Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
61 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 03:10 PM         #81
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nuknuk42084 said:
damn em's family just wants to trash his name constantly....he can never get a way from it.....pretty sad
@ your sig

and @ these people in his family just gettin they 15 tics of fame by throwin dirt on em's name

one of ma fav rappers regardless..........i really cant think of anything that will make me feel like i just dont like eminem anymore. so basically i dont care too much about this

and none of yall should act like its a shame he lied with all the lies rappers tell now days bout their own childhood.......just cuz em is gettin it out in da open becuz of his fam dat shouldnt change nuthin

and eminem never really claimed to have it all that hard.....he been one of the most humble in da game......only part of his childhood he really talked bout was growin up wit his mom and droppin out of high school.
 08-22-2005, 03:11 PM         #82
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Professa said:
good sh*t...how can anybody defend this son of a bi*ch now?
hmm....

because its all word of mouth from his greedy a.ss family who has proven that they will do anything to get to eminems money...

and the racists tapes that are talked about have no credibility, because theres nobody to confirm that its him...or that they even exist.
 08-22-2005, 03:15 PM         #83
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Like I said the situation with Jews is very different I can point out a lot of differences, number one the holocaust did not happen on US soil like slavery, like lynching. Also reperations where never given to slaves and family of slaves as promised by this government in legal documents. I can go on and on. It's a different situation. And the fact that you said whites and blacks in this country both have the same power shows your ignorance.
WHAT THE fu*k ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? why do you keep bringing up the halocaust when im talking about whats going on in america RIGHT NOW?? what the fu*k does the halocaust have to do with anything?

not only are YOU the ignorant one but youre also fu*king stupid. what does the halocaust have to do with anything? i think you are confused. so once again i will say to you, what does the halocaust have to do with anything im saying to you? are you on some sort of medication?

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 03:18 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:19 PM         #84
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well if you talking the situation jews are in today it's a direct result from the halocaust. And when you talk about racism blacks have today it's a direct result of slavery. How did I lose you? Your the one who wanted to bring up jews and compare them to this in the first place. :thumbsdow

I'm still laughing at your statement that blacks and whites in the US have the same power.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 03:20 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:31 PM         #85
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Well if you talking the situation jews are in today it's a direct result from the halocaust. And when you talk about racism blacks have today it's a direct result of slavery. How did I lose you? Your the one who wanted to bring up jews and compare them to this in the first place. :thumbsdow

I'm still laughing at your statement that blacks and whites in the US have the same power.
WTF? NO fu*k I AM NOT. how do you get that from what i am saying? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

man, are you serious? please dont tell me you're serious. did you just skim my posts or something? let me make it clear to you

i dont give a fu*k about jews or the halocaust. im telling you RIGHT NOW in america, through usery anti-white jews have taken control of EVERYTHING. the government, the economy, the news media, hollywood, etc. WHITES DO NOT. jews do. whites and blacks do not have any power (hence equal power).

you obviously did not read my posts and thats why you made a fool of yourself.

edit: please read this thread and gain some knowledge from my posts.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 03:37 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:37 PM         #86
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last I checked Jews were white? So then Whites have more power then Blacks. You can slice and group whites in all the little catogories you want. Whether your jewish or christian, whites have more power in the US then blacks.
 08-22-2005, 03:38 PM         #87
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
He lied and created a fake image to letter be exposed. .
sh*t so you mean everyone in the rap game is truly a thug? So Little Bow Wow pushed coke through ATL and that every artist who says he sold drugs did

hop off my d!ck f*g**t
 08-22-2005, 03:39 PM         #88
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Last I checked Jews were white? So then Whites have more power then Blacks. You can slice and group whites in all the little catogories you want. Whether your jewish or christian, whites have more power in the US then blacks.
last you checked you were fu*king wrong. jews are semitic people like arabs, WHITES ARE NOT. you obviously do not have the required knowledge of this subject to even speak on it. jews are religion/race of people who practice judiasm. they claim to be "gods chosen people" and say they are originally from isreal. blacks and whites and every other non jew are known as "gentiles" to them

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 03:41 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:40 PM         #89
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said:
last you checked you were fu*king wrong. jews are semitic people like arabs, WHITES ARE NOT. you obviously do not have the required knowledge of this subject to even speak on it.
Look at the fu*king US Census. The means at which this country counts and classifies the population. Jews are classified under the white catogory. I'm done arguing with this loser. He takes the arguement so far away now he's arguing whether Jews are white.
I don't care what religion a white person has they are still white. I know you are not telling me black jews run this country??

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 03:45 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:48 PM         #90
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Look at the fu*king Census. The means at which this country counts and classifies the population. Jews are classified under the white catogory.
by who? JEWS. that still doesnt make up for the fact that JEWS run this country while european americans do NOT (aka REAL WHITE PEOPLE).

if a jew is white then i am not, bottom line. white is too broad of a term. we do not come from the same people. jews are classified as white because their skin tone is very similar to ours. whites do not consider them to be white.

blacks even know jews arent "white". you clearly need to read up on history. the halocaust was WHITE people retaliating against the JEWS.

Malik Zulu Shabazz in His Own Words

At Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh (February 17, 2005):

Shabazz said that “Zionism is racism,” “Zionism is terrorism” and “you cannot be a real Jew and a Zionist at the same time.” He called Israel a “terrorist state” and said that he doesn’t “blame” Hamas, Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad for the Middle East conflict.

Shabazz also endorsed various books, including The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, an Nation of Islam publication that argues that the history of slavery in the New World was dominated by Jewish ship owners and merchants, and The International Jew, a four-volume anti-Semitic work first published in the 1920s written by Henry Ford.

At a press conference in Morristown, New Jersey (July 3, 2003):

"If 3,000 people perished in the World Trade Center attacks and the Jewish population is 10 percent, you show me records of 300 Jewish people dying in the World Trade Center…We’re daring anyone to dispute its truth. They got their people out."

At the National Press Club in Washington, DC (October 31, 2001):

Zionism is racism, Zionism is terrorism, Zionism is colonialism, Zionism is Imperialism, and support for Zionism is the root of why so many were k!lled on September 11.

We have to make it plain that Zionists control America, lock stock and barrel, the European Jews have America under control, lock, stock, and barrel, the media, foreign policy.

Appearing on NY1 (September 2, 1998):

What we have against Jews and others is [sic] simple facts of history: that the Jews have been involved in the African holocaust and that the Zionists are causing problems, you know, for people of color around the world … The State of Israel. The Zionist entity there. It's a problem. It's a problem for our brothers and sisters in that particular area and it's causing problems all over the earth.

On The O'Reilly Factor, Fox News Channel (August 11, 1998):

Are you going to deny that the Jewish people have been substantially and significantly involved in the African holocaust? They have and you can't deny that.

As a warm-up speaker for Khalid Abdul Muhammad at Howard University (February 1994):

Shabazz: Who is it that caught and k!lled Nat Turner?
Audience: Jews!
Shabazz: Who is that controls the Federal Reserve?
Audience: Jews! (faintly)
Shabazz: What? You're not scared, are you?
Audience: Jews! Jews!
Shabazz: Who is it that controls the media and Hollywood?
Audience: Jews! Jews!
Shabazz: Who is it that has our entertainers…and our athletes in a vise grip?
Audience: Jews!
 08-22-2005, 03:51 PM         #91
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who said sh*t about white europeans? Come on homie you losing. I said White People. White people come as jews and alot of other religions. I ain't never say sh*t about religion. You the one saying white people aint have more power then blacks. Come on dude you will take a arguement on forever just admit you lost and take the L. Got you talking about Jews aint white. This sh*t is funny Average Black people don't say Jews ain't white. In the US jews are white. Being white don't have sh*t to do with religion. If you wanna argue with me about my country atleast know what the fu*k you talking about.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 03:54 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:54 PM         #92
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
He takes the arguement so far away now he's arguing whether Jews are white.
HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU ARE A fu*kING MORON.

i cant believe people as dumb as you are able to turn on a fu*king computer. if you think jews are white then i feel real sorry that you are a fu*king moron. JEWS ARE NOT WHITE YOU IDIOT. they have a white skin tone, BUT ARE NOT RELATED TO ANGLO SAXONS (the people known as whites). JEWS ARE SEMITIC PEOPLE like arabs. and you are a dumb f*g**t who knows absolutely nothing about anything.

"Most Jews regard themselves as a people, members of a nation, descended from the ancient Israelites". WHITES DO NOT.

imagine for a second if chinese people had darker skin and i started calling them black. you would say hey, chinese arent black. and i would say back to you.. you are a fu*king moron, slice up black people all you want, etc. you dumb fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #93
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
this thread needs to be closed
 08-22-2005, 03:56 PM         #94
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Being Jewish is a religion a**hole. What don't you get about that. That don't have sh*t to do with skin color. All this just so you don't have to admit that this is a dumb and inaccurate thing to say by "whites have the same amount of power as blacks in the US"

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 03:59 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:58 PM         #95
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Who said sh*t about white europeans? Come on homie you losing. I said White People. White people come as jews and alot of other religions. I ain't never say sh*t about religion. You the one saying white people aint have more power then blacks. Come on dude you will take a arguement on forever just admit you lost and take the L. Got you talking about Jews aint white. This sh*t is funny Average Black people don't say Jews ain't white. In the US jews are white. Being white don't have sh*t to do with religion. If you wanna argue with me about my country atleast know what the fu*k you talking about.
take the L? hahahahaha you took the L about three/four pages ago already. you arent even talking about the same thign i am. anybody thats read this thread will know you lost and.. that you are a fu*king idiot.

anglo saxons (european americans like MYSELF) are not jewish. jews are a people AND a religion. they are semetic. anglo saxons are not.

your country? i live in america, the fu*k are you talking about? HAHAHAHAHAHA this dude is dumb as a fu*king rock and he wants ME to take the L. rofl is this a joke? european americans LIVE IN AMERICA. the same way african americans do.

im gonna be honest with you, throughout my time posting on message board i have NEVER run into anybody as stupid as you. and i swear to god on that. its like you dont even know the discussion.
 08-22-2005, 04:00 PM         #96
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Being Jewish is a religion a**hole. What don't you get about that. That don't have sh*t to do with skin color. Even the county classifies it as such. Look at the US Census. When you are arrested they say White Male, height...such and such. Not Jewish Male, Height...such and such. All this just so you don't have to admit that this is a dumb and inaccurate thing to say by "whites have the same amount of power as blacks in the US"
once again, you are an idiot. jews are a religion AND A RACE.

why am i even wasting my time? i say nothing but FACTS and you come back telling me how the sky is green. do you live on the same planet as me?

you're ignorant as fu*k man. seriously. you need to learn more about things you decide to srgue about because you have no clue right now
 08-22-2005, 04:00 PM         #97
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the county classifies it as such. Look at the US Census. When you are arrested they say White Male, height...such and such. Not Jewish Male, Height...such and such.

So how again are Jewish people not white if their skin is white. Religion don't change your skin color you f*g. I don't care what religion anyone is white people and black people do not have the same amount of power. Period. You the one bringing race and other sh*t into play to try and make up for a dumb statement. Next you gonna tell me your not really white because your a f*g. And being a f*got is a different s3xual preference so you ain't really white skinned. No bbk123 your a f*g but your still white

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 04:04 PM..
 08-22-2005, 04:06 PM         #98
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Even the county classifies it as such. Look at the US Census. When you are arrested they say White Male, height...such and such. Not Jewish Male, Height...such and such.

So how again are Jewish people not white. Religion don't change your skin color you f*g. I'm don't care what religion anyone is white people and black people do not have the same amount of power. Period. You the one bringing race and other sh*t into play. Next you gonna tell me your not really white because your a f*g. And being a f*got is a different s3xual preference so you ain't really white skinned. No bbk123 your a f*g and your white
you fu*king homo. i just told you the semetic jews and anglo saxons are NOT the same people. but BOTH can be classified as "white". it is a broad term. i could describe hispanics as black if i wanted to. you're the f*g, and you're black

here is the power scale in the us

top-jews
bottom-anglo saxons, blacks

now heres the intelligence scale

top-everybody else
bottom-you

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 04:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #99
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,335 | Props total: 2472 2472
em fell off already...i dont believe he had a rough childhood but who really cares..if you like the music then why should it matter about where they're from, its just entertainment, everyone just loves to get up in everyone business but its just ENTERTAINMENT...just enjoy it.
 08-22-2005, 04:10 PM         #100
weezaye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe it because why would his mom settle for a new trailer or w.e. wouldnt she want a fu*king house to shut her up if he has all that money. wouldnt that make sense?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
110 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
69 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
20 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
124 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy