most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #281
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Writer said:
:applause:

Hell no

Jada>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>south Rappers

yall little crunk reign will die very soon

Yes, this is true. The only artists from the south thats mainstream that I would put on his level are Andre 3000 (he's too raw if you ask me). Luda, nope (though he's displayed hints of lyrical prowess on other people's mixtapes). T.I., nope (he's in the same boat as luda to me). Thats about the only people from the south I even respect. The rest talk about the same garbage. They are the reason cats don't even like Hip-Hop any more, with that crappy "snap" music. I mean really, how do you claim to invent "snap" music? Its nothing but a 2 step, sh*t is mad basic. Besides, Hip-Hop is about lyrics (in its musical form). If you lack the Lyrics (which 99% of the south does), then how can you claim to make Hip-Hop? Them cats make Pop music to me, which is why I don't listen to it.

Oh, and there are some underground/non-mainstream cats from the south that are raw as hell (Little Brother, CunningLynguists, etc.). A big problem I have with the south is that the cats that are lyrical tight seem to be ignored while I can't flip past BET (I haven't watched that garbage since my freshman year in high school, I'm in my 4th year of college now) without seeing some ignorant n*gga from the south giving white people a reason to revitalize Jim Crow Laws (amoung others). sh*t is pathetic. But go right on ahead thinking that the south is doing "big things" as people from the south so intelligently put it. I guess I'm just a hater because I'd like to hear some lyricism in songs instead of a crappy drum machine and talk about rims and how the just can't seem to stop spinning.
 04-13-2006, 01:22 AM         #282
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why did sum 1 dig up a thread that was put up Pre Katrina..??? Do you guys have not nothing else 2 speak about...????
 04-13-2006, 10:59 AM         #283
bearjackson19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mane f*ck Jada,"90% beats and 10% lyrics"..........mane can it wat u want, but we 100% percent money. While n*ggas up there tryna be the nex big or pac, they starvin.......we gettin money down souf............Plus, wayne will merk Jada bi*ch a.ss.....say sumthin now KISS
 04-13-2006, 11:28 AM         #284
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall don't see it.... damn

East Coast vs. West Coast
East Coast vs. South (3rd Coast)

NY n*ggas are selfish with this rap sh*t.... just don't start no beef with the Mid-West when we pop off
 10 years ago '04        #285
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 2 2
:thumbsdow TO THIS OLD a.ss THREAD BEING BROUGHT BACK THE fu*k UP
 04-13-2006, 02:53 PM         #286
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chamillionaire=total package
 04-13-2006, 02:56 PM         #287
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
he cant stop yapping cant he

he tried to copy 50'z formula by doing pop music (wots more pop than mariah carey)
but it didnt work and he mad

hes been in the game so long and tried everything and he still aint platnium him hes mad

i think hes ok though

real sh*t, fu*k this bi*ch a.ss n*gga..
 10 years ago '05        #288
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,195 | Props total: 155 155
 Thistle said:
only because they can record an album in a week because their lyrics are so simple to write
lmao for real...:finger: them NY rap haters
 10 years ago '05        #289
daduif 
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
one word.. like eddie told charlie:"WRONG"
thats rick james man..

[pic - click to view]

Jada is the fakest of all the rappers out der... he get mad at puff and beg him 4 publishings back (pus*y).. saying the durtty got no talent but (HE GOTS NO TALENT)..N Nelly(not gangsta but a lyrical rapper), bun b lyrical.. he rap like a grown a.ss man (that he is). lil'wayne..

man ui could make a whole list but i think i would just b wasting my tym.. cos jada can do dat "eheeh" laugh in all his songs and dats lyrical..

man this is just pissin me off now..

LOTSA RAPPERS IN THE SOUTH MAKES MO MUNNY DEN JADA WITH CHOPPED AND SCREWED ALBUMS!!!!!! TI - KING (CHOPPED AND SCREW) GNA MAKE MO MUNNY DEN JADA.. IM OUT
 10 years ago '05        #290
daduif 
space
space
one word.. like eddie told charlie:"WRONG"
thats rick james man..

[pic - click to view]

Jada is the fakest of all the rappers out der... he get mad at puff and beg him 4 publishings back (pus*y).. saying the durtty got no talent but (HE GOTS NO TALENT)..Notice he is only geewd when he feat. on other ppls tracks.

Nelly(not gangsta but mo lyrical then him rapper), bun b lyrical (rap like a grown a.ss man). lil'wayne(no need to xplain here :)
man i could make a whole list but i think i would just b wasting my tym.. cos jada can do dat "eheeh" laugh in all his songs and dats lyrical..

man this is just pissin me off now..

LOTSA RAPPERS IN THE SOUTH MAKES MO MUNNY DEN JADA WITH CHOPPED AND SCREWED ALBUMS!!!!!! TI - KING (CHOPPED AND SCREW) GNA MAKE MO MUNNY DEN JADA..

besides the south is doing there own thang.. he just hating cos he cant eat!!!
 10 years ago '05        #291
daduif 
space
space
oops i posted twice :)

aah well for those who are ignorant
 10 years ago '04        #292
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
phuck jada he aint better than t.i .ludacris.scarface,zro,b.g the list goes on i think he was high when he said dat sh*t lol hes a hypocrite he last album was crap it was like he said 90 percent beats and ten percent lyrics
 10 years ago '06        #293
jumpman_23 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 0 0
props to jada!
 04-13-2006, 05:40 PM         #294
StEadyMobbin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jadas on point. the south dont really talk about sh*t. Dont get me wrong they get the club crackin, but lyrically, its weak. H town startin to come out hard tho.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
237 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
240 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
166 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy