Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 02:21 PM         #41
beansy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cracker and n!gger aside, WOW, I'd like to see Em try and defend against this one. I don't think "oh I was just a dumb teen kid" is gonna work this time. His unc's story seems too real for dude to be faking a racist diss tape. Most y'all is right though, no one really cares enough today to bring it to the table on em. But hey, bright side up at least Em will have some real sh*t to talk about on the next album instead of vomit, farts and biting off the insult dog.
 08-22-2005, 02:21 PM         #42
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
play the sideline and observe how a real n*gga air it out
 08-22-2005, 02:21 PM         #43
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man even other races excluding whites and blacks in this country admit crakkka ain't the same or in the same league as ???????. sh*t even most educated whites will agree it ain't the same. And like I said socially whites have more power so when they say it it's looking down on the weaker race. And when blacks say it most times it's speaking against the injustice they face because of social racism as a direct result of SLAVERY! The baggage I'm talking about. It's like a bully beats on a younger and smaller kid in school and steals his lunch money every day. Then months later after being bullied every day he f!ghts back and the bully suffers a black eye. That bully can't go to the principle crying about abuse. That's what white people sound like when they argue that crakkka is as bad as nig ger. Both are derogatory. And can be used a insults(which isn't right) but it's not equal.
 08-22-2005, 02:25 PM         #44
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ima tell yall how i feel see if u agree or not. First off the dude that posted this had a reason behind doin so, to proeve that he is right in hatin on eminem, which is fu*kin stupid. Second, it said that this so-called credible uncle is dyin from hep and been in prison for manslaughter and stive lives wit mom, wonder y the reporter wants to talk to him. THird, if the tape was out ud have heard it, too many ppl would be too happy to ge tthier hands on it. Four, if anyof this carries and validity at all then at best he said the n word when he was a punk a.ss lil teenager, now someone tell me they aint do some sh*t they regret from back there. Fifth, think bout it what reason does he have to come out and say this, it is either for profit or to try and hurt the career of someone who got rich off k!llin on his sister? Six and final one, wait till em tears this dude a new a**hole on a track.

Ya Feel Me PPL?
 11 years ago '05        #45
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 21 21
I wasnt racist as a todler, I'm not racist as a teen and I wont be racist when I'm an adult.
 08-22-2005, 02:28 PM         #46
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come call me cracker and ull get ur a.ss beat just the same as if i called u ?????? and u beath the sh*t out me, f!ghtin words either way. every person has a different outlook on everything so y try to convince each other that urs is better. just shut the fu*k up and observe stupid ppl airiin their sh*t out
 11 years ago '05        #47
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
anyway

If he responds to his uncle and not Saigon he's only proving more points...
 08-22-2005, 02:30 PM         #48
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Man even other races excluding whites and blacks in this country admit crakkka ain't the same or in the same league as ???????. sh*t even most educated whites will agree it ain't the same. And like I said socially whites have more power so when they say it it's looking down on the weaker race. And when blacks say it most times it's speaking against the injustice they face because of social racism as a direct result of SLAVERY! The baggage I'm talking about. It's like a bully beats on a younger and smaller kid in school and steals his lunch money every day. Then months later after being bullied every day he f!ghts back and the bully suffers a black eye. That bully can't go to the principle crying about abuse. That's what white people sound like when they argue that crakkka is as bad as nig ger. Both are derogatory. And can be used a insults(which isn't right) but it's not equal.
since when did black people become MORE special than any other race that thier derogatory name becomes more "powerful" than another? are you a fu*king idiot? obviously.

once again, you bring up slavery. talk to the jews about that one homey. whites and blacks together didnt own as many slaves as them. social injustice? you dont know sh*t about a fu*king social injustice. try being a white man in a white created society that is run by white-hating jews. thats a fu*king social injustice. you been through slavery? welcome to the fu*kin club. whites have been enslaved many periods since the begginning of time. black were enslaved for a shorter time in america than any race has EVER been enslaved. whites have been enslaved for longer than that in parts of the world throughout time. you aint been through nothing no one else has, so save your tears.

and what the fu*k is this educated whites sh*t? do you realize that iceland, the only all-white nation in the world, has the world's highest literacy rate of 100%? most whites are educated, even the ones in trailor parks.
 11 years ago '04        #49
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
why would this change anything? wew know he used to say it. by the time he became more popular it's nice to believe that he'd grown up wuite a bit and changed his ways, saying he'd never say the word in a song, not that he'd never said it in the past. i don't know how credible a murderer is, but i don't think you can take em's word completely either
 08-22-2005, 02:31 PM         #50
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heavyweight should just ??? the fu*k up, he posted this becuase he is a hater pure and simple, sorry we dont feel the same as u you fu*kin bi*ch
 08-22-2005, 02:33 PM         #51
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your an idiot if you think social power doesn't count. So then your telling me that if a co-worker or a person in a lower economic situation says f u ck you n i gger it holds the same weight then if the man who owns your company, the boss, says fu*k you n ig ger? Your a clown uneducated if you think social racism is nothing. And there are a sh*t load of differences between slavery and holocaust. That's a whole nother discussion that will open a shiit load of worms from the can.

Point is crakkka does not hold the same amount of weight as ni gger. Don't have the same history

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:37 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:37 PM         #52
weirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as he has money his family is going to keep coming after him
 08-22-2005, 02:38 PM         #53
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[what would happen if we had a black rapper that was racist?

think about it ...[/QUOTE]

Theres been plenty use of the word cracker and all that type of sh*t.....me personally, i dont give a fu*k.... i dont agree wit Em if he was usin the word in that way.... maybe someone should smack that man around a lil bit.... the black folks i be around call me that... what up my n*gga, u know, sh*t like that... when i say it, they dont have a problem cause they know me, they know how im sayin it aint in a negative way what so ever, you would have to be a fool to call me a racist.... but hes obviously sayin it in a different manner and hey!! handle ur business accordingly... oh yea...most of yall dont know me or how i talk so if i offended anybody by sayin i talk like that, i apoligize. Real talk though!
 11 years ago '04        #54
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,622 | Props total: 1005 1005
Eminem's family is some shady people on the real why keep tryna bash your own family member by taken it to the public. Family's need to keep the f!ghts in the house and not take them to the public. and as far as eminem sayin n*gga id dont even matter really look at all the whiteboys that go around actin black and sayin n*gga people dont get upset about that and its not like Em is usin the word n*gga to disrespect anybody. People only makin a big deal out of this beacause of who he is.
 08-22-2005, 02:42 PM         #55
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Your an idiot if you think social power doesn't count. So then your telling me that if a co-worker or a person in a lower economic situation says f u ck you n i gger it holds the same weight then if the man who owns your company, the boss, says fu*k you n ig ger? Your a clown uneducated if you think social racism is nothing. And there are a sh*t load of differences between slavery and holocaust. That's a whole nother discussion that will open a shiit load of worms from the can.

Point is crakkka does not hold the same amount of weight as ni gger. Don't have the same history

YOU KNOW WHAT JUST IGNORE THESE CATZ LET THEM BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON A LOST CAUSE I'AM OUT.....
 11 years ago '05        #56
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
You cant Bash a member of your family without material. have you eminem fans ever stopped to think about eminem actually being a bad son, a racist, and everything else his family accused him of being?
 11 years ago '04        #57
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,746 | Props total: 86 86
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
Eminem probably has like 300 million dollars and all he can buy his grandmother is a f-ckin RV... Whats wrong with that guy, I cant blame these people, Thats messed up how much money this guy has and he cant even help his family.
Yeah and he also built a house for another aunt and uncle and told them he'd pay them $100,000 a year. And what did those 2 do in return? They're suing him because he's late on that payment and because he hasn't put their name on the title of the house yet........ He's giving them those things for free and the least they could do is be a little patient.....
 08-22-2005, 02:46 PM         #58
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:

dont you understand that whites and blacks hold the EXACT same amount of power as each other in america? regardless if there's a black president or a white president, they WILL BE zionists. bottom line. it doesnt matter the color of anyone when they all support the interests of jews.

as far as the boss you speak of he probably is a jew. you are giving whites powers they do not have. face it, blacks and whites are both mental and phsyical slaves to the jews. they control our minds through media propaganda and get us k!lled in war so they can conquer the middle east.

as far as slavery and the haloucaust, the halocaust can probably be justified. slavery is however horrible. but like i said, blacks arent the only ones who have been enslaved. whites have as well.

black people have to realize that whites do not run the world anymore. and that whites are only 9% of the worlds population. almost EVERY white country is controlled by jews with zionists interests. they overtook our societies through usery. whites are being injusticed more than anybody. whites created modern civilization but the jews are reaping the benefits.

am i saying is, instead of some fictional "white man" controlling you, you should think about the jew who is controlling us both
 08-22-2005, 02:47 PM         #59
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
You cant Bash a member of your family without material. have you eminem fans ever stopped to think about eminem actually being a bad son, a racist, and everything else his family accused him of being?
For real. At what point does it register that maybe he is what they say he is? You say they are trying to cash in. Well Eminem is the one who involved his entire family negatively in his music and made millions off it. Isn't that the real sell out? Isn't he the one cashing in? And nowhere in there did it say he was trying to make a profit. It even says he gives away lyrics which he could make money off of.
 08-22-2005, 02:47 PM         #60
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel ya rendiition, but i am white and ive said ?????? i aint gonna lie, but i am not racist so if he let it slip out one time thn fu*kit forgive him or hate him take ur pick im sure he cares, and i was a bad fu*kin son, what the fu*k that got to wit any thing how many rappersu think was bad sons, he is top five lyrically, u know how much racist sh*t i hear bout in songs and i dont hold that against nobody. i am a rap fan pure and simple, thats what bx is bout fam, keep up the good convo tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy