audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
On some real sh*t..nobody cares what his dirty a.ss fam says.. And this article seems type old as fu*k considerin 8-Mile was lonvg as fu*k ago.. That sh*ts done been on cable now n sh*t.. Why would he try n expose its fake and not to mention MOVIES ARE FAKE.. they said it was LOOSELY based on him.. Just like 50'S is LOOSELY based..things in it are gonna b sh*t they went thru.. other sh*t wont.. Its a MOVIE not MTV Real World...
 08-22-2005, 02:48 PM         #62
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anyone hear this song yet or you guys just believe this a**hole
 11 years ago '05        #63
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 21 21
 dj king B said:
YOU KNOW WHAT JUST IGNORE THESE CATZ LET THEM BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON A LOST CAUSE I'AM OUT.....
Foreal.
 08-22-2005, 02:49 PM         #64
Haissem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
You cant Bash a member of your family without material. have you eminem fans ever stopped to think about eminem actually being a bad son, a racist, and everything else his family accused him of being?
Nope they think hes god. Just to let all you em fans know THERES NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT PERSON. Em could have been a spoiled white kid and is takeing out dum sh*t on his mother. Just let this be know you not gonna KNOW EM for real cause you didnt grow up with him or raised him like his FAMILY. LMFAO@ em fans thinking they know em just cause how they present him self on cds.
 08-22-2005, 02:50 PM         #65
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time for sec to change his signature ^^^
 11 years ago '05        #66
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
listen to this redneck a.ss lame a.ss dude. The reason em hates his mom so much cuz the dumb bi*ch tried/sued him for 10 million dollars, And because his family is fu*kin moochers, juss like this dude.

fu*k outta here u jealous a.ss piece of dirt
 08-22-2005, 02:51 PM         #67
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said:
dont you understand that whites and blacks hold the EXACT same amount of power as each other in america?
Are you kidding me? What percentage of this country is black? What like 10-15%? What is the percentage of blacks who run this country??? Where's that 15% representation in the presendency?, In congress? Governors? Mayor? are you fu*king kidding me. IT DON'T EXIST. sh*t Women have better representation and they are getting fu*ked. They are more the 50% of the population. Where's the women presidents. Next you going to tell me women hold the same power in this country. lol Yeah in a perfect world Blacks and whites SHOULD hold the same power. But thats not reality in US. :thumbsdow

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:53 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:51 PM         #68
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo just for the record B.I.G wasnt ever broke neither motherfu*ker went to private school, so he had it real rough? background dont matter ppl
 08-22-2005, 02:52 PM         #69
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
Foreal.
no, we'll let you believe what YOU want to believe, its ignorance.

go read my last post on page before this one for the truth

you're just racist man. you've been conditioned to unfairly hate white people.. when in fact whites and blacks should unite as gentiles and f!ght the real oppressors
 08-22-2005, 02:53 PM         #70
|)3\/][/-\|\|+ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
I want to hear the excuses now! The reporter was played a song with Eminem screaming the N word like crazy. And this is clearly a different song because in the other racist tapes that surfaced it had nothing to do with Allah. Damn it's looking real bad for Eminem. He got a sh*t load of tapes and audio of him screaming the N word. Even though he says he don't use the word :rolleyes:
Other white rappers say "n*gga" all the time. Listen to Lil Wyte.
 11 years ago '05        #71
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 wcusteve120 said:
yo just for the record B.I.G wasnt ever broke neither motherfu*ker went to private school, so he had it real rough? background dont matter ppl
same with Ice Cube

and Eazy E

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-22-2005 at 02:57 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:58 PM         #72
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |)3\/][/-\|\|+ said:
Then fu*k him too! It ain't just Eminem. Any white rapper disrespecting blacks calling us ???????s while using black music get's a :thumbsdow from me. The reason this post is about Eminem and not Lil Wyte is because Eminem is a tad :rolleyes: bit bigger then him. sh*t I've never even heard a Lil Wyte song.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:59 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:59 PM         #73
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Are you kidding me? What percentage of this country is black? What like 10-15%? What is the percentage of blacks who run this country??? Where's that 15% representation in the presendency?, In congress? Governors? Mayor? are you fu*king kidding me. sh*t Women have better representation and they are more the 50% of the population. Where's the women presidents. Next you going to tell me women hold the same power in this country. lol Yeah in a perfect world Blacks and whites SHOULD hold the same power. But not in US. :thumbsdow
dont you see it does not matter???? i explained to you that it does not matter what color puppet is controlling the country for the jews, they aint gonna do sh*t to help whites and aint gonna do sh*t to help blacks. america is the new isreal. jews are the privaleged class, not whites.

and we DO hold the same power in this country. what the fu*k world do you live in? you aint gonna get no where in america if you aint a zionist.

i dont see how you cant open up your eyes and see that the jews run sh*t. you havent noticed this is one of the most anti-white countries of all time? all the double standards and laws against us to hold us down, you think white people are the ones doing that to ourselves? are you fu*king crazy?

we would have been had a naacp or adl for us if we were allowed. jews hate us, and they are the ones running this country. how the fu*k do whites have more power? blacks have more power in this country than whites. blacks have thier naccp and thier millions of groups dedicated to thier interests. whites aint got sh*t. jews will never give us anything.
 11 years ago '05        #74
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 21 21
 |)3\/][/-\|\|+ said:
he's a nobody...
 11 years ago '04        #75
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 263 263
eminem makes good songs like sing for the moment and im back
dont care bout his childhood
its that great music that has made him famous

Beanie Sigel said:
Haters stay out my face
 08-22-2005, 03:02 PM         #76
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said the situation with Jews is very different I can point out a lot of differences, number one the holocaust did not happen on US soil like slavery, like lynching. Also reperations where never given to slaves and family of slaves as promised by this government in legal documents. I can go on and on. It's a different situation. And the fact that you said whites and blacks in this country both have the same power shows your ignorance.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 03:10 PM..
 08-22-2005, 03:02 PM         #77
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the laugh rendition u right on that one
 08-22-2005, 03:03 PM         #78
jaycesin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because a white person says n*gga once twice or 30 times doesnt mean hes a racist, im white and i just said it, but i didnt say n*gga to offend anyone, it was jus to prove a point, im the furthest thing from racist
 11 years ago '05        #79
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
Eminems best friends growin up in rap were black, everyone around him in the rap game is black, and yet the only ppl callin him a racist is Benzino and em's redneck a.ss family.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 08-22-2005, 03:07 PM         #80
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats the best poin i heard so far burnin LZ, this aint a black or white thread lets keep it on em here, hate or love but take philosophy somewhere else
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
75 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
86 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
123 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
121 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
33 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
49 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy