squad up!

Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 02:33 PM         #51
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your an idiot if you think social power doesn't count. So then your telling me that if a co-worker or a person in a lower economic situation says f u ck you n i gger it holds the same weight then if the man who owns your company, the boss, says fu*k you n ig ger? Your a clown uneducated if you think social racism is nothing. And there are a sh*t load of differences between slavery and holocaust. That's a whole nother discussion that will open a shiit load of worms from the can.

Point is crakkka does not hold the same amount of weight as ni gger. Don't have the same history

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:37 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:37 PM         #52
weirdo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as he has money his family is going to keep coming after him

08-22-2005, 02:38 PM         #53
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[what would happen if we had a black rapper that was racist?

think about it ...[/QUOTE]

Theres been plenty use of the word cracker and all that type of sh*t.....me personally, i dont give a fu*k.... i dont agree wit Em if he was usin the word in that way.... maybe someone should smack that man around a lil bit.... the black folks i be around call me that... what up my n*gga, u know, sh*t like that... when i say it, they dont have a problem cause they know me, they know how im sayin it aint in a negative way what so ever, you would have to be a fool to call me a racist.... but hes obviously sayin it in a different manner and hey!! handle ur business accordingly... oh yea...most of yall dont know me or how i talk so if i offended anybody by sayin i talk like that, i apoligize. Real talk though!

13 years ago '04        #54
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,698 | Props total: 6848 6848
Eminem's family is some shady people on the real why keep tryna bash your own family member by taken it to the public. Family's need to keep the f!ghts in the house and not take them to the public. and as far as eminem sayin n*gga id dont even matter really look at all the whiteboys that go around actin black and sayin n*gga people dont get upset about that and its not like Em is usin the word n*gga to disrespect anybody. People only makin a big deal out of this beacause of who he is.

08-22-2005, 02:42 PM         #55
dj king B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said
Your an idiot if you think social power doesn't count. So then your telling me that if a co-worker or a person in a lower economic situation says f u ck you n i gger it holds the same weight then if the man who owns your company, the boss, says fu*k you n ig ger? Your a clown uneducated if you think social racism is nothing. And there are a sh*t load of differences between slavery and holocaust. That's a whole nother discussion that will open a shiit load of worms from the can.

Point is crakkka does not hold the same amount of weight as ni gger. Don't have the same history

YOU KNOW WHAT JUST IGNORE THESE CATZ LET THEM BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON A LOST CAUSE I'AM OUT.....

08-22-2005, 02:42 PM         #56
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cant Bash a member of your family without material. have you eminem fans ever stopped to think about eminem actually being a bad son, a racist, and everything else his family accused him of being?

13 years ago '04        #57
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 568 568
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said
Eminem probably has like 300 million dollars and all he can buy his grandmother is a f-ckin RV... Whats wrong with that guy, I cant blame these people, Thats messed up how much money this guy has and he cant even help his family.
Yeah and he also built a house for another aunt and uncle and told them he'd pay them $100,000 a year. And what did those 2 do in return? They're suing him because he's late on that payment and because he hasn't put their name on the title of the house yet........ He's giving them those things for free and the least they could do is be a little patient.....

08-22-2005, 02:46 PM         #58
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said

dont you understand that whites and blacks hold the EXACT same amount of power as each other in america? regardless if there's a black president or a white president, they WILL BE zionists. bottom line. it doesnt matter the color of anyone when they all support the interests of jews.

as far as the boss you speak of he probably is a jew. you are giving whites powers they do not have. face it, blacks and whites are both mental and phsyical slaves to the jews. they control our minds through media propaganda and get us k!lled in war so they can conquer the middle east.

as far as slavery and the haloucaust, the halocaust can probably be justified. slavery is however horrible. but like i said, blacks arent the only ones who have been enslaved. whites have as well.

black people have to realize that whites do not run the world anymore. and that whites are only 9% of the worlds population. almost EVERY white country is controlled by jews with zionists interests. they overtook our societies through usery. whites are being injusticed more than anybody. whites created modern civilization but the jews are reaping the benefits.

am i saying is, instead of some fictional "white man" controlling you, you should think about the jew who is controlling us both

08-22-2005, 02:47 PM         #59
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
You cant Bash a member of your family without material. have you eminem fans ever stopped to think about eminem actually being a bad son, a racist, and everything else his family accused him of being?
For real. At what point does it register that maybe he is what they say he is? You say they are trying to cash in. Well Eminem is the one who involved his entire family negatively in his music and made millions off it. Isn't that the real sell out? Isn't he the one cashing in? And nowhere in there did it say he was trying to make a profit. It even says he gives away lyrics which he could make money off of.

08-22-2005, 02:47 PM         #60
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel ya rendiition, but i am white and ive said ?????? i aint gonna lie, but i am not racist so if he let it slip out one time thn fu*kit forgive him or hate him take ur pick im sure he cares, and i was a bad fu*kin son, what the fu*k that got to wit any thing how many rappersu think was bad sons, he is top five lyrically, u know how much racist sh*t i hear bout in songs and i dont hold that against nobody. i am a rap fan pure and simple, thats what bx is bout fam, keep up the good convo tho

13 years ago '05        #61
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
On some real sh*t..nobody cares what his dirty a.ss fam says.. And this article seems type old as fu*k considerin 8-Mile was lonvg as fu*k ago.. That sh*ts done been on cable now n sh*t.. Why would he try n expose its fake and not to mention MOVIES ARE FAKE.. they said it was LOOSELY based on him.. Just like 50'S is LOOSELY based..things in it are gonna b sh*t they went thru.. other sh*t wont.. Its a MOVIE not MTV Real World...

08-22-2005, 02:48 PM         #62
Jadesbody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anyone hear this song yet or you guys just believe this a**hole

08-22-2005, 02:48 PM         #63
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj king B said
YOU KNOW WHAT JUST IGNORE THESE CATZ LET THEM BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON A LOST CAUSE I'AM OUT.....
Foreal.

08-22-2005, 02:49 PM         #64
Haissem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
Nope they think hes god. Just to let all you em fans know THERES NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT PERSON. Em could have been a spoiled white kid and is takeing out dum sh*t on his mother. Just let this be know you not gonna KNOW EM for real cause you didnt grow up with him or raised him like his FAMILY. LMFAO@ em fans thinking they know em just cause how they present him self on cds.

08-22-2005, 02:50 PM         #65
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time for sec to change his signature ^^^

13 years ago '05        #66
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 2560 2560
listen to this redneck a.ss lame a.ss dude. The reason em hates his mom so much cuz the dumb bi*ch tried/sued him for 10 million dollars, And because his family is fu*kin moochers, juss like this dude.

fu*k outta here u jealous a.ss piece of dirt

08-22-2005, 02:51 PM         #67
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said
dont you understand that whites and blacks hold the EXACT same amount of power as each other in america?
Are you kidding me? What percentage of this country is black? What like 10-15%? What is the percentage of blacks who run this country??? Where's that 15% representation in the presendency?, In congress? Governors? Mayor? are you fu*king kidding me. IT DON'T EXIST. sh*t Women have better representation and they are getting fu*ked. They are more the 50% of the population. Where's the women presidents. Next you going to tell me women hold the same power in this country. lol Yeah in a perfect world Blacks and whites SHOULD hold the same power. But thats not reality in US. :thumbsdow

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:53 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:51 PM         #68
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo just for the record B.I.G wasnt ever broke neither motherfu*ker went to private school, so he had it real rough? background dont matter ppl

08-22-2005, 02:52 PM         #69
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
Foreal.
no, we'll let you believe what YOU want to believe, its ignorance.

go read my last post on page before this one for the truth

you're just racist man. you've been conditioned to unfairly hate white people.. when in fact whites and blacks should unite as gentiles and f!ght the real oppressors

08-22-2005, 02:53 PM         #70
|)3\/][/-\|\|+  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said
I want to hear the excuses now! The reporter was played a song with Eminem screaming the N word like crazy. And this is clearly a different song because in the other racist tapes that surfaced it had nothing to do with Allah. Damn it's looking real bad for Eminem. He got a sh*t load of tapes and audio of him screaming the N word. Even though he says he don't use the word :rolleyes:
Other white rappers say "n*gga" all the time. Listen to Lil Wyte.

13 years ago '05        #71
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 2560 2560
 wcusteve120 said
yo just for the record B.I.G wasnt ever broke neither motherfu*ker went to private school, so he had it real rough? background dont matter ppl
same with Ice Cube

and Eazy E

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-22-2005 at 02:57 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:58 PM         #72
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |)3\/][/-\|\|+ said
Then fu*k him too! It ain't just Eminem. Any white rapper disrespecting blacks calling us ???????s while using black music get's a :thumbsdow from me. The reason this post is about Eminem and not Lil Wyte is because Eminem is a tad :rolleyes: bit bigger then him. sh*t I've never even heard a Lil Wyte song.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:59 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:59 PM         #73
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said
Are you kidding me? What percentage of this country is black? What like 10-15%? What is the percentage of blacks who run this country??? Where's that 15% representation in the presendency?, In congress? Governors? Mayor? are you fu*king kidding me. sh*t Women have better representation and they are more the 50% of the population. Where's the women presidents. Next you going to tell me women hold the same power in this country. lol Yeah in a perfect world Blacks and whites SHOULD hold the same power. But not in US. :thumbsdow
dont you see it does not matter???? i explained to you that it does not matter what color puppet is controlling the country for the jews, they aint gonna do sh*t to help whites and aint gonna do sh*t to help blacks. america is the new isreal. jews are the privaleged class, not whites.

and we DO hold the same power in this country. what the fu*k world do you live in? you aint gonna get no where in america if you aint a zionist.

i dont see how you cant open up your eyes and see that the jews run sh*t. you havent noticed this is one of the most anti-white countries of all time? all the double standards and laws against us to hold us down, you think white people are the ones doing that to ourselves? are you fu*king crazy?

we would have been had a naacp or adl for us if we were allowed. jews hate us, and they are the ones running this country. how the fu*k do whites have more power? blacks have more power in this country than whites. blacks have thier naccp and thier millions of groups dedicated to thier interests. whites aint got sh*t. jews will never give us anything.

08-22-2005, 02:59 PM         #74
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |)3\/][/-\|\|+ said
he's a nobody...

13 years ago '04        #75
..AMARU.. 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 1111 1111
eminem makes good songs like sing for the moment and im back
dont care bout his childhood
its that great music that has made him famous

Beanie Sigel said
Haters stay out my face

Home      

most viewed right now
 J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
34 comments
38 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
14 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
42 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
38 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
43 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
27 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
146 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
40 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
6 comments
37 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
52 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
74 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
7 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
45 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
65 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
28 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
7 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
28 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
1 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
124 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
51 comments
9 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
stogz
DontHateDaGreat
nwo504
FireBeats
PROV
timdog
talkofny2k4
whodatb1
Sewer
Top 10 most slapped recently
trapclassics
Take Care
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Heisenberg
BlackDynamite
whodatb1
Gang Sht
Rodawg93
baddie

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside The wall
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
208 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
262 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy