
Like I keep saying,what about other white artists using the "n" word in their raps,ie. Necro,Ill Bill,Lil Wyte,Haystack..no one ever says anything when they say it.
fu*k them too. They just ain't mainstream so nobody has heard of them. That's why nobody says anything. I've heard of Necro and I know for a fact he's gotten a backlash from the black community. And his fanbase is white. I heard one of his tapes and never fu*ked with him since. All these guys have never had any music on MTV so how can you compare them to Eminem, the number 1 selling rapper in the world, being exposed using black music to diss blacks with??? Of course Eminem's case will catch more slack, he's more known. SO I'll say it again fu*k Eminem and fu*k any small time white rapper I've never heard of using the N word. Blacks can't get respect in this country but we damn sure should be able to not allow people to diss us with our own sh*t, in our culture.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 08-24-2005 at 04:09 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
-30online now  49
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
NFL This Chick Ran A NASTY Slant Route💪🏿
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  22
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  17
Image(s) inside 2 podcast thots
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
BOX Anthony Joshua challenges Deontay Wilder to April showdown
78 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-18online now  16
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+191online now  13
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
340 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  10
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
55 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy