Kanye West - Late Registration (2005)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what yall think
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it! 1,500 48.89%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 860 28.03%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 461 15.03%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 85 2.77%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 162 5.28%
Voters: 3068. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-21-2005, 11:52 AM         #521
retorres70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i also liked that the style is different from the first. good cd, not great, but good. love the mama song.
 11 years ago '04        #522
Pocketx 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 4 4
Is it just me or did the album have too much Guest apperences and way to less Kanye verses... To be serouis, I think the gues apperences had more vereses than Kanye on his own album... Other than that, you cant complain, the beats are cool and the lyrics are great... I gave it a 4 just because too much guest apperences
 08-21-2005, 01:15 PM         #523
yellowsnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First impression is that it's good but not quite as good as College Dropout. Hey Mama and Diamonds Are Forever are both great songs though.
 11 years ago '05        #524
Mdthejericho 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 Pocketx said:
Is it just me or did the album have too much Guest apperences and way to less Kanye verses... To be serouis, I think the gues apperences had more vereses than Kanye on his own album... Other than that, you cant complain, the beats are cool and the lyrics are great... I gave it a 4 just because too much guest apperences
of course, you idiot......

the man is a producer.....could possibly be the 2nd best producer of all time.

are you somebody who complained that The Chronic had too many guest appearences?

Or were you just not alive yet?

Last edited by Mdthejericho; 08-21-2005 at 01:43 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #525
young_tim 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
Yo its fire. The whole album is on point. 1 of if not the best albums this year. Kanye always holds it down.
 11 years ago '04        #526
MRDDS04 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 1 1
5 Mics!!!! Xxl!!!! This Is A True Classic!!! Kanye West Is The Most Underated Rapper If You Listen To His Lyrics!!! Anyway Everybody Need To Hear This n*gga Out. My Fav. Are Addiction, Drive Slow, & Roses!!! Although I Like Every Single Song On The Album Straight Up. Don't Skim Through It Listen To It Like Jay Said. Best Album Of 05'!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #527
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,684 | Props total: 3 3
And this is your list of good music? Jim Jones, thats quite laughable, Young Jeezy? Come on dog. That Capone album isnt hot either. You done lost your mind. But your opinion is your opinion and its fundamentally flawed. Try listening to an album more than a half of time before judging something

1. Hush - BulletProof
2. Guru - Version 7
3. Young Jeezy - Lets Get It Thug Motivation 101
4. Jim Jones - Harlem: Diary Of A Summer
5. Royce Da 59 - Independents Day
6. Proof - Searching For Jerry Garcia
7. Capone - Pain, Time, And Glory

MortalDanger said:
also if u like this alot....i have a huge suggestion for u to make ur music listenin better

u know longer like rap

go downlaod Gospel albums and ur music experience will be sooo much better for u
 11 years ago '04        #528
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
As for the album, I'll give it a 4. This is after about 5 solid listens. Some of the songs have to grow on me. I got a better feeling listening to College Dropout the first time than I did this, maybe because I was anticipating it so much. Some of my fav tracks are Drive Slow, Late, Gone, Crack Music, We Major and Gold Digger. He has a lot of more guests on this album too. It will be in Rotation for a long time with some future releases such as Minstrel Show and Smif n Wessun Reloaded.
 11 years ago '04        #529
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
He's a producer but he is also an emcee, and he had a helluva lot more versus on College Dropout. This wasn't a DJ/Producer compilation like Tony Touch or even Pete Rock for that matter.
And please hold off on the 2nd best producer stuff man. Give it some time please. There were plenty of and still are some producers who are legends in the game like Pete Rock, like Primo, like Dre so forth and so on.

Mdthejericho said:
of course, you idiot......

the man is a producer.....could possibly be the 2nd best producer of all time.

are you somebody who complained that The Chronic had too many guest appearences?

Or were you just not alive yet?
 11 years ago '05        #530
Quddus 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 2035 2035
 critic said:
How do I get the album
9.99 at target best buy any retail chain

oh year beats on here are sick. Joint with cam is hot and I love that crack music joint with game. Will cop this foe' sho

Last edited by Quddus; 08-21-2005 at 02:55 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #531
KiNg AgGy 
space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 0 0
i like it it think its better than the college drop out
 11 years ago '04        #532
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
for real this is the album we all need to buy if u gave Late Registration 5/5 mics, gotta keep supporting Kanye so he'll wanna keep comin back even harder than the last album.
 11 years ago '05        #533
yunnwask 
space
space
$513 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not a Kanye fan but he won me with this one.
He started it off with everything I wanted in a song and
he finished it the same way. I like this album cause it
have a lot of issues in it.
5 mics Bit**es
 11 years ago '05        #534
yunnwask 
space
space
$513 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNg AgGy said:
i like it it think its better than the college drop out

It is definitely better than college dropout
 08-21-2005, 06:03 PM         #535
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great album 5/5
 11 years ago '05        #536
stanis3k 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 19 19
its gon' be off da chains
 08-21-2005, 08:15 PM         #537
sfgiants72787 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 Mics
Kanye comes at it real on this CD, no selling out to get some sells this sh*t is exactly what kanyes been about since day one, hot production and meaningful lyrics. Personal Favs Touch the Sky, Gone, Heard em Say, Crack Music and who can forget diamonds. And another thing thats overlooked is the range of contribution on the CD, i can't tell you the last CD that had Jay-z and Nas on back to back tracks
 08-21-2005, 08:19 PM         #538
t2thejz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where can I download this?
 11 years ago '05        #539
stanis3k 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 19 19
this is good
 11 years ago '04        #540
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 Pocketx said:
^^^I do feel you on that...it seems like Kanye rarely gave us three full verses of his own at all on this CD...as a matter of fact, I can name the only songs that he did so:

Gold Digger

Lol, damn, that's actually the only song...on the original Diamonds the second verse is more than 16 bars, but that's not quite three verses...

While I can see it that way, I think that Kanye still balanced it out right...this doesn't conform to your average hip-hop standards...Kanye just made the music the way he best saw fit, and I don't think it came out too bad...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy