G-Unit Brawl in VA Beach

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
hahahah ya dont stomp a guy on your own when he sayin fu*k your whole gang... you show what a is... and STOMP the sh*t out of him... thats how we do it anyways... one on one f!ghts is when ya respect someone... get the whole gang involved if ya dont know the kid,,, yall rep gangsta sh*t but dont know what gangsta is.
 08-20-2005, 06:04 PM         #62
Finestmp3z_com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
<<<<wonders who it was fro Boxden dat went up dere n got dey a.ss whipped
LMAO Word
 11 years ago '05        #63
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 2408 2408
.....obviously they're not doin what they're sayin...they said they would ignore haters and sh*t, obviously the sh*t is gettin to them. I mean, what they gonna do, beat someone's a.ss till they stop hatin?
n*gga they been sayin that if a n*gga would talk slick to em..they would stomp his a.ss out..or tha whole G-unit gone whoop on any n*gga..so there doing what they rap about

and dude got what he deserved..he thought just cuz he was a fan he wasn't gon get touch

and yall VA n*ggas that think 50 was bad mouthing Newport News is fu*king idiots..yall do know 50 and Iverson cool...and when 50 was talking about this town looks like one big pu**y waitin to get fu*ked..he was talking about how New York City drug dealers feel when they go to VA/B-More/DC area and start pushing drugs down there..u ever heard a NY rapper talking about going down south..they mean pushing drugs esp. in that area..and 50 was saying exactly how Scarface explain Miami "this town is like one big pu**y waitin to get fu*ked"

evidently all yall n*ggas that swear yall hood n gangsta..don't even know the history of that sh*t or have never seen the movie Scarface...but i'm pretty every NY drug dealer knew what 50 was talking about when he said that line

only the dumb fu*k VA idiots..
 08-20-2005, 08:27 PM         #64
I Saigon I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
me: wut up wit the g-unit brawl in VA?
DJWhooKidShade45: so
me: ?
me: heard g-unit entourage stomped sum kid out
DJWhooKidShade45: no comment but hope he knows better next time
me: hahahaa

lmao...PROOPPPED
 08-20-2005, 08:35 PM         #65
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
n*gga they been sayin that if a n*gga would talk slick to em..they would stomp his a.ss out..or tha whole G-unit gone whoop on any n*gga..so there doing what they rap about

and dude got what he deserved..he thought just cuz he was a fan he wasn't gon get touch

and yall VA n*ggas that think 50 was bad mouthing Newport News is fu*king idiots..yall do know 50 and Iverson cool...and when 50 was talking about this town looks like one big pu**y waitin to get fu*ked..he was talking about how New York City drug dealers feel when they go to VA/B-More/DC area and start pushing drugs down there..u ever heard a NY rapper talking about going down south..they mean pushing drugs esp. in that area..and 50 was saying exactly how Scarface explain Miami "this town is like one big pu**y waitin to get fu*ked"

evidently all yall n*ggas that swear yall hood n gangsta..don't even know the history of that sh*t or have never seen the movie Scarface...but i'm pretty every NY drug dealer knew what 50 was talking about when he said that line

only the dumb fu*k VA idiots..
yah im from VA so fu*k the VA haters, yah i got 50's verse but its still disrespectful as hell if Skillz or someone else from VA was like NY is city waitin to get fu*ked they get blackballed

REP VA til I DIE
 08-20-2005, 08:41 PM         #66
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 josiahjizzumz said:
didn't 50 say somethin bout VA bein one big p*ssy waitn to get f*cked

but on the real, who da p*ssy when it take 8 dudes to stomp out some punk kid tryin to impress his friends? :rolleyes:
REAL TALK
 08-20-2005, 09:38 PM         #67
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
The kid wanted to act tuff and end up getting his a.ss whooped. He cant blame nobody but himself for what happened.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ shoulda kept his mouth shut...even if you think some rapper is puss...don't mean his people won't stomp you
 11 years ago '04        #68
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
 deeeillest said:
I Bet If People Heard That Dblock Or Game Did This They Wouldnt Be Hatin, Theyd Be Like Game Is The Truth, And Gunit Is Fake. The Truth Hurts For Haters Man I Swear, G Unit Stomps A Kid Out For Talkin sh*t And Someone Says They Seen It And Got Articles About It People Still Dont Wanna Beleive It. Yall Gunit Haters Are Jus Str8 Up f*gs For Real Get A fu*kin Life And Stop Hatin On Them. And Im Glad This Kid Got fu*ked Up And Also Happy That Yukmouth Got His Chain Snatched By Spider Loc
yeah really shut the fu*k up if g-unit didnt do anything u fu*king haters wuld call them pussies bum a.ss n*ggas
 08-20-2005, 10:16 PM         #69
DAONE757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Fury Stryfe because that's the mall where celebrities come 2 when their in the area. Besides Lynnhaven Mall is the white and uptight mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #70
josiahjizzumz 
space
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 YARKONE said:
hahahah ya dont stomp a guy on your own when he sayin fu*k your whole gang... you show what a is... and STOMP the sh*t out of him... thats how we do it anyways... one on one f!ghts is when ya respect someone... get the whole gang involved if ya dont know the kid,,, yall rep gangsta sh*t but dont know what gangsta is.

gettin your whole crew involved to stomp out one dude is so gangsta. :applause:

i don't claim to be gangsta at all. if someone is test me or my people we fu*kem up one on one. what you really provin by outnumbering someone? guess around ur way (middle school) that is gangsta. :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #71
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
the fu*k ya talk about middel school..."round my way dat dont exist...elementary or high shcool... im 21... ya either stomp someone... or ya dont... one on one is an anger f!ght... and getting yo a.ss fu*ked by a gang... is cause ya said somethings ya shouldn't! i dont give a fu*k if a csared to take on a 8 guy gang,, and ya think its pu**y.. sometimes ya saysomethigs and a whole gang will jump on ya... next day.. ya learn to chut ya mouth.
 11 years ago '05        #72
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 2408 2408
yah im from VA so fu*k the VA haters, yah i got 50's verse but its still disrespectful as hell if Skillz or someone else from VA was like NY is city waitin to get fu*ked they get blackballed
well I think alot of ppl took it the wrong way..I doubt 50 was saying fu*k VA....he done shows down there n shown love to VA why would he say that he was just given yall a drug dealer movin down south point of view.

gettin your whole crew involved to stomp out one dude is so gangsta.

i don't claim to be gangsta at all. if someone is test me or my people we fu*kem up one on one. what you really provin by outnumbering someone? guess around ur way (middle school) that is gangsta.
that's what real gangsta's do...thats why it's a GANGGGGGG..a gang aint just one person..you mean to tell me you never ever heard of a gang just lettin somebody f!ght one member of they unit?? NOPE..it would be a lot less homocides in the nation if that was the case.
 11 years ago '05        #73
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
its gotta be true. I went 2 the Garden State Plaza in NJ to meet them today and they canceled that sh*t last minute.
 11 years ago '05        #74
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,989 | Props total: 318 318
this reminds me the time when i was 13 I called this girl a bi*ch. Then her boyfriend (thats what im a.ssumin) and his three homeboys stomped me. sh*t wasnt pretty. Bet lil n*gga will learn to watch what he say. Like I did.
 08-21-2005, 12:56 AM         #75
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
this reminds me the time when i was 13 I called this girl a bi*ch. Then her boyfriend (thats what im a.ssumin) and his three homeboys stomped me. sh*t wasnt pretty. Bet lil n*gga will learn to watch what he say. Like I did.
HAHA You got molested at a young age.
 11 years ago '04        #76
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
Yayo is still garbage. I dont care how many kids he stomps, he still sucks. How many more classic beats does he have to fu*k up before someone gets rid of him.
 11 years ago '05        #77
BigDave757 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
yea that sh*t is true, i was there, but it was only 1 dude that went in the store and said that to yayo, everything else is pretty much correct, i didnt see the dudes from gunit that hit the dudes yellin dblock after cops came, but that sh*t was crazy as hell

Last edited by BigDave757; 08-21-2005 at 03:17 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #78
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
space
 DJLow2 said:
HAHA You got molested at a young age.
I wasnt molested. I wsa beaten up, By 4 dudes. I doubt they were homo.
 08-21-2005, 03:27 AM         #79
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Would Have stabbed Em
 11 years ago '05        #80
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Hookz said:
I Would Have stabbed Em
g-unit? yeah...Id be a legend around here if I did that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
213 comments
1 day ago