Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
315 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 01:58 PM         #21
k0n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's like saigon said, when lauren hill was accused of saying stuff about white people, everyone went nuts. But eminems racist songs are swept under the carpet and all is forgiven. Makes me laugh.

And it's funny how people keep talking about his family selling him out in order to make a buck, when he's the one who sold out his own mother first, in order to advance his career.
 08-22-2005, 01:58 PM         #22
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t...how can anybody defend this son of a bi*ch now?
 11 years ago '05        #23
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 21 21
 Brando457 said:
its ok for a black person to call a white person a ?????? or a cracker and the white person shouldnt get offended

but the moment a white person lets the n word slip all hell breaks loose and people cry wolf
yet whites still buy the albums... That should tell you that those two words arent the equivalent of "N I G G E R".
 08-22-2005, 02:00 PM         #24
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said:
its ok for a black person to call a white person a ?????? or a cracker and the white person shouldnt get offended

but the moment a white person lets the n word slip all hell breaks loose and people cry wolf
First off crakkka is not the same as ni gger. Those two words do not hold the same bagage. And second Eminem is the one who lied his entire career saying he never uses that word, never used it in a song and that it's not his place to use that word. He lied and created a fake image to letter be exposed. And last this is black music he's using to diss blacks with. The day a black superstar country singer comes out and is later exposed making songs dissing whites you see how quick he is bashed in the media and bannished from Country music.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:01 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #25
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
lmao plus most of the artists on that page dont have the same exposure as eminem... eminem earns more money in a year than most of those n*ggas have ever seen in their lives.. fu*k outa here
 08-22-2005, 02:02 PM         #26
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
yet whites still buy the albums... That should tell you that those two words arent the equivalent of "N I G G E R".

How is C R A C K A and N I G G E R not the same? Only differnt names for differnt races.
 11 years ago '05        #27
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
Father aftermath... N!GGER is definitly more offensive than crack@ and if you're going to act like it isnt you're only kidding yourself. Go see how many whites can give you the history behind the word ??????.... Personally I dont see a word equal to calling a black person a n i g g e r... might as well slap me in the face cus that's how I'll take it if someone ever called me it.
 08-22-2005, 02:07 PM         #28
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
How is C R A C K A and N I G G E R not the same? Only differnt names for differnt races.
Because N igger holds the bagage of slavery which is the reason why there is discrimination and racism today. Are you fu cking serious do you really want to argue the weight of each word. You making yourself look ignorant. You tell me what race were r*ped then hung while that word echoed out there ears until they stopped breathing! Then tell me crakkka means the same :thumbsdow

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:09 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #29
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
I dont want this thread to turn into one of THOSE threads so back to the topic.
 08-22-2005, 02:09 PM         #30
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, i dont want to get into an arguement here but PERSONALLY i feel that whoever feels that the words "??*cker" and "n*gger" dont hold the same weight is a fu*king racist. i know blacks will go into the history and this and that. at the end of the day, you go to the list of ethnic slurs and you will see that BOTH are EQUALLY derogatory terms:

N*gger
(U.S., UK, Germany) a black person. Can also generally be used towards anyone with brown or darker skin. From the word negro which means the color black in numerous languages.

??*cker
(U.S.) a white person, esp. one in the South or Appalachia with a poor, rural background. Derogatory, though sometimes used self-referentially and interchangeably with "good ol' boy."

the word "n*gger" offends many blacks, the same way the word "??*cker" offends many whites. when you call a person a derogtory name, you are talking sh*t.. no matter what color they are and it should be considered offensive.

heavyweight83 said:
Because N igger holds the bagage of slavery which is the reason why there is discrimination and racism today. Are you fu cking serious do you really want to argue the weight of each word. You making yourself look ignorant. You tell me what race were r*ped then hung while that word echoed out there ears until they stopped breathing! Then tell me crakkka means the same :thumbsdow
1. if it holds the history of slavery then in stead of saying ??*acker then maybe you should start calling people kikes.

2. whites have been r*ped and hanged.

3. discrimination today is against whites, blacks and other gentiles. whites are not privaleged. unless you count jews as white.. which you should not

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:11 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #31
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
Back to Eminem Saying the N word... and once again, if you think crack@ is as offensive as n!gger you're only playing yourself for the sake of proving a point that cant be proven.

Last edited by Rendition; 08-22-2005 at 02:13 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:12 PM         #32
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No both are derogatory terms yes. But equal fu*k no. That ain't even a serious debate. That's like sayng if I call someone a "dummy" it's the same as saying "fu*k you peice of sh*t"!

Both can be used as a insult but one holds more weight. If you go on the streets and say the first to a stranger he most likely will just laugh or look at you strange. You say the other and most likely a arguement or f!ght will break out. Same with crakkka and ni gger and that's not even bringing into the social aspect of the two words and power one race has over the other when speaking it. I'm telling you, you don't want to intelligently debate this you will just look like a idiot.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:13 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:14 PM         #33
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I Guest I'am Racist........no Maybe Prejustice..... Because The Word C R A C K E R Can't Compare To The Word N I G G E R......
 11 years ago '04        #34
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 851 851
so whay if eminem says the N word

black people no offense, but ya is the most rascist people out.

always sh*tten on white ppl. ya even sh*t on spanish ppl, but behind they back.
 08-22-2005, 02:14 PM         #35
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
Back to Eminem Saying the N word... and once again, if you think crack@ is as offensive as n!gger you're only playing yourself in the name of proving a point that cant be proven.
you're a racist man, there's nothing you can say in the world to convince somebody that one offensive/derogatory term is more offensive/derogatory than the other.

well i guess you can because you're black. well im white and i feel that cracker is the more offensive term. dont you see where im coming from? you cannot tell a white person he cant be offended after you call him a cracker. the same as white person could not tell you that "n*gger" isnt offensive

what you're doin is rediculous.. you are trying to speak for white people and tell them how they should feel after you PURPOSELY insult them. like you think cracker is a term white people are cool with or somethin
 08-22-2005, 02:16 PM         #36
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
No both are derogatory terms yes. But equal fu*k no. I'm telling you, you don't want to intelligently debate this you will just look like a idiot.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROFLOLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really didnt want to put the effort in (hence im not trying to get into an argument), but if you really want to try i will bury you in the dirt

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:17 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #37
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
 bbk123 said:
im white and i feel that cracker is the more offensive term.
lmaaaaoo

You've said enough. I'm DONE.... You are truely a clown and no debate will fix it.

Last edited by Rendition; 08-22-2005 at 02:18 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:17 PM         #38
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
lmaaaaoo

You've said enough. I'm DONE.... You are truely a clown and no debate will fix it.
HAHAHA you are a fu*king idiot.

i feel that cracker is the more offensive term BECAUSE IM WHITE. it personally offends ME. you feel that n*igger is the more offensive term because you are BLACK. it personally offends you.

i actually dont feel one is worse than the other, they are both equally derogatory. you're just not bright enough (or your brain is crowded with to many racist thoughts) to figure out my point

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:22 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #39
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
You need to watch the Richard Pryor SNL Sketch...
 11 years ago '04        #40
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem probably has like 300 million dollars and all he can buy his grandmother is a f-ckin RV... Whats wrong with that guy, I cant blame these people, Thats messed up how much money this guy has and he cant even help his family.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
108 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
53 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
256 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
477 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy