Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 21 21
 keg_70 said:
lol at people calling him racist, when he dresses like he is black, and has many black friends, fu*kn idiots.
how do you dress black?
 11 years ago '05        #142
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
so its ok for a black man to use n*gga? but its not ok for a white man to say it? fu*king double standard if you ask me.
 08-22-2005, 07:38 PM         #143
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
how do you dress black?
are you really gonna ask that? i dont care how politically correct you think you are...you know wut the fu*kin man is sayin
 11 years ago '04        #144
greggmb18 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 79 79
What the hell is wrong with you guys? How is the man a racist? He helps black people every day, he helped spread a black culture over to white america and it is now the biggest form of music in america, he works for a black guy,and everyone he is always around is black.

Yes im white but guys seriously black people throw the n word around at eachother it gives certain people the impression that its ok to call them that because they dont know better.

And this guys is suing Em right now. How is he not trying to make money off of him? its like a bribe.

Last edited by greggmb18; 08-22-2005 at 07:50 PM..
 08-22-2005, 09:17 PM         #145
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww thats mess'd up
 08-22-2005, 09:44 PM         #146
Xo Killah oX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on da real...Da uncle mite have a tape n all that..but who hasn't said sh*t in the past they regret? n*ggaz change leave em da fu*k alone. Wit all hez done for EVERY culture now, him sayin a couple of words 5+ yearz ago shouldn't even be brought up.
 11 years ago '04        #147
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$761 | Props total: 24 24
first of all I know the person who started this thread did not sit there and write this long a.ss article. So post the link where you got this from, don't just write the newspaper it is from.
 11 years ago '04        #148
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 0 0
ems a racist arsehole
 08-22-2005, 10:00 PM         #149
T i C a L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't tell me u don't know any white people that don't say "??????"...Just because u say the word, doesn't mean ur a racist...I know plenty of white kids around here who say n*gga in front of black people and they do nothing...Its differen't if Eminem went up to a black person and talked about how he was a slave and said ?????? and sh*t...But if all he said was "??????", its does not necessarily mean hes a racist..Also a majority of his friends/crew are black, so why would he be a racist? This is just getting blown way out of proportion...People are just jealous because there is finally a good white rapper out

Last edited by T i C a L; 08-22-2005 at 10:01 PM..
 08-22-2005, 10:00 PM         #150
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He most likely was using the word "n*gga" why would he use the word "??????" on a radiostation?
 11 years ago '04        #151
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 0 0
 keg_70 said:
lol at people calling him racist, when he dresses like he is black, and has many black friends, fu*kn idiots.

the 1st thing a racist person usually does is mention that they have black friends to try and prove that they are not racist
 08-22-2005, 10:06 PM         #152
dragonpac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
the 1st thing a racist person usually does is mention that they have black friends to try and prove that they are not racist

umm he does have black friends (coughD12cough). and how else would a non racist person prove to be non racist if everyone that proves they are non racist is a racist. huhuhuhuhuh try sayin that 5 times fast
 08-22-2005, 10:15 PM         #153
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
screw that racist..........its disgusting how many whites in this thread could defend him over n over....get a life he is a racist............HES A CRACK HEAD, EVEN THE DOCTORS ARE COVERING UP FOR HIM TALKIN BOUT SOME SLEEPING PILLS....PHUCK OUTTA HERE.
 08-22-2005, 10:33 PM         #154
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
hell yea heres the classic line
"im not racist one of my friends is black"
 08-22-2005, 10:35 PM         #155
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this mans family will never let him be.
 11 years ago '04        #156
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,010 | Props total: 1582 1582
@ this whole thread and how played this shyt is and we all know em was saying n*ggas like he was one , aint no surprise and he made up some of his lifestroy okay , so did big, but hey , and thats shyts true .. im not a racist , i have a black friend ..
 08-22-2005, 10:44 PM         #157
jeromewebby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is more eminem news than eminem music. it makes me sick, all this music is what makes him sell so much.

there is no question about wether or not he used the word ??????. it is up to the black society to decide wether or not they are offended.

Peace

Last edited by jeromewebby; 08-22-2005 at 10:45 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #158
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I laugh at anyone who actually holds anything said on a record against eminem.... anyone who does this is not only a loser but an imbecile as well.... lolololol... Anyone who says they never said the n1gg3r word is a liar and I dont care what color you are... If you dont like the word then dont call anyone that word.. if you call other people that word then you have NO RIGHT to get offended when they call you it back, regardless of race..... TRUTH SPOKEN. Deal with it...

LOLOLOL Pz.....
 11 years ago '04        #159
ATLDOPEBOI18 72 heat pts72
space
space
$29,803 | Props total: 1915 1915
o well fu*k eminem i didnt like dat foo in da first place
 11 years ago '04        #160
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,080 | Props total: 116 116
Another song? ...
That boys is in some REAL ish now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy