Worst and Best Car Audio Brands?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2007, 01:41 PM         #201
huy2k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i was just about to get some arsenals until someone told me about the sound splinter RL-P. Now im having trouble deciding between the AA arsenals or or the SS Rl-p. how would these two compare?? thanks
 01-18-2007, 04:20 PM         #202
dcole18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sure... thats a tough one, soundsplitner RL-p's are badass subs... i think they cost more, but im not absolutly sure about that
 01-24-2007, 08:54 PM         #203
obhguitar07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was lookin a the list and i didnt see treo's on there, i mighta missed them, but there kind of a local based sub in the midwest, they are pretty high quality, but not many people have heard of them
 01-27-2007, 03:27 PM         #204
dccrazy1122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tusnami Audio And Monkey Vid. Are Some HQ too.

Everything Is Kenwood in this Car Except I Went With the cheap DVD And Monitor. Don't Ever Buy Plye vid Equipment
:sleepy:

Last edited by dccrazy1122; 01-27-2007 at 03:31 PM..
 02-08-2007, 01:12 PM         #205
Vas_finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jls and diamonds r the best
 02-09-2007, 01:42 AM         #206
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vas_finest said:
jls and diamonds r the best
i own diamond audio, and i will say anyday of the week that they are FAR from the best, great fu*king sound for a great price but they will not beat dynaudio, focal or rainbow
as far as jbl goes, some descent amps but even farther from the best than diamond audio
one
GhosT
 10 years ago '06        #207
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 167 167
I agree Ghost, but my opinion there is no best brands out there. It's all up to what you think sounds good to your ears and what comes close to your price range.

There's brands that are "better" than others but nothing is the best of all brands.
 02-09-2007, 11:13 AM         #208
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ exactly, i was going to say that but i didn't even think about it till after i posted it, and was to lazy to edit
one
GhosT
 02-09-2007, 01:58 PM         #209
dcole18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got bored so i started reading this and i noticed TC sounds wasnt on the main list... i deff. belive that is a company worth adding to the high quality if not competition list...
 02-10-2007, 06:00 PM         #210
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I agree Ghost, but my opinion there is no best brands out there. It's all up to what you think sounds good to your ears and what comes close to your price range.

There's brands that are "better" than others but nothing is the best of all brands.
WHOA NELLY! IVE HEARD THAT NOTHING & I MEAN NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THOSE NEW JENSEN A/V HEADUNITS. COME ON GUYS:D
 10 years ago '04        #211
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,513 | Props total: 1076 1076
 -Phase One- said:

co-signs.....
 10 years ago '05        #212
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 0 0
what about arc audio? a shop by me is selling them as well as ultra subs. i know the ultras are made by the owner of the shop and supposedly really good
 03-08-2007, 12:30 PM         #213
gweb63 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting!
 9 years ago '04        #214
SPLITP 60 heat pts60
space
space
$874 | Props total: 31 31
I know alot of ya'll buy car stereo stuff off ebay so my question is what's the best stuff you brought off ebay what was it was it a buy now or a item you bid on and how much was it?
 06-03-2007, 07:07 PM         #215
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Might Want To Make A New Post Of This Question. Good Question But This Post Is Topic Specific
 9 years ago '05        #216
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
Is Quantum audio a good brand?

These looked pretty good, but I didnt see them on the list, so I didnt know.......

Thanx
 07-02-2007, 03:06 PM         #217
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nope. Slightly Better Junk Than Boss (if That). Most Pawn Shops Around Here Get Stuff Like That & Visonik In. A Few Weeks Ago I Was At A Local Pawn Shop & Saw 2 Cadence 12' S k!ll 5 Quantum 12' S. Same Amp On Each Set. Absolutely No Comparison. Ive Heard Them In A Few Other Applications But Cant Say I Was Impressed. For That Price Ud Be Better Goin With 2 Kicker Cvr' S
 07-11-2007, 04:16 PM         #218
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
I Think People Get It Confused. Its Easy To Say What U Like Best But Dont Be Soo Quick To Declare What Is Best. Especially When Talkin About Brands That Can Be Bought Off The Shelf Of Any Mega Chain Store. Those Places Tend To Not Have The Top Of The Line Stuff (i.e. Best Buy, Circut City, Ect. Really Dont Cater To Professionally Competing Car Audiophiles). They Might Have Some Nice Stuff But Its Far From "the Best Out There". Most Of The Best U Wont Even Find On The Shelves Of A Dedicated Car Audio Shop. Only Special Order For Lack Of The Market. How Many F 1' S Are Sold On Average Vs. Plain Jane Pioneer Decks.
very true .. fu*kign circuit city dont even carry any subs/amps over 1000 watts and youll have a hard time having thiem install a system combined that has over 1000 wats because they dont even have the proper equipment and suplies to install it .. i use to go to circuit city to get my sh*t only because of the extened car plan but my kicker kx1200.1 amp got screwed up and they couldnt get me a replacement because it was 1200 wats and they no longer carry anything over 1000 ... so now i just go to local car audio shops .. they have more limited selection but what you got to choose from is top shelf sh*t and you got a professional installing ya sh*t who does this for a living no sum sales a.ssociate who took a 2 day class at circuit city to be able to install sh*t in cars half a.ssed
 07-11-2007, 04:17 PM         #219
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
I Think People Get It Confused. Its Easy To Say What U Like Best But Dont Be Soo Quick To Declare What Is Best. Especially When Talkin About Brands That Can Be Bought Off The Shelf Of Any Mega Chain Store. Those Places Tend To Not Have The Top Of The Line Stuff (i.e. Best Buy, Circut City, Ect. Really Dont Cater To Professionally Competing Car Audiophiles). They Might Have Some Nice Stuff But Its Far From "the Best Out There". Most Of The Best U Wont Even Find On The Shelves Of A Dedicated Car Audio Shop. Only Special Order For Lack Of The Market. How Many F 1' S Are Sold On Average Vs. Plain Jane Pioneer Decks.
very true .. fu*kign circuit city dont even carry any subs/amps over 1000 watts and youll have a hard time having thiem install a system combined that has over 1000 wats because they dont even have the proper equipment and suplies to install it .. i use to go to circuit city to get my sh*t only because of the extened car plan but my kicker kx1200.1 amp got screwed up and they couldnt get me a replacement because it was 1200 wats and they no longer carry anything over 1000 ... so now i just go to local car audio shops .. they have more limited selection but what you got to choose from is top shelf sh*t and you got a professional installing ya sh*t who does this for a living no sum sales a.ssociate who took a 2 day class at circuit city to be able to install sh*t in cars half a.ssed
 07-11-2007, 04:17 PM         #220
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
184 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy