Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2006, 09:17 PM         #221
shakobe 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
damn are the Jews that bad????
You dont want blacks to generalize whites, or whites to generalize blacks, but to generalize Jews is coo??

And I'm black....and I shouldnt even have to write that.

We gave that word all that power now. We keep it alive. Once we start changing our attitudes about ourselves (black people) and acting differently, then eventually others will change the way they think about us.
A BLACK DOMINACAN
 10 years ago '06        #222
Yung Dilla 1417 heat pts1417
space
space
$50,026 | Props total: 7984 7984
it's gotta be fake cuz he grew up with blk people like proof if he didn't don't you think his family would of looked at him like he was crazy at the funeral?
 10 years ago '06        #223
DominicanLou 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,795 | Props total: 1563 1563
a black american

shakobe 1 said:
A BLACK DOMINACAN
 10 years ago '06        #224
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
a black american
and thats just my nickname.....

still, i dont see your point
 10 years ago '06        #225
space
space
 memphis10 said:
you're exactly right...he imitates what he think is to be Black, how can some people tolorate this sh*t? he wears that lame du-rag & tries to now imitate 50 Cent mannerisms (just watch him after 50 joined), if he came to the hood i'd smack that sh*t off his head.

whats this "STFU.....SHUT THE fu*k UP" business you sendin me. That tells me nothing, except somethin i wrote bothered you but you dont know how to put it in words..

be easy man

i swear it must be the name. none of yall mustve watched SNL
 08-10-2006, 03:42 AM         #226
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what color you are....people only have as much power as you give them...in life period...if you allow them to effect your mood or actions by words then you already lost..i was taught by one of the queens i build with cece...people(in general) will hate you...talk about you..tell you that you cant do this or that...because...they are envious of you...or scared to try for themselves so they try to hold you back...to try to keep you on there level...but you go well beyond that and stand up proud to be who you are.....and show them who and what you are..show them that they will respect you....no matter what...and if they physically try to pose a threat then...handle yours....and thats something i hold dear to me.....and really..i dont care about a mans color to be honest....i judge on a indivual basis....we all have different cultures and customs..and ways of life to a degree..and i respect each to his own...when it comes to dating...i love a sista..who is strong like my mother...with queen like qualities...who understands my culture and my customs and we can build on many different things...but...i dont have a problem..with interacial dating or anything i think its cool...people love who they love...and i think its beautiful....this is just my outlook on the world....end of the day we all eat..sleep shyt...die..go to heaven...so..we are way more than just our physical essence...but yal build on that..im out of this one...its a shame to me its 2006 going into 2007...we still on things that happen in the past...and when i say this.i aint speaking for everyone im just speaking on the non sense shyt i hear about.i hear...white cats talk about...brothaz taking there chicks..and think we all...steal and sell drugs and are k!llers...brothaz cry about slavery...and blame the white man for this and that..truth is we put them in slavery first...karma catches up...im a brotha but the truth is the truth...its about self...and what you gonna do on a day to day basis....we gotta learn from the generations before us...look how they turned out...?...lol...do yal wanna end up in the same..or do yal wanna advace...we all live in this world together...we better learn to respect one another....and build toward the future....you never know what the messiah has in store for us..shyt...just take a look at the big picture...

Last edited by J_Rey; 08-10-2006 at 03:55 AM..
 08-10-2006, 04:06 AM         #227
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people constantly want to crucify Eminem for stuff he said as a nieve teenager? Probably the same people who preached how people should get second chances and could redeem themselves when Tookie Williams was about to get executed. I guess in the rap community we can forgive a convicted k!ller and the founder of the Crips and claim he redeemed himself by making a couple of childrens books and giving a couple anti-gang speeches but we can't forgive a guy who might have simply said some things in the past that he regrets. Probably because one's black and the other's white? Na...couldn't be.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-10-2006 at 04:34 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #228
Boondocks 
space
space
$1,153 | Props total: 6 6
Em's whole I hate my mom image just died
 10 years ago '04        #229
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
if u are black and defendin eminem u lost
 10 years ago '06        #230
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 0 0
Well It's time for a reality Check ppl.

This news story came out in 2003 right after Zino Brought out the tapes of Em as a 15 year old raping and using the N word.
Since then The Aunt and Uncle that Em built the house for have dropped the lawsuit of their own accord.

The freestyle in question was one Zino released with an issue of the source on CD in april of 2004 bringing the total of proven songs to 3 (One song was proven as a fake and was quitely dismissed) And how could he have truly been a racist if Proof was also a part of the group Sole Intent after him and Em met.
And Im sure at the time it was ok for Em to use it as him and Proof grew close in a "Tearm of Enderment" kind of way.

Like any other person That rhymes along with any rap record im sure the word "n*gga" will be said as it is a part of the record, and most likely spoken mutiple times...

As for the Radio freestyle... now honestly in a radio studio in Detroit that played rap music if the freestyle in question was really racist don't you think the DJ/Enginer/Program director (Most likely a black staff) would have cut the mic off and thrown him out of the studio?
The slang version of the N Word is used in so many records that at the time with Em persuing to be a rapper it probibly wasn't really explained to him that a white person using the word even in it's slang form was wrong.

Come on ppl you have a brain use it and see through the lies that the media feeds you on a daily basis!
 10 years ago '05        #231
_Player2 206 heat pts206
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 8900 8900
 fu*ker said:
Why do people constantly want to crucify Eminem for stuff he said as a nieve teenager? Probably the same people who preached how people should get second chances and could redeem themselves when Tookie Williams was about to get executed. I guess in the rap community we can forgive a convicted k!ller and the founder of the Crips and claim he redeemed himself by making a couple of childrens books and giving a couple anti-gang speeches but we can't forgive a guy who might have simply said some things in the past that he regrets. Probably because one's black and the other's white? Na...couldn't be.
Props, but how you gonna be a Laker fan in Portland, Kobe k!lled yall.
 08-10-2006, 09:50 AM         #232
CommonKweli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about his life he still would have gotten a record deal regardless cuz dre thought he was hot
 10 years ago '05        #233
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Detroit is a predominantly black city. If he grew up there, he wouldn't be using that word period. Anytime someone gets money, if the family isn't cashing in, they wanna trash his name. It happens with everyone. Look at Game and his brother Big Fase 100, same sh*t. The jealousy always comes out eventually. People change when you get some dough, i've seen it myself, not from fam, but from friends. WHen you got you sh*t together, and they don't, they stop fu*kin' wit you, why? cuz they're so mad at themselves and jealous that they can't stand you no more. fu*k FRIENDS AND FAMILY. You enter this world alone, and you get buried alone. I'm not trippin'.
 10 years ago '06        #234
Curtisimo 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,040 | Props total: 1630 1630
How does eminem uncle get money for putting his past on blast (especially when he had a tape)
 10 years ago '06        #235
Curtisimo 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,040 | Props total: 1630 1630
 wcusteve120 said:
ok ima tell yall how i feel see if u agree or not. First off the dude that posted this had a reason behind doin so, to proeve that he is right in hatin on eminem, which is fu*kin stupid. Second, it said that this so-called credible uncle is dyin from hep and been in prison for manslaughter and stive lives wit mom, wonder y the reporter wants to talk to him. THird, if the tape was out ud have heard it, too many ppl would be too happy to ge tthier hands on it. Four, if anyof this carries and validity at all then at best he said the n word when he was a punk a.ss lil teenager, now someone tell me they aint do some sh*t they regret from back there. Fifth, think bout it what reason does he have to come out and say this, it is either for profit or to try and hurt the career of someone who got rich off k!llin on his sister? Six and final one, wait till em tears this dude a new a**hole on a track.

Ya Feel Me PPL?
lol Nobody is saying emeinem is a racist now but he could have been a racist before he met proof or whatever
Im not holding him for his actions now but he was still wrong either way
and im sorry but I think the average 16 yearold white teenager has enough knowledge to know not to say the n-word
 08-10-2006, 10:18 AM         #236
William 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
Nelson plays a tape from an early Detroit radio freestyle Em performed called “Word To Allah,” in which he repeatedly uses the word “N*GGER.”

its was kinda believeable til this......

da fu*k makes yaw think that a D radio station would play a white boys freestyle wit him sayin nig'r in it.... sh*t like that dont ride here

think!

by the way... all white people say nig'r... get over it

"want me ta watch my mouth how? " _Em

Last edited by William; 08-10-2006 at 10:19 AM..
 08-10-2006, 10:34 AM         #237
REGULATOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said:
who gives a fu*k
I CO-SIGN THIS MOTHAfu*kA
 10 years ago '04        #238
Scan 58 heat pts58
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 135 135
that's one fu*ked up family
 10 years ago '06        #239
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 0 0
 rhymespitter84 said:
yall are gay for defending this sh*t.

fu*k songs, im tired of hearing this racist sh*t form him. the black girls sh*t was funny, but now im startin to get pissed off.

Am I so scared of you... you a true Homo for that little comment you left in my rep... You should change you name to Cumspitter you fu*kin f*got
 10 years ago '05        #240
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,487 | Props total: 459 459
i doubt hes a racist but i do believe his past is fabricated much like most rappers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show I’ve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy