Jada says south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics

most viewed right now
 163
Video inside Cam'ron blesses his baby mother. Baby mother situations usually aren't ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
116 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 135
Video inside Quavo and Travis Scott almost fight in intense basketball game
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Look at this ungrateful b*tch
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #81
flizy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,090 | Props total: 17 17
@ this thread...n*ggas swangin from Jada's nuts like a mufu*ka
 13 years ago '04        #82
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,800 | Props total: 3126 3126
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
explain why J hood has been out for 65,000 years and still hasnt come out with an album
CAUSE HE LOYAL D BLOCK BEEN LABEL HOPPIN AND THEY GOT A HOME NOW WHERE THEY MAKIN REAL MONEY SO STOP HATIN AND OHH YEA HE ONLY REALLY BEEN OUT OFFICIALLY FOR 4 YRS BUT BEEN RUNNIN WIT D BLOCK SINCE HE WAS 14
 13 years ago '05        #83
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,571 | Props total: 920 920
everyone>jada
 08-22-2005, 09:39 AM         #84
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
My stupidity? who says a n*gga can spit in german? who does that

let me explain more in depth for your stupid a.ss

the line wasnt meant to be taken seriously...ever heard of sarcasm

its saying that LIL WAYNE can spit his worst sh*t and it will still be HOTTER than all those nobody's

J HOOD with D BLOCK and still cant push an album ...why?
 13 years ago '04        #85
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,800 | Props total: 3126 3126
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
yo, i dont even know what the fu*k your talking about
SUM RADIO BATTLE WIT CASS N SUM n*gga NAMED J YOUNG THEY TRIED TA CHEAT CASS AND HE STILL k!llE DUNNY
 08-22-2005, 09:40 AM         #86
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rather be a fan of a rapper who puts out albums than wait 15 years for a rapper to drop an album
 08-22-2005, 09:40 AM         #87
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
SUM RADIO BATTLE WIT CASS N SUM n*gga NAMED J YOUNG THEY TRIED TA CHEAT CASS AND HE STILL k!llE DUNNY

ok, so???

cass is an ovverated rapper anyway


come to think, i dont even think he is ovverated

people seem to think hes wack anyway


Last edited by ItsDaCarter20; 08-22-2005 at 09:41 AM..
 08-22-2005, 09:41 AM         #88
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
everyone>jada
Mike Jones > Jada
 13 years ago '04        #89
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,800 | Props total: 3126 3126
 mattdogg444 said:
everyone>jada
THIS GUY IS FROM CANADA AND HIS NAME MATT DOGG DONT GET MORE GANGSTA THAN THAT.. JADA IS ARGUABLY TOP 5 DOA BUT MOST DEFINATELY TOP 10
 13 years ago '04        #90
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,800 | Props total: 3126 3126
 bigdut1213 said:
Mike Jones > Jada
SUCK IT EASY HOMIE
 13 years ago '04        #91
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,800 | Props total: 3126 3126
Yo Its Too Many n*ggas Sayin Dumb sh*t In Here Im Out Yall n*ggas Need Ta Take Dem d!cks Out Ya a.ss
 13 years ago '04        #92
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
wow jada was being nice i woulda said like 98% beats 2% lyrics
 08-22-2005, 09:45 AM         #93
lishbone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here we go again, I don't like jada, i think his CD's suck, but thats my own thoughts...sh*t in fact most east coast rap to me nowadays just bores me..But i see alot of people like jada, and theres nothign wrong with that, but lets be real here, just because your feeling one coast or regions music, why try and hate....Jada wouldn't be sh*t here in Houston because he doesn't have the flow or the language we use down here, just like a Cham, sh*t or any screw music up north might just get sh*tted on, it's just what we listen to or grow up on..soo fu*k give me a fu*king grey tape, and let me lay back and listen to some fat pat.............
 13 years ago '04        #94
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,800 | Props total: 3126 3126
 urban[D]ox said:
wow jada was being nice i woulda said like 98% beats 2% lyrics
WOW somebody who kno what the f*ck dey talkin bout
 08-22-2005, 09:48 AM         #95
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
SUCK IT EASY HOMIE
You suck me, beautiful bandit , you are straight homo status, you suck more Dipset c*ck than DipsetEastside
 08-22-2005, 09:48 AM         #96
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
WOW somebody who kno what the f*ck dey talkin bout

100% of the best rappers in the EAST are either retired or dead
 13 years ago '04        #97
flizy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,090 | Props total: 17 17
yall n*ggas need to understand that we dont give a fu*k what u say..we still gonna be bumpin this sh*t,south n*ggas still gonna be droppin cd's and gettin paid...i dont even see what all tha hate is about...if u dont like the music dont bump it...its that easy...i only like 1 n*gga from NY <Nas> but u dont see me makin 3 threads a day about NY n*ggas...i guess its just what NY n*ggas do...hate
 08-22-2005, 09:49 AM         #98
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lishbone said:
here we go again, I don't like jada, i think his CD's suck, but thats my own thoughts...sh*t in fact most east coast rap to me nowadays just bores me..But i see alot of people like jada, and theres nothign wrong with that, but lets be real here, just because your feeling one coast or regions music, why try and hate....Jada wouldn't be sh*t here in Houston because he doesn't have the flow or the language we use down here, just like a Cham, sh*t or any screw music up north might just get sh*tted on, it's just what we listen to or grow up on..soo fu*k give me a fu*king grey tape, and let me lay back and listen to some fat pat.............
true Texas n*gga
 13 years ago '04        #99
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 144 144
 killababi said:
ill name 11 n*ggas without an album out
JR WRITER
J HOOD
STACK BUNDLES
40 CAL
HITCHCOCK (A TEAM)
RANSOME (A TEAM)
Billy Bathgate
Cory GUnz
HELL RELL
Lupe Fiasco
Bump J
and here go 5 wit albums out and i aint gon name any legends
JOE BUDDEN (some ppl too stupid 2 think when they listen then run 2 hate on him)
Clipse
Fabolous
Bleek
Kanye West
How are you gonna put Clipse on the south list and then put em on yours to prove the east got better rappers, dumbass? You just proved the sh*t for the south.

Oh yeah, get it right, Chingy, Murphy Lee, and Nelly are not from the south!!!!! They are from the midwest. And so is Kanye West, so don't use him for your arguement.

Truth is, I like Jadakiss for the most part. But you are not gonna tell me either one of his albums are good from beginning song to end song, i'm sorry. When people listen to rap, they listen to instrumentation first, which is the beat, that's what get's people going. Rap is not built for acapellas, unless it's freestyling, and nobody wants to hear a whole album of that. Wonder why Jay did so well, he had the lyrics AND the beats. He understood that. Now if we can only get the rest to understand it.
 08-22-2005, 10:02 AM         #100
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Truth is, I like Jadakiss for the most part. But you are not gonna tell me either one of his albums are good from beginning song to end song, i'm sorry. When people listen to rap, they listen to instrumentation first, which is the beat, that's what get's people going. Rap is not built for acapellas, unless it's freestyling, and nobody wants to hear a whole album of that. Wonder why Jay did so well, he had the lyrics AND the beats. He understood that. Now if we can only get the rest to understand it.
Finally someone with some real talk, let's get it!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 94
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
319 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA LeBron once again visits the Magic City
80 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Super Human Strength
37 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Nate Robinson tearing up the Big 3 almost fights
79 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Jun 21 - Kim Dotcom with a special message
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy