Jada says south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 10:03 AM         #101
N.W.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jadakiss is a jealous ninja turtle

the south > jadkiss
 11 years ago '04        #102
flizy 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 0 0
 Myworld82 said:
When people listen to rap, they listen to instrumentation first, which is the beat, that's what get's people going. Rap is not built for acapellas, unless it's freestyling, and nobody wants to hear a whole album of that.
^^^ main reason i cant listen to NY sh*t...dont wanna hear no tight lyrics over no wack a.ss beat
 08-22-2005, 10:11 AM         #103
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flizy said:
yall n*ggas need to understand that we dont give a fu*k what u say..we still gonna be bumpin this sh*t,south n*ggas still gonna be droppin cd's and gettin paid...i dont even see what all tha hate is about...if u dont like the music dont bump it...its that easy...i only like 1 n*gga from NY <Nas> but u dont see me makin 3 threads a day about NY n*ggas...i guess its just what NY n*ggas do...hate
:iagree:
 11 years ago '05        #104
D-Clutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,074 | Props total: 269 269
Jadakiss is right imo
 08-22-2005, 10:15 AM         #105
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k cares what Jada Pinkett-Smith thinks about hip-hop.

/LP smirks & walks away
 11 years ago '04        #106
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 348 348
Y doesnt n e 1 from the south ever give juve his props is what i never get? Juve help change ppl to the bounce music, if it wasnt for him there would have never been a cash money in the mainstream and Weezy wouldnt have no carear
 08-22-2005, 12:11 PM         #107
Bsktballa20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 11 years ago '04        #108
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
Really Because Styles First Single is a fu*kin lil jon beat so whatever d-block can take shots at g-unit for selling out but there just playing themselves if they try to keep up with trends and have mariah carey hooks....fu*k that
 08-22-2005, 12:22 PM         #109
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off theres a diff between pop, soft, and meaningful.....im surprised u nas d!ck suckers aint realize this

in ur eyes nas is meaningful when really hes just soft and a queer that liks lil kids

jadakiss on the other hand may bring u mariah carey on the hook or a slow beat but as he said his lyrics to the songs > anything out today

50cent is soft and pop hes just tryin to make money if 50 wanted to he prolly could drop a good album again but he wont

so RIP G-Unit

- mortal
 08-22-2005, 01:36 PM         #110
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all when you fu*king write a fu*king fake quote up, at least make sure the sh*t is fu*king spelled right, jesus fu*king christ.
Second of all, Jadakiss has stomped 50 Cent into a curb, come back, restomped him into a curb and then kicked the top of his head off down the street.
Also to the chap that sad Jadakiss is pop, you have to be out of your fu*king mind. 50 Cent's last album was all fu*king pop, how do you think he was able to sell so many records? He's a fu*king sellout bi*ch who should be shot in the street. fu*k him and his bullsh*t.
Also, why would he say something like that about the south when his crew raps with people like Young Jeezy.
Get the fu*k out of here with this misinformed bullsh*t.

All you fu*king 50 cent d!ckriders can go impale your fu*king selves.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 348 348
The funniest thing about this is that 90% of the time Jada is on a track with a Southern artist they lyrically outshine him
 11 years ago '05        #112
caliblacc 
space
space
$905 | Props total: 18 18
 logicalkid said:
Source: The next level

Jason Phillps aka Jada Kiss or Mr. Raspy grew up in Yonkers, New York. Growing up as an only child Jason discribes himself as being a good kid from a solid family structure. A surprising start for an industry flooded with broken hom, battle scarred kids who have to overcome poverty, drugs, and violence just to survive. Rhyming since 8 or 9 years old, he staarted out freestyling and snapping on kids in the neighborhood. Early influences for Jada included artists such as Run DMC, The Fat Boys, Grand Puba, and later Kool G Rap, Nas, Jay-Z, and the Notorious B.I.G. When asked about the direction of Hip-Hop Jada was philosophical about it. "The face of Hip-hop changes like every 2 months, cuz the game is up for grabs right now" It wasn't lost on him that with the current care takers of the Hip-hop, The Dirty South has a heavy grip. "The Dirty is 90/10, 90 percent beat 10 percent lyrics, and up top we're used to rhyming to break beats or DJ cuts so more importance is given to lyrical content. More importantly today in Hip-Hop you gotta have a good story. Something that will lend credibility to the image you or the label is trying to sell. I been in the game when it was Pac, B.I.G, Nas, and Hova and I still maintained."
SHIII IT'S THE TRUTH NO DISREPECT
 11 years ago '04        #113
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 flizy said:
yall n*ggas need to understand that we dont give a fu*k what u say..we still gonna be bumpin this sh*t,south n*ggas still gonna be droppin cd's and gettin paid...i dont even see what all tha hate is about...if u dont like the music dont bump it...its that easy...i only like 1 n*gga from NY <Nas> but u dont see me makin 3 threads a day about NY n*ggas...i guess its just what NY n*ggas do...hate
Basically. NYC n*ggas are known to hate like lil girls and act mad hollywood. Not ALL but alot as you can tell from boxden. Plus its hard to take 92% of the people here serious because they have know idea what they're talking about.

Lets get real, NONE of these n*ggas against the South in this topic can even name 10 Southern rappers.

Last edited by Banxxx; 08-22-2005 at 01:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #114
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 killababi said:
ill name 21
ying yang twins
scrappy
young sleezy
pretty ricky
mike jones
david banner
lil jon
TI SO OVER RATED aint said nuthin 2 luda after he smashed him on stomp
wacko
skip
baby
3 6 mafia dem my n*ggas but lyrics arent hot
jacki o
fam lay he ok but lyrically he aint there
nelly
chingy
murphy lee
fat bastard
tum tum
big tuck
trillville
all dem otha screw
Any of yall notice that 90 percent of the n*ggas on this list have had videos in the 2 years? This n*gga just proved my point. You n*ggas can't speak on the South because the majority of your Southern knowledge comes from Tv and the radio. But yall just know that you're right

These threads are honestly stupid and pointless but I love to see the ignorant post
 08-22-2005, 02:30 PM         #115
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats with the hatred against the south??..man they on top....get over it!

in time it will be the East then the West, Midwest And South in the end....its a cycle...

South On Top.......
 11 years ago '05        #116
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
jada is right..
 08-22-2005, 02:41 PM         #117
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a fu*k about none of this east coast/south bullsh*t, but really, that n*gga weezy is better than anybody from NY right now.DOnt hate just my opinion.
 11 years ago '05        #118
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,440 | Props total: 292 292
ive never seen so many n*ggas hate on the south or some many post about the south. sh*t atleast we stay in the spotlight wheter bad or good shows you how bad we runnin things
 11 years ago '04        #119
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 11 11
Very True....But Luda,TI,Outkast,Goodie Mobb,Scarface,Da Backwuds, Are Mc's.......Too Bad Bullsh*t Like Lil Jon and the BME Click Etc.Etc. Make The South Look Stupid.
 08-22-2005, 03:00 PM         #120
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
fu*k gAyTL
fucc u d!ckhead. BATTLE ME, ILL MERC U AND I WAS BORN RAISED AND STILL IZ IN THA SOUF bi*ch!!!!! BATTLE ME!!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 08-22-2005 at 03:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago