PS3 or 360?

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2005, 12:23 AM         #61
Sparks914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ps3 all the way, Microsoft is gonna get all of yall who buy it with that bullsh*t 400 dollar system or the basic 299 system. when PS3 has all the capabilites of the 400 dollar 360.
 08-25-2005, 02:01 AM         #62
Andre_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sparks914 said:
Ps3 all the way, Microsoft is gonna get all of yall who buy it with that bullsh*t 400 dollar system or the basic 299 system. when PS3 has all the capabilites of the 400 dollar 360.
i thought the ps3 was 400?? not the 360 was 400?? which is it??
 11 years ago '04        #63
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
The PS3 will be atleast $450 as it cost $550+ to make.

Any way, I'm getting that 360 for sure. Nintendo has gotten me curious about their new system. As for Sony, i gave up on them a while ago and the PS3 news isn't helping me.
 08-25-2005, 09:23 AM         #64
remixed9989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to what I heard... the PS3 is gonna be several times more powerful than the XBOX 360. the thing is, i would want both... PS3 because it's supposed to be better, and the XBOX 360 because of the second PERFECT DARK, my favorite game from N64 dayz.
 08-25-2005, 09:25 AM         #65
remixed9989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
The PS3 will be atleast $450 as it cost $550+ to make.

Any way, I'm getting that 360 for sure. Nintendo has gotten me curious about their new system. As for Sony, i gave up on them a while ago and the PS3 news isn't helping me.
on a scale i saw, it was a bar graph for power it was something like this...

360 ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
PS3 ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Nin. ]]]]

but hey, i don't know how reliable that is, i'll check into it

Last edited by remixed9989; 08-25-2005 at 09:25 AM..
 08-25-2005, 09:27 AM         #66
remixed9989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and by the way... I don't know why the Nintendo isn't going to blow the others away, because the entire Nintendo Corp. is dedicated to video games unlike Microsoft and Sony.
 11 years ago '05        #67
king_pimp23 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
People should stop this madness and just get both systems....you at home cats get ya mommy 2 pay for it (rake the lawn n sh*t, lol) while the out in the world people will just work 2 pay for it or get a girl 2 do it or something

NE way...

Did the xbox not prove that it could be just a good a system as the ps2....all there were was a bunch of complaints from PS d!ckriders talkin bout the xboxs' controllers shape, or how big the system was and sh*t like that.....
Gates isnt gonna spend all that money developing a system that gets "blown out of the water". Also because MS is a comp company they have made the xbox open ended so new software packages, Hard drives and sh*t like that can improve the system as new developments occur. with the ps3 what u get is what u get
 08-25-2005, 12:17 PM         #68
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre_3000 said:
i thought the ps3 was 400?? not the 360 was 400?? which is it??
there is NO OFFICIAL pricing on the PS3 but Ken Katuragi has said it WILL be expensive....so just think in the price range of $400-$500.....then add the money for a hard drive/memory card, extra controller.....

the 360 will be available at 2 different prices. the Core System @ $299 and the Premium System @ $400...the $400 is the better deal just due to the fact that your getting $200-$250 worth of extra stuff that youd need to buy anyway for only $100.

Sparks914 said:
dumb dumb alert....BOTH 360 packages do the SAME THING....its just the peripherals that are different.....

1000bluntz said:
I'm getting a PS3, never been a fan of XBox outside of Ninja Gaiden. Plus PS3 will be the more powerful system in my opinion, especially considering that it's coming out a while after 360. Damn these gaming companies and these insane prices they are putting up....I just wanna play good video games.
just because the system is coming out later doesnt mean that itll be more powerful. they already have the specs set in stone. they cant make any major changes to it. why do people complain about the prices of games like $10 is sooooo much....2 quarters a for 8 days will give u that extra $10...
 08-25-2005, 12:34 PM         #69
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally somebody that knows what he's talking about. ps3 isnt anything spectacular, ur just being misled by sony's marketing campaign just like everyone was with the ps2 at e3 the yr before it came out. i will have both no contest, but u fools sitting here saying ps3 because of gta, u might wanna realise that gta is not exclusive, infact its never been announced as a next gen game. the power of the ps3 blah blah blah, its already been proven that the graphics that were shown at e3 were rendered videos and not gameplay. 450 for a core system for ps3 is ridiculous, 3d0 and neogeo were around that much and they didnt last, u think a blu ray disc is going to make all the difference. u need to understand the main reason sony is going blu ray is because its pirateless, if it holds 30gigs and the game is only 2gigs, chances are it will still be on blu ray simply for the fact u cant copy it. stop being fanboys of a system in which the creator of mgs even states that ps3 has visions that are unrealistic compared to 360.
 11 years ago '05        #70
sthsideplaya 
space
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
Playstation 3
 11 years ago '05        #71
Truechaldean 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 8 8
 DarkSidesHero said:
dumb dumb alert....BOTH 360 packages do the SAME THING....its just the peripherals that are different.....
No they arent the $300 version doesnt have a hard drive so that means No HDD which means dumbed down games
 08-25-2005, 03:51 PM         #72
remixed9989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king_pimp23 said:
People should stop this madness and just get both systems....you at home cats get ya mommy 2 pay for it (rake the lawn n sh*t, lol) while the out in the world people will just work 2 pay for it or get a girl 2 do it or something

NE way...

Did the xbox not prove that it could be just a good a system as the ps2....all there were was a bunch of complaints from PS d!ckriders talkin bout the xboxs' controllers shape, or how big the system was and sh*t like that.....
Gates isnt gonna spend all that money developing a system that gets "blown out of the water". Also because MS is a comp company they have made the xbox open ended so new software packages, Hard drives and sh*t like that can improve the system as new developments occur. with the ps3 what u get is what u get
Sony makes more computers than Microsoft considering Microsoft is a software company.
Nobody in here will truly know or really be happy with anything until they both come out and you've tried em both. As far as the comment about buying both... EXACTLY. I wish my parents would buy me some sh*t like that, cept they 720 miles away, and I like it like that.
 08-25-2005, 03:54 PM         #73
remixed9989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a game doesn't make a system... the PS3 is supposed to be more powerful... but it sure as hell ain't cause of the GTA. It's not like Sony made GTA anyways. That's bullsh*t.

Last edited by remixed9989; 08-25-2005 at 03:55 PM..
 08-25-2005, 04:00 PM         #74
remixed9989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aesop-hop12 said:
theres a bunch of sh*t on the web, a reliable source( computer/gamer freek), told me it was gon look like this...maybe hes wrong
there's a picture of the XBOX 360 on the XBOX official page:

lol, helmet, haha
 08-26-2005, 02:48 AM         #75
xll3allalx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no doubt xbox 360 is gona run sh*t......ps3 is gona b off da hook dont get me wrong but 360 is gona blow sh*t up....who knowz about da online play fo 360 do u havto pay to get a subscription like da first one or is it free?
 08-26-2005, 08:58 AM         #76
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody want to see an incredible trailer for 360 go here

i dont even like these type of games but i want it. looks incredible
 08-26-2005, 09:12 AM         #77
CinnamonDime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want em both
 11 years ago '04        #78
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
xbox 360 comes first but i want both
 08-27-2005, 06:44 PM         #79
ThaTrik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS3, Sony all the way
 08-27-2005, 08:05 PM         #80
jamaal45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
360 All day
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago