NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
48 comments
@hiphop

section  10  (0 bx goons and 10 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2008, 05:51 PM         #261
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eNcrypTioN said:
how can you hate on a company that makes good products... Not brainwashed just think that my w7 sh*ts on everything else...
my type r's will sh*t on w7's, i knwo because i've owned a w7. w7's are solid subs but way overrated for the price. we're glad you like your sub but you have to realize that there are MUCH better products for the same price or less
one
GhosT
 03-15-2008, 05:50 AM         #262
naquan22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Pick Is Zeus For Competion Subs And For The Amp I Would Say Jbl Thats What I Have In My 05 Expedition
 9 years ago '05        #263
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 26 26
 naquan22 said:
My Pick Is Zeus For Competion Subs And For The Amp I Would Say Jbl Thats What I Have In My 05 Expedition
what are zues subs?
 04-01-2008, 03:06 PM         #264
jccens89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kenwood
jvc and sony...
 04-01-2008, 11:27 PM         #265
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jccens89 said:
kenwood
jvc and sony...
sony is garbage
jvc has a couple descent head units but nothing else
kenwood is great when it comes to headunit, but most other stuff is just ok

open up to other brands, there are way better brands out there than sony
one
GhosT
 8 years ago '05        #266
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
 TRU 504 BoY said:
I'm curious to know if anyone knows, if i should go with a crunch 1000 watt pzi 250.2 1/2 chann. amp to go with 2 10s JL Audio W0 subs 500 watt each sub.
y not make a thread
 8 years ago '04        #267
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,504 | Props total: 0 0
This list needs a lil updating...

I'll get to it in a bit....
 8 years ago '04        #268
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
Almani
Valor
Absolute

one of the local dealers here told me almani was a lower priced fosgate side company but it seems like they are about the same price...??

and just curious bout the valor dvd decks
 8 years ago '04        #269
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 1 1
I was looking at the Cerwin Vega Stroker Subs. Would it be better to get 2 10's or 1 12? Also what would be a good amp to run the subs?
 08-19-2009, 03:20 AM         #270
spazum85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any updates on a new list??? and where would almani land...
 7 years ago '04        #271
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,516 | Props total: 1083 1083
I just wanted to say i skimmed through this thread and about 99% of it is someone posting "JL or Alpine or Rockford or Kicker is the best!" and Ghost telling them to stfu and look into other brands also...lol...i guess nobody reads....

Also FI should go as highend....not sure if it's even on there....could go comp also...
 02-02-2010, 12:04 AM         #272
bigrtown2nite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just ordered the soundstream PCA 1500 3000w amp. Im putting it on 3 cvr 4ohm dvc 12". Im wiring the speakers in parrel to get 2ohms of impedence. The speakers rms is 400w and the amp at 2ohms is rated at 1100w rms. Is this a good setup?
 7 years ago '05        #273
mtownrepa 1 heat pts
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
I have 2 15" lanzar subs at 2000 watts apiece and a 4000 watt lanzar amp and my subs juss stop workin I think the voice coils burnt out but I'm not sure my amp comes on for about 1 min then a pretection light comes on.. does anyone know what could cause this and if my voice coils r burnt would it be cheaper to fix or buy new subs.. please help.. I will give more info if needed
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-28-2010, 03:04 PM         #274
mecamoca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love memphis mojo i have 1 mojo in a small 1.5 box and i am hitting 150db and i used to have 1 12kicker l7 in an old school kicker box and i was hitting 140db i also have a 1 mmat p3 that i swear should hit more in spl than the mojo and the mmat is only 1000watts 750rms and the mojo is
2000watts 1000rms shows you power ratings dont always mean they are more powerful but like they say some subs or amps are under rated i do not like mtx amps i have 2 of there amps and the over heat and i had a surge problem and it set the surge straight through the amp to the speaker terminal which blow the amp i have the 1 TE1501D - MTX Thunder Elite and 1 TA81001- MTX Thunder and i hooked them up when 1 messed up then i hooked up the other and it happened to the next 1 i did fix the problem but the damage was done.

i have won several 1st place trophies with my systems

i would suggest a single system will do better in spl than a dual because you dont have the two pushing on each other but you could more than dual but dual are harder to deal with that is why i use a single sub system not a dual and i like to p!ss people off with my single sub wins

you have to learn how to set your sub for spl and loud doesnt me you will do great in spl its not the loudness its the pressure it puts out

my next system will be 1 10" kicker solo-x it should make it in the mid 150db if i set it up right with a box and amp and power setup all i need to do is get the money

Last edited by mecamoca; 09-28-2010 at 03:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #275
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
 mecamoca said:
i love memphis mojo i have 1 mojo in a small 1.5 box and i am hitting 150db and i used to have 1 12kicker l7 in an old school kicker box and i was hitting 140db i also have a 1 mmat p3 that i swear should hit more in spl than the mojo and the mmat is only 1000watts 750rms and the mojo is
2000watts 1000rms shows you power ratings dont always mean they are more powerful but like they say some subs or amps are under rated i do not like mtx amps i have 2 of there amps and the over heat and i had a surge problem and it set the surge straight through the amp to the speaker terminal which blow the amp i have the 1 TE1501D - MTX Thunder Elite and 1 TA81001- MTX Thunder and i hooked them up when 1 messed up then i hooked up the other and it happened to the next 1 i did fix the problem but the damage was done.

i have won several 1st place trophies with my systems

i would suggest a single system will do better in spl than a dual because you dont have the two pushing on each other but you could more than dual but dual are harder to deal with that is why i use a single sub system not a dual and i like to p!ss people off with my single sub wins

you have to learn how to set your sub for spl and loud doesnt me you will do great in spl its not the loudness its the pressure it puts out

my next system will be 1 10" kicker solo-x it should make it in the mid 150db if i set it up right with a box and amp and power setup all i need to do is get the money

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #276
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space

i think he's metering in the port...lol...
 09-29-2010, 03:54 PM         #277
mecamoca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
i think he's metering in the port...lol...
i do real competition the do the db reading but i also have a AudioControl EPIC-160 i dont bull s**t i have 1 12" memphis mojo and it hits 150db in a 2006 acura rsx with factory speakers none bose and it is not dynomated yet i have a 2.5 box that i have to break in and hoping to make it above 150db soon

dont be mad that you cant hit that much
 6 years ago '04        #278
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
 mecamoca said:
i do real competition the do the db reading but i also have a AudioControl EPIC-160 i dont bull s**t i have 1 12" memphis mojo and it hits 150db in a 2006 acura rsx with factory speakers none bose and it is not dynomated yet i have a 2.5 box that i have to break in and hoping to make it above 150db soon

any proof? make a vid of you hitting that score...not hating but i'm 99% sure you aint hitting those numbers with a memphis mojo...what amps you running??
 6 years ago '04        #279
JayR04 107 heat pts107
space
space
$8,733 | Props total: 1505 1505
 mecamoca said:

since when did boxes have to be broken in? and what is involved in that?
 6 years ago '05        #280
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
 mecamoca said:

by the way you wrote that, sounds like you have no idea what your talking about.

so which 1 is it? you stated 1.5 earlier but now you say 2.5?

box ported or sealed?
if ported whats it tuned to?
aeros or slot?
if aeros how many, and internal or external?
box placement?
what amp?
what ohm?
electrical?
car off or on?
which event was this?
where was the event?
how hosted the event?
where was the mic placed?
music or tone?
sealed on the dash?

^^^ this or it didnt happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
34 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
19 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
81 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
53 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy