squad up!

Eminem's uncle airs him out. Claims he's a liar and used the N Word

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2006, 03:42 AM         #226
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what color you are....people only have as much power as you give them...in life period...if you allow them to effect your mood or actions by words then you already lost..i was taught by one of the queens i build with cece...people(in general) will hate you...talk about you..tell you that you cant do this or that...because...they are envious of you...or scared to try for themselves so they try to hold you back...to try to keep you on there level...but you go well beyond that and stand up proud to be who you are.....and show them who and what you are..show them that they will respect you....no matter what...and if they physically try to pose a threat then...handle yours....and thats something i hold dear to me.....and really..i dont care about a mans color to be honest....i judge on a indivual basis....we all have different cultures and customs..and ways of life to a degree..and i respect each to his own...when it comes to dating...i love a sista..who is strong like my mother...with queen like qualities...who understands my culture and my customs and we can build on many different things...but...i dont have a problem..with interacial dating or anything i think its cool...people love who they love...and i think its beautiful....this is just my outlook on the world....end of the day we all eat..sleep shyt...die..go to heaven...so..we are way more than just our physical essence...but yal build on that..im out of this one...its a shame to me its 2006 going into 2007...we still on things that happen in the past...and when i say this.i aint speaking for everyone im just speaking on the non sense shyt i hear about.i hear...white cats talk about...brothaz taking there chicks..and think we all...steal and sell drugs and are k!llers...brothaz cry about slavery...and blame the white man for this and that..truth is we put them in slavery first...karma catches up...im a brotha but the truth is the truth...its about self...and what you gonna do on a day to day basis....we gotta learn from the generations before us...look how they turned out...?...lol...do yal wanna end up in the same..or do yal wanna advace...we all live in this world together...we better learn to respect one another....and build toward the future....you never know what the messiah has in store for us..shyt...just take a look at the big picture...

Last edited by J_Rey; 08-10-2006 at 03:55 AM..

08-10-2006, 04:06 AM         #227
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people constantly want to crucify Eminem for stuff he said as a nieve teenager? Probably the same people who preached how people should get second chances and could redeem themselves when Tookie Williams was about to get executed. I guess in the rap community we can forgive a convicted k!ller and the founder of the Crips and claim he redeemed himself by making a couple of childrens books and giving a couple anti-gang speeches but we can't forgive a guy who might have simply said some things in the past that he regrets. Probably because one's black and the other's white? Na...couldn't be.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-10-2006 at 04:34 AM..

12 years ago '06        #228
Boondocks 
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 10 10
Em's whole I hate my mom image just died

12 years ago '04        #229
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
if u are black and defendin eminem u lost

12 years ago '06        #230
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
Well It's time for a reality Check ppl.

This news story came out in 2003 right after Zino Brought out the tapes of Em as a 15 year old raping and using the N word.
Since then The Aunt and Uncle that Em built the house for have dropped the lawsuit of their own accord.

The freestyle in question was one Zino released with an issue of the source on CD in april of 2004 bringing the total of proven songs to 3 (One song was proven as a fake and was quitely dismissed) And how could he have truly been a racist if Proof was also a part of the group Sole Intent after him and Em met.
And Im sure at the time it was ok for Em to use it as him and Proof grew close in a "Tearm of Enderment" kind of way.

Like any other person That rhymes along with any rap record im sure the word "n*gga" will be said as it is a part of the record, and most likely spoken mutiple times...

As for the Radio freestyle... now honestly in a radio studio in Detroit that played rap music if the freestyle in question was really racist don't you think the DJ/Enginer/Program director (Most likely a black staff) would have cut the mic off and thrown him out of the studio?
The slang version of the N Word is used in so many records that at the time with Em persuing to be a rapper it probibly wasn't really explained to him that a white person using the word even in it's slang form was wrong.

Come on ppl you have a brain use it and see through the lies that the media feeds you on a daily basis!

12 years ago '05        #231
_Player2 279 heat pts279
space
space
$15,046 | Props total: 14716 14716
 fu*ker said
Why do people constantly want to crucify Eminem for stuff he said as a nieve teenager? Probably the same people who preached how people should get second chances and could redeem themselves when Tookie Williams was about to get executed. I guess in the rap community we can forgive a convicted k!ller and the founder of the Crips and claim he redeemed himself by making a couple of childrens books and giving a couple anti-gang speeches but we can't forgive a guy who might have simply said some things in the past that he regrets. Probably because one's black and the other's white? Na...couldn't be.
Props, but how you gonna be a Laker fan in Portland, Kobe k!lled yall.

08-10-2006, 09:50 AM         #232
CommonKweli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about his life he still would have gotten a record deal regardless cuz dre thought he was hot

12 years ago '05        #233
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Detroit is a predominantly black city. If he grew up there, he wouldn't be using that word period. Anytime someone gets money, if the family isn't cashing in, they wanna trash his name. It happens with everyone. Look at Game and his brother Big Fase 100, same sh*t. The jealousy always comes out eventually. People change when you get some dough, i've seen it myself, not from fam, but from friends. WHen you got you sh*t together, and they don't, they stop fu*kin' wit you, why? cuz they're so mad at themselves and jealous that they can't stand you no more. fu*k FRIENDS AND FAMILY. You enter this world alone, and you get buried alone. I'm not trippin'.

08-10-2006, 10:18 AM         #234
William  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said
Nelson plays a tape from an early Detroit radio freestyle Em performed called “Word To Allah,” in which he repeatedly uses the word “N*GGER.”

its was kinda believeable til this......

da fu*k makes yaw think that a D radio station would play a white boys freestyle wit him sayin nig'r in it.... sh*t like that dont ride here

think!

by the way... all white people say nig'r... get over it

"want me ta watch my mouth how? " _Em

Last edited by William; 08-10-2006 at 10:19 AM..

08-10-2006, 10:34 AM         #235
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said
who gives a fu*k
I CO-SIGN THIS MOTHAfu*kA

12 years ago '04        #236
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 286 286
that's one fu*ked up family

12 years ago '06        #237
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 rhymespitter84 said
yall are gay for defending this sh*t.

fu*k songs, im tired of hearing this racist sh*t form him. the black girls sh*t was funny, but now im startin to get pissed off.

Am I so scared of you... you a true Homo for that little comment you left in my rep... You should change you name to Cumspitter you fu*kin f*got

12 years ago '05        #238
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
i doubt hes a racist but i do believe his past is fabricated much like most rappers

08-10-2006, 01:44 PM         #239
BjHHH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that crazy

12 years ago '06        #240
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 226 226
wow to this story....

12 years ago '05        #241
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 51 51
 William said

da fu*k makes yaw think that a D radio station would play a white boys freestyle wit him sayin nig'r in it.... sh*t like that dont ride here

think!

end thread. . stop being fu*king idiots and use your fu*king heads

08-10-2006, 02:01 PM         #242
Bullet Proof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by William

think!

please close the thread.

08-10-2006, 02:33 PM         #243
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody really knows whats going on. sh*t if I was white and black folks whupped my a.ss everywhere I went, I'd be a racist too. But that don't mean he's a racist now.

12 years ago '04        #244
J.BEEZY 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,790 | Props total: 3794 3794
if that song was on Detroit radio we all wouldve heard it by now

12 years ago '04        #245
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
damn i read allo that sh*t & got down to change the page & its at 17 pages so i go & check when it was posted, like 2 weeks shy of a year ago???who dug this sh*t up...i really dont believe em is a racist, then hey maybe who knows but the fact of the matter is, u cant really say he is now, ur prolly a known em hater if u believe it...this guys is comin to the defense of his own sister in this, thats what that is

ps...im not even a em fan, i like alot of his older sh*t but after that last album im turned off

08-10-2006, 04:48 PM         #246
THA-CO-REBEL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KEEPING IT ALL THE WAY REAL I COULD GIVE A fu*k HE SAYS THE "N" WORD BECAUSE MOST OF THESE CRACKERS USE IT ANY WAY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

08-10-2006, 05:30 PM         #247
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k cares about sh*t that went on before most of you knew how to spell?

08-20-2006, 04:31 AM         #248
guncity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k who cares if he use's the word n*gga doesn't most r*pers use the word n*gga. this thread is fu*king dumb!!! and befor someone says anything im black my self and i still dont give a crap!!! EMINEM AND AFTERMATH ALL DAY!!!

Last edited by guncity; 08-20-2006 at 04:32 AM..

12 years ago '04        #249
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k eminems f*g a.ss

12 years ago '04        #250
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
lol at that black guy not caring some1 who is probably related 2 his old slave master sayin n*gga ...

U r a fu*king CHUMP ...

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
879 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
156 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
57 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
72 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
42 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Let’s Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
52 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
28 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
50 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
15 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
150 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
35 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
32 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
59 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
9 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
50 comments
7 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - MD comptroller calls Nati Light 77-pk irresponsible, it encourages bi..
23 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
54 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - pennsylvania couple hoarded more than 250 snakes alligators and sku..
3 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
14 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 audio inside Young Buck Still Copping Pleas With The T@anny
30 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Dun Language
Rule 336
BallDontLie
stogz
Arson
Ace dealer
Rico23
G.W.
Lonny Breaux
FireBeats
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
baddie
blah blah blah
Take Care
Affectz
suavehooper
cluckaluck
Rule 336
TheLastNonEarth
marcusaka50

most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside The wall
96 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
52 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
“Cap” Responds To Pusha T
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
349 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy