Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2005, 03:44 PM         #201
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
he cant stop yapping cant he

he tried to copy 50'z formula by doing pop music (wots more pop than mariah carey)
but it didnt work and he mad

hes been in the game so long and tried everything and he still aint platnium him hes mad

i think hes ok though
jada was workin w/ mariah for a minute now...ever heard tha honey remix for an example

Last edited by IcE; 08-23-2005 at 03:44 PM..
 08-23-2005, 03:53 PM         #202
An-Tony-O Monta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Source: The next level

Jason Phillps aka Jada Kiss or Mr. Raspy grew up in Yonkers, New York. Growing up as an only child Jason discribes himself as being a good kid from a solid family structure. A surprising start for an industry flooded with broken hom, battle scarred kids who have to overcome poverty, drugs, and violence just to survive. Rhyming since 8 or 9 years old, he staarted out freestyling and snapping on kids in the neighborhood. Early influences for Jada included artists such as Run DMC, The Fat Boys, Grand Puba, and later Kool G Rap, Nas, Jay-Z, and the Notorious B.I.G. When asked about the direction of Hip-Hop Jada was philosophical about it. "The face of Hip-hop changes like every 2 months, cuz the game is up for grabs right now" It wasn't lost on him that with the current care takers of the Hip-hop, The Dirty South has a heavy grip. "The Dirty is 90/10, 90 percent beat 10 percent lyrics, and up top we're used to rhyming to break beats or DJ cuts so more importance is given to lyrical content. More importantly today in Hip-Hop you gotta have a good story. Something that will lend credibility to the image you or the label is trying to sell. I been in the game when it was Pac, B.I.G, Nas, and Hova and I still maintained."
^Real talk. And i ain't feeling there beats either so it's more like 10/10 for me. The other 80% i dunno... The south really needs to step there game up though because you got young kids getting brainwashed thinking the sh*t is good cuz it's on the radio and on tv. The south is a.ss. Sorry, if there were more rappers like Scarface and Devin the Dude id love the south though. But on a mainstream level im not feelin it.

~1~
 11 years ago '04        #203
flizy 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 0 0
 An-Tony-O Monta said:
^Real talk. And i ain't feeling there beats either so it's more like 10/10 for me. The other 80% i dunno... The south really needs to step there game up though because you got young kids getting brainwashed thinking the sh*t is good cuz it's on the radio and on tv. The south is a.ss. Sorry, if there were more rappers like Scarface and Devin the Dude id love the south though. But on a mainstream level im not feelin it.

~1~
south aint gotta step sh*t up...the main reason any n*gga raps is for tha money...fu*k what u heard...and south n*ggas is makin PLENTY of it...n*ggas from tha south rap for n*ggas from tha south...they aint tryna plase any n*gga from NY

Last edited by flizy; 08-23-2005 at 04:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #204
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 355 355
 flizy said:
south aint gotta step sh*t up...the main reason any n*gga raps is for tha money...fu*k what u heard...and south n*ggas is makin PLENTY of it...n*ggas from tha south rap for n*ggas from tha south...they aint tryna plase any n*gga from NY

yuup.. :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #205
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
they don't gotta prove anythin to anyone

just come with some lil wayne or young jeezy are such good rappers

they'rer not, they're just marketable and have beats... PERIOD

and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, but don't act like they're something great lyrically, cause its an insult to the real mc's
 08-23-2005, 05:03 PM         #206
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
they don't gotta prove anythin to anyone

just come with some lil wayne or young jeezy are such good rappers

they'rer not, they're just marketable and have beats... PERIOD

and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, but don't act like they're something great lyrically, cause its an insult to the real mc's
I cant say that Jeezy is lyrical..but weezy is sick with it.
 08-23-2005, 05:08 PM         #207
M15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jadakiss always speak that real talk
 08-23-2005, 05:11 PM         #208
DSGB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne be spittin but shiid jeezy straight and jadakiss somewhat right cuz in da south most n*ggas i kno dont kno lyrics and they do jus look 4 da beat but some n*ggas in da south got lyrics and ppl down here listen to da stuff from up north i got and look at me like what you see in they music like they say papoose,styles,jada,beanie sigel and all dem n*ggas lame and cant rap
 08-23-2005, 05:57 PM         #209
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokieMcPot said:
u obviously dont listen to lil wayne(excluding radio)
I agree, Dblock is blinded by hate, Lil Wayne is the best n*gga out right now
 11 years ago '04        #210
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 bigdut1213 said:
I agree, Dblock is blinded by hate, Lil Wayne is the best n*gga out right now

if you truely like rap music, you can't hate any artist, because you'd be missing out on alot of good sh*t

look u know my views on gunit and theres 3 or 4 songs on yayo's cd i fu*kin bang all the time... i like good music, grown up music...

i don't hate wayne, if he says somethin hot i'll give him his due, thing is i've heard well over a 100 diff wayne songs and i haven't heard sh*t yet....

now i can't say i have a alot of jeezy mixtapes, but come on? ya'll really gonna defend him like hes some lyrical beast....

i don't buy albums, so sales don't matter i don't hate wayne at all, i'd puff an L wit dude, i have no personal prob w/ wayne i just don't think he can rap in the least bit and i broke that down skill by skill

i do however have hate for wayne fans who think hes a great lyricist

fact: if you think he has skilled lyrics, you don't understand what makes skilled lyrics
 08-23-2005, 07:27 PM         #211
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne=sh*t

Gillie Da Kid exposed him

Lil Wayne have a ghostwriter, how can he possibly be nice?
 11 years ago '04        #212
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #213
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
 foshozies said:
south music, for the most part.....sucks

a lot
Ay Just Respect The South My n*gga....

All I Listen To Is n*ggas from Da South and they got flow my n*gga so just respect it homie. n*gga need to listen to some Z-ro or somethin'....

at all da haters that said da south ain't sh*t and yea :finger: yall too

Last edited by YaBoy2006; 08-23-2005 at 08:34 PM..
 08-25-2005, 08:39 AM         #214
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
z-ro, bun b....bun would rip anybody over the last 10 years..lyrics, crunk, sh*t don't matter...he can tell a story, he can get on a club song it just don't matter...ro just got lyrics...down here we talk about slabs..and what we do..just like someone like jada from the east coast is gonna talk bout what they do..we do the same we just don't do the same as the east coast..thats it...all rthe names i keep seeing from the south are mainstream rappers down here..just like the 50's from the north..theses dudes have made it..fu*k make your money better your life.. but listen to some mixtapes..sh*t screw the music if you can't understand the language at first we won't mind just don't fu*k up the chop..
fu*k it im gonna go listen to some k rino
 11 years ago '04        #215
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
jada is right, but that's what south rappers know jus hot a.ss beats and jus sayin somethin on it....y u think lil jon don't rap on every song...there's a few south cats that can rap i.e outkast (andre 3000 is a beast), slim thug, ludacris, ( a few other cats i can't think of)
 11 years ago '04        #216
flizy 
space
space
it all comes down to your taste in music...n*ggas in the east think Nas is one of tha best rappers ever...I wouldnt put him in my top 50...yall grew up listening to yalls sh*t and we grew up on our sh*t...yall rather hear a n*gga rap out of a dictionary and we rather hear somethin we can ride and smoke to...
 08-25-2005, 11:21 AM         #217
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the cats blowin up in the south just have production that really drowns out their lyrical ablity. I'm not gonna go out there and say that those dudes are wack, but the producers need to take it down a notch cuz they're outshining the rapper.
 11 years ago '04        #218
flizy 
space
space
 leon22 said:
y u think lil jon don't rap on every song...
good question...im jus guessin but maybe cus Lil Jon aint a rapper? dont know pimp i could be wrong... :banghead:

Last edited by flizy; 08-25-2005 at 12:03 PM..
 08-25-2005, 12:18 PM         #219
moodog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True,but n*ggas up north need to get their sh*t together.Dirty south than took over the rap game the last couple of years.
 08-25-2005, 12:23 PM         #220
Plat4Reppa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude just hurt cause the south done came up.......
Home      

most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy