squad up!

Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 02:02 PM         #26
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
yet whites still buy the albums... That should tell you that those two words arent the equivalent of "N I G G E R".

How is C R A C K A and N I G G E R not the same? Only differnt names for differnt races.

08-22-2005, 02:06 PM         #27
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Father aftermath... N!GGER is definitly more offensive than crack@ and if you're going to act like it isnt you're only kidding yourself. Go see how many whites can give you the history behind the word ??????.... Personally I dont see a word equal to calling a black person a n i g g e r... might as well slap me in the face cus that's how I'll take it if someone ever called me it.

08-22-2005, 02:07 PM         #28
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said
How is C R A C K A and N I G G E R not the same? Only differnt names for differnt races.
Because N igger holds the bagage of slavery which is the reason why there is discrimination and racism today. Are you fu cking serious do you really want to argue the weight of each word. You making yourself look ignorant. You tell me what race were r*ped then hung while that word echoed out there ears until they stopped breathing! Then tell me crakkka means the same :thumbsdow

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:09 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:08 PM         #29
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont want this thread to turn into one of THOSE threads so back to the topic.

08-22-2005, 02:09 PM         #30
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, i dont want to get into an arguement here but PERSONALLY i feel that whoever feels that the words "??*cker" and "n*gger" dont hold the same weight is a fu*king racist. i know blacks will go into the history and this and that. at the end of the day, you go to the list of ethnic slurs and you will see that BOTH are EQUALLY derogatory terms:

N*gger
(U.S., UK, Germany) a black person. Can also generally be used towards anyone with brown or darker skin. From the word negro which means the color black in numerous languages.

??*cker
(U.S.) a white person, esp. one in the South or Appalachia with a poor, rural background. Derogatory, though sometimes used self-referentially and interchangeably with "good ol' boy."

the word "n*gger" offends many blacks, the same way the word "??*cker" offends many whites. when you call a person a derogtory name, you are talking sh*t.. no matter what color they are and it should be considered offensive.

heavyweight83 said
Because N igger holds the bagage of slavery which is the reason why there is discrimination and racism today. Are you fu cking serious do you really want to argue the weight of each word. You making yourself look ignorant. You tell me what race were r*ped then hung while that word echoed out there ears until they stopped breathing! Then tell me crakkka means the same :thumbsdow
1. if it holds the history of slavery then in stead of saying ??*acker then maybe you should start calling people kikes.

2. whites have been r*ped and hanged.

3. discrimination today is against whites, blacks and other gentiles. whites are not privaleged. unless you count jews as white.. which you should not

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:11 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:11 PM         #31
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back to Eminem Saying the N word... and once again, if you think crack@ is as offensive as n!gger you're only playing yourself for the sake of proving a point that cant be proven.

Last edited by Rendition; 08-22-2005 at 02:13 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:12 PM         #32
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No both are derogatory terms yes. But equal fu*k no. That ain't even a serious debate. That's like sayng if I call someone a "dummy" it's the same as saying "fu*k you peice of sh*t"!

Both can be used as a insult but one holds more weight. If you go on the streets and say the first to a stranger he most likely will just laugh or look at you strange. You say the other and most likely a arguement or f!ght will break out. Same with crakkka and ni gger and that's not even bringing into the social aspect of the two words and power one race has over the other when speaking it. I'm telling you, you don't want to intelligently debate this you will just look like a idiot.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-22-2005 at 02:13 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:14 PM         #33
dj king B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I Guest I'am Racist........no Maybe Prejustice..... Because The Word C R A C K E R Can't Compare To The Word N I G G E R......

13 years ago '04        #34
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,172 | Props total: 1883 1883
so whay if eminem says the N word

black people no offense, but ya is the most rascist people out.

always sh*tten on white ppl. ya even sh*t on spanish ppl, but behind they back.

08-22-2005, 02:14 PM         #35
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
Back to Eminem Saying the N word... and once again, if you think crack@ is as offensive as n!gger you're only playing yourself in the name of proving a point that cant be proven.
you're a racist man, there's nothing you can say in the world to convince somebody that one offensive/derogatory term is more offensive/derogatory than the other.

well i guess you can because you're black. well im white and i feel that cracker is the more offensive term. dont you see where im coming from? you cannot tell a white person he cant be offended after you call him a cracker. the same as white person could not tell you that "n*gger" isnt offensive

what you're doin is rediculous.. you are trying to speak for white people and tell them how they should feel after you PURPOSELY insult them. like you think cracker is a term white people are cool with or somethin

08-22-2005, 02:16 PM         #36
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said
No both are derogatory terms yes. But equal fu*k no. I'm telling you, you don't want to intelligently debate this you will just look like a idiot.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROFLOLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really didnt want to put the effort in (hence im not trying to get into an argument), but if you really want to try i will bury you in the dirt

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:17 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:16 PM         #37
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said
im white and i feel that cracker is the more offensive term.
lmaaaaoo

You've said enough. I'm DONE.... You are truely a clown and no debate will fix it.

Last edited by Rendition; 08-22-2005 at 02:18 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:17 PM         #38
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
lmaaaaoo

You've said enough. I'm DONE.... You are truely a clown and no debate will fix it.
HAHAHA you are a fu*king idiot.

i feel that cracker is the more offensive term BECAUSE IM WHITE. it personally offends ME. you feel that n*igger is the more offensive term because you are BLACK. it personally offends you.

i actually dont feel one is worse than the other, they are both equally derogatory. you're just not bright enough (or your brain is crowded with to many racist thoughts) to figure out my point

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:22 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:19 PM         #39
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You need to watch the Richard Pryor SNL Sketch...

13 years ago '04        #40
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem probably has like 300 million dollars and all he can buy his grandmother is a f-ckin RV... Whats wrong with that guy, I cant blame these people, Thats messed up how much money this guy has and he cant even help his family.

08-22-2005, 02:21 PM         #41
beansy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cracker and n!gger aside, WOW, I'd like to see Em try and defend against this one. I don't think "oh I was just a dumb teen kid" is gonna work this time. His unc's story seems too real for dude to be faking a racist diss tape. Most y'all is right though, no one really cares enough today to bring it to the table on em. But hey, bright side up at least Em will have some real sh*t to talk about on the next album instead of vomit, farts and biting off the insult dog.

08-22-2005, 02:21 PM         #42
SmokieMcPot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
play the sideline and observe how a real n*gga air it out

08-22-2005, 02:21 PM         #43
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man even other races excluding whites and blacks in this country admit crakkka ain't the same or in the same league as ???????. sh*t even most educated whites will agree it ain't the same. And like I said socially whites have more power so when they say it it's looking down on the weaker race. And when blacks say it most times it's speaking against the injustice they face because of social racism as a direct result of SLAVERY! The baggage I'm talking about. It's like a bully beats on a younger and smaller kid in school and steals his lunch money every day. Then months later after being bullied every day he f!ghts back and the bully suffers a black eye. That bully can't go to the principle crying about abuse. That's what white people sound like when they argue that crakkka is as bad as nig ger. Both are derogatory. And can be used a insults(which isn't right) but it's not equal.

08-22-2005, 02:25 PM         #44
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ima tell yall how i feel see if u agree or not. First off the dude that posted this had a reason behind doin so, to proeve that he is right in hatin on eminem, which is fu*kin stupid. Second, it said that this so-called credible uncle is dyin from hep and been in prison for manslaughter and stive lives wit mom, wonder y the reporter wants to talk to him. THird, if the tape was out ud have heard it, too many ppl would be too happy to ge tthier hands on it. Four, if anyof this carries and validity at all then at best he said the n word when he was a punk a.ss lil teenager, now someone tell me they aint do some sh*t they regret from back there. Fifth, think bout it what reason does he have to come out and say this, it is either for profit or to try and hurt the career of someone who got rich off k!llin on his sister? Six and final one, wait till em tears this dude a new a**hole on a track.

Ya Feel Me PPL?

08-22-2005, 02:27 PM         #45
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wasnt racist as a todler, I'm not racist as a teen and I wont be racist when I'm an adult.

08-22-2005, 02:28 PM         #46
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come call me cracker and ull get ur a.ss beat just the same as if i called u ?????? and u beath the sh*t out me, f!ghtin words either way. every person has a different outlook on everything so y try to convince each other that urs is better. just shut the fu*k up and observe stupid ppl airiin their sh*t out

08-22-2005, 02:30 PM         #47
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyway

If he responds to his uncle and not Saigon he's only proving more points...

08-22-2005, 02:30 PM         #48
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said
Man even other races excluding whites and blacks in this country admit crakkka ain't the same or in the same league as ???????. sh*t even most educated whites will agree it ain't the same. And like I said socially whites have more power so when they say it it's looking down on the weaker race. And when blacks say it most times it's speaking against the injustice they face because of social racism as a direct result of SLAVERY! The baggage I'm talking about. It's like a bully beats on a younger and smaller kid in school and steals his lunch money every day. Then months later after being bullied every day he f!ghts back and the bully suffers a black eye. That bully can't go to the principle crying about abuse. That's what white people sound like when they argue that crakkka is as bad as nig ger. Both are derogatory. And can be used a insults(which isn't right) but it's not equal.
since when did black people become MORE special than any other race that thier derogatory name becomes more "powerful" than another? are you a fu*king idiot? obviously.

once again, you bring up slavery. talk to the jews about that one homey. whites and blacks together didnt own as many slaves as them. social injustice? you dont know sh*t about a fu*king social injustice. try being a white man in a white created society that is run by white-hating jews. thats a fu*king social injustice. you been through slavery? welcome to the fu*kin club. whites have been enslaved many periods since the begginning of time. black were enslaved for a shorter time in america than any race has EVER been enslaved. whites have been enslaved for longer than that in parts of the world throughout time. you aint been through nothing no one else has, so save your tears.

and what the fu*k is this educated whites sh*t? do you realize that iceland, the only all-white nation in the world, has the world's highest literacy rate of 100%? most whites are educated, even the ones in trailor parks.

13 years ago '04        #49
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 263 263
why would this change anything? wew know he used to say it. by the time he became more popular it's nice to believe that he'd grown up wuite a bit and changed his ways, saying he'd never say the word in a song, not that he'd never said it in the past. i don't know how credible a murderer is, but i don't think you can take em's word completely either

08-22-2005, 02:31 PM         #50
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heavyweight should just ??? the fu*k up, he posted this becuase he is a hater pure and simple, sorry we dont feel the same as u you fu*kin bi*ch

Home      

most viewed right now
 J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
34 comments
38 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
14 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
42 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
38 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
43 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
27 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
146 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
40 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
6 comments
37 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
52 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
74 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
7 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
45 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
65 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
28 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
7 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
28 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
1 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
124 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
51 comments
9 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
stogz
DontHateDaGreat
nwo504
FireBeats
PROV
timdog
talkofny2k4
whodatb1
Sewer
Top 10 most slapped recently
trapclassics
Take Care
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Heisenberg
BlackDynamite
whodatb1
Gang Sht
Rodawg93
baddie

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside The wall
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
208 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
262 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy