squad up!

Jada says south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #91
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$16,880 | Props total: 3364 3364
Yo Its Too Many n*ggas Sayin Dumb sh*t In Here Im Out Yall n*ggas Need Ta Take Dem d!cks Out Ya a.ss

13 years ago '04        #92
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
wow jada was being nice i woulda said like 98% beats 2% lyrics

08-22-2005, 09:45 AM         #93
lishbone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here we go again, I don't like jada, i think his CD's suck, but thats my own thoughts...sh*t in fact most east coast rap to me nowadays just bores me..But i see alot of people like jada, and theres nothign wrong with that, but lets be real here, just because your feeling one coast or regions music, why try and hate....Jada wouldn't be sh*t here in Houston because he doesn't have the flow or the language we use down here, just like a Cham, sh*t or any screw music up north might just get sh*tted on, it's just what we listen to or grow up on..soo fu*k give me a fu*king grey tape, and let me lay back and listen to some fat pat.............

13 years ago '04        #94
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$16,880 | Props total: 3364 3364
 urban[D]ox said
wow jada was being nice i woulda said like 98% beats 2% lyrics
WOW somebody who kno what the f*ck dey talkin bout

08-22-2005, 09:48 AM         #95
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
SUCK IT EASY HOMIE
You suck me, beautiful bandit , you are straight homo status, you suck more Dipset c*ck than DipsetEastside

08-22-2005, 09:48 AM         #96
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
WOW somebody who kno what the f*ck dey talkin bout

100% of the best rappers in the EAST are either retired or dead

13 years ago '04        #97
flizy 
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 19 19
yall n*ggas need to understand that we dont give a fu*k what u say..we still gonna be bumpin this sh*t,south n*ggas still gonna be droppin cd's and gettin paid...i dont even see what all tha hate is about...if u dont like the music dont bump it...its that easy...i only like 1 n*gga from NY <Nas> but u dont see me makin 3 threads a day about NY n*ggas...i guess its just what NY n*ggas do...hate

08-22-2005, 09:49 AM         #98
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lishbone said
here we go again, I don't like jada, i think his CD's suck, but thats my own thoughts...sh*t in fact most east coast rap to me nowadays just bores me..But i see alot of people like jada, and theres nothign wrong with that, but lets be real here, just because your feeling one coast or regions music, why try and hate....Jada wouldn't be sh*t here in Houston because he doesn't have the flow or the language we use down here, just like a Cham, sh*t or any screw music up north might just get sh*tted on, it's just what we listen to or grow up on..soo fu*k give me a fu*king grey tape, and let me lay back and listen to some fat pat.............
true Texas n*gga

13 years ago '04        #99
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 144 144
 killababi said
ill name 11 n*ggas without an album out
JR WRITER
J HOOD
STACK BUNDLES
40 CAL
HITCHCOCK (A TEAM)
RANSOME (A TEAM)
Billy Bathgate
Cory GUnz
HELL RELL
Lupe Fiasco
Bump J
and here go 5 wit albums out and i aint gon name any legends
JOE BUDDEN (some ppl too stupid 2 think when they listen then run 2 hate on him)
Clipse
Fabolous
Bleek
Kanye West
How are you gonna put Clipse on the south list and then put em on yours to prove the east got better rappers, dumbass? You just proved the sh*t for the south.

Oh yeah, get it right, Chingy, Murphy Lee, and Nelly are not from the south!!!!! They are from the midwest. And so is Kanye West, so don't use him for your arguement.

Truth is, I like Jadakiss for the most part. But you are not gonna tell me either one of his albums are good from beginning song to end song, i'm sorry. When people listen to rap, they listen to instrumentation first, which is the beat, that's what get's people going. Rap is not built for acapellas, unless it's freestyling, and nobody wants to hear a whole album of that. Wonder why Jay did so well, he had the lyrics AND the beats. He understood that. Now if we can only get the rest to understand it.

08-22-2005, 10:02 AM         #100
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said
Truth is, I like Jadakiss for the most part. But you are not gonna tell me either one of his albums are good from beginning song to end song, i'm sorry. When people listen to rap, they listen to instrumentation first, which is the beat, that's what get's people going. Rap is not built for acapellas, unless it's freestyling, and nobody wants to hear a whole album of that. Wonder why Jay did so well, he had the lyrics AND the beats. He understood that. Now if we can only get the rest to understand it.
Finally someone with some real talk, let's get it!

08-22-2005, 10:03 AM         #101
N.W.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jadakiss is a jealous ninja turtle

the south > jadkiss

13 years ago '04        #102
flizy 
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 19 19
 Myworld82 said
When people listen to rap, they listen to instrumentation first, which is the beat, that's what get's people going. Rap is not built for acapellas, unless it's freestyling, and nobody wants to hear a whole album of that.
^^^ main reason i cant listen to NY sh*t...dont wanna hear no tight lyrics over no wack a.ss beat

08-22-2005, 10:11 AM         #103
YoungPimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flizy said
yall n*ggas need to understand that we dont give a fu*k what u say..we still gonna be bumpin this sh*t,south n*ggas still gonna be droppin cd's and gettin paid...i dont even see what all tha hate is about...if u dont like the music dont bump it...its that easy...i only like 1 n*gga from NY <Nas> but u dont see me makin 3 threads a day about NY n*ggas...i guess its just what NY n*ggas do...hate
:iagree:

13 years ago '05        #104
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,335 | Props total: 2297 2297
Jadakiss is right imo

08-22-2005, 10:15 AM         #105
yellowone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k cares what Jada Pinkett-Smith thinks about hip-hop.

/LP smirks & walks away

13 years ago '04        #106
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,442 | Props total: 2747 2747
Y doesnt n e 1 from the south ever give juve his props is what i never get? Juve help change ppl to the bounce music, if it wasnt for him there would have never been a cash money in the mainstream and Weezy wouldnt have no carear

08-22-2005, 12:11 PM         #107
Bsktballa20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props

13 years ago '04        #108
tmontana171 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,495 | Props total: 274 274
Really Because Styles First Single is a fu*kin lil jon beat so whatever d-block can take shots at g-unit for selling out but there just playing themselves if they try to keep up with trends and have mariah carey hooks....fu*k that

08-22-2005, 12:22 PM         #109
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off theres a diff between pop, soft, and meaningful.....im surprised u nas d!ck suckers aint realize this

in ur eyes nas is meaningful when really hes just soft and a queer that liks lil kids

jadakiss on the other hand may bring u mariah carey on the hook or a slow beat but as he said his lyrics to the songs > anything out today

50cent is soft and pop hes just tryin to make money if 50 wanted to he prolly could drop a good album again but he wont

so RIP G-Unit

- mortal

08-22-2005, 01:36 PM         #110
rockho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all when you fu*king write a fu*king fake quote up, at least make sure the sh*t is fu*king spelled right, jesus fu*king christ.
Second of all, Jadakiss has stomped 50 Cent into a curb, come back, restomped him into a curb and then kicked the top of his head off down the street.
Also to the chap that sad Jadakiss is pop, you have to be out of your fu*king mind. 50 Cent's last album was all fu*king pop, how do you think he was able to sell so many records? He's a fu*king sellout bi*ch who should be shot in the street. fu*k him and his bullsh*t.
Also, why would he say something like that about the south when his crew raps with people like Young Jeezy.
Get the fu*k out of here with this misinformed bullsh*t.

All you fu*king 50 cent d!ckriders can go impale your fu*king selves.

13 years ago '04        #111
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,573 | Props total: 1244 1244
The funniest thing about this is that 90% of the time Jada is on a track with a Southern artist they lyrically outshine him

13 years ago '05        #112
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$975 | Props total: 114 114
 logicalkid said
Source: The next level

Jason Phillps aka Jada Kiss or Mr. Raspy grew up in Yonkers, New York. Growing up as an only child Jason discribes himself as being a good kid from a solid family structure. A surprising start for an industry flooded with broken hom, battle scarred kids who have to overcome poverty, drugs, and violence just to survive. Rhyming since 8 or 9 years old, he staarted out freestyling and snapping on kids in the neighborhood. Early influences for Jada included artists such as Run DMC, The Fat Boys, Grand Puba, and later Kool G Rap, Nas, Jay-Z, and the Notorious B.I.G. When asked about the direction of Hip-Hop Jada was philosophical about it. "The face of Hip-hop changes like every 2 months, cuz the game is up for grabs right now" It wasn't lost on him that with the current care takers of the Hip-hop, The Dirty South has a heavy grip. "The Dirty is 90/10, 90 percent beat 10 percent lyrics, and up top we're used to rhyming to break beats or DJ cuts so more importance is given to lyrical content. More importantly today in Hip-Hop you gotta have a good story. Something that will lend credibility to the image you or the label is trying to sell. I been in the game when it was Pac, B.I.G, Nas, and Hova and I still maintained."
SHIII IT'S THE TRUTH NO DISREPECT

13 years ago '04        #113
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 flizy said
Basically. NYC n*ggas are known to hate like lil girls and act mad hollywood. Not ALL but alot as you can tell from boxden. Plus its hard to take 92% of the people here serious because they have know idea what they're talking about.

Lets get real, NONE of these n*ggas against the South in this topic can even name 10 Southern rappers.

Last edited by Banxxx; 08-22-2005 at 01:49 PM..

13 years ago '04        #114
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 killababi said
ill name 21
ying yang twins
scrappy
young sleezy
pretty ricky
mike jones
david banner
lil jon
TI SO OVER RATED aint said nuthin 2 luda after he smashed him on stomp
wacko
skip
baby
3 6 mafia dem my n*ggas but lyrics arent hot
jacki o
fam lay he ok but lyrically he aint there
nelly
chingy
murphy lee
fat bastard
tum tum
big tuck
trillville
all dem otha screw
Any of yall notice that 90 percent of the n*ggas on this list have had videos in the 2 years? This n*gga just proved my point. You n*ggas can't speak on the South because the majority of your Southern knowledge comes from Tv and the radio. But yall just know that you're right

These threads are honestly stupid and pointless but I love to see the ignorant post

08-22-2005, 02:30 PM         #115
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats with the hatred against the south??..man they on top....get over it!

in time it will be the East then the West, Midwest And South in the end....its a cycle...

South On Top.......

13 years ago '05        #116
iice 
space
space
$621 | Props total: 1 1
jada is right..

08-22-2005, 02:41 PM         #117
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a fu*k about none of this east coast/south bullsh*t, but really, that n*gga weezy is better than anybody from NY right now.DOnt hate just my opinion.

13 years ago '05        #118
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,497 | Props total: 3598 3598
ive never seen so many n*ggas hate on the south or some many post about the south. sh*t atleast we stay in the spotlight wheter bad or good shows you how bad we runnin things

13 years ago '04        #119
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,939 | Props total: 94 94
Very True....But Luda,TI,Outkast,Goodie Mobb,Scarface,Da Backwuds, Are Mc's.......Too Bad Bullsh*t Like Lil Jon and the BME Click Etc.Etc. Make The South Look Stupid.

08-22-2005, 03:00 PM         #120
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said
fu*k gAyTL
fucc u d!ckhead. BATTLE ME, ILL MERC U AND I WAS BORN RAISED AND STILL IZ IN THA SOUF bi*ch!!!!! BATTLE ME!!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 08-22-2005 at 03:02 PM..

Home      

top in section
online now  36
41 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
online now  50
70 comments
top in sports
top in section
online now  28
51 comments
top in movies

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Brittany Renner attempts to seduce planet Earth
153 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Would You Cheat On Her?
81 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Machine Gun Kelly embarrasses Slim Shady
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Lupe just dropped one of the most pro-black albums
278 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Lupe Fiasco calls out boxden for album leak
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Sep 20 - Disturbing vid shows father-son gun down their neighbor durin..
211 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside The iPhone XR gets unequivocally ethered
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Eminem VS. Diddy