most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boxdens Dream Girl
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2005, 12:32 AM         #161
Gen1us 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^-- for real but i don't care... i still like his music
 08-23-2005, 12:56 AM         #162
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully all this Eminem bashing brings out the old Em and he drops a beautiful lp.

11 years ago '04        #163
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
yall are real mad u cant believe god is wrong...oops eminem
 11 years ago '04        #164
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,612 | Props total: 584 584
ok hes a racist who said the n word over and over but had cutout pics of salt n peppa and arrested development??And if he had another tape of Em...why wouldnt he sell it...Im sure The Source would pay top dollar for it so they could distribute another one..
 11 years ago '04        #165
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 bay224 said:
screw that racist..........its disgusting how many whites in this thread could defend him over n over....get a life he is a racist............HES A CRACK HEAD, EVEN THE DOCTORS ARE COVERING UP FOR HIM TALKIN BOUT SOME SLEEPING PILLS....PHUCK OUTTA HERE.
yeah hes the leader of the KluKluxKlan huh?? LOL...
 08-23-2005, 09:53 AM         #166
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaddyFatSacz said:
Let's pull out all of 2pac's tapes where he hates on White People and cops...

O wait, No one would give a sh*t, because he a black guy... a Black rapper make a song called "Cop k!ller" no body gives a sh*t... A white rapper says ??????, and every body gets all in his jock... I mean, the dude was raised around a bunch of fu*kin' rednecks, what do you expect... You're going to act like the people your grow up against, and Eminem grew up around Rednecks... I think he grew out of that pretty well... He could have grown up to be the next Clayton Bigby, and make racist songs, but he didn't... He cleaned up his act, and he's off that sh*t... Just get over it...

And that bullsh*t about "all white males have somthing against their Mother" is total bullsh*t... I love my mother, and I show her the uptmost repect...

tha hell u talkin bout?? Cop k!ller was on National news and they tried to protest it back den,, know your facts and get them straight little kid............
Don't try and act like blacks get away with so much dirt because it's nothin like that, you people on this site really bug me out sometimes......

Last edited by tmich19; 08-23-2005 at 09:54 AM..
 08-23-2005, 10:02 AM         #167
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont Give A Damn Bout This Whole Thing, Cuz U Can't Tell Me Eminem Never Said The N Word Before, He Obviously Did.. But, Word 2 Allah? I Dont Get That?
 11 years ago '04        #168
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
 heavyweight83 said:
I want to hear the excuses now! The reporter was played a song with Eminem screaming the N word like crazy. And this is clearly a different song because in the other racist tapes that surfaced it had nothing to do with Allah. Damn it's looking real bad for Eminem. He got a sh*t load of tapes and audio of him screaming the N word. Even though he says he don't use the word :rolleyes:
I'm not saying this is fake or a lie, but you are EXTREMELY naive or just a hater looking for a reason to hate if you are quick to believe what an uncle you don't know or have never heard of has said. So what if this uncle says Eminem did this or that or where he did it or where he lived, how do YOU know this guy is telling the truth? He could just be trying to bash Em's name just like his mom did...after all, he IS Em's mom's brother. Maybe he took offense to stuff Em said and is saying this stuff to get back at him. Like I said, you're either a naive highschool aged child or a hater looking for a reason to hate if you're so certain that all the stuff that guy said is true.
 11 years ago '05        #169
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
its ok for a black person to call a white person a ?????? or a cracker and the white person shouldnt get offended

but the moment a white person lets the n word slip all hell breaks loose and people cry wolf
i've always wondered this......people make a big deal over what eminem said when he was like 16 years old.....then black ppl say cracker/honky in songs.....but as soon as one racist 20 year old tape comes from the white guy you flip......just find it weird
 11 years ago '04        #170
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
And finally, yall need to quit tryin to live through some motherfu*kin rappers and get your own life. If you give a sh*t what Eminem is doing or has done is his personal life, you need to get off BX and go get some real life flesh pu**y. You either like his music or you don't. If you do, cop it. If you don't, shut the fu*k up and continue to post in threads about artists you DO like. I don't care how many times Eminem has said "??????" or "n*gga" or whatever else in his past, he doesn't walk around shouting racist comments now and The Marshall Mathers LP was the sh*t. That's all I need from him is good music. That's all yall should need too.
 08-23-2005, 12:10 PM         #171
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 22 - Eminem's uncle... 08-23-2005 11:21 AM mattdogg444

U GIVING OUT HATE CAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOUR DREAM BOY fu*k U TO bi*ch GO SUCK A d!ck YOU GROUPIE.....

NOW I KNOW WHY YOUR MAD...........

Racist Eminem Fans? 05-16-2005 06:23 PM mattdogg444 fu*k u

LIKE I SAID fu*k U MALE GROUPIE.... :finger:

Last edited by dj king B; 08-23-2005 at 12:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #172
famoussasjohn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,633 | Props total: 105 105
wow this site jumps on eminem if someone says hes racist. lmao this site is pathetic on wut one white person says and yet 2pac and any other black artist say " ?????? " and all that white racist sh*t towards white people its pathetic kids get over it people are gonna say the n word no matter wut u say. everyone has a bit of racist in them get over it. jesus get a life kids and get off eminems d!ck just cuz he dropped the n word
 08-23-2005, 04:55 PM         #173
M15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-smh-
 08-23-2005, 08:43 PM         #174
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn eminem is lucky to have these d!ckriding fans. ya'll wouldnt believe ur idol r*ped a little girl, God forbid, if he was caught on tape. i mean why would this guy make up sh*t like that??
 08-23-2005, 08:49 PM         #175
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
And finally, yall need to quit tryin to live through some motherfu*kin rappers and get your own life. If you give a sh*t what Eminem is doing or has done is his personal life, you need to get off BX and go get some real life flesh pu**y. You either like his music or you don't. If you do, cop it. If you don't, shut the fu*k up and continue to post in threads about artists you DO like. I don't care how many times Eminem has said "??????" or "n*gga" or whatever else in his past, he doesn't walk around shouting racist comments now and The Marshall Mathers LP was the sh*t. That's all I need from him is good music. That's all yall should need too.
Ignorance At Its Best , Your Black(?) And You Like Eminem.
Truthfully I Feel Sorry For You That You Don't Care That He Said Niqqer And Black bi*ches. Really Shows How Much Respect You Have For Your Race. Aight Im Finna Walk Up To Your Face Call You A Niqqer Then Make A Bangin Cd Frontin About My Life And Your Gonna Buy It. Toy Soldier a.ss Mu fu*ka
 11 years ago '04        #176
jfm165 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not a real big eminem fan, but what makes a person racist? Isn't it hatred toward another race, how can he have friends or a.ssociates that are black and because of one word be racist?
 11 years ago '04        #177
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lake said:
damn eminem is lucky to have these d!ckriding fans. ya'll wouldnt believe ur idol r*ped a little girl, God forbid, if he was caught on tape. i mean why would this guy make up sh*t like that??
what like R KELLY??
 11 years ago '04        #178
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hookz said:
Truthfully I Feel Sorry For You That You Don't Care That He Said Niqqer And Black bi*ches. Really Shows How Much Respect You Have For Your Race. Aight Im Finna Walk Up To Your Face Call You A Niqqer Then Make A Bangin Cd Frontin About My Life And Your Gonna Buy It. Toy Soldier a.ss Mu fu*ka
Yeah Ice Cube said cracker a sh*tload and I still went a bought his album...Nas says sh*t about white people and I still buy his album....its good music..And they say it after they blow up..not makin little bullsh*t songs in their basements....and if hes such a racist why was he cutting out pics of arrested development and saltnpeppa at the same time he mad Word TO Allah??.....why has he devoted his whole life to hip hop?? Why has he made dontations to many black charoties b4 the tape came out?? Why is he tryin to make the kids that never liked rap adopt a music which is 99% made by people he supposly cant stand?? Let me guess?? ITs all becuase he hates black people right??? Ok now I got it.....how could I have been so blind???
 11 years ago '04        #179
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Hookz said:
Like that one guy said, I bet you still listen to R. Kelly and downloaded that TP3 just like everyone else. Does that mean that everyone who copped that album approves of what he did? NO. It means that SOME people are mature and grown enough to separate music from real life. I don't care what Eminem does is in his personal or what he said 15 years ago, if he makes music I like to listen to, I'm gonna listen to it. It's not even about him "makin a bangin CD frontin about his life." I DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE. And that's what all of you need to get into your head. Eminem ain't my fu*kin idol. It doesn't hurt me if he got mad at a bi*ch 15 years ago and said something out of line. He didn't say anything I've never said before, my boys have never said, or probably nothing YOU'VE never said before.

Somehow I have less respect for my race cuz I listen to a guy who said bad stuff about black women a long time ago? It's a sad sad day in age when people live vicariously through their music to a point where what you listen to dictates who you are. Ask my black girlfriend how much I value my race and how little that has to do with what music I listen to. You need to grow up bruh...ignorance at it's best...or should I say worst.

And LMAO!!!!!!!!!@a white 14 yr old trying to pretend like he's black with a g-unot avy and all kinds of hiphop sh*t in his profile tryin to check ME about MY race and callin me a toy soldier. I'ma leave that one alone.

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 08-23-2005 at 11:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #180
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
whipe ur eye makeup off f*g**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Luke Cage's Opening Credits Are Just as Awesome as You Thought They'd Be
37 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy