squad up!

Kanye West - Late Registration (2005)

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what yall think
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it! 1,501 48.91%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 860 28.02%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 461 15.02%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 85 2.77%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 162 5.28%
Voters: 3069. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-19-2005, 08:02 AM         #226
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot as expected already 10,000 views this sh*t is like crack to yall n*ggas. Ill give it a 4/5.

08-19-2005, 08:07 AM         #227
pointgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beautifull :( 5 mics

13 years ago '05        #228
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 362 362
A all yall views are fine and dandy but make sure yall go cop this August 30 only 9 dollars at best buy, circuit city, and target limited edition 11.99. Holla

13 years ago '04        #229
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
ehhh 3/5... after 1 full listen..

08-19-2005, 08:28 AM         #230
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaahhhhh............im not sure about this album. Its definitely not better then the first one. After the first play I can say that i am not impressed, kinda let down.

08-19-2005, 08:51 AM         #231
robbo64 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it pisses me off that i cant downlaod this im at uni and fukin been warned for excessive downalods, i rekon i might suprise myself for once and cop it fresh from the store

13 years ago '04        #232
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
i'm happy with this cd. it's a really good album, good production and good lyrics. I think he's saying more than he did on College Dropout. IN MY OPINION (JUST MY OPINION) one of the best albums of the year

13 years ago '04        #233
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 44 44
 dagame04 said
A all yall views are fine and dandy but make sure yall go cop this August 30 only 9 dollars at best buy, circuit city, and target limited edition 11.99. Holla
EXACTLY.....support Chicago music. We supported er'body else sh*t for years. Go cop this.

08-19-2005, 08:53 AM         #234
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely worth the wait...

08-19-2005, 08:55 AM         #235
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said
aaahhhhh............im not sure about this album. Its definitely not better then the first one. After the first play I can say that i am not impressed, kinda let down.
Have you listened to the album to the end of every single song and listened to the instruments and lyrics? its like nothing else coming out now, the songs have the production value of a big budget movie and each song has a meaning to it. i dont know how you can be let down. this is what true hip hop is about and its definitly not like any other album this year!

13 years ago '04        #236
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
 KillaKell_01 said
EXACTLY.....support Chicago music. We supported er'body else sh*t for years. Go cop this.
definitely buying this one. Got a circuit city giftcard waiting to be used

13 years ago '04        #237
shadychef04 136 heat pts136
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 4906 4906
hands down best album of the year kanye west is a genious and topped his first classic album collage dropout with this one

08-19-2005, 09:13 AM         #238
showstopper166 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phase_7 said
Foolio Englasias... What floats your boat buddy? This is top notch for the world we're living in today. I quit reading your post at "I hate Nas." Go in the corner by yourself and listen to Jimmy "Cant Rap" Jones and thump your balls with your tounge. Everybodies entitled to an opinion, the thing is, yours doesnt count.
-One Love to kanye for doing it again.
Hes made my life more enjoyable.
lmao!

08-19-2005, 09:14 AM         #239
showstopper166 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gave it a 4, very good album here

13 years ago '04        #240
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 14 14
i know this has to hurt street n*ggaz cuz this could be the first 5 mic album thats not made for the streets. we losin hip hop its not where it started in the streets. maybe for the best cuz kanye took it to another level i gotta hear dre next year and compare the 2.

08-19-2005, 09:16 AM         #241
nuttabutta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know alot of people are going to say this album is ill and all but its not better than College Dropout. To me this album is far lesser of a masterpiece than Common's album and lesser meaning not as good and the beats aren't as hot as College Dropout. Just wanted to hear your responses.

08-19-2005, 09:19 AM         #242
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no idea what everyone's expectations for this album were. I mean, how many artists put out a great(near classic) debut and then follow it with something better? It's nice though, his lyrics were much better. I'd give it a 4/5.

Last edited by tparks10; 08-19-2005 at 09:28 AM..

08-19-2005, 09:22 AM         #243
drgthang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where can I get the NFO?

13 years ago '04        #244
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,064 | Props total: 32 32
alot different than college dropout. when i first listened to it i thought it was alright, but on the second listen its really growing on me. i like the different style he has with the production, no more speed up sample on this one.

right now its a 4/5 album, but its really growing on me so well see....

13 years ago '04        #245
HaRLeM-WorLd 
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 0 0
2/5
College Dropout >>>>>>>>>>>> Late Registration

08-19-2005, 09:26 AM         #246
I Saigon I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HaRLeM-WorLd said
2/5
College Dropout >>>>>>>>>>>> Late Registration
real talk...this was good but college dropout was better

08-19-2005, 09:37 AM         #247
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some people mad upset bittersweet not it...suck it up

album of the year

another artist pushing the limits of hip-hop...thats whats up

13 years ago '04        #248
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.........dAMN this sh*t is fu*king fantastic man...........That joint "GONE" is by far my favorite track.....Kanye fu*king k!lled that beat man....Damn that sh*t gave me goosebumps it was so tight. I give this sh*t a 10.

13 years ago '04        #249
JaeC 
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 3 3
1. Wake Up - Skit with bernie mac, the intro to the album...
2. Heard Em Say f/ Maroon 5 - Very mellow, slow tempo track... The guy out of maroon 5 belongs on the hook and has a nice smooth voice... Dope Opening Track - 4.5/5
3. Touch The Sky - So after a slow track to get the album going ur all relaxed then this is dropped on u... Every1 will recognise the CLASSIC sample and kayne has a dope as fu*k beat, the song is really high tempo and great to get u moving... Lyrically he is dope, "A Hip Hop Legend, I Think I Died In That Accident Cos This Must Be Heaven!" And Lupe Fiasco rips the track with a dope flow... Superb song - 5/5
4. Gold Digger f/ Jamie Foxxx - You all wud of heard this 1, pretty decent track with jamie foxx droppin a nice little soulful sample... Kanye has a pretty fnny verse and the song will grow on u... - 3.5/5
5. Skit 1
6. Drive Slow w/ glc & Paul Wall - Dope beat which is sampled from an atmosphere song, nice relaxed flows from all 3 on this that is made to be played whilst crusing... - 5/5
7. My Way Home w/ Common - This is just a short track which only features common, sounds like material that didnt make it on to Be... But lyrically common rips this and its a dope little sample in the beat... Very short though... - 4/5
8. Crack Music w/ The Game - Wasnt keen on this what so ever at first, but its grown on me... Hook is pretty catchy and kanyes 1st verse is a nice little political jab at the usa goverment and its history... He comes dope on this & this song ive become fond of... - 4/5
9. Roses - Deep as fu*k, simply amazing story telling by kanye and the imagery is dope... Beat is very nice and the sample on the hook is catchy as fu*k... Flawless track - 5/5
10. Bring Me Down w/ Brandy - This needs to be a single, looking at the song i thought o sh*t this is gonna suck... But the beat is dark as fu*k and brandy has a nice a.ss hook, very well sung... Kanye spits, "Everybody Feel A Way About K, But At Least U Feel Something..." Another 1 of my favourites, cant stop playing... - 5/5
11. Addiction - Nice Flow on this by kanye and the beat is again dope with a great sample... At first i hated this i even told blinks i wasnt keen on this but its grown on me big time, nice concept on this 1 lyrically 2... Has Grown on me... 4/5
12. Skit 2
13. Diamonds Remix w/ Jay-Z - Surpasses the original for me, Jay Rips this big time... 4.5/5
14. We Major w/ Nas & Really Doe - Really shud of been better with nas on the track, but his verse rips the beat and makes the song... Nas makes this song, the beat is ok but i can see it growing on me... 3/5
15. Skit 3
16. Hey Mama - Best song on the album, what more can i say... This is to 2005 what 2pacs dear mama was to 1994, every 1 can relate to this song and the sung hook & beat is dope as fu*k... A must check song, 1 of kanyes best ever songs... 5/5
17. Celebration - Nice Mellow Track, nice to chill too... Kanye makes me laugh with his lyrics, "I know my son will be wel endowed like his daddy!" lmfao... Song is decent, kanye sounds like he is high... Pretty Good - 3.5/5
18. Skit 4
19. Gone w/ Cam'Ron & Consequence - Dope beat, Dope Sample & Dope combination of rappers... Cam rips the beat up with his flow and this is very very decent... 4.5/5
20. Diamonds - Every 1 has heard this, in my opinion its good but overrated, i favour the remix... 3.5/5
21. Late - Dope Closer... 4/5

13 years ago '04        #250
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 54 54
well now that the initial shock of the album is wearing off maybe we can get some honest reviews. i rate it a 4.5 but i gave it a 4 here. the music on here is epic but it's something holding it back from being a 5. i just didn't get the same euphoria that i got when i first played college dropout.

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
27 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
77 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
161 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
116 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
11 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
67 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
27 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
66 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bing wrong for this
16 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Laker fans disrespecting Paul Pierce while he just tryna do his job lmao
13 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
57 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside She taking a bi-ch's nigga, big booty style
5 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
24 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Rondoís family member confronts Chris Paulís wife
37 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K West Goes Topless On New Magazine Cover
32 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
29 comments
15 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayummm Ginuwine's daughter is all grown up (FINALLY) time for KARMA!!
22 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LAKER OFFICIALS watched tape between Rondo and Paul... Rondo did not spit
25 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
QUEEN OF R&B NOW HAS RESIDENCY IN LAS VEGAS :mjwhoa:
41 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Frank Ntilikina trash bro :lbjhuh:
37 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flex Luger
2Cold
YungVino
Good Guy Ry
215Philly
Sir_Burn_Alot
FireBeats
BallDontLie
BigBallerLavar
SubConscious
Top 10 most slapped recently
Affectz
NinetyThree94
Cartel-Clipz
BigBallerLavar
ElQueHablaSucio
BallDontLie
two-face
Freddy Highmore
BlackDynamite
UrbanEnterprise

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
253 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
50 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Just Now Noticing This In The Animated Street Fighter Movie
14 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
80 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy