Kanye West - Late Registration (2005)

most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what yall think
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it! 1,500 48.89%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 860 28.03%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 461 15.03%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 85 2.77%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 162 5.28%
Voters: 3068. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #261
Big B 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 0 0
this album is hot...5 mics
 11 years ago '05        #262
Killamike79 12 heat pts12
space
space
$25,083 | Props total: 5262 5262
 JaeC said:
1. Wake Up - Skit with bernie mac, the intro to the album...
2. Heard Em Say f/ Maroon 5 - Very mellow, slow tempo track... The guy out of maroon 5 belongs on the hook and has a nice smooth voice... Dope Opening Track - 4.5/5
3. Touch The Sky - So after a slow track to get the album going ur all relaxed then this is dropped on u... Every1 will recognise the CLASSIC sample and kayne has a dope as fu*k beat, the song is really high tempo and great to get u moving... Lyrically he is dope, "A Hip Hop Legend, I Think I Died In That Accident Cos This Must Be Heaven!" And Lupe Fiasco rips the track with a dope flow... Superb song - 5/5
4. Gold Digger f/ Jamie Foxxx - You all wud of heard this 1, pretty decent track with jamie foxx droppin a nice little soulful sample... Kanye has a pretty fnny verse and the song will grow on u... - 3.5/5
5. Skit 1
6. Drive Slow w/ glc & Paul Wall - Dope beat which is sampled from an atmosphere song, nice relaxed flows from all 3 on this that is made to be played whilst crusing... - 5/5
7. My Way Home w/ Common - This is just a short track which only features common, sounds like material that didnt make it on to Be... But lyrically common rips this and its a dope little sample in the beat... Very short though... - 4/5
8. Crack Music w/ The Game - Wasnt keen on this what so ever at first, but its grown on me... Hook is pretty catchy and kanyes 1st verse is a nice little political jab at the usa goverment and its history... He comes dope on this & this song ive become fond of... - 4/5
9. Roses - Deep as fu*k, simply amazing story telling by kanye and the imagery is dope... Beat is very nice and the sample on the hook is catchy as fu*k... Flawless track - 5/5
10. Bring Me Down w/ Brandy - This needs to be a single, looking at the song i thought o sh*t this is gonna suck... But the beat is dark as fu*k and brandy has a nice a.ss hook, very well sung... Kanye spits, "Everybody Feel A Way About K, But At Least U Feel Something..." Another 1 of my favourites, cant stop playing... - 5/5
11. Addiction - Nice Flow on this by kanye and the beat is again dope with a great sample... At first i hated this i even told blinks i wasnt keen on this but its grown on me big time, nice concept on this 1 lyrically 2... Has Grown on me... 4/5
12. Skit 2
13. Diamonds Remix w/ Jay-Z - Surpasses the original for me, Jay Rips this big time... 4.5/5
14. We Major w/ Nas & Really Doe - Really shud of been better with nas on the track, but his verse rips the beat and makes the song... Nas makes this song, the beat is ok but i can see it growing on me... 3/5
15. Skit 3
16. Hey Mama - Best song on the album, what more can i say... This is to 2005 what 2pacs dear mama was to 1994, every 1 can relate to this song and the sung hook & beat is dope as fu*k... A must check song, 1 of kanyes best ever songs... 5/5
17. Celebration - Nice Mellow Track, nice to chill too... Kanye makes me laugh with his lyrics, "I know my son will be wel endowed like his daddy!" lmfao... Song is decent, kanye sounds like he is high... Pretty Good - 3.5/5
18. Skit 4
19. Gone w/ Cam'Ron & Consequence - Dope beat, Dope Sample & Dope combination of rappers... Cam rips the beat up with his flow and this is very very decent... 4.5/5
20. Diamonds - Every 1 has heard this, in my opinion its good but overrated, i favour the remix... 3.5/5
21. Late - Dope Closer... 4/5

I like this review right here, good one bro.
 11 years ago '04        #263
Shitniks77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 0 0
 FyreBlazer said:
well now that the initial shock of the album is wearing off maybe we can get some honest reviews. i rate it a 4.5 but i gave it a 4 here. the music on here is epic but it's something holding it back from being a 5. i just didn't get the same euphoria that i got when i first played college dropout.
:iagree:
 08-19-2005, 10:57 AM         #264
ehh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm honestly not feelin' it all that much. I gave it 3 BX's, lyrically it's quite a bit lower than College Dropout. The beats are okay, but I wasn't a huge fan of the way he flipped some of the samples. Maybe it'll grow on me in time.
 08-19-2005, 11:00 AM         #265
j-dub82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its aight so far, havent listened to the whole album yet
 11 years ago '04        #266
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 7 7
sh*t is HOT...

NUKED
 08-19-2005, 11:06 AM         #267
PsYchiC SmaRt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gave it a 3...12%
 08-19-2005, 11:13 AM         #268
Crzyazninvazn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at him spitting "Wack n*ggas" on Bring me Down...song is still hot though

Whole CD is fire. 5 mics. Better the second time through...so for anyone whos saying it sucks after one time listen...try again.
 08-19-2005, 11:24 AM         #269
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its good, but y'all act as if it was sent from god, it ain't THAT great, i gave it a 4
 08-19-2005, 11:26 AM         #270
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is alright i downloaded it listened to it deleted like half of the tracks kept only like 3 songs
 08-19-2005, 11:31 AM         #271
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Day 2 - Still Crappiest Album Of The Year

everyone thats praisin this needs to shut the fu*k up and find a new genre of music cause kanye doesnt even rap

gospel might do it for yall
 11 years ago '05        #272
Trakboy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,581 | Props total: 275 275
This Album Is Really Bad
 08-19-2005, 11:39 AM         #273
datboyb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well time to start downloading
 08-19-2005, 11:47 AM         #274
IZZO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gave it 3
 08-19-2005, 11:48 AM         #275
CushDX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm surprised that no one noted that his first single is a BONUS TRACK? The remix with J should have been listed as the bonus track. Stupid c*cky biter.
 11 years ago '04        #276
Nexus. 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
don't like it...2/5
 08-19-2005, 11:52 AM         #277
dacruz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Off fu*k all the haters on this site!!..Kanye Stepped it up big time making an album that sounds like absolutely nothing goin on in the hip hop game right now and i fu*king love it!!! Instant classic 5 mic album.....If you honestly think G-unit, Dipset or any southern rapper out right now has a better album than this than y'all smoking crack and should go back into your momma's basement turn up ur 50 cent album and stare in the mirror while you pretend your a gangster!

Kanye West The Best Rapper Right Now in Hip Hop. Period. Exclamation!

"Can't Cop Cars, Without Seeing Cop Cars, I Guess They Want Us All Behind Bars!"
-Kanye West
 11 years ago '04        #278
Keystone 
space
space
$2,576 | Props total: 33 33
 ehh said:
I'm honestly not feelin' it all that much. I gave it 3 BX's, lyrically it's quite a bit lower than College Dropout. The beats are okay, but I wasn't a huge fan of the way he flipped some of the samples. Maybe it'll grow on me in time.
^^^^^
 11 years ago '05        #279
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 21 21
"Kanye West The Best Rapper Right Now in Hip Hop. Period. Exclamation!"

NO.
 08-19-2005, 12:02 PM         #280
Starbucks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after a 2nd thoro listen..5/5 easily.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
43 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
40 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
50 comments
2 days ago