Worst and Best Car Audio Brands?

most viewed right now
 77
XXXTENTACIONS Mom now asking for donations
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
117 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Quavo and Travis Scott almost fight in intense basketball game
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-09-2013, 10:09 AM         #361
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys I have a 2009 Honda Accord Coupe. Everything is completely stock. I want to upgrade my sound system to something real nice but budget friendly. I listen to alot of hip hop/rap so good clear deep sounding bass is a must but i also need crisp sound. I have no knowledge on amps/tweeters and all that audio stuff and I dont want to go to a car audio shop and get swindled. I'm the type of guy who likes to get the best deal possible even if it takes buying all the parts online and learning how to install myself. Any suggestions guys ??
 5 years ago '05        #362
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
Hmm, You can get:

1 alpine type r: 135
sub amp for 150

Some comp speakers which includes the woofer and tweeter mounted separately will run you at the low end 150-175.

An amp for those will be 125-150

Then wiring for 100, and you should be good to go.

Then of course youll want to add dynamat, etc. later.
 01-09-2013, 10:41 AM         #363
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WaveDoe said:
Hmm, You can get:

1 alpine type r: 135
sub amp for 150

Some comp speakers which includes the woofer and tweeter mounted separately will run you at the low end 150-175.

An amp for those will be 125-150

Then wiring for 100, and you should be good to go.

Then of course youll want to add dynamat, etc. later.


should I keep the factory head unit ? I hate it and I want something with USB, Bluetooth and a EQ
 01-09-2013, 10:43 AM         #364
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or should I just focus on that last? I thought the HU was responsible for the sound quality
 5 years ago '05        #365
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
or should I just focus on that last? I thought the HU was responsible for the sound quality
damn forgot the hu lol, yea that's definitely important, as that's your controller, that's what you use to turn on the lights.

A good one will be from 100 to 200....w/ Navigation 250 >
 5 years ago '04        #366
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 6948 6948
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Guys I have a 2009 Honda Accord Coupe. Everything is completely stock. I want to upgrade my sound system to something real nice but budget friendly. I listen to alot of hip hop/rap so good clear deep sounding bass is a must but i also need crisp sound. I have no knowledge on amps/tweeters and all that audio stuff and I dont want to go to a car audio shop and get swindled. I'm the type of guy who likes to get the best deal possible even if it takes buying all the parts online and learning how to install myself. Any suggestions guys ??
you can find some good deals here
 5 years ago '08        #367
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 24 24
don't know sh*t about audio.....but i need some sound in my 04 camry. any suggestions?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
192 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Look at this ungrateful b*tch
163 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside She’s tall, blonde and thick 😍
32 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Ass On The Sink Pics Always Get Me
26 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA #RareNBAPics
61 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Let me find out.
14 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
MMA Nate Diaz Beats Dudes Ass For Talking sh-t To Him At Bjj Tournament..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy