most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 09:13 AM         #61
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
nooo not really that was they first deal when they left they took less money and yea he really is rite about the south even tho im tired of hearin them same damn 808 drums with the same patterns

and you think IM not tired of hearing SPED OF VOICES in music that sound like the SMURFS, samples a.ss bullsh*t.....
 11 years ago '04        #62
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 1255 1255
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
how can you MISS Lil wayne who is HOTTER than 90% of the rappers in the EAST COAST, and BG , or JUVENILE

there's more your just not lookin hard enough
i was namin wack n*ggas and oh yea lil wayne is WACK n*gga is sooo over rated and how the fu*k he better than 90% of east coast n*ggas get da fu*k outta here dunny bg been my n*gga 4 a while and juve ill give it to u but do u see all dem ova n*ggas names theyre wack jada was rite the south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics its all wack they dont say nothin and get on a good beat and get a hit record LOOK AT EM U KNO ITS TRUE OHH YEA I 4 GOT TO PUT J KWON ON THAT WACK LIST
 11 years ago '04        #63
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
and you think IM not tired of hearing SPED OF VOICES in music that sound like the SMURFS, samples a.ss bullsh*t.....
that aint every east coast song so shut it up dunny.. name 10 songs in rotation now who got sped up samples.. and yea u talkin like the south dont sample
lil jon samples and dont give credit do i need 2 upload the REAL lovers and friends or wat about the grand finale sample he aint give no credit for it da brat used da same sample on unrestricted and how many sped up samples do u hear on that new kanye 1 what about that new jim jones or even the more than music album 1 yo u gotta c*m at me harder den dat im a TRUE hip hop ologist u just anotha DIDDY d*ckridin watevas hot at the moment
 08-22-2005, 09:20 AM         #64
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
i was namin wack n*ggas and oh yea lil wayne is WACK n*gga is sooo over rated and how the fu*k he better than 90% of east coast n*ggas get da fu*k outta here dunny bg been my n*gga 4 a while and juve ill give it to u but do u see all dem ova n*ggas names theyre wack jada was rite the south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics its all wack they dont say nothin and get on a good beat and get a hit record LOOK AT EM U KNO ITS TRUE OHH YEA I 4 GOT TO PUT J KWON ON THAT WACK LIST

please name 5 rappers better than better than Lil wayne
 08-22-2005, 09:21 AM         #65
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
that aint every east coast song so shut it up dunny.. name 10 songs in rotation now who got sped up samples.. and yea u talkin like the south dont sample
lil jon samples and dont give credit do i need 2 upload the REAL lovers and friends or wat about the grand finale sample he aint give no credit for it da brat used da same sample on unrestricted and how many sped up samples do u hear on that new kanye 1 what about that new jim jones or even the more than music album 1 yo u gotta c*m at me harder den dat im a TRUE hip hop ologist u just anotha DIDDY d*ckridin watevas hot at the moment

HAHA your retarded...
 11 years ago '04        #66
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
please name 5 rappers better than better than Lil wayne
ill name 11 n*ggas without an album out
JR WRITER
J HOOD
STACK BUNDLES
40 CAL
HITCHCOCK (A TEAM)
RANSOME (A TEAM)
Billy Bathgate
Cory GUnz
HELL RELL
Lupe Fiasco
Bump J
and here go 5 wit albums out and i aint gon name any legends
JOE BUDDEN (some ppl too stupid 2 think when they listen then run 2 hate on him)
Clipse
Fabolous
Bleek
Kanye West

Last edited by killababi; 08-22-2005 at 09:30 AM..
 08-22-2005, 09:24 AM         #67
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
ill name 5 n*ggas without an album out
JR WRITER
J HOOD
STACK BUNDLES
HITCHCOCK (A TEAM)
RANSOME (A TEAM)

hahah J HOOD,

why are u mentioning n*ggaz that cant even get to the PRO LEVEL , these n*ggaz still in COLLEGE while LIL WAYNE lookin to sign MULTI MILLION DOLLA deals with the ROC,,,,,,,,,LIL WAYNE is 10 times hotter than those n*ggaz, he can spit sh*t in GERMAN and still be hotter than those nobody's you just named
 08-22-2005, 09:24 AM         #68
sozeradio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Source: The next level

Jason Phillps aka Jada Kiss or Mr. Raspy grew up in Yonkers, New York. Growing up as an only child Jason discribes himself as being a good kid from a solid family structure. A surprising start for an industry flooded with broken hom, battle scarred kids who have to overcome poverty, drugs, and violence just to survive. Rhyming since 8 or 9 years old, he staarted out freestyling and snapping on kids in the neighborhood. Early influences for Jada included artists such as Run DMC, The Fat Boys, Grand Puba, and later Kool G Rap, Nas, Jay-Z, and the Notorious B.I.G. When asked about the direction of Hip-Hop Jada was philosophical about it. "The face of Hip-hop changes like every 2 months, cuz the game is up for grabs right now" It wasn't lost on him that with the current care takers of the Hip-hop, The Dirty South has a heavy grip. "The Dirty is 90/10, 90 percent beat 10 percent lyrics, and up top we're used to rhyming to break beats or DJ cuts so more importance is given to lyrical content. More importantly today in Hip-Hop you gotta have a good story. Something that will lend credibility to the image you or the label is trying to sell. I been in the game when it was Pac, B.I.G, Nas, and Hova and I still maintained."
But nowadays its the same alot of places and not just the south. Even R&B cats trying to tdrive their music through beats. Game is wack right now and it needs to be put back into place.
 11 years ago '04        #69
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
hahah J HOOD,

why are u mentioning n*ggaz that cant even get to the PRO LEVEL , these n*ggaz still in COLLEGE while LIL WAYNE lookin to sign MULTI MILLION DOLLA deals with the ROC,,,,,,,,,LIL WAYNE is 10 times hotter than those n*ggaz, he can spit sh*t in GERMAN and still be hotter than those nobody's you just named
r u stupid who cares if he hot he aint fu*kin wit nun of them let dem n*ggas battle and see who go home cryin LIL WAYNE IS FAKE DUNNY SHOT HIS SELF FRONTIN LIKE HE HARD IN A MIRROR PRACTICIN BEIN A GANGSTA GET OUTTA HERE DUN
 08-22-2005, 09:28 AM         #70
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hooksword said:
Chamillionaire, T.I., Lil Wayne, Bun B, Ludacris, Andre 3000, Curren$y, Mac, Scarface, Eightball>>>>>>>>>>Jadakiss
You forgot to add B.G., Soulja Slim and Field Mob to the people better than Jada
 11 years ago '04        #71
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
hahah J HOOD,

cuz im showin u that n*ggas who grindin is k!llin wayne AND BTW MY n*gga STACK IS WORKIN ON PLENTY OF DEALS RITE NOW AND D BLOCK JUST SIGNED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DEAL WIT KOCH DESERT STORM DOIN DEALS EVERY DAY ohh and dont forget 40 CAL AND HELL RELL
 08-22-2005, 09:30 AM         #72
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
r u stupid who cares if he hot he aint fu*kin wit nun of them let dem n*ggas battle and see who go home cryin LIL WAYNE IS FAKE DUNNY SHOT HIS SELF FRONTIN LIKE HE HARD IN A MIRROR PRACTICIN BEIN A GANGSTA GET OUTTA HERE DUN
what the fu*k is a DUN ?

how do you know LIL WAYNE is fake? , let alone care if he is?

LIL WAYNE lyrics are way more original and new compared to those wack as tired flowin , simple rhymin rappers

Every J HOOD freestyle sounds the same , he has a couple of metaphors but the rest of his sh*t has no meaning. Its like comparing Jayz to Camron
 11 years ago '04        #73
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 348 348
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
hahah J HOOD,

HE SAID HE CAN SPIT IN GERMAN :wow:

Kid r u serious? no1 cares if he could spit in german, no1 wanna listen to that. And i dont keep up wit moves, but im sure baby aint letting Weezy go to know other lable, and the ROC aint no lable to be proud of J Hood nice stop the haten, that 2 post u got his d!ck in ur mouth, n*gga aint got no album and been had a buzz bigger then most cats wit 2 albums

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-22-2005 at 09:31 AM..
 08-22-2005, 09:31 AM         #74
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
cuz im showin u that n*ggas who grindin is k!llin wayne AND BTW MY n*gga STACK IS WORKIN ON PLENTY OF DEALS RITE NOW AND D BLOCK JUST SIGNED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DEAL WIT KOCH DESERT STORM DOIN DEALS EVERY DAY ohh and dont forget 40 CAL AND HELL RELL

explain why J hood has been out for 65,000 years and still hasnt come out with an album
 08-22-2005, 09:32 AM         #75
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
HE SAID HE CAN SPIT IN GERMAN :wow:

Kid r u serious? no1 cares if he could spit in german, no1 wanna listen to that. And i dont keep up wit moves, but im sure baby aint letting Weezy go to know other lable, and the ROC aint no lable to be proud of J Hood nice stop the haten, that 2 post u got his d!ck in ur mouth, n*gga aint got no album and been had a buzz bigger then most cats wit 2 albums

damn ,.,, you just dont get it

you show ur stupidity just by how serious you took that line
 08-22-2005, 09:33 AM         #76
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
That;s real talk fam. I get tired of n*ggas talking about the south aint nothing but beats and n*ggas out the south cant rhyme. n*ggas think because they from up north their opinion is supposed to be the only that that matters. It irks me because true lyricist like Canibus, Rakim, Ras Kass (I know he from the west), Nas, hell Jada find it damn near impossible to complete an album with subperb lyrics and production, then their fans say oh this n*gga sucks or oh this n*gga fell off. U cant have one without the other and still expect people to accept your work masterfully.
:applause: wish I could prop you
 11 years ago '04        #77
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
what the fu*k is a DUN ?

how do you know LIL WAYNE is fake? , let alone care if he is?

LIL WAYNE lyrics are way more original and new compared to those wack as tired flowin , simple rhymin rappers

Every J HOOD freestyle sounds the same , he has a couple of metaphors but the rest of his sh*t has no meaning. Its like comparing Jayz to Camron
I KNO HE FAKE CAUSE HE SHOT HIMSELF FRONTIN LIKE HE WAS SOMEM HE AINT

OMG U ARE OFFICIALLY A d!ckRIDER JAY Z RAPS ABOUT MONEY NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT AND OH YEA EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS BITTEN AND U SAYIN ORIGINALITY HE BIT NAS BIG PAC RAKIM BIG DADDY KANE THE WU KRS 1 MELLE MEL MC SHAN KOOL MOE DEE WHO HASNT HE BITTEN CAM IS NICE STOP HATIN AND WAYNE sh*t AINT NEVER COMPLICATED SIMPLE a.ss MONEY CARS FLOW sh*t IS WACK DUN WAYNE GOT ALL YALL n*ggaS ON HIS d!ck AND OHH YEA ANY n*gga FROM THE SOUTH U PUT UP CASS WILL EAT HIM SO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND fu*k DAT FAKE a.ss BATTLE THEY SET CASS UP WIT ON THE RADIO THEY AINT EVEN TELL THEM THEY WAS BATTLIN JUST SAID DATS UR FIRST ROUND AND CASS STILL k!llED HIM JUST SHOWIN U HOW THEM WACK a.ss SOUTH n*ggaS DO IT
 08-22-2005, 09:36 AM         #78
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
yo yall stupid sayin jada been doin pop he had mariah but still kept it hood on every bar every word every syllable jada aint neva pop get da fuk outta here and i bet the 1s who sayin dat from the suburbs and dont kno shhhhh about da hood
 bigdut1213 said:
'Shorty gettin it in with me....' It doesn't get any more pop than that right there
 11 years ago '04        #79
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 348 348
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
damn ,.,, you just dont get it

you show ur stupidity just by how serious you took that line
My stupidity? who says a n*gga can spit in german? who does that
 08-22-2005, 09:37 AM         #80
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
I KNO HE FAKE CAUSE HE SHOT HIMSELF FRONTIN LIKE HE WAS SOMEM HE AINT

OMG U ARE OFFICIALLY A d!ckRIDER JAY Z RAPS ABOUT MONEY NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT AND OH YEA EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS BITTEN AND U SAYIN ORIGINALITY HE BIT NAS BIG PAC RAKIM BIG DADDY KANE THE WU KRS 1 MELLE MEL MC SHAN KOOL MOE DEE WHO HASNT HE BITTEN CAM IS NICE STOP HATIN AND WAYNE sh*t AINT NEVER COMPLICATED SIMPLE a.ss MONEY CARS FLOW sh*t IS WACK DUN WAYNE GOT ALL YALL n*ggaS ON HIS d!ck AND OHH YEA ANY n*gga FROM THE SOUTH U PUT UP CASS WILL EAT HIM SO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND fu*k DAT FAKE a.ss BATTLE THEY SET CASS UP WIT ON THE RADIO THEY AINT EVEN TELL THEM THEY WAS BATTLIN JUST SAID DATS UR FIRST ROUND AND CASS STILL k!llED HIM JUST SHOWIN U HOW THEM WACK a.ss SOUTH n*ggaS DO IT

yo, i dont even know what the fu*k your talking about
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy