Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6636 pageviews
110 comments

Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
Aug 20 - G-Unit Brawl in VA Beach

I just got back from vacation in VA Beach last night, so I;m posting this a little late.
On Wednesday, Yayo and Olivia were signing autographs in the Lynnhaven Mall at Finish Line. About 45 minutes after they got there some locals were yellin "fu*k G-UNIT.. D-BLOOOOOCK". So Spider Loc and an a member of the G-Unit entourage told him to "say that sh*t to Yayo's face". 2 of them went in there walked past the line n did exactley that and 3 members of G-Unit followed them on their way out.
About 30 seconds later all you heard was a loud crack that echoed through the mall and about 8 other G-Unit member came running out. They started taking metal tops to crash cans and swinging them and they picked up a porcelain trash can and threw it on top of them. The stores started to close their gates and lock everybody out and G-Unit continued stompin the kid out. A local asian teen video taped it on his digital camera.
About 20 minutes later the police came and the stores near finish line kept their gates locked, only letting out people who had made it past the gate for autographs. Then the captain announced they wouldnt be singing anymore for "public safety".
After the f!ght I didnt see Spider Loc anymore or a membr of their entourage who had on 2 rose gold chains with iced out crosses, so I;'m guessing they were arrested.

SOURCE- Finish Line (Lynnhaven Mall, VA, Beach) 757-486-6958

Call and just ask, is this where there was a f!ght during the tony yayo autograph session" or somethin like that

Last edited by Secwrit23; 08-20-2005 at 02:13 PM..

110 comments for "G-Unit Brawl in VA Beach"

11 years ago '05        #2
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,700 | Props total: 124 124
thats funny. i wanna see a news article on this
 11 years ago '05        #3
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
Yea I doubt it I wanna see proof
 11 years ago '05        #4
Secwrit23 
space
space
How you gonna doibt it dawg.. I was there.. you cant tell me.. I seen it with my own 2 eyes. Check yayo's website if you dont believe me.. it'll tell u where n the date he was signing

Last edited by Secwrit23; 08-20-2005 at 01:01 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #5
caliblacc 
space
space
$905 | Props total: 18 18
:finger:
 Secwrit23 said:
I just got back from vacation in VA Beach last night, so I;m posting this a little late.
On Wednesday, Yayo and Olivia were signing autographs in the Lynnhaven Mall at Finish Line. About 45 minutes after they got there some locals were yellin "fu*k G-UNIT.. D-BLOOOOOCK". So Spider Loc and an a member of the G-Unit entourage told him to "say that sh*t to Yayo's face". 2 of them went in there walked past the line n did exactley that and 3 members of G-Unit followed them on their way out.
About 30 seconds later all you heard was a loud crack that echoed through the mall and about 8 other G-Unit member came running out. They started taking metal tops to crash cans and swinging them and they picked up a porcelain trash can and threw it on top of them. The stores started to close their gates and lock everybody out and G-Unit continued stompin the kid out. A local asian teen video taped it on his digital camera.
About 20 minutes later the police came and the stores near finish line kept their gates locked, only letting out people who had made it past the gate for autographs. Then the captain announced they wouldnt be singing anymore for "public safety".
After the f!ght I didnt see Spider Loc anymore or a membr of their entourage who had on 2 rose gold chains with iced out crosses, so I;'m guessing theywere arrested.
:finger: HATERZ GETTIN CATERED 2 AN a.ss WHOOPIN LOL
 08-20-2005, 01:07 PM         #6
spydaATL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dat what i'm talkin about. Don't fu*k with the G-unit.
Next: Game!
 11 years ago '05        #7
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,060 | Props total: 178 178
I don't know about the f!ght, but it's true that they were there. I just left VA Beach Monday and last I heard G-Unit was coming.
 11 years ago '04        #8
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
.....obviously they're not doin what they're sayin...they said they would ignore haters and sh*t, obviously the sh*t is gettin to them. I mean, what they gonna do, beat someone's a.ss till they stop hatin?
 11 years ago '05        #9
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
me: wut up wit the g-unit brawl in VA?
DJWhooKidShade45: so
me: ?
me: heard g-unit entourage stomped sum kid out
DJWhooKidShade45: no comment but hope he knows better next time
me: hahahaa

11 years ago '05        #10
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
anhahahahahhahahahaha then when they came bak on the air, whoo kid said... "shoutout to VA. TO that kid in that mall. We werent there. But i heard he got r*ped by sum other dudes."
 08-20-2005, 01:12 PM         #11
Pain6934 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats what you get takin sides if you dont know them n*ggas keep your mouth shut. Quote jigga "people from afar cant tell whos' who."
 11 years ago '04        #12
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 286 286
Why would G-Unit go to Lynnhaven mall I doubt this sh*t is true for the fact, if u come to 757 and you anybody in hip hop you go to Military Circle
 11 years ago '04        #13
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
<<<<wonders who it was fro Boxden dat went up dere n got dey a.ss whipped
 11 years ago '05        #14
Secwrit23 
space
space
it'll tell you he was singing autographs there on Wednesday. They had mad yayo posters all over the mall that was promoting his album release n sh*t.. mad people were taking em.. and homie showed the whookid convo.. sh*t was crazy as fu*k, but I bet homie has a lawsuit if he can figure out who hit em
 11 years ago '04        #15
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
i can see it happening after what happened to my boy when they were here
 08-20-2005, 01:38 PM         #16
krzyboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn gotta find out if it happened
 08-20-2005, 01:43 PM         #17
John3lazin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i live in va, its true
 08-20-2005, 01:44 PM         #18
tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread will be deleted as there is no source
 11 years ago '05        #19
Secwrit23 
space
space
finally a co-sign.. sh*t was gettin me heated when i was there n people thought it was fake

and to the canadian that said tll b deleted I am the source.. Why am I gonna waste my time lookin for a news article or suttin when I wacthed it and can tell u the facts.. I;m from NY so I dunno what VA news channels or news papers woulda covered it.. I was just there on vacation

BUT ILL TRY

Last edited by Secwrit23; 08-20-2005 at 01:50 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #20
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 2 2
yea i heard about that on the radio, i also heard that somebody was bout to f!ght yayo cuz somebody asked him about game and yayo got mad
Home      

most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy