Worst and Best Car Audio Brands?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #321
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$7,837 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
For certain good lookin out.
 11-10-2010, 04:35 AM         #322
Waie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All good info
 12-08-2010, 10:25 PM         #323
crazyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is a capasiter useless, and under what conditions would i use a capasiter?
 12-08-2010, 11:05 PM         #324
crazyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrmondayniight said:
Let us know what anything is before you purchase it.
looking at buying a Phoenix Gold R12D sub woofer no box w/t a little use at a pawnshop for $70 is this a good deal? Also their is what i beleive to be an earthquake PH 4.3 amp for $70 the list states all earthquake equimpent is high qaulity, is this true in this case seeing as it is an older model {1999-2000}
 6 years ago '10        #325
mrmondayniight 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 0 0
That's the octane series which was pretty bad

This one is worlds better
http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Rsdc124-Competition-Subwoofer-Extremely/dp/B003XPBHLK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1291901252&sr=8-1
Earth quake make some aight stuff..no experience with that amp tho
 12-13-2010, 10:25 PM         #326
crazyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrmondayniight said:
That's the octane series which was pretty bad

This one is worlds better

Earth quake make some aight stuff..no experience with that amp tho
thanks alot for the info it was very useful
 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM         #327
crazyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also i was wondering if anyone here knows of a high end sub+amp setup that would fit in a regular cab pickup(limited space)?
 6 years ago '10        #328
Superboy504 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 68 68
I fux with Pioneer....
 01-19-2011, 10:56 AM         #329
Deathjunior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do believe you have forgotten two companies who i think should atleast go in high quality
Sundown Audio, who make some of the best amps and subs Ive had the pleasure of listening to. Even their little SA 8's handle a lot of power and play very good base. However I'm not sure if they would go in competition or just high quality though since they have the same build quality as RE audio did before they outsourced all their lower models. I have seen them in a competition or two though and they always did quite well.

Cactus Sounds, Should almost definitely be in competition, they make amps that push well into the thousands of watts RMS as well as some of the baddest subs Ive seen. Take a look at the MK2 12,

neither were on this list

Last edited by Deathjunior; 01-19-2011 at 12:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #330
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 25 25
 deathjunior said:
I do believe you have forgotten two companies who i think should atleast go in high quality
Sundown Audio, who make some of the best amps and subs Ive had the pleasure of listening to. Even their little SA 8's handle a lot of power and play very good base. However I'm not sure if they would go in competition or just high quality though since they have the same build quality as RE audio did before they outsourced all their lower models. I have seen them in a competition or two though and they always did quite well.

Cactus Sounds, Should almost definitely be in competition, they make amps that push well into the thousands of watts RMS as well as some of the baddest subs Ive seen. Take a look at the MK2 12,

neither were on this list
this list was made in 05. so theres a ton of brands that are not on there.
 01-26-2011, 10:33 AM         #331
Deathjunior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kodak314 said:
this list was made in 05. so theres a ton of brands that are not on there.
Hadn't noticed to be honest lol, and yea theres alot of em that arent on there
 6 years ago '05        #332
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$986 | Props total: 18 18
Hey guys maybe someone can help me out. So I got two Cadillacs, 96 and 98 devilles, fixed the few minor mechanical probs and now I want to put sound in them. I don't see myself spending more than a 1000 total for both cars' audio (before labor). The factory systems are still in pretty good shape but both are still tape decks so I def need new stereos. So tell me what you guys think if anything I can do for 500 dollars per car to upgrade the sound. I'm not a big bass person I'd much rather have good balance. Any suggestions on brand would be great. Also tell me what you guys think about bass tubes, I've heard mixed reactions on them.
 6 years ago '10        #333
eightytyson06 38 heat pts38
space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 1604 1604
 Brdn08 said:
Hey guys maybe someone can help me out. So I got two Cadillacs, 96 and 98 devilles, fixed the few minor mechanical probs and now I want to put sound in them. I don't see myself spending more than a 1000 total for both cars' audio (before labor). The factory systems are still in pretty good shape but both are still tape decks so I def need new stereos. So tell me what you guys think if anything I can do for 500 dollars per car to upgrade the sound. I'm not a big bass person I'd much rather have good balance. Any suggestions on brand would be great. Also tell me what you guys think about bass tubes, I've heard mixed reactions on them.
If not big on sounds go with some memphis power reference subs or some other legit entry level subs in a sealed box with a good amount of power.
 6 years ago '09        #334
steezy219 1 heat pts
space
space
$151 | Props total: 3 3
Yeah I just looked at a american bass xd-10 with a kenwood amp for my 02 deville anybody got any incite on the american bass xd-10
 5 years ago '06        #335
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,394 | Props total: 2 2
I can say i'm extremely happy with the soundstream tarantula series - that if someone is looking for a great sub and amp.
 5 years ago '06        #336
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,394 | Props total: 2 2
 steezy219 said:
Yeah I just looked at a american bass xd-10 with a kenwood amp for my 02 deville anybody got any incite on the american bass xd-10
Not on that model but overall there stuff is ok, My first two cars had their stuff in it but got tired of overworking the subs
 5 years ago '10        #337
Iceberg Slim 2 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
Yo, so check this. I'm not exactly with the whole system thing in my trunk deal, though I DID had one 2500 watts and 2 12's in my whip couple years back. But I just bought a new whip last month and want to add some sh*t into. I'm not too found on paying big money into it either since i need to pay 300 bills a month for the payment + gas every month. So what do you think would be a good sh*t for me to buy? I am a big music fan, So im looking for something good in terms of music and not just some "bangers"
 5 years ago '10        #338
mrmondayniight 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 0 0
what car
whats ur budget
 5 years ago '10        #339
Iceberg Slim 2 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
I have a 2011 altima. My budget is around 200 considering how prices of systems down here in Houston is pretty damn cheap compared to other cities. My last system with installation costed me around 150. The system was middle class that was used for few months before I got it.
 5 years ago '04        #340
JayR04 107 heat pts107
space
space
$8,725 | Props total: 1496 1496
200 for a whole system? or u just mean a radio?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
469 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy