squad up!

Worst and Best Car Audio Brands?

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-16-2006, 08:28 PM         #76
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistamagic said
its peace between all n ghost im usin idva310 alpine touchscreen dvd up front. ur gonna k!ll it wit that second w7 enjoy it
YO POST SOME PICS OF THAT HEADUNIT LIKE TOO SEE IT........I WANT ONE BUT DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT...............

13 years ago '04        #77
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
i believe nate munsen broke 170 with a single 10 by DD and 4 viper 2500d amps. pretty impressive.

13 years ago '04        #78
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Dosia said
i believe nate munsen broke 170 with a single 10 by DD and 4 viper 2500d amps. pretty impressive.
169 and some change....but he was pretty close. Also "Extreme" car setups and daily drivers are two totally different animals.

[pic - click to view]

^^^ His car

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 01-25-2006 at 07:18 AM..

13 years ago '04        #79
Dosia 
space
space
^ yeh of course they are. i think i read that he broke the 170 mark eventually (could be wrong just what i read on a few CA forums what a few years ago..?).

i dont even play my subs loud anymore.. value my hearing.

13 years ago '04        #80
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
Oh yea...he was 170+ just not with the mentioned setup....(174.8 was his high at 03' DB Drag Finals...did it with a Kicker SoloX 18) I dont think he has competed since then.

Nate's a beast...pretty cool guy too

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 01-26-2006 at 11:28 AM..

13 years ago '04        #81
Dosia 
space
space
^ yeh your correct. ive been out of the car audio funk for quite some time. havnt been to a comp for like 2 years now or something.

01-27-2006, 12:15 AM         #82
kwhitake002 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the best is what i got

Audiobahn
Sony
Pioneer
Jvc
That's all You Need

13 years ago '04        #83
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 kwhitake002 said
the best is what i got

Audiobahn
Sony
Pioneer
Jvc
That's all You Need
Step your car audio knowledge up a bit, that may be the best you've "heard" but definetly is not the best. Hit up some car shows in your area, im sure that will open your eyes some.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 01-27-2006 at 07:08 AM..

01-27-2006, 11:11 AM         #84
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kwhitake002 said
the best is what i got

Audiobahn
Sony
Pioneer
Jvc
That's all You Need
I DONT KNOW OF ANYTHING JVC MAKES THAT I CONSIDER HIGH QUALITY. THE OTHER BRANDS HAVE THIER CERTAIN PRODUCTS ARE GOOD AND SOME NOT SO GOOD. TRUST THAT THERE ARE BETTER BRANDS THAN ALL OF THEM THOUGH FOR EVERY PRODUCT EACH ONE OF THOSE COMPANIES MAKE. NONE OF THEM ARE THE BEST AT ANY SINGLE PRODUCT

01-27-2006, 11:54 AM         #85
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kwhitake002 said
the best is what i got

Audiobahn
Sony
Pioneer
Jvc
That's all You Need
no offense but thats a pretty ignorant comment, there are brands that are better than all of those brands. there is no way if you were knowledged in mobile electronics you'd say those are the "BEST". You need to quit looking at the mainstream sh*t, If you knew more than what you see on pimp my ride and what you see and stores liek best buy then you'd feel the same way as dylan, skinni and i feel. Not even close to top of the line.
one
GhosT

Last edited by GhosT; 01-27-2006 at 11:56 AM..

13 years ago '05        #86
K.B. 
space
space
$3,976 | Props total: 391 391
thanks for all tha info guys been lookin to upgrade my system for a while, well im lookin to get a better amp.......

02-04-2006, 10:13 AM         #87
myfuelpumpsucks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greeNNugget said
So can someone please explain this a bit better, im a car audio noob and i'm about to start looking for my first system. Is this a list of the brands i should or shouldnt be looking out for?? cos from the first post it says its gonna be a list of horrible brands >>

sorry i might just be smokin a little bit too much
the ones listed are organized in order of quality...definitely go for the best if you can swang the bank

02-09-2006, 04:43 PM         #88
Armageddon2k7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said
Step your car audio knowledge up a bit, that may be the best you've "heard" but definetly is not the best. Hit up some car shows in your area, im sure that will open your eyes some.
thank you for tellin him nicely, because that's next to the worst if anything. like he said, do some searching on the net and around car audio shops (although they are terrible some times).

02-14-2006, 06:45 PM         #89
Kentuckyguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Alpine makes the best head units, JL makes the best subs, and kicker makes the best amps!

13 years ago '05        #90
skreech_1985 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
i dont reccomend kickers their really whack i blew 4 out quick

02-17-2006, 05:36 PM         #91
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kentuckyguy said
I think Alpine makes the best head units, JL makes the best subs, and kicker makes the best amps!
no offense but thats a statement from somone who doesn't know that much, jl has great subs, but far from the best, kicker makes great amps but far from teh best
one
GhosT

02-18-2006, 09:45 PM         #92
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think People Get It Confused. Its Easy To Say What U Like Best But Dont Be Soo Quick To Declare What Is Best. Especially When Talkin About Brands That Can Be Bought Off The Shelf Of Any Mega Chain Store. Those Places Tend To Not Have The Top Of The Line Stuff (i.e. Best Buy, Circut City, Ect. Really Dont Cater To Professionally Competing Car Audiophiles). They Might Have Some Nice Stuff But Its Far From "the Best Out There". Most Of The Best U Wont Even Find On The Shelves Of A Dedicated Car Audio Shop. Only Special Order For Lack Of The Market. How Many F 1' S Are Sold On Average Vs. Plain Jane Pioneer Decks.

13 years ago '04        #93
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 SKINNI said
I Think People Get It Confused. Its Easy To Say What U Like Best But Dont Be Soo Quick To Declare What Is Best. Especially When Talkin About Brands That Can Be Bought Off The Shelf Of Any Mega Chain Store. Those Places Tend To Not Have The Top Of The Line Stuff (i.e. Best Buy, Circut City, Ect. Really Dont Cater To Professionally Competing Car Audiophiles). They Might Have Some Nice Stuff But Its Far From "the Best Out There". Most Of The Best U Wont Even Find On The Shelves Of A Dedicated Car Audio Shop. Only Special Order For Lack Of The Market. How Many F 1' S Are Sold On Average Vs. Plain Jane Pioneer Decks.
:applause:

02-19-2006, 01:00 PM         #94
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said
finally someone explained it like it should have been explained, i was trying to have that point come across but you explained it much better

example, for the longest time a quite a few years back i was conviced JL was the best, they were top notch, but i didn't know of than many competition brands. JL definately held their own, i think they had a bigger market for comps, before everybody and their mother started buying em. Personally JL is MY favorite brand, i've had other JL sh*t before and never really had problems, lasted a long time, great warranty, great sound, BUT, theres always a BUT, i have come to realize a few years ago that they are far from the the best, they have great equipment, but not for the prices. I wll probably still buy JL products but i have opened up and i know of better brands that i would rather use

one
GhosT

13 years ago '04        #95
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,335 | Props total: 407 407
 GhosT said
I wll probably still buy JL products but i have opened up and i know of better brands that i would rather use

one
GhosT
which brands would those be to you?

im guessing brands like Resonant Engineering and Adire Audio?

02-19-2006, 01:13 PM         #96
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said
which brands would those be to you?

im guessing brands like Resonant Engineering and Adire Audio?
i would buy RE, Adire, DD, and ED for sure
one
GhosT

02-22-2006, 09:32 PM         #97
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well Im Finally About To Do The System In The New Magnum Next Week. Running An 06 Model 15" L7 With A Hifonics 1605 (1600 Watts Rms @ 1 Ohm), Upgrading The Boston Acoustic Premium Setup To Thier Pro Series. Running The 6400 On Them. Im Still Torn On My Headunit Though. I Have The Pioneer Avh-6600 Dvd. Nice Deck But Wanting Something With A 7 Inch Monitor So Maybe Ill Order Somethin New.

Almost Bought A W7 13 Today For $475 From A Pawn Shop But Had To f!ght The Temptation.

02-27-2006, 09:24 AM         #98
titebuoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said
i would buy RE, Adire, DD, and ED for sure
one
GhosT
yeah these are some of the best brands, but some of their items are hard to find and to purchase(newer Products). thats probably why people like JL and Kicker, cuz u can buy them anywhere.

02-28-2006, 08:24 AM         #99
tim08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the two best things to put together is an alpine head unit with the jl audio amps and sub especially the the w7, its sumtin serious oh and the kicker solo x is the sh*t

02-28-2006, 08:40 AM         #100
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tim08 said
the two best things to put together is an alpine head unit with the jl audio amps and sub especially the the w7, its sumtin serious oh and the kicker solo x is the sh*t
have you read anything in this thread, jl is awsome but far from the best, i'm sorry but thats a pretty ignorant comment, i know of different a deck, and and sub setup that'll blow that away
one
GhosT

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
58 comments
59 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
5 comments
22 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
129 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
24 comments
57 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
73 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
26 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
119 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
51 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
88 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Afrolatina
17 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
23 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
4 comments
57 minutes ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
43 comments
7 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden is in midseason defensive form 🏀
17 comments
58 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Some Houston Rapper exposing offset for stealing Houston Lingo
11 comments
56 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BOSTON CELTICS New City Edition Jersey's LEAK
7 comments
59 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
61 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
9 comments
20 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
4 comments
21 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
44 comments
7 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BustaCarmichaeI
micropave
The Watcher
thegoldenhero
DrizzyStan06
Rainhands
Sewer
Mr Scaramucci
talkofny2k4
Lonny Breaux
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
two-face
Gang Sht
Affectz
BigBallerLavar
TaxStoneCooked
Papi
Rule 336
The Watcher

most viewed right now
online now  43
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside The wall
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
202 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
49 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
ďMy life was saved by a white man. I donít know what racism isĒ
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy