squad up!

Jada says south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 08:56 AM         #51
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said
sh*t.......lyrically i bet my top 10 would eat your top 10, no doubt about it.....
SO??

the n*ggaz you got on your list barely make music or even come out with albums

08-22-2005, 08:57 AM         #52
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
yo yall stupid sayin jada been doin pop he had mariah but still kept it hood on every bar every word every syllable jada aint neva pop get da fuk outta here and i bet the 1s who sayin dat from the suburbs and dont kno shhhhh about da hood

When were you born n*gga......do you remmeber when they were dancing around in "FUTURISTIC SPACE SUITS".....you need to be taught

08-22-2005, 08:58 AM         #53
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw Jada is speakin the truth. The south is sick with the beatz but artist have no real lyrics.

08-22-2005, 08:59 AM         #54
SmokieMcPot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said
Back My Hate For G-Unit With Real Facts? Since When Do You Need Facts To Hate Somone? Do You Know Any Of The G-Unit Members To Like Them...No. So That Statment Was Ignorant. And Im Not Advertising G-Unit, Im Advertising G-Unot. Your Stupid As Hell, You Can't Make Points And You Don't Make Others Look Stupid. All You Do Is Make Yourself Look Ignorant And Like A G-Unit Groupie.

so.....ur just a hater

08-22-2005, 08:59 AM         #55
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said
Naw Jada is speakin the truth. The south is sick with the beatz but artist have no real lyrics.

name 5 artists from the south?

13 years ago '04        #56
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$16,920 | Props total: 3463 3463
 ItsDaCarter20 said
When were you born n*gga......do you remmeber when they were dancing around in "FUTURISTIC SPACE SUITS".....you need to be taught
YEA AND I REMEMBER WHAT THEY WAS DOIN BEFORE THAT AND THATS WHY THEY LEFT BAD BOY AND LIKE I SAID STILL EVERY BAR WAS STR8 HOOD ON THE MONEY PWER RESPECT ALBUM.. DIDDY WAS MAKIN EVERYBODY DO DUMB SH*T LIKE DAT EVERY n*gga ON BAD BOY WAS HOOD IN SPACE SUITS LOOK AT MA$E .. U MUST AINT NEVA COP A LOX OR WAR LOX ALBUM OR BEEN 2 Y.O. CUZ DEM n*ggaS IN EVERY BOROUGH ALL DAY

08-22-2005, 09:04 AM         #57
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
YEA AND I REMEMBER WHAT THEY WAS DOIN BEFORE THAT AND THATS WHY THEY LEFT BAD BOY AND LIKE I SAID STILL EVERY BAR WAS STR8 HOOD ON THE MONEY PWER RESPECT ALBUM.. DIDDY WAS MAKIN EVERYBODY DO DUMB SH*T LIKE DAT EVERY n*gga ON BAD BOY WAS HOOD IN SPACE SUITS LOOK AT MA$E .. U MUST AINT NEVA COP A LOX OR WAR LOX ALBUM OR BEEN 2 Y.O. CUZ DEM n*ggaS IN EVERY BOROUGH ALL DAY

Im not saying there not the realest n*ggaz where there from BUT, im just sayin that theyll do anything for the money period. That doesnt mean JADA is right about the SOUTH.

13 years ago '04        #58
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
name 5 artists from the south?
ill name 21
ying yang twins
scrappy
young sleezy
pretty ricky
mike jones
david banner
lil jon
TI SO OVER RATED aint said nuthin 2 luda after he smashed him on stomp
wacko
skip
baby
3 6 mafia dem my n*ggas but lyrics arent hot
jacki o
fam lay he ok but lyrically he aint there
nelly
chingy
murphy lee
fat bastard
tum tum
big tuck
trillville
all dem otha screw

the south only got a few nice n*ggas who actually lyrical
ugk
ludacris who wasnt even born in the south he from chicago
outkast
trick daddy
scarface
clipse
and a few more that i cant think of at da moment

13 years ago '04        #59
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
Im not saying there not the realest n*ggaz where there from BUT, im just sayin that theyll do anything for the money period. That doesnt mean JADA is right about the SOUTH.
nooo not really that was they first deal when they left they took less money and yea he really is rite about the south even tho im tired of hearin them same damn 808 drums with the same patterns

08-22-2005, 09:11 AM         #60
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
ill name 21
ying yang twins
scrappy
young sleezy
pretty ricky
mike jones
david banner
lil jon
TI SO OVER RATED aint said nuthin 2 luda after he smashed him on stomp
wacko
skip
baby
3 6 mafia dem my n*ggas but lyrics arent hot
jacki o
fam lay he ok but lyrically he aint there
nelly
chingy
murphy lee
fat bastard
tum tum
big tuck
trillville
all dem otha screw

the south only got a few nice n*ggas who actually lyrical
ugk
ludacris who wasnt even born in the south he from chicago
outkast
trick daddy
scarface
clipse
and a few more that i cant think of at da moment

how can you MISS Lil wayne who is HOTTER than 90% of the rappers in the EAST COAST, and BG , or JUVENILE

there's more your just not lookin hard enough

08-22-2005, 09:13 AM         #61
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
nooo not really that was they first deal when they left they took less money and yea he really is rite about the south even tho im tired of hearin them same damn 808 drums with the same patterns

and you think IM not tired of hearing SPED OF VOICES in music that sound like the SMURFS, samples a.ss bullsh*t.....

13 years ago '04        #62
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
how can you MISS Lil wayne who is HOTTER than 90% of the rappers in the EAST COAST, and BG , or JUVENILE

there's more your just not lookin hard enough
i was namin wack n*ggas and oh yea lil wayne is WACK n*gga is sooo over rated and how the fu*k he better than 90% of east coast n*ggas get da fu*k outta here dunny bg been my n*gga 4 a while and juve ill give it to u but do u see all dem ova n*ggas names theyre wack jada was rite the south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics its all wack they dont say nothin and get on a good beat and get a hit record LOOK AT EM U KNO ITS TRUE OHH YEA I 4 GOT TO PUT J KWON ON THAT WACK LIST

13 years ago '04        #63
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
and you think IM not tired of hearing SPED OF VOICES in music that sound like the SMURFS, samples a.ss bullsh*t.....
that aint every east coast song so shut it up dunny.. name 10 songs in rotation now who got sped up samples.. and yea u talkin like the south dont sample
lil jon samples and dont give credit do i need 2 upload the REAL lovers and friends or wat about the grand finale sample he aint give no credit for it da brat used da same sample on unrestricted and how many sped up samples do u hear on that new kanye 1 what about that new jim jones or even the more than music album 1 yo u gotta c*m at me harder den dat im a TRUE hip hop ologist u just anotha DIDDY d*ckridin watevas hot at the moment

08-22-2005, 09:20 AM         #64
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
i was namin wack n*ggas and oh yea lil wayne is WACK n*gga is sooo over rated and how the fu*k he better than 90% of east coast n*ggas get da fu*k outta here dunny bg been my n*gga 4 a while and juve ill give it to u but do u see all dem ova n*ggas names theyre wack jada was rite the south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics its all wack they dont say nothin and get on a good beat and get a hit record LOOK AT EM U KNO ITS TRUE OHH YEA I 4 GOT TO PUT J KWON ON THAT WACK LIST

please name 5 rappers better than better than Lil wayne

08-22-2005, 09:21 AM         #65
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
that aint every east coast song so shut it up dunny.. name 10 songs in rotation now who got sped up samples.. and yea u talkin like the south dont sample
lil jon samples and dont give credit do i need 2 upload the REAL lovers and friends or wat about the grand finale sample he aint give no credit for it da brat used da same sample on unrestricted and how many sped up samples do u hear on that new kanye 1 what about that new jim jones or even the more than music album 1 yo u gotta c*m at me harder den dat im a TRUE hip hop ologist u just anotha DIDDY d*ckridin watevas hot at the moment

HAHA your retarded...

13 years ago '04        #66
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
please name 5 rappers better than better than Lil wayne
ill name 11 n*ggas without an album out
JR WRITER
J HOOD
STACK BUNDLES
40 CAL
HITCHCOCK (A TEAM)
RANSOME (A TEAM)
Billy Bathgate
Cory GUnz
HELL RELL
Lupe Fiasco
Bump J
and here go 5 wit albums out and i aint gon name any legends
JOE BUDDEN (some ppl too stupid 2 think when they listen then run 2 hate on him)
Clipse
Fabolous
Bleek
Kanye West

Last edited by killababi; 08-22-2005 at 09:30 AM..

08-22-2005, 09:24 AM         #67
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
ill name 5 n*ggas without an album out
JR WRITER
J HOOD
STACK BUNDLES
HITCHCOCK (A TEAM)
RANSOME (A TEAM)

hahah J HOOD,

why are u mentioning n*ggaz that cant even get to the PRO LEVEL , these n*ggaz still in COLLEGE while LIL WAYNE lookin to sign MULTI MILLION DOLLA deals with the ROC,,,,,,,,,LIL WAYNE is 10 times hotter than those n*ggaz, he can spit sh*t in GERMAN and still be hotter than those nobody's you just named

08-22-2005, 09:24 AM         #68
sozeradio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
Source: The next level

Jason Phillps aka Jada Kiss or Mr. Raspy grew up in Yonkers, New York. Growing up as an only child Jason discribes himself as being a good kid from a solid family structure. A surprising start for an industry flooded with broken hom, battle scarred kids who have to overcome poverty, drugs, and violence just to survive. Rhyming since 8 or 9 years old, he staarted out freestyling and snapping on kids in the neighborhood. Early influences for Jada included artists such as Run DMC, The Fat Boys, Grand Puba, and later Kool G Rap, Nas, Jay-Z, and the Notorious B.I.G. When asked about the direction of Hip-Hop Jada was philosophical about it. "The face of Hip-hop changes like every 2 months, cuz the game is up for grabs right now" It wasn't lost on him that with the current care takers of the Hip-hop, The Dirty South has a heavy grip. "The Dirty is 90/10, 90 percent beat 10 percent lyrics, and up top we're used to rhyming to break beats or DJ cuts so more importance is given to lyrical content. More importantly today in Hip-Hop you gotta have a good story. Something that will lend credibility to the image you or the label is trying to sell. I been in the game when it was Pac, B.I.G, Nas, and Hova and I still maintained."
But nowadays its the same alot of places and not just the south. Even R&B cats trying to tdrive their music through beats. Game is wack right now and it needs to be put back into place.

13 years ago '04        #69
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
hahah J HOOD,

why are u mentioning n*ggaz that cant even get to the PRO LEVEL , these n*ggaz still in COLLEGE while LIL WAYNE lookin to sign MULTI MILLION DOLLA deals with the ROC,,,,,,,,,LIL WAYNE is 10 times hotter than those n*ggaz, he can spit sh*t in GERMAN and still be hotter than those nobody's you just named
r u stupid who cares if he hot he aint fu*kin wit nun of them let dem n*ggas battle and see who go home cryin LIL WAYNE IS FAKE DUNNY SHOT HIS SELF FRONTIN LIKE HE HARD IN A MIRROR PRACTICIN BEIN A GANGSTA GET OUTTA HERE DUN

08-22-2005, 09:28 AM         #70
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hooksword said
Chamillionaire, T.I., Lil Wayne, Bun B, Ludacris, Andre 3000, Curren$y, Mac, Scarface, Eightball>>>>>>>>>>Jadakiss
You forgot to add B.G., Soulja Slim and Field Mob to the people better than Jada

13 years ago '04        #71
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
hahah J HOOD,

cuz im showin u that n*ggas who grindin is k!llin wayne AND BTW MY n*gga STACK IS WORKIN ON PLENTY OF DEALS RITE NOW AND D BLOCK JUST SIGNED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DEAL WIT KOCH DESERT STORM DOIN DEALS EVERY DAY ohh and dont forget 40 CAL AND HELL RELL

08-22-2005, 09:30 AM         #72
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
r u stupid who cares if he hot he aint fu*kin wit nun of them let dem n*ggas battle and see who go home cryin LIL WAYNE IS FAKE DUNNY SHOT HIS SELF FRONTIN LIKE HE HARD IN A MIRROR PRACTICIN BEIN A GANGSTA GET OUTTA HERE DUN
what the fu*k is a DUN ?

how do you know LIL WAYNE is fake? , let alone care if he is?

LIL WAYNE lyrics are way more original and new compared to those wack as tired flowin , simple rhymin rappers

Every J HOOD freestyle sounds the same , he has a couple of metaphors but the rest of his sh*t has no meaning. Its like comparing Jayz to Camron

13 years ago '04        #73
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,462 | Props total: 2769 2769
 ItsDaCarter20 said
hahah J HOOD,

HE SAID HE CAN SPIT IN GERMAN :wow:

Kid r u serious? no1 cares if he could spit in german, no1 wanna listen to that. And i dont keep up wit moves, but im sure baby aint letting Weezy go to know other lable, and the ROC aint no lable to be proud of J Hood nice stop the haten, that 2 post u got his d!ck in ur mouth, n*gga aint got no album and been had a buzz bigger then most cats wit 2 albums

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-22-2005 at 09:31 AM..

08-22-2005, 09:31 AM         #74
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
cuz im showin u that n*ggas who grindin is k!llin wayne AND BTW MY n*gga STACK IS WORKIN ON PLENTY OF DEALS RITE NOW AND D BLOCK JUST SIGNED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DEAL WIT KOCH DESERT STORM DOIN DEALS EVERY DAY ohh and dont forget 40 CAL AND HELL RELL

explain why J hood has been out for 65,000 years and still hasnt come out with an album

08-22-2005, 09:32 AM         #75
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said
HE SAID HE CAN SPIT IN GERMAN :wow:

Kid r u serious? no1 cares if he could spit in german, no1 wanna listen to that. And i dont keep up wit moves, but im sure baby aint letting Weezy go to know other lable, and the ROC aint no lable to be proud of J Hood nice stop the haten, that 2 post u got his d!ck in ur mouth, n*gga aint got no album and been had a buzz bigger then most cats wit 2 albums

damn ,.,, you just dont get it

you show ur stupidity just by how serious you took that line

Home      

most viewed right now
 J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
34 comments
38 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
14 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
42 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
38 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
43 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
27 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
146 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
40 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
6 comments
37 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
52 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
74 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
7 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
45 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
65 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
28 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
7 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
28 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
1 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
124 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
51 comments
9 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
stogz
DontHateDaGreat
nwo504
FireBeats
PROV
timdog
talkofny2k4
whodatb1
Sewer
Top 10 most slapped recently
trapclassics
Take Care
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Heisenberg
BlackDynamite
whodatb1
Gang Sht
Rodawg93
baddie

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside The wall
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
208 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
262 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy