Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
163 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 574 574
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Like that one guy said, I bet you still listen to R. Kelly and downloaded that TP3 just like everyone else. Does that mean that everyone who copped that album approves of what he did? NO. It means that SOME people are mature and grown enough to separate music from real life. I don't care what Eminem does is in his personal or what he said 15 years ago, if he makes music I like to listen to, I'm gonna listen to it. It's not even about him "makin a bangin CD frontin about his life." I DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE. And that's what all of you need to get into your head. Eminem ain't my fu*kin idol. It doesn't hurt me if he got mad at a bi*ch 15 years ago and said something out of line. He didn't say anything I've never said before, my boys have never said, or probably nothing YOU'VE never said before.

Somehow I have less respect for my race cuz I listen to a guy who said bad stuff about black women a long time ago? It's a sad sad day in age when people live vicariously through their music to a point where what you listen to dictates who you are. Ask my black girlfriend how much I value my race and how little that has to do with what music I listen to. You need to grow up bruh...ignorance at it's best...or should I say worst.

And LMAO!!!!!!!!!@a white 14 yr old trying to pretend like he's black with a g-unot avy and all kinds of hiphop sh*t in his profile tryin to check ME about MY race and callin me a toy soldier. I'ma leave that one alone.
^^^^^^^REAL TALK^^^^^^^^
 08-24-2005, 02:51 PM         #182
hiphopstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem has been lost any kind of ghetto card he maybe once had. Blacks just ain't got his back or care about him. He's dug his own hole. He's like Linkan Park to us. He might as well throw on a white hood. Or just retire. Because there is no reparing his rep with blacks. And fu*k all the white boys in here acting like they on Eminem's personal defense team. You guys will turn your back on evidence and defend any of his fu*k ups. :thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #183
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 hiphopstan said:
Eminem has been lost any kind of ghetto card he maybe once had. Blacks just ain't got his back or care about him. He's dug his own hole. He's like Linkan Park to us. He might as well throw on a white hood. Or just retire. Because there is no reparing his rep with blacks. And fu*k all the white boys in here acting like they on Eminem's personal defense team. You guys will turn your back on evidence and defend any of his fu*k ups. :thumbsdow
ghetto cards should not exist...
 11 years ago '04        #184
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 hiphopstan said:
yeah and Ice Cube might as well stop makin movies and be a black panther cuz hes said Cracker all those times.... stupid way of thinking
 08-24-2005, 03:16 PM         #185
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice Cube caught a sh*t load of negative press for his songs. Way more then Eminem. People forget when whites were going to the goverment and have laws built for him and other blacks. Nothing Eminem has faced for his racist songs. And he's being racist to blacks with black music. So when a black country singer becomes the most poplular one in that genre. Then is exposed having songs dissing whites. You see how quick his black a.ss is banished from country music. You'll see if they sweep that sh*t under the rug like Eminem. :finger:

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-24-2005 at 03:16 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #186
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 heavyweight83 said:
Ice Cube caught a sh*t load of negative press for his songs. Way more then Eminem. People forget when whites were going to the goverment and have laws built for him and other blacks. Nothing Eminem has faced for his racist songs. And he's being racist to blacks with black music. So when a black country singer becomes the most poplular one in that genre. Then is exposed having songs dissing whites. You see how quick his black a.ss is banished from country music. You'll see if they sweep that sh*t under the rug like Eminem. :finger:
I agree with you that it was some wrong sh*t to say and he really doesnt have a good excuse for sayin it....but you got to think how long ago that was and he was RAPPING while he was sayin it...he wasnt doing rock or screaming it..obviously he was not the huge KKK leader like some people are making him out to be....
 11 years ago '04        #187
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$13,403 | Props total: 746 746
C R A C K A is the same thing as N***ER but i just dont think whites take it as offensively as blacks do..... p.s- i am not a racist
 11 years ago '04        #188
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$13,403 | Props total: 746 746
Eminem has been lost any kind of ghetto card he maybe once had. Blacks just ain't got his back or care about him. He's dug his own hole. He's like Linkan Park to us. He might as well throw on a white hood. Or just retire. Because there is no reparing his rep with blacks. And fu*k all the white boys in here acting like they on Eminem's personal defense team. You guys will turn your back on evidence and defend any of his fu*k ups.

THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE OF ALL THIS.....DO YOU PEOPLE RELIZE HIS FAMILY IS NOT WEALTHLY AND IM SURE THEYRE DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY, THE ONLY EVIDENCE THERE IS OF HIM USING THAT LANGUAGE IS THE TAPE THE SOURCE PUT OUT OVER A YEAR AGO.....im not riding his d*ck just dont get how all you people can hate when you dont even have any proof....you just jump on anything you can to try and put this man down because he is white and you hate the fact that he was the main frame in mainstreem/any sort of hip hop for the past 7 years......
 08-24-2005, 03:40 PM         #189
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
persuazion

The point that he was rapping it is the most fu*ked up part! And he wasn't a 5 year old brainless child. He was old enough to know the sh*t he was doing. If you believe his bullsh*t story he was atleast 16-17 years old. And at the most early 20's. That's not a baby whichever age you believe. If you racist at that age chances are you will always be racist. And that's a fact. Yes anyone can change. But how am I supposed to believe he's changed when this motherfu*ker is always lying.

First his story was I never use this word. Then tapes prove other wise. So he changed his story oh well I never use it, it was just I was mad at a black girlfriend. Then everyone who ever knew him all say no girlfriend ever existed. He even drops the court case(he filed to clear his name), days before all the people who knew him and a private eye were to come to court and give statements contradicting his story. And then tapes of audio from concerts come out in 2000 with him screaming the N word. So how has he changed and relises the error of his ways if he's yelling, a word he says he never uses, at age 30. Does that make sense? And now this, another song. So what the phony black girlfriend payed him another visit?

I mean he might have changed but what's even more disturbing to me is the lack of respect for blacks through out. He couldn't even get in front of a camera. He ran from this like a guilty bi*ch. Releases written statements, wont answer any questions about it, will deny a interview if your going to ask him about the racist tapes. That's why this sh*t will never go away. Because he wont address it head on. Too many contray stories and hiding going on by him. For a man who's made millions off a black artfrom he's shown 0 respect for blacks through out all this. He owed us more then the chicken sh*t aproach he's given. He's basically saying fu*k you niqqers get over it. :thumbsdow

Last edited by heavyweight83; 08-24-2005 at 03:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #190
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,745 | Props total: 83 83
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty damn sure a radio station in Detroit didn't just sit back and let him say N*gger "repeatedly"......
 08-24-2005, 03:55 PM         #191
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty damn sure a radio station in Detroit didn't just sit back and let him say N*gger "repeatedly"......
where does it say a radio station played it? Read carefully it says the uncle played it for the reporter who wrote this piece.
 08-25-2005, 11:19 PM         #192
bigteezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C R A C K A is the same thing as N***ER but i just dont think whites take it as offensively as blacks do..... p.s- i am not a racist
How in the hell are they the same thing, did we force you to go to Africa and work from cant see morning to cant see night! Did we make you forget your religion your native tongue your history hell no! The word ??**ka comes from the slave master use of a bull whip on his slaves (key word slaves), The word n***er is used by (some) whites to mean we are less than human! So thats why most black ppl will beat yo a.ss for using it !....................im out PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bigteezy; 08-25-2005 at 11:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #193
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 heavyweight83 said:
persuazion

The point that he was rapping it is the most fu*ked up part! And he wasn't a 5 year old brainless child. He was old enough to know the sh*t he was doing. If you believe his bullsh*t story he was atleast 16-17 years old. And at the most early 20's. That's not a baby whichever age you believe. If you racist at that age chances are you will always be racist. And that's a fact. Yes anyone can change. But how am I supposed to believe he's changed when this motherfu*ker is always lying.

First his story was I never use this word. Then tapes prove other wise. So he changed his story oh well I never use it, it was just I was mad at a black girlfriend. Then everyone who ever knew him all say no girlfriend ever existed. He even drops the court case(he filed to clear his name), days before all the people who knew him and a private eye were to come to court and give statements contradicting his story. And then tapes of audio from concerts come out in 2000 with him screaming the N word. So how has he changed and relises the error of his ways if he's yelling, a word he says he never uses, at age 30. Does that make sense? And now this, another song. So what the phony black girlfriend payed him another visit?

I mean he might have changed but what's even more disturbing to me is the lack of respect for blacks through out. He couldn't even get in front of a camera. He ran from this like a guilty bi*ch. Releases written statements, wont answer any questions about it, will deny a interview if your going to ask him about the racist tapes. That's why this sh*t will never go away. Because he wont address it head on. Too many contray stories and hiding going on by him. For a man who's made millions off a black artfrom he's shown 0 respect for blacks through out all this. He owed us more then the chicken sh*t aproach he's given. He's basically saying fu*k you niqqers get over it. :thumbsdow
Im sayin......what he did is the equivalent to a black dude whos dressed in country western gear,and who cuts out and idolizes pics of Garth Brooks, sing a country western song about hating crackers and white girls....how could you take it so serious?...obviously is was some dumb sh*t to say and he said it for whatever stupid a.ss reasons he did...but people are makin it out like he made racist flyers and they found white robes in his closet.....cmon man....I respect ya opinion on it though cuz maybe Id feel different if I was black...but the only black dudes Ive ever seen actually say hes a racist and he owes us an apology are the ones on the internet...I guess the blacks I know really dont give a sh*t about it...I first heard about the sh*t through one of my black friends at work who came up and told me about it...he was like that was some fu*ked up sh*t he said....but he was more laughin about how he was rappin all sh*tty on it...
 11 years ago '04        #194
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 234 234
if u aint black dont even commnent on this
 08-26-2005, 12:10 AM         #195
dyce09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Articles from 2002 just google the first line and you get the link
 11 years ago '04        #196
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 dyce09 said:
Articles from 2002 just google the first line and you get the link
oh sh*t people was actin like this just happened last week or some sh*t?? and why is there only one site about it that comes up??

Last edited by persuazion; 08-26-2005 at 12:48 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #197
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1 1
you can really tell who is white in this thread and who is black. All I got to say in fu*k eminem. dudes been doing hateful sh*t ever since he came out he's always been light weight racist too me alot of you have just been too blind to notice.
 11 years ago '04        #198
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
^^ok...
 08-26-2005, 12:54 AM         #199
IT'S ME 45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hit The Propz And I Got U Back
 11 years ago '04        #200
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:
oh sh*t [WEBSITE LINK] people was actin like this just happened last week or some sh*t?? and why is there only one site about it that comes up??
And that link, for the Mtro Times...that's a Detroit paper...well, it's not really a newspaper...I forget the actual name for what it is. But it's a free paper that you can just pick up downtown and in the suburbs. Half of it is ads for clubs. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacements still have issues with overheating..
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
262 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy