Jada says south is 90% beats and 10% lyrics

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-22-2005, 08:16 AM         #41
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dirty is 90/10, 90 percent beat 10 percent lyrics, and up top we're used to rhyming to break beats or DJ cuts so more importance is given to lyrical content. More importantly today in Hip-Hop you gotta have a good story. Something that will lend credibility to the image you or the label is trying to sell. I been in the game when it was Pac, B.I.G, Nas, and Hova and I still maintained.

but is he lying????

NOPE!
 11 years ago '05        #42
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 318 318
 MegaTON said:
fu*k gAyTL
sh*t the emoticon aint workin. w/e I meant i agreed


Last edited by Sub Crazy; 08-22-2005 at 08:25 AM..
 08-22-2005, 08:24 AM         #43
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
he cant stop yapping cant he

he tried to copy 50'z formula by doing pop music (wots more pop than mariah carey)
but it didnt work and he mad

hes been in the game so long and tried everything and he still aint platnium him hes mad

i think hes ok though
real mufu*kin talk..props
 11 years ago '04        #44
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 234 234
 youngTRACE817 said:
real mufu*kin talk..props
u got 50 cents BACK of all things in ur avatar dont u think the d!ckridings gone a little too far already
 11 years ago '04        #45
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
 stfukthnx said:
Jadakiss is right though

He only failed to mention that the east and the west and everything else is too.

Most of the mainstream music out right now (no matter where from): 90% beats, 10 lyrics

and no I'm not hating either, there's nothing wrong with a beat from the south.
That;s real talk fam. I get tired of n*ggas talking about the south aint nothing but beats and n*ggas out the south cant rhyme. n*ggas think because they from up north their opinion is supposed to be the only that that matters. It irks me because true lyricist like Canibus, Rakim, Ras Kass (I know he from the west), Nas, hell Jada find it damn near impossible to complete an album with subperb lyrics and production, then their fans say oh this n*gga sucks or oh this n*gga fell off. U cant have one without the other and still expect people to accept your work masterfully.
 11 years ago '04        #46
tjudge 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 jrich_23 said:
Jada's one of the realest rappers left in hip hop, the south cant spit lyrics. They can just scream their phone # and say a few nice words about the club. Club bangers are hot but they arent seein the east coast. I aint even from the east coast but i can still tell you thats where the best rappers are at.

The same can be said about the north, most of them only spit about Gunz and Crack. (Mixtape MC's) The south isn't all about crunk, that's been around way before the masses got a hold of it. The only mainstream artist in the South doing crunk is Lil Jon' and artist on his Label. (ex. Lil Scrappy, Crime Mob, and Trillville).

I think the south has the most Diverse Artists out of any region. You would never see a Andre 3000 out of the north. (MF Doom maybe)

Or a David Banner or Bone Crusher.

I listen to all music including alot of Up North music. Everyone thinks that the south is just a fad that will fade away but trust me, the south is more than what you see on 106 and park.
 11 years ago '05        #47
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 261 261
 Str8outdaville said:
^^^
You need to look at your list to homie and make some edits.
sh*t.......lyrically i bet my top 10 would eat your top 10, no doubt about it.....
 11 years ago '04        #48
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
theres not many lyricists anymore anyways, especially mainstream so why call the south out? g unit is on top the rap game right now, theyre not lyricists besides banks sometimes
 08-22-2005, 08:54 AM         #49
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
The Dirty is 90/10, 90 percent beat 10 percent lyrics, and up top we're used to rhyming to break beats or DJ cuts so more importance is given to lyrical content. More importantly today in Hip-Hop you gotta have a good story. Something that will lend credibility to the image you or the label is trying to sell. I been in the game when it was Pac, B.I.G, Nas, and Hova and I still maintained.

but is he lying????

NOPE!

LOL. Funny , you got a n*gga on your avatar that has been out for 1000 years and still hasnt dropped an album ...where J HOOD at n*gga??? Where he at????? LOL.
 11 years ago '04        #50
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 1220 1220
yo yall stupid sayin jada been doin pop he had mariah but still kept it hood on every bar every word every syllable jada aint neva pop get da fuk outta here and i bet the 1s who sayin dat from the suburbs and dont kno shhhhh about da hood
 08-22-2005, 08:56 AM         #51
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
sh*t.......lyrically i bet my top 10 would eat your top 10, no doubt about it.....
SO??

the n*ggaz you got on your list barely make music or even come out with albums
 08-22-2005, 08:57 AM         #52
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
yo yall stupid sayin jada been doin pop he had mariah but still kept it hood on every bar every word every syllable jada aint neva pop get da fuk outta here and i bet the 1s who sayin dat from the suburbs and dont kno shhhhh about da hood

When were you born n*gga......do you remmeber when they were dancing around in "FUTURISTIC SPACE SUITS".....you need to be taught
 08-22-2005, 08:58 AM         #53
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw Jada is speakin the truth. The south is sick with the beatz but artist have no real lyrics.
 08-22-2005, 08:59 AM         #54
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
Back My Hate For G-Unit With Real Facts? Since When Do You Need Facts To Hate Somone? Do You Know Any Of The G-Unit Members To Like Them...No. So That Statment Was Ignorant. And Im Not Advertising G-Unit, Im Advertising G-Unot. Your Stupid As Hell, You Can't Make Points And You Don't Make Others Look Stupid. All You Do Is Make Yourself Look Ignorant And Like A G-Unit Groupie.

so.....ur just a hater
 08-22-2005, 08:59 AM         #55
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
Naw Jada is speakin the truth. The south is sick with the beatz but artist have no real lyrics.

name 5 artists from the south?
 11 years ago '04        #56
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 1220 1220
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
When were you born n*gga......do you remmeber when they were dancing around in "FUTURISTIC SPACE SUITS".....you need to be taught
YEA AND I REMEMBER WHAT THEY WAS DOIN BEFORE THAT AND THATS WHY THEY LEFT BAD BOY AND LIKE I SAID STILL EVERY BAR WAS STR8 HOOD ON THE MONEY PWER RESPECT ALBUM.. DIDDY WAS MAKIN EVERYBODY DO DUMB SH*T LIKE DAT EVERY n*gga ON BAD BOY WAS HOOD IN SPACE SUITS LOOK AT MA$E .. U MUST AINT NEVA COP A LOX OR WAR LOX ALBUM OR BEEN 2 Y.O. CUZ DEM n*ggaS IN EVERY BOROUGH ALL DAY
 08-22-2005, 09:04 AM         #57
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
YEA AND I REMEMBER WHAT THEY WAS DOIN BEFORE THAT AND THATS WHY THEY LEFT BAD BOY AND LIKE I SAID STILL EVERY BAR WAS STR8 HOOD ON THE MONEY PWER RESPECT ALBUM.. DIDDY WAS MAKIN EVERYBODY DO DUMB SH*T LIKE DAT EVERY n*gga ON BAD BOY WAS HOOD IN SPACE SUITS LOOK AT MA$E .. U MUST AINT NEVA COP A LOX OR WAR LOX ALBUM OR BEEN 2 Y.O. CUZ DEM n*ggaS IN EVERY BOROUGH ALL DAY

Im not saying there not the realest n*ggaz where there from BUT, im just sayin that theyll do anything for the money period. That doesnt mean JADA is right about the SOUTH.
 11 years ago '04        #58
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 1220 1220
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
name 5 artists from the south?
ill name 21
ying yang twins
scrappy
young sleezy
pretty ricky
mike jones
david banner
lil jon
TI SO OVER RATED aint said nuthin 2 luda after he smashed him on stomp
wacko
skip
baby
3 6 mafia dem my n*ggas but lyrics arent hot
jacki o
fam lay he ok but lyrically he aint there
nelly
chingy
murphy lee
fat bastard
tum tum
big tuck
trillville
all dem otha screw

the south only got a few nice n*ggas who actually lyrical
ugk
ludacris who wasnt even born in the south he from chicago
outkast
trick daddy
scarface
clipse
and a few more that i cant think of at da moment
 11 years ago '04        #59
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 1220 1220
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Im not saying there not the realest n*ggaz where there from BUT, im just sayin that theyll do anything for the money period. That doesnt mean JADA is right about the SOUTH.
nooo not really that was they first deal when they left they took less money and yea he really is rite about the south even tho im tired of hearin them same damn 808 drums with the same patterns
 08-22-2005, 09:11 AM         #60
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
ill name 21
ying yang twins
scrappy
young sleezy
pretty ricky
mike jones
david banner
lil jon
TI SO OVER RATED aint said nuthin 2 luda after he smashed him on stomp
wacko
skip
baby
3 6 mafia dem my n*ggas but lyrics arent hot
jacki o
fam lay he ok but lyrically he aint there
nelly
chingy
murphy lee
fat bastard
tum tum
big tuck
trillville
all dem otha screw

the south only got a few nice n*ggas who actually lyrical
ugk
ludacris who wasnt even born in the south he from chicago
outkast
trick daddy
scarface
clipse
and a few more that i cant think of at da moment



how can you MISS Lil wayne who is HOTTER than 90% of the rappers in the EAST COAST, and BG , or JUVENILE

there's more your just not lookin hard enough
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy